Jow Forums Legal Advice Am I good?

I will post updates any replies, from King of the Cucks Chief Nigger of Toronto Circus, and Mayor Tory. This is already in one Court already. Ready to sue as well, and go to the Canadian Human Rights Commission, and then present it all to the Crown to prosecute these cuckold clowns.

I think I am immune from hate speech law, I am American only. God I hate those fucks. Blame Canada. Bump for #Lulz.

I need a site to upload like evernote or one note equivalent maybe put from gmail to Drive?

This is going to be big news soon and for years honestly. I have recordings of phone calls as well. Really funny shit, shitfaced talking shit to these cucks. Very Related. I am sending this link in a follow up. LOL.

Am I your guy Jow Forums ?
RIP Frank Garrett & Rob Ford
I think they have to let me into Canada to go to Court even if they ban me. Multiple cases will be going on for years surely.
youtube.com/watch?v=GJX0tFRgwuI

Attached: Gmail - Re David Burnell.png (1894x6265, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/torontowv
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
youtube.com/watch?v=29eSSrb-MwM
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
jchapman007.googlepages.com/whitehouse.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc
youtube.com/watch?v=N7qkQewyubs
boards.Jow
google.com/maps/place/47th St NW, Washington, DC 20016, USA/@38.9474861,-77.0958416,16.21z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b7c9f195a5b60b:0x177d701b96acf71!8m2!3d38.9474595!4d-77.0926411
jchapman007.googlepages.com/DARPA.pdf
jchapman007.googlepages.com/darpa.doc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/torontowv

Attached: sharonmar2.jpg (853x480, 76K)

LOL I can always say I was hacked right?

Attached: me.jpg (854x987, 106K)

Attached: Clown Neighborhood.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

I am sleepy...... honestly........this pig pissed me off last night until he agreed to abide by the Golden Rule, which I had his Sargent promise to tell him and he agreed to abide by.

1) Don't be fucked up.

Attached: Clown World.png (400x400, 270K)

Kek is in this thread. He is strong within me. Praise Him.

Praise Jesus Too.
Praise Logos

Attached: DareDuterte.jpg (400x400, 52K)

He agreed to inform the Bull of said Golden Rule and I then called back again, to speak with the Bull and he stated that he could comply or at least try to, I said nothing personal I don't think , since I can neither confirm nor deny that I have ever interacted with him in person and neither could he. I did tell him, I will give you something to run to confirm my identity, my drivers license, WVF045023, which he declined to do, which I said good, I would hate to have to call the FBI and get confirmation that he had ran me in NCIC or JABS which is logged for no other reason than to show off his massive cock. The other turning point was, when he decided not to show me his thundercock, he immediately went limp and experienced massive shrinkage of his penile tissue and another circus clown cuckold at 12 Division decided to lock him in a chasity device. I would highly recommend that you personally see fit that Mr. Burnell is examined by your finest Circus Psychology and make sure he does not develop Gender Dysphoria or a cuckold fetish, delves into the horrors of Legalized Canadian Beastiality, and start sucking millions of cocks with Mayor John Tory and Justin Trudeau. I think there is hope for this man, and he did promise me that he would to try tomorrow to abide by the said Golden Rule and further rules stated in Exhibit A

Don't be Fucked up.
Don't be a cuckold.
Don't misgender Xe/Xer/He/She/They/Them/Other Kin/ Two Spirit/ or Canadian Goat Fuckers/DogFuckers (remember kids only non-penetrative sex is allowed with animals in Leaf Land. In Exhibit B
Subscribe to Pewdiepie

Attached: Challenger.png (720x697, 863K)

You have schizophrenia so you are definitely Jow Forums's guy

Can Someone photoshop a Just on this filthy nigger.

Attached: Chief Nigger.jpg (512x512, 41K)

I am getting fucked in family court currently in Ontario, blew through 6000 dollars already but haven't been to Cuckland since June 2018.

