Why is it that any time that I try to make friends with non-Americans, the second they find out I'm American...

Why is it that any time that I try to make friends with non-Americans, the second they find out I'm American, they turn into assholes who never stop making fun of me for where I come from?

Even other Americans who are "Native" or from Canada or whatever do this. It's gotten to the point where I have just stopped talking with most people due to how abusive they act... It's not funny, and I have tried both explaining how I feel, and also doing their tactics of being a jerk back, but it doesn't stop.

I've slowly come to just dislike everyone, and not even want to interact with anyone else.

Attached: PMU2Xjq.png (359x357, 103K)

inb4 "what advice do you want?" But seriously, what am I even supposed to do?

Try making friends with people in real life ya mong.

Half the time these ARE people IRL... I live close to Canada along with places where there are a lot of immigrants, and everyone is just horrible...

Is this some "online bullshit steam friends list discord thing for zoomers" problem?

Cause I made friends with dudes and dated girls who I later found out were Americans from birth but moved here and were now dual citizens or whatever and it never bothered me that much.

I guess if anything, putting myself in your friends' shoes, I would assume that you're a SJW idiot or some kind of alt-right retard and I wouldn't want to associate myself with either ones of those groups.

Attached: h73gcyzuwb7z.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

I'm neither. Where do you come from?
I just want people to talk to, but they always shove that "America sucks" and "my home place is better".

> they turn into assholes who never stop making fun of me for where I come from?
When that happens make fun of them back, that'll put them in their place and realise that they're no better than you. If an EUfag makes fun of you, make fun of some of the problems the EU is facing right now. No nation is without its skeletons.
> pic related

Attached: eu.jpg (623x647, 114K)

Stop being such a bitch and taking everything seriously. No wonder everyone hates you, faggot.

Yeah, I've tried being that way back, but they don't care and just say "well, our place is better, and we don't really have those problems, you're just reading over the top news."

ok, that is a problem

Attached: Pepe2.jpg (474x474, 22K)

>"Don't take the thing EVERY person says/does seriously dude, it's funny, you're just a faggot because you're sick of people being assholes to you lol"

And yeah, it is. Even if I am the nicest person, they still act like that... And it's just gotten worse and worse. Again, I've just started shutting people out due to how awful everyone is.

The only people who have been nice to me as of late are the Japanese, and some Koreans. And that's about it. Every other person is just vile and rude.

I'm Canadian and to be honest I do resent "America" as a whole, just the whole SJW vs alt-right retard parade because we live right next door to America and whenever American take a giant dump in its diaper, we gotta be the ones smelling it. Which is just a metaphorical way of saying that SJWs and alt-rights have infiltrated Canada as well and I hate everyone who associates or identifies with those groups.

But like I said I made friends/dated plenty of people who were American and it was never a concern to me.

>I just want people to talk to, but they always shove that "America sucks" and "my home place is better".
This doesn't make any sense. What kind of conversation are you having, in America, where it leads to people bullying you for being American?

Almost certain this isn't a real problem but the obvious solution is just not to tell people you're american

First, that's not entirely our fault at all. See, I ALWAYS hear about that shit being "our fault", then I hear about how great your PM is, and how stupid trump is, EVERY fuckinig time. I'm sick of being blamed for that stuff, when it's not Americas fault, when you guys as well have a lot of stupid shit.

"Hey, where are you from?" they ask. "America." I reply. That's a pretty easy answer to why it comes up. People want to know about you, and then they end up using it against you.

So I lie if they ask me where I'm from? Because that's a "great" way to meet friends.

This is you...This is what you sound like right now

Attached: filthy frank.jpg (736x490, 22K)

>"Hey, where are you from?" they ask. "America." I reply

You live in America, and you're talking to people in America. They ask where you're from and you say America?

You see how this doesn't make any sense? is this poorly constructed bait?

>First, that's not entirely our fault at all. See, I ALWAYS hear about that shit being "our fault", then I hear about how great your PM is, and how stupid trump is, EVERY fuckinig time. I'm sick of being blamed for that stuff, when it's not Americas fault, when you guys as well have a lot of stupid shit.

