I hate my body

I feel extremely uncomfortable in my body.

Over the past 2 years I made very good improvements. I was working out and eating right. I felt a lot better about myself. But over the past 6 months everything has gone to shit. I’m too stressed out and I don’t have time to eat enough food so I’ve lost a lot of weight and I look and feel like shit. I don’t have the energy to go to the gym because I can’t eat enough food. I’m suppose to be going to the beach with my gf in two weeks but I feel too uncomfortable to take my shirt off infront of her

Attached: 784D8276-E326-49F7-9897-B60DE6119F7B.jpg (656x755, 80K)

this thread appears every 3rd day. I'll save you the time, here's how it will go:

advice friends: user just start going back to the gym, even without proper nutrition it's still better than nothing
OP: ye, but like I don't have the time. How can I be happy with shitty body
advice friends: you really can't just go to the gym
OP: ye, but like some people just accept themselves and are always happy! Look how girls react to the dad bod of
advice friends: user you're not go to the gym

then you make the same thread on a different board so that people can tell you that it's ok to be mediocre

Attached: soyTits.png (638x644, 237K)

But if I go to the gym and I don’t have proper nutrition it won’t benefit my body. It will actually cause more harm

Hey user, I'm surely not an expert, but something like this happened to me (but gaining weight). I highly recommend you to change your lifestyle and be a bit more optimistic, maybe take out what's estressing you. I know its not easy, but its better than not trying it. Also going to the doctor may help you.
If you dont feel confident with your body while going to the beach with your gf, you should talk that with her, I mean, it's not healthy to hide things to your partner.
Hope it helps

Going to the gym is barely even about improving your physical appearance. The mental improvements you will get from regular exercise are worth it, even if you can't bring yourself to eat better. Suddenly your brain will stop telling you you're worthless as often and you'll look in the mirror and see the same thing, but be less insecure about it.

The problem is my job. It’s a high stress job, I’m too busy to get a lunch break, and i’m always being roasted in the summer sun. So I sweat a shit load too. By the end of the day I’m completely
exhausted, dehydrated, and starving. The thing that sucks is I have to put up with this for another 14 months then it will be over. But it’s just so unhealthy right now

kek, tell us what harm it will cause user
give us your height & weight for better advice

That’s bs. The gym is beneficial when you’re able to actually gain from it. When I was regularly going to the gym and eating right. My body felt healthy, so I naturally felt better. But going to the gym and using more energy when my body already feels depleted is going to make me feel better. Only worse

The post below yours explain it.. dummy.

188cm (5ft 11)
65 kg (145lbs) was the last time I weighed myself. I’m sure I lost weight since then though

>THANK YOU SKELETON

I assumed you were fat. Ok you won't gain much muscle without proper nutrition but going to the gym still beats doing nothing. If you don't believe me just start doing calisthenics in the morning / after work you'll see a difference after 2 weeks.

Attached: skelly.jpg (720x757, 80K)

posting progressions

Attached: calisthetics.png (800x2000, 187K)

Attached: calisthenics.png (1920x1080, 76K)

no I won’t. My body literally feels like shit. It actually aches. Spending MORE energy will make shit worse

I managed to go from turbo skelly manlet to semi shreddet manlet in 4 months after a long break of no gym. I'm 166cm "tall" went from 58kg -> 72kg since March. It's not like I'm eating tons of protein either. I basically get about 1/3 of the recommended protein most days.

ok don't change anything. I'm sure that'll work for you.
Stop being a bitch OP

Attached: stop.gif (284x247, 1.26M)

and how many calories are you getting per day?

I know how to work out, and I was lifting regularly for the past year. I was eating very well too. And I could see increased muscle mass and just overall my body felt great. But the last 2 months have destroyed me. I can’t even sleep well at night because I have muscular aches from lack of calories and protein.

>Spending MORE energy will make shit worse
that's literally not how it works. If your body notices you're suddenly spending a lot of energy, it will kick off all the processes that naturally draw on all the stored energy and suddenly you'll feel like you have all the energy in the world. By making your body feel like it never needs to exert itself, it just shuts down and doesn't try.

You’re retarded. That’s not how it works. The more energy you spend, the more energy the body needs. The body gets energy from food. But if you don’t have food it will convert stored fat into energy, after your fat supply becomes low, the body begins to break down muscle and converts that to energy

yea, and that breaking down of fat is what the fat is there for in the first place. That's why one of the effects of keto is "feeling more awake and alert" because breaking down fat and getting energy that way instead of subsisting on just the things you eat gives you way more energy and feels much better.

But I don’t HAVE the fat to be broken down anymore.....

I get about 2500 calories & 100g of protein a day. Most of the protein is from low availability plant sources tho so it's the equivalent of sth like 60g of whey protein.

>And I could see increased muscle mass and just overall my body felt great. But the last 2 months have destroyed me.
Before I started working out again I had a 2 year period during which I got out of my home 1 per week. and programmed like 16 hours a day. Literally no physical activity and I felt so much worse. It's not worth it.

>I can’t even sleep well at night because I have muscular aches from lack of calories and protein.
Are you sure that's because of the low calories? Low potassium/magnesium/zinc can cause the same shit. Get a multivitamin.

I had a 1-2 year period during which I did strength training 6 days a week and ate below maintenance (like 500c below) cuz I was poor. I didn't have problems with sleep just my DOMs stayed for much longer. I used to have DOMs for like 48 hours, when I eat properly I usually don't get it. Of course it wasn't optimal but I still made a lot of progress during these 2 years.

Can you post a pic of your abdomen, I'm legit curious how you look at such low weight with normal height.

Attached: justDoIt.png (705x403, 256K)

Attached: 89550F3F-0722-41BC-9216-B50724DD7E9B.jpg (1130x1502, 263K)