Got into a huge argument with my wife last night over money. So sum up our relationship...

Got into a huge argument with my wife last night over money. So sum up our relationship, she basically wears the pants in the relationship. She makes the money and usually plans shit for us ad is a "hustler". Even thought she makes more in a day then what I make in a week on one job, she still chooses to work a second job. She wants me to work Uber lyft but I don't want too. Mostly because I would need to drive about an hour to the City because where we live is a dead market. She hates this. I'm on the other hand very lazy and like to take short cuts.

I recently enrolled to community college so I can get a cert for CCNA and hopefully get out of doing deadend jobs. She calls me lazy because if it wasn't for her putting a fire under my ass I would be content making no money living pay check to paycheck.

The way the fight started was me asking her to buy my books and I would pay her back. So Per month she sends me a bill for everything and I pay her. She handles the rent and food shopping. I say add the books to my bill and she gets pissed. Basically saying I should've done uber or lyft so I would have the money. I really don't like doing that job because it sucks, and a waste of gas and adds mileages. She says I make excuses when I say that to her. I already work a full time job thats pretty easy, but I don't want to get another job, especially one thats going to require me to do nights or weekends.

I'm in alot of credit card debt because of her because when we first met I decided to move with her across the country and I put a lot of the cost on my credit cards. My credit is now shit. Instead of her paying off my credit, she would rather plan out trips to travel instead.

Am I in the wrong?

Attached: 200f8981e2c9871c5924c4fa3088f26c.jpg (736x565, 116K)

I feel like the wife made this post.

Yes. You took on responsibility you can't handle. It doesn't matter what anyone else tells you once you say yes.

Yes and no, you should get a better paying job or a second job tho

It's hard because all the jobs were I live are warehouse jobs and pay like $12 an hour. I was lucky enough to get a dispatch job that pays $16 and its really close to home. All the other high paying jobs which would be $15 anyway due to me being an unskilled worker would be like an hour and 30 minutes driving to and from work in LA traffic.

I really don't want a second job. I used to do that before I met her and I hated it.

What responsibility? She is the one the decided for us to live in a expensive ass apartment, and move across the country. The fact she makes so much more than me but still expects me to do more is just bullshit.

Kek retarded normie problems good luck champ lmao

You're right. I should just leave her, and move back in with my mom so I can be NEET and play vidya all day.

>The way the fight started was me asking her to buy my books and I would pay her back.
Why the fuck do spouses loan each other money? lol

>I'm in alot of credit card debt because of her because when we first met I decided to move with her across the country and I put a lot of the cost on my credit cards. My credit is now shit. Instead of her paying off my credit, she would rather plan out trips to travel instead.
If you're legally married and in the states, then your credit will wreck hers.

>What responsibility? She is the one the decided for us to live in a expensive ass apartment, and move across the country.
You could have said no.

>I feel like the wife made this post.
This.

>If you're legally married and in the states, then your credit will wreck hers.
We weren't married at the time. But either way her credit was shit before we met.

>You could have said no.
True, but I didn't want to lose her. She was dead set on it.

Sit down and make a fucking plan. Save money.
Get a second job, even fucking flipping burgers during weekends.
Start working like a team to fix your credit. No holidays, downscale the apartments, etc. Get in a better place financially.
Work like a team.

TL;DR - You're both retarded. Don't reproduce.

I tried tell her this. She says she doesn't want to downgrade her quality of life because I choose to not hustle. I don't want to work a second job.

Compromise: you get a second job, she downgrades a bit.

>True, but I didn't want to lose her. She was dead set on it.
So you agreed, and now can't hold up your end of the bargain? That's some real nice guy shit.

>I tried tell her this. She says she doesn't want to downgrade her quality of life because I choose to not hustle. I don't want to work a second job.
Good luck trying to downgrade and work a second job. Sounds like a pressure cooker of a situation. Good chance the only way both of you will learn is if you have to file bankruptcy. I doubt that'll happen, cause you'll probably be divorced by then.

wtf. how do you find a chick willing to put up with some much of your pathetic neet bullshit? Maybe she's secretly retarded because asking anyone to drive lyft is fucking dumb as shit. You literally lose money doing that shit.

I tell her this, but she says I'm making excuses.

>bankruptcy
I would want to do this, but I'm also financing a car and I'm worried I'll lose it.

