Sift through an ocean of basic bitches

>sift through an ocean of basic bitches
>finally get a match that seems to share your interests
>send a message
>it gets ignored
I have had enough

Attached: Apps-and-Websites-With-More-of-Your-Data-Tinder-MSN.jpg (728x400, 21K)

It is only the beginning OP.

Tinder is for white chads, don’t use it if you are not that

it's your fault for not being in the top 20% of men sweaty

>Tinder is superfical and filled with the worst segments of both genders.
duh

tinder in chicago is 80% fat blacks and mexicans and its not even worth it anymore

Is bumble just as bad as tinder with the basic bitches and single moms flooding it?

rinse and repeat until you delete the app.

How long did you wait? Tinder is pretty much a sausage fest and women get tons of messages and matches each day. Not to excuse that behaviour but a lot of women responded to me after some time.

It's better in terms of how you communicate and how the first few messages go. Still online dating though, so not many women that are worthwhile.

What message did you send? I hope it's not the boring hello/hi shit

This op.

Don't use tinder, just go to a bar or club and talk to girls

It's weird i heard this advice before but when i still used tinder (before i found a gf outside of tinder) a simple "hello" or "hi" 99% of the time had better results than making a witty remark.

Don't use tinder if you're not a 10/10 Chad. If you're just an average looking guy, don't. A majority of girls there are just looking for a quick fuck with some hot guy, not go out with some guy.

Question for OP and others in this thread: do you have success in your dating life independent of Tinder? If you don't...Tinder won't help you. Tinder is a product of the modern dating market, which is why it thrives so much. While it exaggerates the necessity of physical attraction and first impressions, you can't deny that it puts on display what many people prioritize in dating in the first place. People want to be with people who they feel physical attraction to, and have a connection with. Personally, I know that I struggle with both of these, which is why women don't want me. No, I'm not "blaming women". I'm blaming myself.

Oh and yeah, the algorithm is incredibly rigged against you if your profile doesn't light up quickly. You sort of get "shadow banned" in that almost nobody even sees your profile if too many people swipe left on you.

Ignore anyone who says don't use Tinder, these are the idiots who say "Go outside and meet women" but they don't actually go outside.

Use Tinder, but only as something in the background that you occasionally check. Do not make it your only avenue but it doesn't hurt to use. Also don't expect too much from it unless you're a 8/10+. You're not going to find a relationship on it

>but my friend's mother's dog found his life partner and they've been e-dating for 7 years on Skype through Tinder

I can find money by diving naked into the sewer, doesn't mean it's the best place to earn a living.

Have 4/5 good photos, some on your own, some with a pet and some with friends/activity. Don't bother if you just have shitty r9k selfies. Have a funny but short bio, don't ramble on for paragraphs about how all women are whores. Don't swipe right continuously and if you don't get a reply after 48 hours unmatch.

t. 6'3 fat brown guy in London who has had some success on Tinder

Tinder-based relationships almost always suck. I don't think just because a couple has been together for a long time, or got married, means the relationship is good, let alone one I'd want to be in.

tinder is where women go for hookups with men out of their league. current gfs bestie has 7 tinder guys on rotation atm. my closest female friend just did a MMF with two mulatto model guys she found on tinder.

tinder is for women and 8/10 or above men, it isn't for you

Don't take it personal

>Women owe me a relationship
Okay, retard.

I made a Tinder account and got a lot of matches without looking good.
Germany btw

Attached: 1566357419791.jpg (1829x2678, 935K)

>actually matched up with someone like 3 weeks ago
>we've been talking since
>really want to actually meet up with her but she never seems like she wants to
>still replies to my messages and we talk and flirt occasionally
She says she has a crazy work schedule though.

She is lying to you. You are interesting to talk too when she is bored but not interesting enough to actually meet.

I don't know how dumb you have to be to stumble into Tinder expecting results. Are you retarded?

It'd make sense. I'd also like to call her and just talk on the phone but she never wants to either.

Damn, this is some depressing shit.

I'm sorry to hear that. If she was really interested, she would also suggest to meet. Don't let her use you and break off the contact with her.

On some real talk, no matter how attractive you think you are, most likely you’re a 4-6/10.

I’ve fucked using tinder 3 times and all were girls who were kinda gross and admittedly told me they used it to fuck guys out of their league.

Don’t use the app unless you’re a literal lizard who needs to cum in someone without putting much effort.

The app will fuck you up socially a bit if you’re friends are genuinely good people. My friends noticed this and told me to chill off dating apps and remember 99% of the girls on there are not dateable.