How can an INFJ girl find a qt ENTP boyfriend?

How can an INFJ girl find a qt ENTP boyfriend?

pls help frens

Attached: spike.jpg (400x394, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator#Criticism
sakinorva.net/test/realfake
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Gustav_Jung#Astrologie,_Alchemie,_Psyche_und_Materie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder that too, except i'm an ENTP girl and want an ISFP bf...

lol ISFPs are cute. Why do you want one?

They just seem to have soothing and gentle personalities.

Better question, why would you want an ENTP boyfriend? They're incredibly obnoxious know-it-alls.

>ENTP
Lets hook up.
You hot?

yeah they some of them are manic narcissists sure... but they can also be sweet and sarcastic and a lot of fun.
I just like how they balance me out and bring me out of my shell. I would like one who wants committed relationship, but I always find them really attractive

>tfw no INFJ bf

I said boyfriend not random 4 chan hookup lmao

Get an ENFJ bf then. Less bullshit.

Had INFJ bf and I just gotta say be careful. He turned out to be one of the most fucked up people ever. Just very good at hiding it LOL
otherwise we're pretty great. Just don't ignore red flags and you'll be fine

Unless you yourself are an INFJ, ENFP, or maybe and INTJ/P female, I'd say avoid. Won't be a good fit otherwise.

I love ENFJs as friends but I've never really found an ENFJ romantically attractive. This is probably realistically some sound advice though lmao.

I have also never met an ENTP who has their shit together LOL

I thought ENTP and INFJ were a good fit though? I've never met an INFJ male.
I wonder what they are like.

How does an infp get a gf

Attached: Ballet Girl in White - Robert Henri.jpg (468x1000, 251K)

I think it could be really great, as long as he isn't fucked up. A lot of INF dudes have more trouble than INF women because they don't always fit into the traditional masculine stereotypes.

In theory, yeah, but I've yet to actually see it in practice. Have seen many good examples of the other pairings I've named.

I will admit a bias against ENTPs though. I encountered them en masse in grad school. In humanities seminars where they were notorious for arguing just to argue. Also 3 of the 4 guys who were notorious for commanding a lot of female attention but always treating them like shit in the long run were ENTPs.

>looking for extroverts on Jow Forums
retard

INFJ male here.

We're great, but only after we've done whatever growing we need to do. Takes us more time to develop many of the more grounded, stable, masculine traits that make for a great relationship, but once we're there, we naturally balance those with the affection and understanding that other men have to grow into.

thinking ENTPs aren't awkward weirdos who need safe spaces to argue/troll
I know my demographic

What have you done this year to force a boy to ask you on date? Lost weight? Went to dancing lessons? Eye contact? Flirting? Asking boys why are they still single? Colorful fancy dresses? Skirt? Night club? Online dating? Leaving basement? Going to males only places like EVO?

How many girls have you asked on date this year?

Attached: losers and truth.png (680x904, 286K)

Develop your J. I'm dead serious.

Yeah I actually have an ENTP friend/romantic interest but we're moving away from each other.
I'm looking for advice on how to meet new ones in a new place.

Thx 4 the condescending advice tho

Lets bf then.

one it didn't go too hot
How do I develop my judgement? Judge other people often?

How did you meet your current bf? :3
Use same tactic to secure new one. Also its about time somebody told you its okay to be single for a while. You dont have to ride the carousel nonstop sweety.

>one
You can ask one girl per week easily, not per 7 months. Raise your dating activity.

Typical cute oblivious infp.

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67K)

I had an INFP bf.
What I loved: sensitivity, deep conversations, the sex was rly good. He liked what I did and he was very good at reading me then doing more of the good stuff. Shallow maybe but it was the best sex I ever had lol
What I didn't love: he wasn't driven to a career, happy to work as little as possible, often was a pushover and I had to lead the relationship most of the time
If that helps you at all... I just wished my INFP bf had more drive, confidence, and leadership. Also that he relied less on smoking weed to get by emotionally. The rest was amazing though.

He is my friend but we have a crush on each other. Haven't acted on it at all cause we're moving away. Haven't even talked about it.
Nice try though, sweaty :)

>How do I develop my judgement? Judge other people often?

J vs P isn't about judging people; it's about how decisiveness. P is great in that it makes you open-minded and always willing to consider new information/possibilities, but too much of it leaves you constantly wavering non-committal. When you see that cute girl and think "Man, she's cute. I wanna go talk to her!.....but she's probably got a bf, right? Of course she does, no way someone that cute is single. But fuck that! Only one way to know for sure, right? Ugh, but she's just minding her business listening to music. She probably doesn't want to be bothered by some random stranger and I don't want to be 'that guy.' Dammit, I'm getting nervous. I should just go do it. But what do I say??" That shit is P on overdrive. It's not setting boundaries on how much information you're willing to entertain to make a decision.

