Alright wtf do I do bros

Never been in this situation before 19 khv how do I not fuck this up

Attached: C7316570-A88F-4F04-9DA9-60A7E614B4DB.png (640x1136, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4CTlFJ_3LaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Oh hey! Thats a great pic of you in the sunset, how goes your thursday?

>19 khv
it's over buddy. you won't be able to handle a woman

lol I hope not
Is that not a bit soft or is that how you do it?

its a convo not a job interview dude.

You can take it or leave it.

Said something pretty similar thanks for the advice.

Alright now what? Do I talk more or go in for the kill?

Attached: 57ECEC21-B35F-4BA6-807A-140B0890FD41.jpg (640x433, 82K)

>its been good, it would be better if I could see your labia majora and tater tots

Dont listen to this retard and his memes

Life's like an RPG: you'll fail in thd beginning but the more often you'll get into fights and quests the more exp you'll get and handle the situation. Also: don't take it personal when she rejects you or shit doesn't work out. You'll find somebody. Just keep trying.

youtu.be/4CTlFJ_3LaY

>labia majora
puer a labia majora delectatur, quia femina pulchra est

>Mine too. Things were quite lame but it seems like things get more interesting again.

never ask or respond with shit leading to "no/yes/maybe" etc.. you want to keep the convo flowing and generate genuine input/output and not 0/1-statements

Attached: 4688F2A9-76C7-46D3-8151-D944D99FD376.jpg (640x711, 116K)

XD
what the fuck did you mean by that you autistic imbecile?

Netflix and chill

Eh...too direct. Rip. Somebody else save this faggot. Maybe ask to chill out a bit

>i don't know, see a film or friends. do you like that series? i actually find them really enjoyable

there you go user. saved it for you

>lets play some mario card together

I’m going for this one but I’ve never seen friends so we’re going office

>watch friends
I used this line on tinder in 1994

I'm wet. Fucking wish a man would be confident enough to talk to me like this.

Attached: B04669C7-B3BB-465F-9E0E-6BBAB1BF502A.jpg (640x622, 121K)

perfect. you can say that the office is soon getting removed from netflix and continue around there.

Oh btw if anyone wants to see some of the autistic things I’ve said to girls on these apps I can dump em late

if you have seen it then comment about the new season

if you haven't then say something like
>oh i've heard that the last season's coming out right now. have you seen it?

I’m autistically against watching videos I’ll go with that one

yes please

Alright if I actually pull this off I need to shave upstairs and trim downstairs and run to the pharmacy for condoms. This is a nightmare

also, if you really get in a hurry i can search for the argument of stranger things and you can tell her some shit like ''oh yeah a friend of time told me that X happened.'' then give your opinion on it

It also doesn’t help that I’ve masturbated like 5 times today on a shemale fuel fap rampage

Please do

protip: do trim your dick, but not completely. leave some hair. i usually trim with a 3mm cap in the trimmer. just has to be short enough not to feel like you shaved your dick/pubes but to still have some hair, since hair IS meant to be in that part of the body too

Alright running to the store be 15-20 minutes

>On the romance front, Mike and Eleven’s relationship will be tested too. Max and Lucas were still a thing at the end of the season while Steve remains single after Robin came out to him.

>Dustin’s relationship with Suzie (who is real!!) could be a part of the season too. Nancy and Jonathan will no doubt be a couple but could see their relationship tested with college and distance.

Just got her number gtg

wish you the best user. when you're nervous, think that all of us are rooting for you. you're not alone.

This. Don't be nervous at all costs. If she has alcohol around maybe drink a bit with her but don't get wasted. The only time I had success with a girl was when I totally didn't give a fuck.

I want that ability back ),:

yeah just enough to get along with the flow. don't get drunk at all, just enough to feel comfortable with the environment. trust me, it's always less than you think. sort of a placebo.

When you’re balls deep in her later, I hope you remember that Anonymous was the one that charmed her not you

don't worry user, everyone has gotten a little help to get laid. just enjoy.

>anomalous is good at charming
Yes, but whom in general?

Attached: 20190719_024651.jpg (538x359, 128K)

dw dude, she'll ghost you and you can keep your virginity protected

Get it done now. Also ask for test packs with different sizes and dont show them obviously to her. Leave them in your purse.

Now go and get some rubber like any other adult person too, kid.

Too bad 99% of your fellow females would unmatch instantly if a guy said this.

