Becoming less of a pussy

Yeah... This is probably the last place I should be asking, but fuck it. I'm back here with you faggots.

I've fell in love and started dating my friend of 10 years, but she doesn't see me as a partner because I'm a pussy. I've been bullied in school and by my older sister and all that shit. I'm afraid of everything, especially strangers. I'm afraid they would hurt me. I have problems talking to my coworkers and shit. It's fucking bad. I just don't have balls to do stuff on my own, I have no desires because whatever desire I get, my mind instantly discards it for some reason and makes me anxious about it.

It's 5AM and I can't sleep because of all the things she told me about why she isn't attracted to me. My stomach hurts and whenever I try to fall asleep I remember what she told me and get angry and punch the wall and get wide awake again. I gotta go to work in 2 hours for fucks sake.

What the fuck do I do? Please give me some real applicable shit. None of that meditation/mindfullness/Jesus/dude-weed-lmao/spirit-animals crap.

Attached: 1552716922344.jpg (864x1080, 320K)

Hit the gym faggot.
Get swole as fuck and stop caring about what the sheep think.

Good idea, I might just do that.

I just don't see how the transition from lifting to not caring works, exactly. Are you sure you haven't missed a few steps?

Not him but I've once got cheated by my gf user. Believe me user, going to the gym will help you to distract yourself and if you get a fine body you will be feeling satisfaction.

How about stop calling people faggots, and get in therapy/on medication for your obvious anxiety disorder

Try cold approaching girls in public and ask them out. anyone who says that this is "desperate" doesn't have the balls to do it.

>How about stop calling people faggots
T. Butthurt Faggot

Nah man, I overthink every sentence I say to a coworker that I've gotten drunk several times with - I ain't gonna cold approach girls. Besides I have a gf. I just want to become attractive to her.

Hm, to be honest, I've never really came across a person like you before. I thought people who were unironically scared of everything only existed in fiction. I'll try my best to give you advice though.

First thing you need to do is completely stop talking to the girl. She is not your "friend". As of this moment, you no longer have any "friends". To completely get over your fear of absolutely everyone (strangers), you must become a stranger yourself. Embrace solitude. Then take the advice of fpbp. Start working out. You like anime, right? Stop watching Anime like Neon. Read some manga with some anti-hero, evil mcs, or at least ones who aren't pussies. This can help you boost some confidence. If you're interested in recommendations let me know.

Next, you must construct an axiom in which to live by. I will construct one for you. "Weakness is a sin. Appearance is everything. Do not fear, be feared." This may sound cringy, or "edgy", but it is a good Axiom to live by.

I mean, I know you didn't want any "esoteric" bullshitty answers, but I have never honestly seen someone with irrational fear such as yourself. The only thing I can recommend to you now is killing your emotions completely.

>I have a girlfriend that talked shit to me
Utterly unacceptable. You are weak. She is proof of your weakness, you dare to date a woman who talks down on you. Ghost her completely, if you cannot do this, you will never change.

Work out, and get out there and force yourself to do the things you're scared of, if you get bullied fight, even if you get beat up, having fought will make you more confident. Try nofap, might be a même, but just in case it works for you, also placebo works.

Go to the gym, and lift. An increase in muscle mass will dramatically increase testosterone, which reduces anxiety and depression while increasing energy and confidence. Men who don’t go to the gym are self-saboteurs. If you’re a healthy dude, the gym will immediately make you feel better, and over the course of a year or so will fix your issue. It probably won’t be in time to save your current relationship, but we’ve all been there. It sucks, but sometimes you have to suffer a loss to achieve a greater gain.

>also placebo works
Elaborate

I was saying that nofap has no real proof of being efficient, it at least definetly works by placebo effect.

Do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and feel like a man

>If you're interested in recommendations let me know.
Ye, I'm interested. Please gib reccs.

solid advice here, especially the last part

she has no respect for you OP, and respect is the most important thing when it comes to a woman. you're better off just kicking her ass to the curb, work on changing yourself, and then find someone else than try to regain her respect

Start practicing any combat sport and with time, you won't be afraid to take hits and give some. As for your social skills, you must force yourself out of your shell, personally, I draw in public especially when there's people around, sometimes they praise me, sometimes they criticize me but mostly, they don't give a fuck. I also take improvisation acting classes

Ok well the good things is that you have recognized your problem and now want to correct it. What is also good is that you understand what it is you want to change.

Now there are 2 possible components to this that you need to explore. 1 is the psychological part of it. Having fear of interacting with people is not normal, did you have emotional or psychological damage to you in your earlier years? This could be worth looking into and getting with a professional about it.

The second component, which is what I suspect, could be more biological. Have you ever had your test levels checked? You could be suffering from low testosterone which makes you less confident and more prone to not taking life by the balls and making it your own. If your test levels are low find a doctor to help you out. Go the gym and work on your body. The mind will respond accordingly.

I also suggest you take time away from your gf, she does not seem to be helping your current situation. You need to focus on yourself and work on your deficiencies. A few months of this could yield very dramatic and favorable results. Fear is a debilitating emotion, when you work on yourself and your confidence and build a better image of yourself you will be able to combat fear much easier. Taking self defense classes will also help tremendously mentally and physically.

Keep going to Jow Forums to stay motivated as well. I tried but I stopped because I couldn’t find a reason to keep up my schedule

well first you must answer this: why are you like this in the first place? what are the origins?

were your parents abusive? did a teacher scream at you? did you develop some kind of health condition early in life?

have you ever been truly challenged? been in situations that were dangerous? looked danger in the face?

answer all these and how old you are, what's been overall life been like? are you 18? or are you 38? have you done anything so far in your life besides attend school?

This, by building your physical self you build up your mental self and become a strong person.

Im a nice guy, but I know in the back of my mind that If shit hit the fan I would smash your head into a rock until you stopped moving.

Step one, drink water and eat clean.
Step two find a gym with a personal trainer that looks swole as fuck.
Step three show up like you fuckin mean it.

Attached: B2D2EE94-AB75-4916-88D1-2F73AAF8AF94.jpg (1440x1377, 303K)

Not OP but isnt killing your emotions off harmful? I've done this and sometimes I wonder if it's a bad thing. Couple examples: recently, a bum crashed his bike into my car when I was about to make a left turn. Luckily I was going slow enough to stop in time before he crashed into me. Instead of worrying about his well being, I cursed him out and gave no fuck whether he is hurt or not.

Another example: a chick I know was working on artwork for my next EP. She sent me a message with a sad face saying she wont be able to finish my artwork. Instead of asking why and probing questions why she is also sad about it, I didnt care and said ok and didnt reply. Later on that day, I thought to myself I probably came off as a dick and sent her a message asking about her day so she wont feel bad. She replied back and after I didnt care about keeping up with her day lol.

Sounds like you're kind of a douche but at least you're sort of self aware about it? You seem disconnected from the universe, very self centered. You do things for others if it benefits you, or possibly prevents you from suffering inconvenience. This sort of emotional withdrawal is bad for you, because it's bad for those around you. Safer not to make distinctions between bums and chicks, just be good to others regardless of who they are. You never know when you're going to need someone to care about you, or who it'll be.