J thinking would be more, "She looks cute. I'd like to talk to her. Maybe it works out, maybe it doesn't. Let's do this shit."

Why do you call him your bf if he isnt your bf then? Is your whole romantic life centered about secretly crushing on guys?
>pro tip
Literally invent your crush for netflix and chill. If that wont do it, then "accidentally" cuddle with him during the chill phase.

You're not for real.

I thought everyone on this website was an INTP/INTJ

I never called him my boyfriend. stop wasting my time lol

wut

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator#Criticism
By not being a retarded new-age spiritual bullshit girl that believes in Myers-Briggs.

The question still remains, are you hot?

I know MBTI is absolute bullshit but it's also the fastest way to describe a certain type of person

I was waiting for someone to post this lol. Took you long enough ;)

I have all those problems except for the drug habit. I'm cripplingly un-ambitious and rarely defend myself in arguments and I am very rarely employed. I usually just do all the housework for my parents. I also get stuck in the same painful recursive thinking that references.

Attached: DB6B5F33-6235-4117-A11A-6B1BC9437942.jpg (941x898, 76K)

most INFJs are ;)

yes unemployment and moving out from your parents is the thing you should work on the most, realistically. for yourself and finding a partner

>infj thread turns into infp advice thread
lmao

>wut
Do you want a bf or not you cock teasing bitch?!

I bet you're one of those ugly yet arrogant ENTPs. Brown probably too.

>cock teasing
yeah but you're prob not even in my country and also I'm absolutely cringing. see

Yeh, nah.
Stay salty though.

>hurr no u
10/10 response

>wants INFJ bitch
>thinks 0 game is required
sorry bruh, that's just not how it be

Any recommendations on what kind of person an INFJ girl should date?

I've been single for like 1.5 years and am starting to want to date again. Not even sure what to look for anymore ; _ ;

Do people really take this briggs myers crap THIS seriously?
This thread is peak autism

Isfps are the sweetest type in my opinion.
Haven't seen any around here though.

I don't talk about and only try to "type" people IRL on occasion. Usually I forget about it, but sometimes it's a good lens to look at things from. Sure it's just horoscopes for people who like TED talks, but there are more autistic threads out there

I guess I just tend towards Ts. I find people who are more emotional than me draining.

>the fastest way to describe a certain type of person
Then again, it isn't. The MBTI is so loose that it feels more like getting your palm read than actually getting any meaningful insight into one's character. Because you mentioned the test now you have a bunch of incel retards posting who actually believe this shit.
Regardless, can you actually explain your situation and why you can't just meet a person that matches this personality irl?

An ENFP would be better

>sorry bruh, that's just not how it be
Yea but can't if not allowed to even start game.
I was saying no to what you posted.

nice, my last ex was INFP and I'm ENTP. It was great. Want to swap pics or something?

fine, instead of "INFJ"
I am introverted, sensitive, creative, emotional but mostly rational. I like things like art, reading tech, psychology. I'm a offbeat and people either thing I'm innocent, too weird, or enjoy my quiet/nerdy/unusual personality.
I found that I tend to always be drawn to people like "ENTP"
who are more outgoing, more logical, usually weird and nerdy, confident, maybe seem a little arrogent, but actually are good at reading people and deep down a bit emotional.
Obviously this type of person is a bit specific and not the tyoe if person I naturslly find myself around (other introverted people)
I am going into a new environment and want to know how to find more people like that. I dunno man, not really hurting anyone with this post i think.

"my shitty test result would be better"
Fuck off.

If you're going into a new environment then all you have to do is to make the effort to overcome some of your introversion to meet new people who are more outgoing than you. If you happen to meet an "ENTP", even then it's not guaranteed that you'll like them or that they'll like you back, I'd instead recommend you to keep your mind open instead of focusing on a particular personality type; focus on people, not archetypes.

Yeah I am aware of this, but I can't argue that it's not good advice anyway ;)

I'm well aware mbti is bullshit but sometimes i just like to turn my brain off and think about relationships in an easy to grasp way

mbti is like saying "no u". Sure it's gramatically incorrect and fuckung idiotic, but it still conveys a general thing and is emotionally satisfying lol

Is this "4 letter personality" type thing even true? I read people saying it is "horoscope for smart people", so i am confused.

Cant you just say "i want xx boyfriend"?