Attached: EC07892B-9713-4CC4-8F27-93827B24778E.png (640x1136, 111K)

Does she actually think we’re bingeing or am I too paranoid

Attached: D93739C0-86F5-4894-BADD-663A6900990D.png (640x1136, 123K)

what do you mean by bingeing?

Wrench just thrown in the whole operation boys

what?

Forgot pic sorry

Attached: 7171B538-0C9F-4082-A084-A8BE9377F5EF.png (640x1136, 120K)

you can have a very cool story to tell and a real fun time or you can just invite her to your home

Fucking go for it. She's into you, without a doubt

Thinking about this logically if I get caught at hers she gets in trouble and I Gettysburg’s my ass kicked. Or if she comes here she just gets in trouble. Fuck man

Honestly? Fuck it. As long as she's 18, there are no serious consequences. Get wild

yeah. go to her house. if you do get caught naked and fucking that chick by her parents, just live through it and think that you'll have a fucking great story to tell

I think she’s a virgin

Attached: 30EE7D4F-8B0A-43FA-A86E-4130BE0EA464.png (640x1136, 165K)

Fuck wrong picture but yeah, lied about age and is a virgin

Attached: 6E8F40FA-940A-433F-A52B-847F3CB36DCC.png (640x1136, 121K)

Man how do I meet girls that are dtf like this?

>unmatching a poet
for shame

meh virgins are a little harder honestly, but still vagine is vagono

just know that maybe it's too painful for her. after all, inserting a hard dick in that hole isn't always easy for them. also, expect some blood. no worries, it's natural. be friendly about it.

also, if she really is a virgin, then you've acomplished something all of these Jow Forumsfags whine about. you found a virgin chick. feel proud.

I gotta be honest I think I’m just a volcel who is a lot more attractive than I originally thought. Ive had no problem getting girls to text back and shit

Should I send her a text that just says “first time?”
Will it go over well? If it doesn’t she’ll know that I’m not just ‘hanging out’. Sorry for the autism

So where'd you meet these gals?

Bumble for that one but I’ve had like 10+ matches on tinder and have talked to maybe 7. No luck tho. I’ve had the apps for a little over a day now. I don’t mean to offend anyone I’m just tryna pull this off

don't ask her via text. just when you're starting to fuck casually ask ''is this your first time?''

>she says no
''okay, just wanted to make sure.''

>she says yes
''no problem, we can take it slowly. i can be patient, don't feel nervous.''

This is good advice thanks. I guess if she is an autist and thinks for some reason that we’re just watching Netflix I can always bolt

what do you mean by bolt?

High tail it out of there

hm. if she is a bit autist then maybe she doesn't get what netflix and chill means. has to be pretty autist actually, it's basically a meme at this point.

anyways, looks like you'll have the control. you'll be fine user.

Yeah she mentioned her age so i think that’s a pretty big indicator that she knows what’s happening.
Also anyone wanna see some convos I’ve fucked up?

yea why not it's 4am but fuck it

Attached: 32829337-413F-4F8B-8C47-B6A1E0497048.png (640x1136, 141K)

Attached: 941EC954-0274-4214-8497-041C0A44990C.png (640x1136, 125K)

After a day of fucking abysmal texting

Attached: 02D9C995-2F88-4A7D-AB33-5B831844AE77.png (640x1136, 143K)

Attached: 6C37836E-A27F-430D-85CE-9807E02EFC9C.png (640x1136, 138K)

Attached: 411C802D-7FE3-48D3-971B-E552BB3DA79F.png (640x1136, 144K)

>im confusion
adorable indeed

>my temper is bad
nonononononooooooo

Op here. Just got the number of maybe the worlds cutest chick. So I have a back up plan, hopefully come tomorrow

Update update she lives an hour away

>pls mommy internet pick up this chick for me
You're an incompetent, worthless sack of shit and I hope she cheats on you or worse

aaaand it's over

Attached: 15535678439051.gif (500x213, 244K)

Just write to some 4/10 goblina like OP did

Not him but I once managed to chat with a girl via whatsapp for a week and it was valentine's day. We talked two sentences about it and then I said "well, at least you're not really alone" at like 3 am and as soon as i pressed send I fucking started to lmao my ass over and under the floor because I fucking cringed hardcore. She sent short messages afterwards and crap was awkward. Nevertheless, i said next day that It was a bit too early and direct to say that imo but she told me that was cute af so therefore I was fine lol.