Gf won't stop trying to fuck me

It's not a flex I swear, my gf always wants to fuck, literally dry humping my leg like a dog out in public, trying to drag me into bathrooms and fuck me, I can keep up well enough, we usually fuck like three times a day, but sometimes it's too much, sometimes I just want sleep, she's really fit and young so she's never tired, I don't want to say no to her because I do want to have sex with her but sometimes my penis hurt, ever since I took her virginity she won't stop fucking me all the time and it's great but I have other stuff to do

Attached: IMG_20190715_151513.jpg (3264x2448, 3.17M)

>shit skin
>Acting like 15 year olds

checks out

loooool
jesus Christ, ya'll need some hobbies
Does she play vidya?
You guys need something else to relate on other than sex

Shut it beta
Yea we both have enough hobbies, we do a lot of stuff together and have a great time
She's still always horny tho
Dry humps me when I play vidya, wants to fuck every time we go camping, legit whips my dick out on a mountain
But I'm not complaining about that stuff mostly just like, around other people or when I'm trying to sleep is when it gets too much

Attached: IMG_20190705_171312.jpg (4032x3024, 2.62M)

>all this bullshit coming out your mouth yet no nudes

lol
bruh is OP you?
If so, goddamn. Get it.

Fuck the shit out of that sweet young fertile pussy
Her sex drive probably won't last forever

If it really bothers you, you should try sitting down with her and explaining how you not feelin the public stuff too much.

Also, if ya'll a little kinky, look up a bdsm sex type contract thing
My current bf and I filled one out together to learn about each other's sexual preferences early on
Thats another way to inform her that hey, maybe getting caught by other people isn't that hot to you

if that were my gf I'd just fuck her constantly

if that were my gf i'd put it back in the zoo.

you can have this vid
thats all you get
yea op is me
im definitely fucking the shit out of her
and true i guess i should just tell her to let me sleep or whatever
just sometimes gets annoying the other day i was out with the lads
and she was sitting on my lap started dry humping and moaning
kinda awk
but shes mine :^)

Attached: VID_20190707_181214nosound-1.webm (1080x1920, 1.95M)

At least post nude doggy style, user. Don't leave me hanging.
Also how does a white boy get a black gf?

What is going on with the crackheads necks in this picture. One covered in hickies the other looks tan. Is the chick in the pic 57 lol shit skin cancer bruh

lol aw
Its almost cute how openly she's getting into it

But also seems like she's probably a bit young and completely unfamiliar with how to engage with her sexual partner in a non-sexual setting

Give it a bit o time, and conversation

Keep on keepin on ;)

Incel alert
Stop being a jealous betafag because the best pussy you got was your hand

Same way you get any other gf I guess
Yea what a surprise she gives me lots of hickies and if by tan you mean A SAND NIGGER then sure
I wish she was 57 maybe then I'd get some sleep
Don't be too upset incel
She's fine at engaging just super fucking horny
But yea she's open to conversation and communication etc so I'm sure we can work it out I just don't want her to feel like I don't wanna destroy her pussy 24/7 because I do
Just sleep is good too

>Same way you get any other gf I guess

whats does her friends and family think about you for being non black?

I fucking lost it
that is both so sweet and so bros-ey
>I just don't want her to feel like I don't wanna destroy her pussy 24/7 because I do

I am fucking losing it holy shit

y'all gonna do fine, come back in a few years with updates on your kids, kay?

>Incel alert
>Stop being a jealous betafag because the best pussy you got was your hand
I have my own 'pussy' and I'm not a lesbian. Your chick has something weird going on with her neck skin. So if she's black it's not due to a tan but damn what are the weird lines, I didn't know nigresses could get ashy necks with that many lines at the age you're claiming lol.
That pic is either fake or you're lying about your age, or your bitch is severely prematurely aging.

Look, girl, you been on Jow Forums too long
You don't get extra points for being shallow, and picking the low hanging fruit off the insult tree.

Cameras do that sometimes
Stop being a hateful person
It doesn't make you seem cool, it makes you seem broken

This dude is right, it looks like she might have eczema.

That would piss me off desu. I would actually break up with her over that

sex is private

its not fucking eczema, you idiot
Eczema is dry skin, or red
You're seeing 'blotchy' color

Stare are your hand, and tell me the shit is the same color all over
In fact, if you look at your palm you can probably find greyish, whitish, reddish and purplish sections (if you're white)

Its so fucking sad when people are so used to anime girls and makeup that they DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT NORMAL HUMAN SKIN LOOKS LIKE

bro your dating a monkey, calm down.

Blue board, ya blue balls.
stfu

Suck on a cock, and shut your fat dribbling mouth. Whore.

That's $50 in the swear jar, user.

reporting the shit out of this user

Shame that $50, couldn't feed your fat ass. Heres another $50 you fat pile of shit, dumb whore cunt since the minimum you spend on a meal that suits your appetite is $100.

I wish I could fuck my boyfriend like that a lot but he hardly gets a hard on for me let alone kisses me or even make out with me

tried losing weight? tubby.

You poor thing

Maybe you should leave him?
Sexual unattraction is a perfectly valid reason to leave
I had a shitty relationship like that for two years
Never again

I also had a relationship like that for 2 years, problem was i am a guy and she started getting fucking fat and disgusting and it turned me off.

nice LARP user.

I'm trying but then again my boyfriend loves my curves
I've been tempted to especially since I started to have a little attraction to a supportive friend who just wants me to be happy. I wanna give my bf a chance and I'm pretty sure he will sink into a huge depression (most of the girls that he's been attracted to before me end up having messed up family issues or acting like "psychopath").

nope
this
im legit right next to her her neck is fucking normal all these retards really cant find anything better to nitpick about?

