TALK to somebody suicidal

I’m a guy from Tx. I have wished to die since I was 13 but I fear being punished in unfathomable ways on the other side. Thus, I’m stuck with you fucks.

I feel like if I talked to a girl who either was depressed or super empathetic, I could feel ok in my worst moments.

At times it gets so bad that I wish I could starve myself to death, contract HIV, or that I have cancer and would leave it untreated.

I wish somebody would listen.

Attached: 5D6E465E-0656-4ACE-BCED-F406883C7ADD.jpg (900x578, 19K)

Misery loves company
find people who are happy
Hang out with them

>he believes in an after life
>he thinks women care about his depression
>he thinks a chronic disease is better than being physically healthy
come back when you're 18

People that are happy don’t even have time for me. Apparently I’m not allowed to have fun. If I join somebody in an activity everybody acts weirded out and backs away. They ignore me to talk only to people they know. They never take a second to introduce everybody or ask me to join. I wish I was good enough for somebody.

Joy shared between two people is doubled, pain shared between two people is halved.

Hey OP, random guy from the internet here,
have you tried talking to your parents about it? Or any friends?
The best way to deal with shit like this is to air it out, bottling it up inside won't do you any good.
Look, suicide won't solve anything, you'll just isolate yourself from the

Nice blog post

I never consented to playing this game of life. What obligation do I have to keep suffering?

I’ve talked to EVERYBODY, even people that have been out of my life for years. They won’t be honest with me. They say shit like “you’re young and attractive, you have your whole life in front of you.”

I want somebody that will be honest and also knows the world sucks and we are just DAMNED to be stuck here until a drunk driver answers my prayers.

>want somebody that will be honest and also knows the world sucks and we are just DAMNED to be stuck here until a drunk driver answers my prayers.
why do you need people to re assure you?

Because I have NO CLUE what I am.

It is said that when you are on the right path of life, it will validate you. There is no validation in my life and no enjoyment. I want somebody to help me try new things with new people so maybe I find a reason to live.

Honestly, though, life is a GUARANTEE of suffering, so if I could contract HIV or worse, that’d be better.

Try harder. Seriously, there are tons of people out there, take a small step every time til you get along.

so you want pessimist and an optimist?
make up your fuckin mind already

Remember when I said I don’t know what I am?

being =/ wanting
you're just another sadboi with non problems

Well the point of the thread is to verbally speak with somebody that’s going through the same...

We've all been through the same. We've been through puberty.

Just hang in there, do your thing. You're so young, your best days haven't even come yet. How old are you anyway?

You know what? I am an awesome person. People laugh and love my wit when I engage them. That’s my only source of happiness. Unfortunately, when it’s over and everybody goes their own way, that’s when the world darkens and I’m lonely. Fuck is this?

>I want somebody that will be honest and also knows the world sucks and we are just DAMNED to be stuck here until a drunk driver answers my prayers.
This. You cant just get an advice from someone who lives in ignorance of what the reality is and follow it. People dont know how ugly it really is outside but give life advices like things on garage sale. Its hard to bear the reality, so, of course, you need an advice from someone who can bear it everyday...unfortunately you can only find em here on chinese soup making forum

Basically. I’m tired of hearing all the “love yourself” BS. That’s like a war vet getting advice from a draft dodger.

>At times it gets so bad that I wish I could starve myself to death, contract HIV, or that I have cancer and would leave it untreated.
Why those things but not actual instant suicide?

Because every reference to any afterlife says that you will have ETERNAL pain if you take your own life. If I knew, with greater fate than that I’m alive right now, that there was NO judgement after, I would have been dead long ago.

Just one bump

Actually I just got a girl’s number IRL. She’s a psych. We’re going out on Wednesday.

Okay. I'm a woman (and as a girl as well) who was depressed and empathetic. Here's your chance.. does it make you feel better?

I dunno, is there a way to chat 1o1?

>Kill yourself because the world is treating you like crap?
>Straight to the seventh layer of hell
>Give up on life and practically kill yourself inddirectly?
>Welcome to heaven
See how stupid your logic sounds?

Seriously, OP you don't understand shit.

I had depression, then I got cancer. Now I just have both. One doesn't make the other go away you dumb fuck.

No but I would feel relief that I wouldn’t be at risk of growing to be 80 and alone. That’s comfort