Do women really go for badboys?

Why is it that nice guys finish last? I'm talking about genuine upstanding guys who are gentlemen and treat women with respect without expecting anything in return. Every guy I know or see with a girlfriend is a total douchebag. I read that women prefer men who have the dark triad personality traits of narcissism, psychopathy, and machiavellism. Women get off on the thrill of these men (why do you think Fifty Shades of Grey was such a success?) compared to a boring nice guy who presents no challenge or danger.
I want to believe it's not true and women aren't that broken but everything points to it.

Attached: main-qimg-24d6b7eb03da141c433715d857832276.jpg (602x316, 62K)

Nice dudes are usually much worse than outright obnoxious assholes.

>OP is an an asshole and angry jerk
>creates same thread every day whining about him being too nice
>thinks only assholes get girls
>too dumb to realize if this were true he would get girls

It's less about being an asshole and more about having assertiveness and confidence

How so? Bearing in mind I'm talking about genuine nice guys here.
In my experience, the majority of women only date assholes. You know absolutely nothing about me.

>nice guys finish last
If you believe this, you are automatically granted an imbecile pass.
Nice guys don't finish last.
Boring guys with no character finish last.
Weak guys who mask their weakness by niceness finish last.

Women are attracted to guys who are about something.
If you ain't about shit, then psychopathy and machiavellism (not so much narcissism) will at least give an illusion.

But the logical conclusion is not "waaah me never get no pussi cuz im so nice to the girls I respect her every day she doesn't even text me to get literary respect baaah".
The logical conclusion is that you should be a man - find your fight and fight it.
You'll earn a character, you'll be confident, you won't be boring, you might even make your family proud mofo.
Unless you choose sth like Yu Gi Oh championship.

OK let me tell y u the truth.

Often you first have to think the guy is attractive. Then you consider his or her personality. Beauty is subjective but if a guy wants a girl that thinks he's ugly and he has nothing but his personality to offer her he won't get her. It's actually the same in the reverse by the way.

Amongst men you find attractive, nice ones are obviously better than assholes. But keep in mind that nice and asshole behaviour are subjective too.

So basically, you are agreeing that for women a charismatic sociopath is more attractive than a vanilla niceguy? Point proven.

>genuine upstanding guys who are gentlemen and treat women with respect without expecting anything in return
>without expecting anything in return

That's why. Because that's a big fat lie. You're lying. If you're just lying to women, it's probably easy to change. But if you're lying to yourself too, then you have a long way to go.

Just admit you want something out of that woman.

Attached: 1484050861784.jpg (700x515, 54K)

>In my experience
You have no experience. Literally zero. And if women only date assholes how come they don't date you?

No. Only retards or liars would think this. Which one are you?

Dude you admitted it here >If you ain't about shit, then psychopathy and machiavellism (not so much narcissism) will at least give an illusion.

Why do you always resort to ad hominem? Someone's lack of success with women can be just as insightful as someone else's success. I know what women want. I see it and hear it everyday. I see the arrogant cockbags walking around town with their gfs.

First that wasn't me. Second you are deliberately misinterpreting this. You know that being a psychopath is never an attractive trait. Some people are able to mask it. You aren't.

Wow, what a self-pitying clown you have to be to NEED blaming women like that.

Admitted what? That it's better to pretend being about shit than not even try to give off the vibe? HELL YEAH
But you take that as a pass to blame others for your failure.
You're weak, you have no character and no woman will find you attractive out of anything but hopelessness.

>I know what women want
Do you really. What do they want and how do you know this?

>I want to believe it's not true and women aren't that broken but everything points to it.
They sadly are that broken. I guess you could explain it by going back to stone age, where women got raped and abused by the strongest men only. Nowadays I'd say it's more about being good-looking than having a good personality.