TLDR Common-law wife threatens suicide multiple times breaks shit, physically assaults me all over my body, Jane and Finch division beside hotel I stayed in saw obvious physical violence on me, I did nothing....... other than prevent her from Jumping off the Balcony in front of the kids. TPS is in cover ass mode for years now......

Did Someone say CIA Niggers???

What about Russian Spooks?

Subject: Re: David Burnell
To: Chief Saunders Toronto Police , [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Cc: SVR , Scott Mills , [email protected], FBI Buffalo , [email protected]

To the Toronto Pride VIP Fisting Trio,

Had a somewhat decent conversation with a couple of 12 division employees /
Circus Managers. That really tickled my fancy. Mr. Burnell who I don't
think I have ever had any personal interaction only via phone a few times,
was less than helpful in regards to a general info request. I did state
that I had previously spoken to each other in regards to some other circus
performers that work in your 12 district. Which you know it sure would be
nice if I could get the records, but they always tell me to go take a hike,
downtown and I never seem to be able to get down there in time, I guess
everyone is working for peanuts or maybe considering that beastiality is
legal in Canada, maybe cheap thrills I can't really confirm that or care
for that matter. But Mr. Burnell really wasted a good bit of my time, and
started guessing who I was, then he stated that he did know who I was, and
started giving me alleged details on myself. Maybe you should give him a
job as a Veterinarian Psychiatrist at the Circus there off of Tretheway.

Attached: 🇺🇸POTUS46 Lambright 2020, A BRIGHT future! @Lambright2020 Twitter.png (1041x964, 624K)

Bump

Attached: brokenparents.jpg (2102x3586, 856K)

Go see a doctor and get help for your mental illness.

Fuck you leaf. I dindu nuffins.... I was so pissed off talking to this pig........ I am going to claim I was drunk.......... Dude....... I never have been arrested...in Canada........ my kids witnessed their mother say she was going to kill herself....... you know I like the immigrants better than you white liberal canadians. You all are shit........ I was so fucking pissed off after this cocky asshole smarted me off...... I will record the next call...... Learn to take a joke..... I just really don't care anymore......because I am getting fucked in family court...... I plan to file for custody in USA though. Their mother is not Canadian citizen.

What are you a chink? A Pajeet? A Nigger? Sand Nigger? Or white cuckold? Please tell me what Canadian Culture is? You have no culture at all. Only GloboHomo that's all.

I will claim I was drunk anyways........after this dickface pig was a dick...... I had called before in regards to this situation and he was a dick every time.

Really I do hate all of you, worst country in the world. Honestly though, over time......... I grew to hate all of you........ Americans aren't like you fucking weirdos. LEarn to know I don't care anymore, nothing I said wasn't true...... you are just a fucking typical canuck cuck. Really worst people in the world. I like Jamaicans better than you and I hate niggers.

Sum it up dude, you expect people to just read that wall of text?

Honestly I do have a case, you just take offense because you know that you are the laughing stock of the world. Honestly I wish I had a leaf flag I would take a shit on it....... in front of King of the Cucks.

I will do another thread, I don't feel well....... I was so pissed off.......... I haven't slept yet........8 am here now on East Coast. I want to take a shower and post later....... honestly I don't care anymore........

there has been such nonsense in this family court case, that I really have no clue what has happened because my lawyer did not send me hardly anything...... I have no desire to go to court there now...... my lawyer billed 6000 dollars and then...... filed to remove himself from the case, really maybe he doesn't know English or retarded.

I have noticed Canadians are not very smart. But he is young...... he only graduated in 2017 from law school. I really hate the whole system everything there.........you have no rights there as a man........it is a liberal dystopia

I had a headache all day.........and was pissed off before calling......... I don't really care....... because I haven't done anything........ but much more to the story........ I was the one usually taking care of an 8 year old and 3 year old 16 hours a day sometimes......... made it hard to work really......but am an IT professional and can freelance.........

