Why are there so many retards actually wanting to start a race war...

Why are there so many retards actually wanting to start a race war? Do you have any idea how bad things can turn in the battlefield?

I'm talking about bloodshed, butchering, rape, missing limbs, soldiers with their guts out, death, etc. All of this because you can't stand to live among brown people? Come on!

Attached: haichiemsinhdoimylaihannoitiengmotthoigiorasao10_NBBY.jpg (550x366, 48K)

Race war already started. It's being carried out by non whites led by kikes. Try harder.

You're out of your element, Donnie.

>Based
Literally be made to rape, pillage, and kill. Whitey thinks he will be safe.

Attached: 6EF1F9BD-6000-455D-85D9-516F10C9FAD6.gif (266x186, 355K)

I support ethnic cleansing of shitskins and Jews, not a literal war.

Niggers and kikes are the last subhuman species left. We killed off all the other ones long ago but it's time we finished the job. All other races are fine but the niggers and Jews gotta go.

Attached: 1557351457374.jpg (228x221, 13K)

>All other races are fine
no

Attached: 14565248eifbg.jpg (500x560, 69K)

It's always the people with no actual combat experience who cry for war the most.

you whine about war
i thrive in it

Problem is we wouldn't last long among them.

European whites are 56% of the US population right now. 40% of whites are leftists and Gen Z is even more leftist than millennials on race and ethnicity and diversity and multiculturalism. Most of the white population is older than the younger nonwhites.
How the fuck are you going to ethnically cleanse when in a decade you’ll be a minority? Europeans belong in Europe

You’ll be minorities soon too the fuck are you smoking bong?

>Europeans belong in Europe
Nah, Europe is for everyone but Europeans now

Attached: 1551833258837.jpg (512x512, 24K)

The whole planet belongs to europeans, its gods will.

So if your 13% of the population how are you going to win? Do go on, were waiting?

I'd rather be the one to suffer than have my grandkids try and fight their way out of even worse circumstances

>All of this because brown people can't stand to live among you?

fixed dat fer ya

whites are literally made to rape kill and pillage and we do it way fuckin better

>t. someone who doesn’t live around brown people

Why do i keep seeing this image posted?

Attached: 1555813221692.jpg (900x896, 147K)

It's worth it to get rid of niggers

Attached: 1553138178093.jpg (938x962, 262K)

It’s divide and conquer, (((they))) want us to have a race war so are staging false flags, small scale street conflicts ALWAYS caught on camera to maximise impact, plus inflammatory social media sock puppets

>1 post by this Jew

>All of this because you can't stand to live among brown people?

The race war is inevitable with browns in white nations. Its just a question of whether we want to fight it when we are the majority or when the shitskins have the majority.

>Estonian
You won't last long among anyone.