Attached: GTChhRq.jpg (1000x1425, 189K)

Genuine nice guys are rare, as rare as genuine nice girls who are not closeted whores. I happen to know real nice guys and real nice girls, and they happen to be together. Why? Well, nice girls who want to have a white wedding, kids, their own house with a dog and white picket fence - these girls truly want nice guys, because nice guys usually share their aspirations. So they make a good match. And these girls, mind you, are in many cases somewhat bland, boring, mousy. Not very interesting. They are female equivalents of nice guys, basically. Then we have "nice guys", who merely assume the veneer of niceness, but who, in reality, are dirty dirtbags who would gladly humiliate women, who are selfish and childish and needy, and worst of all, entitled or/and visibly desperate. No girls want these, because they are bad people, but in the most bland way you can imagine. A "nice guy" will fuck you over, but has no coolness to make up for it. If a girl gets played by a motorcycle-riding tattooed hipster druggie, it's at least exciting.

if nice guys don't finish last then what about
>have 1 significant female friend who's taken
>7/10
>go out occasionally for uni stuff but not recently because uni isn't on
>not socially retarded but have a few very good friends
>been told I'm incredibly cute, funny, interesting, thoughtful by girls in the past but I've never followed up due to life
>incredibly picky with girls I like
>not actively looking for a gf at bars or clubs because I don't want a roastie. (living in Northern England means that's what I get 24/7)

Yawn. When you insult me, you simply prove you have no argument. Do I blame women for overlooking good people to hook up with borderline sociopaths and assholes? Sure I do! If their preferences are that warped, why wouldn't I?

>been told I'm incredibly cute, funny, interesting, thoughtful by girls in the past but I've never followed up due to life
>incredibly picky with girls I like
>not actively looking for a gf at bars or clubs because I don't want a roastie.
I suppose that's on you. Sounds like you don't put any effort into finding a gf, and on top of that sound like an entitled twat.

You're not a nice guy.
You only want love on terms and conditions.

Women want "badboys". Men with the dark triad personality type. Men who are superficially attractive but usually end up abusing and manipulating women. Women are suckers for this kind of guy. I've learned this from keeping my head on a swivel and observing other people's relationships, the media etc.

>you have no argument that I resort to only blaming women
>yes I resort to blaming women
>>>>>>"good people"
How would you know, pal? You a good person lmao?
Because again, if you're doing everything you can to blame other people for your failures, you sure as hell aren't a saint lol.
Again and again - you are not a nice guy. You're a weak guy with no character. After your infantile ego manages to digest that, try to look at it like an adult and do something about it.

A handsome badboy >>> a whiny """""nice"""" guy like OP

Attached: 1567279189796.png (644x942, 97K)

>roastie
Yep, nice guy detected.

OP is just upset about being lied to his whole life about women liking nice guys when it's not true. I'm proud of being a nice guy and a decent person myself, but maybe the incels are on to something when they shoot women.

You are very convinced about this despite many facts showing the contrary. But unfortunately you are a religious zealot about it. You are like a flat earther, no facts or logic will work on you.

Yes, I am a good person. I don't treat people like shit and think I'm the centre of the universe. I've seen all the arrogant pricks out there with girlfriends. For some women flock to men like that. They love that machismo, when in actuality it makes more character to be a good person than a douchebag.

>Women want "badboys"
Are you stupid, trolling, or a liar?

The only liar here is OP. He lies about knowing what women want.

What about all the genuinely decent guys out there who have girlfriends? They make up the majority of the population you know.

I'm aware that it's mostly on me, I've got plans to try and get properly involved with uni stuff this year. how do I come across as entitled because I fucking hate people that are entitled or ignorant

didn't say I was a "nice guy" because I'm not, I've done my fair share of shitty things.
but I'm interested in what you mean by
>love on terms and conditions

They are a small minority. Exceptions to the rule. A lot of the time they tend to be stopgaps after a woman has been burnt by a badboy. She seeks emotional validation from the nice guy before she moves onto her next badboy

>[Blames women for being able to tell he ain't about shit]
>"Yes I am a good person"
OP, for the 5th fucking time - you're not too nice. You've just got no character - you aren't about shit and women can tell.
The fact you do your best to ignore everyone telling you this and just jump back to "dem femalez tho, they should like me!!" like a broken record just proves this.
Grow a pair.

