Is this ringworm? It's right around my crotch so I'm not ruling out STDs either. Anyone have anything like this?

Is this ringworm? It's right around my crotch so I'm not ruling out STDs either. Anyone have anything like this?

Attached: IMG_20190831_134709.jpg (3840x2160, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinea_cruris
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what part of the crotch is this?

Might become a chancre. I would go have it checked asap by a doctor, mate.

Is it itchy? Painful? When did you first notice it? Do you know anyone with a ringworm? Do you have any pets?

Gross.

Right below gut

It does itch, not painful, I've had it for a few weeks and it's getting bigger. Don't know anyone with worm and no pets

I’m guessing between the belly and the pubes, pic is upside down

Have you done anything to alleviate it? Were there times when the itchiness seemed to worsen?

Was the inner part always that dark? Or was it light at first then it became darker as the days went by?

That's probably ringworm.
I haven't any STDs that form like that.
See a dermatologist or go to a walk in clinic.

Damn shawty you should be my gf

Nothing yet. Only itches when I scratch it

Yes. It is. You can just go and buy stuff at drug store.

Looks like it. You could go buy some anti-fungal in a drug store or you can just go see a doctor to be sure

Dude I had ringworm once it lasted like 5 hours. Get a better immune system.

You been around soil lately? You should prolly go to a doctor

This lmao just become healthy like wtf haha

You sure you had one for just five hours? OP has had it for weeks tho. Having a better immune system would decrease your risk of getting a ringworm but it won’t be enough to treat it faster once you have one already. And if it were a ringworm, it’s contagious so you would want to treat it immediately.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinea_cruris

There you go. Have fun OP.

ringworm wouldn't have a different color in the center
unless you tried using bleach to burn it off, which would work inside of a day anyway.