I'm too short. 18 yo male and I'm 1m71 (5'9?) tall...

I'm too short. 18 yo male and I'm 1m71 (5'9?) tall. I just want to gain even a couple more centimeters and I think I can still kinda grow.

Is there a safe way to maximize that leftover growth? Swimming? Stretching?

Attached: 1561899833545.png (396x594, 346K)

Drink your milk and eat your spinach. My parents told me that if I did that I would grow up big and strong and now I am 6'3.

>too short
Too short for what?

Haha im 5'5 lol
1.71 is not 5'9 you fool

So it was true when they said than manlets will never learn. Too bad there isn't any youtube tutorial about it, huh, incel?

I see what you mean user. I just wish I could not be towered upon in conversation, not be brushed aside, and that average size girls would appreciate me more

You're taller than most girls, what are you talking about? If you are brushed aside it's because you behave like a meek weakling.

HAHA well where I'm from lots of girls are my size or taller. I used to behave like this but I'm very happy now with my social behavior

There is no country where the average female height is above 170cm.

Maybe it's just my city or my neighborhood whatever man

You are several inches taller than Tom Cruise, Al Pacino or Martin Luther King

Or maybe you are just imagining things. Get a girlfriend taller than you if there's that many of them.

now THAT I like to hear.

I'm 165 cm in the Dinarics. Average guy in his 20s is 187 cm here. I don't feel like you do, you're just insecure and looking for reasons to blame it on. If you're being ignored in conversations, it's due to your attitude and presentation, not height.

There is hope
I grew 8cm from 18-21
From average height to tall, done made it

171 cm is like 5'7".

manlet. no hope top kek

Keep trying with swimming 3 times a week

Go to a doctor this week and try growth hormone therapy at any moment your growth plates will close and you will regret it forever. Go to a doctor immediately

Aren't you 6'3" and a kissless virgin?

>1m71
Oh man, I'm even shorter than that.

Serge Gainsbourg actually had some decent music despite being a kike

I'm 5'8" and I fucking absolutely guarantee you that I am smarter than you, get more and higher quality pussy than you, and could kick the living shit out of you.

your height isn't the problem bro

I'm 5'7" and I fucking absolutely guarantee you that I am smarter than you, get more and higher quality pussy than you, and could kick the living shit out of you.

I'm 5'0” and I fucking absolutely guarantee you that I am smarter than you, get more and higher quality pussy than you, and could kick the living shit out of you

Attached: 3DCD4DC2-19C9-4EF7-BF84-F7588A8108CF.jpg (931x524, 44K)

The only way I know of is taking glucosamine helps restore the cartilage in your spine which may or may not add an inch or two, but only if there qas cartilage to be replaced in the first place.
I'm also not even sure if that's scientifically valid.

Anyway. 5'9 isn't bad user. You read too many internet horror stories.

calm down there, bagel boss, your manlet insecurity is showing

Well he's 5'8" which has officially been proven to be the most attractive male height so...

My friends have been lying to me all life saying things like 'you're definitely nearly 6ft mate' but I finally measured my height properly and I'm only 5'8. Felt like part of my identity has been ripped away.

It's only helping if your potential is 6'3. I had and still have a shit diet and am 6'4 but basically you should eat healthy. I'm taking care of my type 1 diabetes since 2 days after 8 years, cut all sodas out and eat vegetables instead of sweets now. I'm already feeling way better and am not as tired anymore.

Another example are kids in NK: the rural kids are way smaller than the ones in pjongyang or how it's called since in the city north korea's elite is living. They get all the food they need while the others are fighting for leafs and shit.

I don't know how to get taller at 18, but I do know 171cm is an acceptable height for an adult man.
170cm upwards is the 'right' height for a man, usually. You mustn't worry about being short if you're taller than this.

Better nutrition, cut back on caffeine and smoking But that is about it really.

That said being short isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I am a 5'4 manlet, after 7th grade I just literally stopped growing. Fucking sucks though killing myself isn't on my itenerary.

Cock is still slight above average and I have had a healthy history of women though not a over abundance which I think is good because there are a lot of shitty fucking people out there.

You can do well with women but you gotta get good at something first. In my case I play guitar and have been in numerous grunge, punk, metal and grindcore bands. I can also drink like a motherfucker so I am fun at parties.

I am 27. I just got a steady girlfriend in december. I slam that pussy everyday, do chores and attend smash bros tournaments. Its very nice.

That said you will experience long lulls of no sexual activity for probably longer then you would like sometimes but you got a hand so don't fret user.

o shit he was actually a kike?

hows it like being that short?

I used be 5’9.5”

Now io5’8”

I like being a short fucker

It’s a lot less stressful on bones and joints

>I'm too short. 18 yo male and I'm 1m71
I'm roughly the same. Height is only an issue in your head man. Never had any problems with it.

Anyone at 5'9 shouldn't be thinking about their height for better or worse. You're not getting towered by 9/10 guys and anyone who is exceptionally tall is freaking out all of your competition out, not just you. It's like having a 6 inch dick, thinking about it is only fucking your social posture for no good reason.

Yeah I grew another 2 inches(or fagameters, for you fags out there) after highschool. There's hope you short fat fuck keep stretching and believe!!!!