I didn't say anything about Trump or Trudeau.

No, you miss the point of that first one. As I said above: I live close to Canada, and have a lot of immigrants in the area. The other Americans just start talking about how shitty trump is, because that's all anyone can talk about.

But you DID say it's our fault for SJW's/Alt-Right, which only arose, because of trump, and every Canadian I have met always mocks trump, because again, it's all anyone talks about anymore.

>So I lie if they ask me where I'm from?
Don't address it, move on, say North America which is vaguely true, or state your town rather than your country.
Either way this is nonsense because I've never once seen someone give an american shit in a chatroom or conversation simply for saying where they're from. I've seen americans get shit for getting political for no reason, for being culturally retarded and generally being idiots, but never for simply stating where they're from.

Going from >First, that's not entirely our fault at all. See, I ALWAYS hear about that shit being "our fault", then I hear about how great your PM is, and how stupid trump is, EVERY fuckinig time. I'm sick of being blamed for that stuff, when it's not Americas fault, when you guys as well have a lot of stupid shit.
Where you're immediate response to a perfectly reasonable answer is going on a political attack I'm going to assume that you're doing this at other times and creating problems for yourself

Also fairly sure this is a troll thread but credit for the slow build up

It's not a troll thread, but whatever user.
I don't know why I asked for help. I'm sorry that I seem like a troll.

Look, I'm sorry, I'm just getting frustrated since I have to put up with this shit all the time, and now I am being lectured by a Canadian saying I am a troll.

Honestly, you're kind of being a douche
In a way, you're also proving OP's point

Attached: reigen.png (381x381, 61K)

>I live close to Canada, and have a lot of immigrants in the area

What does that matter?

I'm Canadian and if someone asks me where I'm from I don't tell them that I'm from Canada. Because no fucking shit.

You don't see at all how fucking weird and illogical it is to be telling people that you're from America, while you're in America and they're in America?

>But you DID say it's our fault for SJW's/Alt-Right, which only arose, because of trump, and every Canadian I have met always mocks trump, because again, it's all anyone talks about anymore.
I didn't blame you or all Americans for the SJW/alt-right thing. And it certainly existed before Trump. There's a difference between America and Americans. Like when people were mad at America for the whole thing with Iraq and its lack of WMDs or even Vietnam back in the day. Of course the everyday Joe has nothing to do with what the military or its media does.

Also, the only one who brought Trump up is you. Twice.

what are you talking about you absolutely insufferable faggot i live in a massively leftist city in germany (who fucking HATES america) and i almost never have issues with this

are you perhaps just a massive cunt?

Pff, no skin off my back. I just find it hard to believe since I interact with countless americans every day in chat rooms and face to face and this never happens outside of political conversation or, rarely, cultural discussion
So I have to suspect it's purely how you're interacting with people

>Honestly, you're kind of being a douche
How so? I gave a simple solution and called out what I thought was to blame. If your skin is that thin you're on the wrong website I reckon
>In a way, you're also proving OP's point
And this is nothing but a stretch

I mean, I frequently criticize certain aspects of American culture and politics, but I don't really let that affect my judgment of the individuals themselves.

why are you trying to make friends with lesser nations?

The only place I can actually see this taking place is on Jow Forums, which is 100% shitposting. No one really cares about your nationality besides some xenophobic old people, what mainly matters is your personality. Unless you've got a giant USA pin on your bag or you're really insecure or something, it doesn't make sense.

I just ignore it.

Attached: 1567396059190.png (1366x768, 583K)

I will never ever take mutts seriously again after having seen the extend (or actually there's none at all) of their education.
Euros will never stop bullying mutts because they're just a bunch of mutts, and nothing more. They deserve every piece of hate they're getting.
How to stop the bullying? You don't. You either bully back and claim to bomb their countries to shit and watch them seethe, or you let them walk over you. We know what you're going to do, Amerimutt.