My gf missed her period. What do I do if she's actually pregnant...

My gf missed her period. What do I do if she's actually pregnant? I want to abort it as safely as possible without having to go to a doctor

Attached: 1564087619791m.jpg (1024x832, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

womenhelp.org/en/page/646/how-to-use-abortion-pills-misoprostol-and-mifepristone-at-home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

btfo babykiller

>abort safely
>without going to the doctor
Pick one.

Planned parenthood.

if you mean without a clinical procedure there is an abortion pill ONLY IF she is early enough.
even then from what I have heard and researched (nearly had my own scare) the procedure is the most effective and it is quite literally 5-20 mins long and some will knock you out for it.

This.

You're a degenerate , OP. Stop having sex with women you wouldn't willingly have a kid with.

This. Maybe abort yourself instead.

you man the fuck up and be a goddamn father. Not all of us are as lucky to be one, and you're gonna throw it away because your pullout game is fucking shit?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Kick her feet to trip her from behind you fuckinf amateur

Attached: FD7ECA0E-4650-4E76-8A46-561F3CC481B5.png (500x522, 126K)

Do the deed
Raise the seed

what's with the amount of christians on Jow Forums lately? big yikes!

>I want to abort it as safely as possible without having to go to a doctor

Yeah OP and I want a Jow Forums body without ever moving a muscle.

How do I do it OP? Need help

Attached: 553DDA1B-ADAA-4059-BB54-F1F8B2DA163E.jpg (644x746, 87K)

Do you have money? If yes you can do it.

You can have your girlfriend drink a shit ton of orange juice or drink idk if you are nigger.

>lol if you don't literally kill unborn children, the most innocent existence in the world, you must totally like me, a christian fanatic. like lmao yikes lmao.

You can't abort it, only she can. Tough luck.

>only she can

Yeah, sure bud

yeah but those innocent babies grow up to be Chads and Females. Only ugly people with autism such as myself should be allowed to live and procreate

Parsley sauce.

This. Your girlfriend needs to see a doctor. If she's pregnant and has a miscarriage, or if she chooses to abort, both require her going to a doctor. If you attempt to induce a miscarriage in your girlfriend you could seriously harm her in the process.

And be charged with murder, no shit.

This. OP, if she's pregnant all you can do is say you think she should have an abortion. if she's 10 weeks or less she can get a combination of misoprostol and mifepristone pills from a doctor and it's over 90% effective, no procedure necessary. They will give her the first medication in the office and watch her swallow it. She takes the second medication at home the next day. But you need to go to a doctor to be sure she's pregnant before doing this, and so you know that you are getting the legit drugs and not some internet scam.

womenhelp.org/en/page/646/how-to-use-abortion-pills-misoprostol-and-mifepristone-at-home

If she's white and you are too, have the baby

I say we let the subhumans weed themselves out

thank me later

Attached: abortion trick .png (1056x732, 122K)

here is another one just in case if other anons want to save/share it

Attached: natural abortion .png (500x750, 273K)

Kill yourself you fucking pussy, can't take any responsibility in life so you might as well just die.

> I had unsafe sex and now I don't want to face the consequences (I'd rather kill my offspring as early as possible because some people on the internet say it doesn't count if it's early)

You should man up and raise the kid, and your dumb whore girlfriend should have known better.

>Missed her period
There are a thousand possible reasons this happened. Sickness (anything with flu like symptoms for example may cause her to skip a period), stress, anxiety, she got more exercise than normal, change in diet, so on. Get a pregnancy test. I happen to know abortion clinics use dollar store pregnancy tests. They work fine.

>Safely without a doctor
It's been said and it can't be more stressed. There is no safely without a doctor.

Drive to Planned Parenthood. Either out of state or cities over.

> if you are against babies being killed in the womb you are chrishun

Good news guys!

Attached: IMG_20190831_211733.jpg (2448x2448, 969K)

I am so happy for u user

I hope your seed is useless so that you don't have to beg women to abort their babies

This.
I'm in my 40s now; my wife has a genetic abnormality and cannot have children. I would give anything to be a father—and at my age, if I dumped my wife and shacked up with some young and fertile girl, I probably wouldn't have much energy to play with my kids when they became teenagers. You are living my dream: young and soon to be a father.
Man up, be proud of the new life you've brought into the world and the fact that you'll pass on your genes, and love your wife and son or daughter with all your heart.

Attached: iStock_72610687_MEDIUM.jpg (1699x1129, 886K)