They are the majority. Where do you live where most guys are violent douchebags? Venezuela?

You sound butthurt and bitter. Anyway, you have answered your own question. The macho type is so popular amongst women, because it's masculine.

As a former nice guy/incel turned chad, its a state of mind and women can sense and smell your desperation. Bros, litteraly fake it until you make it. I am not a 6 ft tall super.buokt guy, im pale average height and weight and been rated here everything from 4 to 7

They aren't the majority. Why even lie about shit like this? I've known plenty of douchebags and they are never without a gf. Used to be a guy who lived next door to me who was a total douchebag. Always getting into trouble with police, once berated a man dying from cancer because he "took" his parking space. This guy has always had girlfriends. Meanwhile I'm a kind, decent human being and don't get squat.

>how do I come across as entitled because I fucking hate people that are entitled or ignorant
Well, you are citing yourself as an example of a nice guy who can't get a gf, while doing absolutely nothing to get one, and looking down on girls who go to pubs or clubs and lumping them all together as uniform roasties. Do you seriously expect women to fawn over you? Because believe it or not, even the biggest Chads have to put in some work to get that pussy. Dudes who think they can just be and girls will do all the pursuing aren't shit, and know nothing about gender and social norms.

>Yfw user's dad must have been an utter fucking asshole.

Attached: 41lOdSORzQL._SY450_.jpg (324x450, 14K)

You see what you want to see. For starters, you are definitely a kind, decent human being. Your posts ooze of hatred and bitterness. Meanwhile actual kind and nice guys do get girls. Also you didn't answer if you live in Venezuela or DRC.

>guy says he's a nice guy and that's why he has trouble with women
>people here say noooo, you're not a nice guy because reddit told me that guys who say that aren't actually nice!!!

How do you faggots explain the fact that serial killers and other criminals receive tons of love letters from women?

>Meanwhile I'm a kind, decent human being and don't get squat.
Literally a nice guy syndrome

>didn't say I was a "nice guy"
That's the whole premise of your thread.
Not only are you being an asshole now, you're also being a liar.

>but I'm interested in what you mean
You're really not, but I'll bite:
refer to When you say you're extremely picky with women, when you're so quick to label a woman "a roastie" before you even get to know her, that's a neon sign over your head saying "NO UNCONDITIONAL LOVE HERE".

I like to think I'm not a badboy, but I've slept with women, I have a couple lady friends and a lot more female acquaintances and some "roasties" I know are actually incredible people who have helped me a lot in my life and who I have a lot of respect for.

Be less picky and stop lying to yourself, that's the nicest piece of advice I can give you.

Perhaps I am embittered but I wasn't always that way. That's what happens when you see bad people prevailing. No, I'm not from some shitty favela. Not all badboys are violent psychopaths but they are narcissistic assholes incapable of truly loving someone. Apparently this is what women are looking for in a man. Nice, loyal, considerate guys are unexciting and only useful as an ego boost.

Are you retarded? Do you really think that a handful of crazy bitches represents all women?

People say OP is not nice because he obviously isn't. He is an angry jaded asshole.

>Nice, loyal, considerate guys are unexciting and only useful as an ego boost.
Not true, plenty nice loyal conisderate guys have gfs, but they have to not be boring weaklings.

Yup, most recent one was pic-related Murdered his pregnant wife & two kids so he could be with his mistress. He got tons of love-letters from thots.

Attached: watts.family.one.photo.jpg (745x419, 79K)

>there are only two types of males in this world: serial killers who get love letters from women and "nice guys" who get disgust from women

Maybe your problem is that you hate people in general, yourself included. Women are not your actual problem, it cuts way deeper than that.

You still didn't answer the question: if womrn want narcissistic assholes how come they don't want you?

Too nice for my own good. Only evil prevails in this world.