It is all so tiresome.........was there for almost a decade. If I was a nigger or a faggot I'm sure that I would have some rights...........too bad I am White, not even a Mutt.

Hey mutt go get checked out before you feel the need to shoot up a school because I think you're missing a chromosome.

Ok leafs.........come at me........with all your caged cuckold cocks can muster........ You all are fucking pussy metrosexual Xe/Xer/Xims

Post your skin tone. Post your inbred faces.

Can you provide a better image?
Some of us leave our homes, and even leave our laptops behind... I know, shocking to consider.

Come at me leafs.
Call my mom a Mutt too....... Is she retarded or Aryan?

Attached: CIMG2625resized.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

It's just a big schizo post, you're not missing anything other then the ramblings of a retard.

Is this you?

My eyes are not brown, they are Hazel, My father has brown eyes I think too.
I fell for the Asian myth......but I will have white Children, I am not old. 36. have a 21 year old gf now.

This is my Dad's mother. My grandfather is white too.

Attached: FB_IMG_1490203357677.jpg (720x540, 53K)

That is Chief Nigger........can someone do a Just photoshop........ I don't have adobe on this win 10 tablet 2 in one....... I guess I could use GIMP or paint.net but need to download and install.......sleepy......

My son is a mutt....... but oh well....... he acts white......and American and hates Canada too.......but he's dual citizen his mother has neither ......only permanent residence and I have evidence of immigration fraud with her....... I could turn her in......actually.

Attached: FB_IMG_1490203324049.jpg (540x540, 55K)

Holy shit, this is the embodiment of schizophrenia.

Looks like he's going to be a tranny a suck BBC for a living.

send me an email or DM on twitter......
[email protected]
twitter.com/torontowv

follow though, because I am currently in twitter jail..... I shitpost too much with my real identity.

I am probably fucked for corporate life, but can freelance......IT work........do consulting........ I don't bring up this type of shit when bidding on jobs.

Too bad my son isn't white, but I will make white babies....... atleast he isn't nigger or spic or pajeet and not a bugman.

Attached: IMG_20110818_033422.jpg (2048x1530, 322K)

I want to take you up on your offer and fight you I know I'll easily win. I'm going to the states soon and would like you address.

first Christmas 6 months old. Fuck you leaf.....you fucking dog fucking maple nigger.

Come to the USA, I will shoot you in the head and the police will plant a gun on you. Try it. I will give you an address.

Purely Hypothetical because you are threating to molest my child, you sick fucks go suck a million dicks at Pride you faggot leaf Pajeet Nigger Chink Cuckold Mutt Xer/Xe/Xim

You don't even deserve to tongue Donald Trumps Ass.........that Jew Lover is better than

Bukkake loving Cuckold King. Justin Trudeau

Go prep the bull or dog, or sheep or whatever you animal rapist.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

Where? My passport is expiring in July I need to mail it in to renew. When?

Preferrably in USA. I will not fight you, I will kill you. Self-defense nigger.

Well give me your address fucking faggot.

Which state? I can travel. Hopefully an open carry state...... I need a little bit of time to become a resident? This summer though. I will fucking kill you....... it doesn't have to be by a gun...... There are many ways to die leaf...... Are you going to send CSIS after me?

I don't want you to give my family aids I'll come to you. I'll meet you at your house where is it? I'll leave tomorrow at this time.

Which state? I can meet you Pennsylvania or North Carolina... somewhere on east Coast. Are you flying or driving.........what province are you located?

I would love to maim or put a filthy Maple Nigger in the ground on my soil.......and I will film it. You really have no idea. I took the ASVAB in 2002 at age 19.

Scored 96 or 98 had my pick of any in the military...... I chose Army 74 Bravo but they changed the code within last few years...... Fort Gordon, Georgia

I am not giving you an address that is tied to me personally......we will meet on neutral ground.... anywhere in USA. East or West Coast, Midwest... whatever....... you really have no idea...... I am 5' 11 197 lbs....... lets see your shit....... many ways to die bro....... you Canucks are all pussies. I will fight you open hand.