ELBOWS TOO POINTY HURR
ok Jow Forums ty
find new bf that sounds lame
The funny part is that it's not a larp

>ELBOWS TOO POINTY HURR

fucking lost it ahahahahah
Jow Forums is the dumbest shit, y'all gonna be fine

Ugh
Unfortunately, sometimes you can't be the one to save him from himself
So many guys are blackpilled, or some version of it, and they cling to it even after they have a gf.
If you guys aren't compatible, you don't have to keep trying to save him from himself

Its not your job to be an ambassador from women to this man to prove to him that not all women are crazy or shitty
If you guys aren't compatible, you aren't compatible
It doesn't make anyone shitty

Lol @ OP thinks he's the only guy in the world with a gf
Nobody cares bro

Why did you reply then? Just ignore it if you're really not bothered retard

>my boyfriend loves my curves
see
I used to say the exact same thing, i was too disgusted, and big hearted to tell her to lose weight.

Goddamnit, I knew it
I knew some guys did this

I gained some weight recently, and even though my bf says he likes how I look, (and I'm smaller than his ex ever was)
it fucks with my head

I have insane trouble losing weight due to a bunch of medical issues, so fuck it I'm going back to starving myself

>>I have insane trouble losing weight due to a bunch of medical issues,

Oh, so you're that "type" of person.

It's sad but true, I felt like we had a connection but his depression and family life stress got in the way of our relationship and everytime I tried to talk about our sexual side of the relationship it ends with him being depressed and me crying to myself because I just want to cuddle or even kiss him longer than a peck (before I used to really want to have sex everytime we met which was once a month or two weeks).

I wanna give him another chance. Maybe I don't want to break up with him because I told all my family and friends about him and I booked tickets to go watch his favourite band together.

>and I'm smaller than his ex ever was

yikes

I don't think I look too bad, because I am tall to most people I look a bit chubby but I'm probably fat based on my actual weight and bmi

My girlfriend was also tall, stop feeding into your delusions.

?

???

I'm really sorry
In my experience, depression can destroy a relationship
sometimes there are just.. bad things you can't take back.

Like, when you've acted shitty enough for long enough in a relationship, its almost impossible to rekindle, because that trust usually won't be there

>?

No it's not your imaginary "medical issues", it's your weak mind, and your problem with stuffing food down your throat and eating more calories than you burn.

I have type 1 brittle diabetes (its autoimmune, I didn't just 'get too fat'), kawasakis and feel so sick most days I literally cannot eat.

I'm on disability, and have been diagnosed in a real doctor's office

When I try to exercise my blood sugar drops incredibly low, and to keep from having a seizure and dying I need to eat something with sugar

which then destroys any of the calories I just burned

Stop being an asshole, not everyone you meet is like the strawman stereotypes you believe in because its easier than having to be kind, nice or decent to anyone just because.

how tall though?

Probably much taller then you, at 5ft10.

>BLAH BLAH BLAH

Stop eating so much, if you cant workout. Stop making excuses for yourself, that's weak talk.

I don't know much about my bf exes but I do know they used him for sex a lot. I don't want to use him for sex, I just want some meaningful intimacy with him.

oh wow so tall. I'm currently at 5'11", just below 6'0"

You're still a fat slob in denial.
>5'11

Aka, 5ft10.

nigger

Bruh
I literally said in my first post that I'm going back to not eating

We all know a beluga whale cant stick to such a task.

I'm type 1 too, that's not an excuse, you just aren't managing your bloodsugar well enough, exercise 3-4 hours after injecting, then inject less for a few days after exercise, go talk to your endo about it. You could also eat bacon and eggs the meal before exercising as it contains basically no carbs

fuck you I'm 5'11" and have been since I was 17 (I'm now 22)

I've been going to my endo for years with very little luck
I used to have an insulin pump when I could afford it
My sugars have always been ridiculously hard to control
I've tried a bunch of crazy diets and shit, too
My pysch/endo think that because of a history of trauma, my brain is more sensitive to shit and can cause my insulin sensitivity to rapidly fluctuate based on mental state/triggers

Also HEY TYPE 1 COOL TO SEE YOU LIVIN THERE AND BEING A REAL PERSON.

Also, I can't exactly afford doing a keto or low carb diet right now.

I don't want to go into it too much, because I'm just barely bumping along, but I'm happy and alive. I've accepted my body is going to crap out on me

It isn't just as easy as controlling my sugar better
I've tried
7 finger sticks a day and wildly changing insulin regimens/diets and I'm just tired now

*5ft10

Just stop.

*5'11" people mistake me for 6'0" a lot. I know my damn height, most guys I date are either my height or shorter

And most retards mistake 5ft10 guys for 6ft, whats your excuse?

Fatty.

>most guys I date are either my height

So 5ft10.

That's called nymphomania. Your girlfriend is a slut.

Shut the fuck up you fucking nigger

He's probably gay desu

>I wish I could fuck my boyfriend like that a lot but he hardly gets a hard on for me let alone kisses me or even make out with me
>I'm trying but then again my boyfriend loves my curves
He doesn't love your "curves" if he struggles to get it up around you and doesn't even want to touch you.
I'm not trying to be mean, but come on. When I'm attracted to a partner, I can't keep my hands off of her.

Welsh?

Chill out everyone

go humble brag somewhere else.

Some are getting too much and some are getting none.
Sometimes too much is actually less in the sense that is draining.
She's a greedy farmer that keeps milking that old skinny cow into a coma, and by cow I mean you and by milk I mea cum.