OP here. My opinion is that it's not "true", but a convenient, unscientific generalization.
see

Well, thanks for the explanation.
Letse se,,
>outgoing
I might fit into in some of my friend circles. I might be a tad passive with new group, but open and have a large personality with people i know with
>weird and nerdy
Not sure how you define nerdy, but i guess i can be called weird.
>a little arrogant
Check
>actually good at reading people
I can tell you how a person feels no problem, but not really know how to react to it
>a bit emotional
A bit counterintuitive to the other stuff when you think about it. Do you nean a person who gets z bit taken away by their feelings sometimes?

Hmm, i would like to think i fit in some of your categories. So, where to find people like me?

I suggest hobby related places. You essentially want the person in a hobby club who comes up to you and says "hi, my name is user. Were you interested in the hobby?"
Those guys will be the nerdy, arrogant types who are actually still outgoing and also good at reading people. They will be leading their small cliques but also be fine 2ith interacting total sttangers.

Hope this helps..

As the INFJ bf, trust me you don't want one.

>I'M LITERALLY THE GUY IN THE PIC

yes actually that's good advice, thank you! Now that I think of it, even DnD groups might be a good place lol

DnD is type of a hobby i am talking about. What are your hobbies anyway? Dont you meet nerdy guys like these?

Most of my hobbies I do alone, like jogging, reading, drawing, playing instruments, or playing videogames.
I do talk on mic on online games, but dudes either normal, awkward or too flirty when they hear I'm a girl lol. I have online friends but a long distance relationship doesn't interest me. I currently live in a small town that doesn't have much of a hobby scene and is mostly old people lol. I only know people my age when I commute to work.
When I move there will be a lot of hobby clubs and meetup groups. I will have to remember how to play DnD... it's been a long time haha

MBPI is absolute bullshit guys!! stop using it to justify shity people shity behavior

MBTI

LOL

>long distance relationships doesnt interest me
Yeah, they can be too much work for too little return. And sometimes i meet people online and i have this idea of "what if?". Then i remember they live 2000 kilometres away and it wouldnt work out.

>remember playing dnd
I suggest getting into online text dnd groups for that. /tg/ board has some nice game finding threads for it, you should check those 9ut. And since they are only text based, you can just be anonymous and still join in the fun.

Solitary hobbies can be great, however they qre also thrash usually when it comes to meeting new people. Have you tried joining hiking groups or stuff like that? This is just general advice so you can increase your points of contact with new people.

>text DnD groups
ooh thanks, I'll check that out. I don't browse /tg/ nearly as much as I should.
I also recently bought tabletop simulator on sale, I bet there are still many people playing DnD there :)
Hiking groups in my area are all retired people haha. I tried once... they were nice but it was still awkward haha. But soon I move and go back to school, so I bet I can find many new people. Just need to find some fellow weirdos as well haha.
I appreciate your advice!

Where's a good online test where I can figure out my MBTI?

sakinorva.net/test/realfake
this one was most accurate for me, but any self-assessment is likely to be wrong. Keep in mind it might be very inaccurate anyway. Basically you need to read about it more to get any useful information out of it.
Not very scientific but might help you to think about your identity a bit more. Just don't pidgeonhole yourself of start imposing weird biases on youself/others and you'll be fine :)

>tabletop simulator
Never got it, i prefer to play my 40k games face to face. But i guess if you cant get to the FLGS they can be useful.

Sorry to hear about the hiking groups. But i bet you can find many new people in school as well. Just sort of join in the clubs and check out events. See if there is a FLGS qround when you move, thats always a nice place to start.

Enjoy your school user and i hope life treats you well..

thanks user, i feel more excited now. Sometimes feel like those groups are hard to break into, but you've given me hope :') i will start looking into possible FLGSs now!
have a good day, and I hope life is good to you too!

WTH is with all those spikes? Looks dangerous.

INTJ male here, what's the news on us?

Anatolian Sheperd dogs. Huge Turkish herding dogs. The spikes are to prevent from wolf attacks :)

That looks like a normal gsd

damn horoscope retards
i'm glad crazy bitches like you exist because it makes pumping and dumping so much easier. "you are taurus?! we are a perfect match!"

Astrology is dumb. Myers-Briggs is scientific.

I really love INTJs. Super smart and funny. Except if it's just me and an INTJ, then we never want to go out to do anything haha :')
I think I'm just not ready to date, even after so long, so I'm just dealing in silly MBTI hypotheticals.
But my best friend would be an INTJ. I get frustrated by how reserved she can be with her thought/feelings, but otherwise it's awesome. Marriage material type of people, but they don't see that about themselves at all.