I'm in Quebec I'll drive. You pick the place I'm not picky where do you want to meet?

Kek Wills it.......
I will put your ass in the ground, because I know my rights and know what rights you don't have as a foreign citizen. I will just claim self defense.

I am 8 hours drive from Toronto Currently. I could meet you on the Peace Bridge........ On the border...... On foot....Accidents happen.

I'll meet you there at 16:00 tomorrow. I guess I just have to look out for the sharkskin with his fag daughter.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Francophone too? Bring a white Flag....... We used to fight you fucks in the US

Fort Pitt

Fort Duquense

You didn't used to be Cucks.........better than Anglos our wars......... But you have cuckold in your dirty french blood........Get fucked Frog.

Bring it........... Where dude? I am not going to NY too far of a drive.......... and bad gun laws....... If I bring a gun.......and shoot you in international waters........ what is the Jurisdiction..........or throw you off of the bridge?

Meet me at Seneca Indian Reservation just outside of Buffalo...... I will contact my native friends in Toronto......... They will cover it up........ That's probably ideal.

I only skimmed this thread but it is sad that people like this have kids. Dude is clearly fucked in the head, and so will his kids.

Good luck OP. If you and your wife truly are this fucked up you can always kill yourself and your family. That is always an option that maybe saves society some resources. Thanks.

They told me that the USA atleast tried to make things right a little bit to them..........he is a duel citizen as well......... Pat Gentry lives off Tretheway in North York........ Also can bring our homeless Native friend that I used to give food and booze too.........that dude is crazy........ I don't know if he has ID........they both have US citizenship. Fuck you ......... we will put you in the ground dude.

It's a LARP and a joke kinda...... If it was sent I could always claim I was hacked....... would you like credentials....??? Forget uploading a new pic.

Ok mark my words I'm fucking coming and I'm not a little fucking pussy so I won't bring anyone just me and my equipment.

where exactly do you want to meet up?

Would you like social security number? He has passport and driver license saved in his gmail account........

Attached: 1XvCvdla.jpg (1050x2048, 168K)

Look at the date.

This isn't any bullshit dude....... You are going to get put in the ground dude.........self-defense.....

Attached: 489hegLz.jpg (1050x2048, 130K)

I don't fucking care, man up and give me a time and a place. I'll show your kid what a REAL man is.

You have no clue who you are fucking with.........fuck Bring CSIS and RCMP.........bring it you fucking Maple Niggers........ Seneca Indian Reservation South of Buffalo....... I will make a few phone calls....... I will call CSIS myself.....

This is no Joke........ honestly bring some friends....... I am not joking and I will call Moscow......

Lets honestly start a war dude....... Be Franz Ferdinand lets kick it off....... We can both die dude....... I will make sure you are put in the ground.

Attached: yWJgGjQ0.jpg (2016x1512, 1.1M)

I will be there but be more specific with where and when. I'm not going to fucking waste my time trolling the streets for faggots on some reservation. Also does Lafayette, Louisiana mean anything to you?

I couldn't get through the first paragraph. Without context, it's an inscrutable ramble. The 20 inch line length doesn't make it any more readable. Still, it looks like you're probably irking Toronto authorities, so best of luck.

Schizo-Boomer posting is sad and cringey

I am fucking serious and I will give you two numbers that we can set it up.........

First......
White House switchboard. I will give you further instructions to speak with someone inside..... it's not hard to reach high level people if you know anything about social engineering or know people. I can give you some names.

Call during the day you will more likely be able to speak with someone that speaks English. This is Civilian foreign intelligence and we do share information regularly.

Big difference between GRU.

Let's kick off WW3

I am willing..........to put as many Canacucks in the ground as possible we have a Marine Unit in Toronto. Eat shit all of you. Let's kick this off you stupid leaf.