Nigga, you are none of these:
>Nice, loyal, considerate
And I don't think you're capable of truly loving a woman either. Nothing from your posts so far conveys positive outlook on women. I think you hate, or at least dislike/scorn all "females"; then how the hell would you be able to love one?

Now, you're just straight up baiting. I'm out.

I'm not baiting. I am too nice for my own good. Obviously, because if I was a narcissistic charmer I would be a pussy magnet.

Really? You're psychoanalyzing me based on some anonymous posts on Jow Forums? You know next to nothing about me. Perhaps blaming me just makes it easier to dismiss my arguments than actually facing them.

>I am too nice for my own good.
Chances are you're just uneventful and boring.

Maybe? And what does this prove? That a woman would rather date an "exciting" sociopath than an unexciting nice guy.

I have hard time believing that someone who oozes hatred and bitterness on anonymous fish tickling imageboard is such a sweetheart irl.

And what's wrong with that?

>>Chances are you're just uneventful and boring.
>And what does this prove?
It proves people who are headed somewhere are more attractive.
Head somewhere.

Yeah, what's wrong with dating a psychopath? What could possibly go wrong?

this meant for

But why do you care? It's not you dating a psycho, but some unnamed women

Because like any red-blooded male I would like to have a girlfriend.

Then become at least a bit more interesting and/or attractive
Kek

Then be about something, nigga.

We're not talking about "interesting/attractive", we're talking about men with borderline sociopathic personality disorders.

Name one nice thing you have done for someone recently?

Yeah no, we really are talking interesting.

Covered for someone at work so he could leave early to visit a sick relative.

Please don't patronize me.

Oh wow, basic coworker decency. I bet you want a cookie and a blowjob for that.

Try again.

Women LOVE to be pitied. They want attention through pity.
If they date a psychopath that treats them like shit then the people around her will pity her and give her attention

Ok. Stay alone forever.

Didn't have to do it. No one else volunteered. it's a damn sight more considerate than anything these badboys do, other than making other people's lives a misery. Apparently that's a major turn on for women.

I don't listen to bullshit. Do you think every shiftless nigger who scores tons of pussy is "interesting". That he has some great life goal that he's working towards? Nope. He's just an arrogant, narcissistic bum, but that's enough to reel in women who want to "save him"

You're literally doing nothing in this thread but 2 things
1/ blame women for liking interesting people
2/ deny that being interesting has anything to do with it

You've must have had training by Anita Sarkeesian to reach this thorough level of self-victimization, man.
This shit ain't normal.

A-People like interesting people.
B-Girls are people.
A+B-Girls like interesting people.

C-Boring is the opposite of interesting.
D-Both good and bad vibes are not boring.
A+B+C+D-Girls are attracted to any type of eventful guy.

Yet all you can read is "I can blame women for not falling for me" ugh

This combined with
this are the truth. Everything else is butthurt and cope from incels and seething roasties. You're all pieces of shit. Just act like a man and find a woman who isn't human garbage.

Lmao the guy wants a nice girlfriend that's all. Why is excluding those that don't fit your reasonable criteria LE CONDITIONAL LOVE?

Why are you conflating interesting with the dark triad personality type? Sociopaths and assholes might be interesting from a psychological perspective but I would not to be romantically involved with one. Women, on the other hand, constantly fall for guys like this. Time and time again. "Why have all the good men gone?" they cry. They were always there. You were just never interested in them.

Nice guy who wont get a girlfriend:
lets people walk all over him
gets pushed around and doesnt fight back
thinks being nice alone will get him somewhere
is not working on himself to become better

nice guy who can get a girlfriend with some effort:
has a good moral compass (including doing "nice" things for people who need it)
sets boundarys (also with the woman hes dating)
has ambitions (work related or hobby related)
strives to get better (posture, health, fit, whatever) till he is the person he wants to be
wont do everything for everybody (would indicate low value)

People of the dark triad wont get pushed around and will fight back and have most of the time an ambition.
That ticks of two boxes. Now women with saviour complex will come to them. ("I am special and he will change for me, and me alone.") They are in for a bad suprise...