Well do something else you lazy cunt. What does she do? Is she some kind of important business bitch? Why don't you ask her to help you get a job or something. Holy fuck if I had a successful girl willing to put up with my shit like yours I'd be over the moon.

Unironically yes. What do you gain from this nagging cunt aside from sex? Do you even get that?

Medical field

I do get it. I also get to enjoy a sobbing session of "do you still love me" as well after we are done.

If that’s worth it to you, fair enough. Seems like lots of work

It's taking its toll thats for sure. That's why I decided to go back to school so I can try and make more money with just one job.

Just call it quits dude. A woman who is way more succesful than her husband will never respect him, and for good reason.

No matter how emancipated, educated and succesful a woman is, she still wants a guy who will "take care of her". Right now you bring nothing to the table except your penis, she sees that you bring in few money, have little to no ambition and no leadership qualities. The lizard part of her brain is telling her that you will never be able to provide and take care of her if shit hits the fan. Successful, ambitious and rich women want an even more succesful, ambitious and rich man, so that she feels "safe". It's the way they're programmed.

Good luck man. Fuck her for me

I love her though. I want to try.

Bro everything I read here is your fault. Get of your lazy ass man. You're acting like a spoiled teenager. "uhh I don't want to do a job cause it sucks" get the fuck over it cunt. Your wife is definitely going to cheat on you, if she hasn't already. Man up you degenerate loser.

Time to divorce. She can help pay foe your debt and give you alimony.

>Buying books
Bro, just pirate them. Geez.

I want to follow along in class. Don't have a laptop or tablet.

>I would want to do this, but I'm also financing a car and I'm worried I'll lose it.
You'll trash both your credit if you file since you're married. About seven-years length of trashed credit before it gets off your records last I checked, but I've never filed bankruptcy myself.

I wish I was more educated on finance.

You mean work to pay for what you have and want, save whats left over, then say no to useless shit? That's 95% of the material you need to know.

Yeah youre in the wrong. You somehow feel entitled to her paying off your credit for moving in with her. Youre the one that decided to cross the country to move in with her. She didnt force you.

Also, its HER money. She doesnt have to lend it to you. Buy your own books on your own credit card.

She is in the wrong however for forcing you to work a job you dont want to. She shouldnt force or push you to work uber/lyft. Also you should look for a local mall in your area. I promise you its not a deadzone and you wont have to drive into the city.
Tell her youre happy with your single job and dont want anymore. You should prove this to her by splitting the rent and housing bills 50/50. If you cant prove that to her, then its no wonder she wants you to do uber/lyft

You're an iddiot, but join a union. It's easier than the private sector and more money.

Rent is like 2200. I bring in like, 500 a week if I'm lucky. She gets like 3k a week.

I don't want to do manual labor.

You're in the wrong because you haven't realized this relationship is doomed. She will be a constant source of anxiety with her bitching about money and success.
You have major differences.

>That's some real nice guy shit
He's not responsible for her actions you dumb cunt

Wtf?? Rent for a 2 bedroom apartment in the NICE area of LA is $1500

Why the fuck are you guys overpaying so much?

I thought you said you had a comfortable job that payed welll? What do you mwan $500 a week IF youre lucky? Apparently its not a stable job.

Also if you make, lets say $400 a week, thats $1600 a month. If rent is split, then its $1100. Which you can more than afford to pay.

Your gf is right about you getting a 2nd job if your current is unreliable. You are lazy and entitled.

Just because she brings in more money than you doesnt mean she should be paying all the rent

OP don't listen to the hateful cunts in this thread. If you were a woman they would just have blamed your wife instead

you americans suck
nobody is in the wrong here but you are just so fucking jewish moneychasing subhumans
i hate you and you kind, do not spread your cancer on this planet further

Just from the OP you sound like a whiny bitch, other posts itt confirm it. That said it also seems like you've made a few sacrifices for the sake of your relationship and your wife is unwilling to do the same. Have a calm, civil discussion to build a plan for the sake of your relationship. If she's not willing or able to do this then your marriage has no future imo.

>I'm in alot of credit card debt because of her
>I decided to move with her across the country
>I put a lot of the cost on my credit cards

It's 100% your fault you are in credit card debt, it is not her fault. While I don't know how viable driving for lyft or whatever is, I would suggest you look for a higher paying job while you are in school, so you can stop mooching off your wife and pay your debt off.

>do something else you lazy cunt.
Read the OP you fucking retard