We lay down bodies in this country even our own. I am class of 2001. Fuck you. Do you know how many personal friends I went to high school with are in the Military. You asked for this.

We have marine units all over the world definitely have one in Toronto, if you call the CIA field office after hours it goes to the Duty Commander of the USMC

Semper Fi fucker

Better than a Civil War, annex Canada.......

youtube.com/watch?v=29eSSrb-MwM

Attached: HappeningForReal.gif (312x213, 973K)

spam filter hitting me hard now.......
2 0 2 4 5 6 1 4 1 4
White House
Moscow
0 1 1 4 9 9 2 4 5 3 3 6 8

0 1 1 7 4 9 9 2 5 5 7 9 3 8

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

jchapman007.googlepages.com/whitehouse.mp3

Let me give you my number

2 0 2 6 7 0 1 0 7 6

Fuck off, just give me a time and a place you fucking pussy.

or are you so poor that you can't call the USA I can give you a Canacuck number let me look and see which. I have about 10 numbers on this phone. Dude you are going to get put in the ground. You really don't know who you are fucking with dude. Call or Text

Switching IDs now....... I don't think I have broken any laws in this thread because you are telling me you are willing to fight to the death as I am as well... you are saying in either Louisiana or where? I don't know the laws in LA, Are you bringing a hunting Rifle? I don't want to bring a handgun to a Rifle fight. I could come with a 50 Cal BMG I will have to borrow though, I don't own one myself. You are gonna end up in the ground, but we will send your filthy carcas back in a Leaf draped pine box. after I shit on your flag....but hopefull you dont die quick.......so you can eat your flag........ I will find one here it will be hard.......or I will tear my shirt........ I have a few left.......make you eat your fucking flag...... like Givi made those Ukranian fucks eat their flag before NovoRussyia made them rebuild Donetsk Fuck you leaf. Call me you pussy. So you know this is real. Fuck you buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc
youtube.com/watch?v=N7qkQewyubs

6 4 7 4 9 9 3 9 6 8

I did call no answer. Just give me a fucking time and place. I hear Washington is nice this time of year.

Bullshit pussy.........you did some find my phone shit......... you stupid son of a bitch...........LARP..........
3 0 4 8 5 3 0 0 8 0

This is the most schizoid-laden insane rant I have ever read on this board. That email was like reading Jow Forums word vomit with absolutely no cohesive structure or point. Despite having read it twice, I still do not understand what you are trying to accomplish aside from using every meme written in the past month (poorly, I might add) in one document.

You should commit seppuku in order to save the last scrap of honor you have before you immeasurably destroy the lives of your child and ex-wife.

archive this........holy shit...... I think I am legally good but I am not using VPN and gave out 2 real numbers........nothing is lies.......all real...... I don't care......... I would rather have a war with Canada than a Civil War............best case scenario for this Country......... I am not worried......... lol
(link: boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/213158675) boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/213…
that escalated quickly
I know that is bait......... but I am serious 100% of the time
I want to kill some leafs...........self-defense
send CSIS or RCMP
ask Jonesy about those agencies
I would love a war with Canada
It would be a bloodbath........mostly fought there........ I would lay down my life for that..........to save my people and my country............dude......... all the non-whites would leave.........
9:37 AM
Perfect Storm dude......... I would be honrored to make a piece of shit leaf Franz Ferdinand.......... we could spark WW3 in Europe too.......... Niggers and Sand Niggers would leave Europe......... but this would be a North American War.......probably could get the Spics to help us...... no joke........ Destroy and partition the whole country

Attached: Twitter.png (1894x1041, 318K)

WVU is a shit school

they're effectively open admit. imagine the smell.

I wanted to make sure you weren't LARPing and now I can say you're not you're an actual schizo. Unlike you I'm not a fucking retard and I'm not giving you my number give me a damn time and place if you really want this WWIII to kick off.

Justin, I am sorry to hear you are going through this shit. It isn't right. You need help, you have been fucked over royally, and you need to get medical help. They've made you crazy, but you need to get well.