I used to play the bad boy persona on Tinder. Many girls were disappointed when we met irl and I was actually a decent guy. For the one girl I kept the persona up - we entered a relationship but she lost interest when I started being nicer to her.
I feel that no woman will like me if I'm just myself so I enter cocky douche mode. I just want a cute gf who like what I like.

>Why are you conflating interesting with the dark triad personality type?

D-Both good and bad vibes are not boring.
E-Dark triad are bad vibes
C+D+E+A+B-Girls are attracted to any type of eventful guy, including the ones you complain about the most.

> I would not to be romantically involved with one
How would you know, has any girl with issues ever wanted to date you?

Again, You're literally doing nothing in this thread but 2 things
1/ blame women for liking interesting people
2/ deny that being interesting has anything to do with it

You're not a good guy, you're boring.

Wow, such nice words, I'm so shocked women don't want to screw you all night long!

Attached: 1483205430699.jpg (500x375, 20K)

I think you're just "interesting" as a euphemism for badboy personality traits. If women want to live dangerously, get pumped and dumped or even worse get stuck in an abusive relationship, fine. But don't try to tell me that's not tragic and fucked up.

I rest my case. Women don't want a steady relationship with a decent guy. They want a rollercoaster with a psycho who constantly tests her self-esteem.

Lmao no. Don't excuse him. He doesn't -just- want a nice girlfriend. He wants way more than that.

>personal anecdote
>I rest my case

Good. Stay alone forever.

>I think you're just "interesting" as a euphemism for badboy personality traits
Then you must not have read C:
Anything not boring is interesting. Is the dark triad boring?

However there's something I've noticed with my female friends. Most of them went with the bad boy route when they started dating. After getting burned 2-3 times they started dating more decent guys, not as fun as exciting as their previous ones but much more stable. This takes place between ages 16 and 22. However I'm not interested in being some woman's plan B only because she got tired of being fuck over by assholes.

You act as if I have a say in the matter.

Then why did you make this thread? For other people to validate your shitty, stupid opinions? You got that in this thread, I guess. Now fuck off.

I want a nice guy, actually. Not a doormat, but a compassionate man who is in touch with his emotions and knows how to communicate his desires and expectations in a thoughtful and considerate way. I've dated only two guys so far so my experience is not that big, but they both were nice, a bit timid and generally very decent people. One of them cheated on me, and the other stated getting uncomfortably jealous and possessive with time. My first bf was actually really great and always very kind and helpful and willing to build me up, but he still cheated on me. It broke my heart and needles to say shattered my expectations, because I thought someone like him would never do that. He was straight edge and quite conservative, talked a lot about true love, getting married and having kids and living a good life. It still baffles me that he had an affair, but I guess she was prettier and more fun...
What I'm trying to say, OP, is that it's hard to find decent people to date in general. In the past I used to avoid guys who had red flags like likes to drink alcohol, has had casual sex, is into partying and so on, but recently I befriended a guy who is all that and we get on well. He's a great person and even though I don't agree with some of his choices, I still enjoy his company. He isn't violent or anything, just more cocky and loud that my exes, but yeah. We shouldn't judge people so easily.

this Really, OP, it seems like a solution is the last thing you want.

No thanks, think I'll stay right where I am. And I'll continue to keep making this thread until I get a proper answer other than shitposts.

>I befriended a guy who is all that and we get on well. He's a great person and even though I don't agree with some of his choices, I still enjoy his company. He isn't violent or anything, just more cocky and loud that my exes,
Thanks for proving my point.

What do I care that you'll forever attract shitposts, while always missing the answers you need? It's what you want, after all.

Thanks for ignoring the fact that two nice guys I dated in the past turned out to be no better than the bad boys you talk about. I think people in this thread are right, you see only what you want to see, and what validates your point.