>scientific
lol fighting words

lol you wish... MBTI may be stupid, but it is ALL about scrutinizing people.

Stop posting that give me additional ideas!!

Dont go into FLGS s with the idea of getting a boyfriend. Go there to enjoy yourself, there might be some neckbeards who annoy you but 99% of the people there are nice people who will be helpful. And even if you dont find a bf, you will get some friends qt worst which is always neat.

Where are you from anyway? In US there might be huge distances butnin Europe it might be easier to travel qround for events because the distance is shorter.

Yeah, they are kangals. Some are awfully friendly.

>FLGS to get a boyfriend
Oh yeah, I kinda forgot about the bf part lol... I actually just liked DnD when I used to play. I more want to make friends. Especially other girls who played DnD with me back then, I'm still very close with :) I am in Canada btw

other ideas for what?

Kangals!! I want one haha

Carl Jung believed in astrology
I have never seen outside of some internet retards use this Myers-Briggs test for actual psycho analysis. it's humbug

>Carl Jung believed in astrology
sauce? Carl was fucking wild lol
And yeah, using it in therapy is mildly unethical where I live, because it is not scientific. Although some therapists will ask and are interested in what people self-identify as. That can be useful information in itself.
It's just for fun dude why are you so mad

Well, one thing which worked out for me to meet new people was to get into the exchange students crowd.

Even if you actually dont go to another country with an exchange program, there should be some events for exchange students and the locals to meet qnd talk. They are great to meet people you wouldnt encounter in your daily life. And if they enjoy dnd or sth it is a great opportunity to go to the FLGS together. That would be fun. I know Canada receives a lot of international students so just look for it around, or even google might yield results.

Anyway, it is coming to 3 am here, so i bid you good night maple user. It is great that you are so excited about the future. It brings a smile to my face :)

If the thread is up by the morning, i might poke again tomorrow. Cheers

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Gustav_Jung#Astrologie,_Alchemie,_Psyche_und_Materie

the personality types are all worded in a positive manner, yet people obviously have negative and positive connotations for certain personality types. (INTP/INTJ are smart, the rest are useless dum dums)
it's fun until someone gets judged upon what they scored on the Myers-Briggs test. (see OP lol)

but do whatever you want

we have so many foreign students, especially asian haha. Yes if it is still up say hi!
have a good sleep euro user! :)

>see OP
>I is OP
I get it. A lot of people think INFJs are crazy, or that they can't be technical because they're "feelers". Literally had one person tell me I could never do programming or anything like that... meanwhile I was coding for money lol.
That being said... I find people judging me by my career to be way more insidious than MBTI stereotypes.
I could argue that any of these preconceived prejudices are harmful. The human tendency to simplify is the problem, not the simplifications themselves.
If someone is dumb enough to actually use MBTI as their main lens of reality without a big heaping of salt, then I'm just fine to ignore them lol. I'm sure you could argue I think that too, but Jow Forums shitposting isn't a great indication of actual personality/worldview.

Also your link is in German, which I only barely read. It's okay, I'll look it up :) I enjoy reading about Carl Jung's insane ramblings lmao

>tfw no ISTP tomboy gf like myself

Attached: 1544055619000.jpg (637x921, 34K)

There's maybe something to astrology in the sense that people born in different seasons and exposed to varying levels of sunlight during the pregnancy period can possibly alter behavior.

>I get it. A lot of people think INFJs are crazy, or that they can't be technical because they're "feelers". Literally had one person tell me I could never do programming or anything like that... meanwhile I was coding for money lol.

Most people do not have the slightest idea of what INFJ means. Do not let that psychological test limit yourself

yeah, I will still stay cautious to every form of fortune telling. it's not something that benefits in any way and I can only see harm, especially for vulnerable people who take these things serious.

and yeah the link is german, but it's just a short part out of a wiki article anyway. just look it up somewhere else, because his takes on astrology are... interesting, to say the least.

maybe, maybe not. I would need a proper scientific take on this

MBTI isn't fortune telling though. I don't know if you know what MBTI is lol.

Here's the proper scientific take on this

Varying levels of sunlights are dependent on latitude, month and hour. If you consider "ASTROLOGY" (sic) as relevant, remember that half of the planet sees different "constellations". Remember that "constellations" do not actually exist, they are projections of humans need to create a sense in random disposition of stars.

Also, seasons are a consequence of the tilt of Earth axis: other planets in our system do not have seasons.

>Liking Debater Assholes
Trash
Give meeeee aaaaaa Boneless ESFJ/ISFJ

I don't think user was literally endorsing constellations. I think they were just saying that there might be something else occuring that created patterns that could cause people to believe in astrology.