Fuck off with your schizo larping

Dude honestly........... I have had a headache.......like took 2 alieve and 500 mg tylenol didn't help......... got so pissed off chainsmoked all of my smokes lastnight.......... I don't think I can even drive.......... Anerism, Heart attack......... I don't know.......... I feel symptoms....... I doubt stroke .......... but dizzy as fuck............ have had chestpains for months before.......... only booze really helped and aspirin.........so not heartburn I don't think........... I don't drink lots usually but often....... not feeling well.......... smoke way too much.

Sure we could do this this weekend how about we meet here?google.com/maps/place/47th St NW, Washington, DC 20016, USA/@38.9474861,-77.0958416,16.21z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b7c9f195a5b60b:0x177d701b96acf71!8m2!3d38.9474595!4d-77.0926411

I should buy health insurance.......... I haven't been to a doctor in 12 years I think because usually was in Toronto.........never bothered for OHIP.......... File Tax Return and am exempt for being outside USA I don't want welfare bullshit healthcare in Canada and my son has health insurance so I am not lying to the IRS.

I don't think he's LARPing he actually gave his number.

Wow DC has cucksheds too?

That looks like an old CuckShed Too????????? Is Sweden Aware.......

I won't dox you but I now have your address lets say it's 5316 Deer Ocean Road Assaway

Dude, You are not serious........ you are baiting me........ I really don't care........ I would love to see a War actually happen between our Countries, it could save the white race here........all non-whites would leave because they are scared.........niggers would leave.............. and if France or UK whites would chip in, Sand Niggers and Niggers would leave too.........but you could save Europe......... Niggers would be finding boats to go back to Africa from America and Europe........it is my masterplan, I would give my life for my race and my country and Europe........ but the sacrificial lamb would be Canada......... I honestly truely hate them that much. 100% would give my left nut to destroy Canada in a war rather than have a Civil War in USA. God Bless the White USA and Europe. Amen. God Willing.

So am I right or what?

Honestly......... if you are white.........you are welcome in the Annexed Dominion of Canada you could be some large states.......... I want all of your resources..........for our people........white people..............and remove all non-whites from North America except Mexico they can have that desert wasteland..........and deport Sand niggers there from Europe and Niggers too.........and build the greatest wall ever......... on our southern Border..........and remove all non-whites from Europe.........this would scare the shit out of non-whites..........they would return to their homelands............ This would be Hitler 2.0......... Deport all Jews to Madagascar and Make Israel/Palestine a Christian nation.

End of Story.

4 1 5 9 9 3 1 0 7 6

Call me...... I have about 10 numbers on my phone.

I have several Google Apps accounts for domains since beta......... I can create 10s of thousands of corporate accounts for multiple domains..........

jchapman007.googlepages.com/DARPA.pdf
jchapman007.googlepages.com/darpa.doc

Ok Ray

Well it's been fun I don't need anything from you anymore. I have to go, I have some travel preparations to make.

Nigga stop making these crypto threads on Jow Forums and get some help. When even the biggest autists on the web can't understand what the hell you're on about, there's something wrong. Take care of yourself man, don't let the brainjew win

Fuck you are a Glow in the Dark dude............. ok asshole run this then......... License WVF045023

Then it will ping on NCIC I don't think you have JABS database access but maybe........ JABS has sealed records for all of USA so when it was breached and sold that compromised all confidential informants across the USA, sold to several Cartels........ fucking shit they won't admit that's what actually happened they blamed it on a kid....... lol ShadowBrokers and NSA tools too? Vault7 CIA shit.......... it was all Chief Nigger sabotage........all of it.........but Thank God Zion Don got in, we still have a bit of time to set things into motion.......... to fire up the Holocoaster......... Remove Kebab and Remove Heebs......

Gas the Kikes, Race War Now.

But anyways........ LEaf......... I know you are a Glow............ you didn't dox me but you put something out there.........lets do this........

SS # 2 3 3 3 3 9 4 2 3

Have fun Mexicans, Sand Niggers be me......... enjoy it. ok Glow Nigger

You are a Canuck Glow Nigger.....thanks for Doxxing my middle name.......

I think I am in the clear on not getting V& though. I might actually have to call DOJ lol...... to make sure....... but this whole entire thread is nothing but works of complete fiction and for entertainment purposes. #LULZ

You are coming to my turf......not Maple Land get ready...... I will be......if you step foot on my property I will kill you and not go to jail. Thanks for the partial Dox...... you would have had to run me in NCIC Border patrol has only turned me down once....... because I got flagged for phone harrassment of a judge which I might actually withdraw my plea from years ago and ask for Judicial review, because it was 1st amendment issue and they denied me my right to free speech and to petition government for redress of grievances and they cussed me out. But fuck him he is my parents neighbor Judge Richard Facemire, a midget of a man and a homosexual.

Attached: download_20180526_110752.jpg (1536x2048, 616K)

I had to switch modems....... was having issues with TriggerFish....... on phone and laptop....... Glow tech that was used to spy on cohen by FBI. It isn't hard to detect......

May 1, 2018 Eglinton and Dufferin.....pistol whipped in street fight. still have a bump........ over 1 year later.........and scar because no stiches because Canada Hospital would rather treat sand niggers with nothing wrong than someone with copious amounts of blood coming from his head, transported by ambulance.........the police called for me because didn't have a sim card that night had taken it out. I had to protect my friend and got the dude to the ground and then hit me..........my barber said it was probably a pistol........because of the abrasion on temple.......the swollen ear........and the huge 1 inch gash on back of my head........ I couldn't figure out what he hit me with.......... people thought I got shot........so maybe they saw a gun.

Canadian healthcare....... I don't pursue charges......but TPS 13 division had to investigate......to make sure no bodies....... their exact words.

Attached: 2018-05-01 23-22-35.jpg (3840x2160, 1.75M)

Hey man, I know things about you that you're sure no one else knows. Things that you haven't told anyone. I know what I'm doing, and you don't... I'm looking forward to meeting you but I don't think you will notice me when we do.

Toothpaste....... I am writing a book......actually.... but pending litigation I can't talk about it because it involves my children.........and Children's Aid and Family Court......... but it started by me calling in good faith when their mother threatened to kill herself in front of the kids....... what is a man to do? this happened multiple times........but the first time.........they fucked up and refused to take a report......... I recorded it and showed them the video of her.......my son said....... Mommy I heard you say that.........that is the life as a Huwhite Straight Christian Male Conservative in Degeneracy Land....... the thing is Toronto Police Service officers don't even have to be Citizens only Permanent residents........ The Sihk fuck really was out of line and this happened multiple times, they are covering their ass........ I just don't care.....because I am getting fucked up until now because I have not been in Canada and had a piece of shit rookie lawyer trying to save money, I will do a formal release of everything but I do not know what rulings have taken place because my lawyer did not send me the file, it's all bullshit....... I will upload in the next few days what I can........ my 95 year old grandmother fell 2 nights ago after midnight and I had to do my son's homework and then his mother go over with him the next morning because he slept earlier, not ideal but she is not a rocket scientist but english is her 3rd language, his mom. 4 hours sleep in two days, chest pains and dizzy......... and got really pissed off when I called anonymously last night and dude was a dick.......... I was only asking for who the superintendent was at 12 division. That's all because it used to be Weidmark. I am going to contact the Ontario Provincial Police they said they are more than willing to investigate misconduct involving police reports and violation of Charter rights done by Toronto Police Service officers, I'm not LARPing or mentally il

Are you threatening me? I don't care, but I want to be on neutral ground dude..... I don't want innocent people around and I need to sleep some and think and prepare. That's all......I have been sick this week.............. true story........ sprayed the walls in the washroom with shit........on Monday....... then dizzy and headache that nothing help.......Alieve or Tylenol........ then.......... got really pissed off........ having chestpains and dizzy......... but I will meet you....... but not in the state I am in now......... neutral turf.

I have nothing to hide bud........ nothing....... I am not a criminal..... so are you saying you are a hit man? LOL or just a run of the mill glow nigger?

Real fucking funny what are a member of the big M? I just went outside and there was what appeared to be a loud bang either gunshot or firecracker...... That's ok I am not packing currently....... I don't need to. step on the property and you will die..... One more question, before I contact the Canadian Foreign Affairs office. Are you Canadian?

I gave you a chance to tell me a time and a place. Now I have that time and place written down in my agenda and I don't think you need to know it. But hey, get all your buddies together like you said you were. I'm still coming by myself, it'll be more then enough.

I am alone...... I but I can stay up....... bring it bitch....... maybe you are American using VPN I don't care....... but this is fucking weird....... I don't think Canadian Law Enforcement would risk running me using NCIC because that is logged..... but who knows....... CSIS can...... 5 eyes do our dirty work...... on Americans...... there isn't anything I don't know....... I am not paranoid.......but you are a real dick......

So you are saying you are coming from Canada with Weapons to murder an American Citizen. Really..... Are you Canadian......because I am calling the foreign affairs office right now......you son of a bitch and I will call border patrol........ They can shut down the border..........I'm sure Trump and Trudeau will love that.........but go ahead advertise your shit on Jow Forums........ start a war....... i would love to die for a war with Canada. I hate all of you fuckers........answer the question........ I am not afraid.......but shit this is bizarre. I am trying to figure out what nationality you really are bud......... I know that you don't have my physical location unless you are a glow nigger........and if you are a glow nigger you won't be alone........ fuck you motherfucker........

Are you Canadian????? You piece of shit. Yes or No?

Answer me Cuck.

Yes or No. I need to know that much........ you are all the same if you are........ I just need to know what kind of report to file........ I don't who you are just your nationality......... that's serious........biznuss

my dude please, please go to an ER. this is sheer mania and you need help. I understand your ideas seem great, but they're coming out as a word vomit for those of us who aren't on the same page.

You need to stop fucking with him; he's clearly in mental distress and past the point of logic.

Try cuck........but we owe it to Jow Forums to livestream it. that's all.......that's my only request........ I don't care if you try......but answer my question what is your nationality? I don't get intimidated bro......no you aren't a bro.......you are a filthy Maple Nigger allegedly........ I'm sure our spooks will have fun with this one........ shit this is archived...... I'm surprised Jannies let this stay up.......

This Alleged Canuck Called me by my middle name...... either they have access to my Google Drive or they are law enforcement in US I doubt Canadian law enforcement would run me in NCIC because that is logged...... it would be very risky........to fuck with someone on Pol. He said he knows things about me that I have not told anyone which is complete bullshit......... I have nothing to hide......you can't blackmail me, I am not a criminal..... I have misdemeanors for bullshit.......that got pulled on me by a high level former law enforcement official I reported for getting sexual favors to the FBI in 2008 and also the Judges from where my parents live who are Freemasons......all 3 of these parties are, confirmed. They all know I hate Freemasons, my father is/was a Freemason but never renounced it......... just quit going........ my Great Uncle was a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Freemason, he built my parents house that they live in now....... he was also a Shriner....but surely burning in hell right now.......

Dude I'm begging you, you need to go to a hospital or find a doctor or something before they institutionalize you or you hurt yourself when all your energy runs out and you feel the crash. It's not hard to find any information out about you because you posted your email address, which gives anyone here tons of information about you including what is probably your middle name if anyone cared to look hard enough.

You need to call your parents and get yourself help before you totally crash and burn. Your behavior is extremely bipolar and paranoid to any rational person reading this thread.

Everyone settle down.

OP you need to have a nap.

Attached: food guy.png (800x704, 92K)