She's long dead

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

She's long dead. Dems are hiding that fact so Trump can't fill her seat with a Republican. She hasn't been seen or heard from in months and anyone who would know anything is refusing to talk.

Attached: ec019405afa9fd459efe4be840b0dfdb.jpg (53 KB, 480x640)

Other urls found in this thread:

newspunch.com/recent-photo-ruth-bader-ginsburg-taken-november/
lunduniversity.lu.se/article/ruth-bader-ginsburg-receives-jubilee-honorary-doctorate
youtu.be/k3yUaB33hPk
dcist.com/story/19/05/10/ruth-bader-ginsburg-among-speakers-at-this-years-national-book-festival/
youtube.com/watch?v=8GFv02yZVIk
supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11-393c3a2.pdf

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

The folks in DC realize the country won’t survive another Kavanaugh fight so they are pretending she ain’t dead.

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

why is one seat so important

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

Can her house be spied inside with a drone or something, it's amazing that nobody asks where she is gone

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

Will shift the balance of the 9 Justice's

Wyatt Smith
Wyatt Smith

If The_Zognald wasn't into the schnoz too, he could, you know, just ask the Ginsberg-Question in public. Or demand a meeting, or whatever.
Wake the fuck up, you brainlet.

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

I don't care if she's dead or not, I want proof she can do her fucking job.

GOP Pussies are too afraid to ask that. We already know they Dems won't give up her seat even if she's in a vegitative state (that's technically still alive)

OBVIOUSLY, she's no longer able to effectively do her job -- we just need someone who isn't a fucking sissy dick licker to say it.

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

What? She was photographed and filmed receiving a prize in Sweden less than a week ago.

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

Link?

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

Take your meds

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

She's alive and she's going to dunk on all your abortion bills, nazis

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

Oh 1-555-COME-ON-NOW. Surely the MSM would be on that like a fly on shit.

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

this

if i have to pay taxes i want a functioning god damn government

Attached: 1525388794348.png (77 KB, 380x349)

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

She's not dead, but I keep reading that all her clerks have been carrying her for a couple years now.

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

This. Unforeseen events like sudden death might break narrative, Donald is a swamp creature 100% behind narrative - which says split judiciary.

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

She is "alive" but in dead brain situation.

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

The last picture we have was Nov 2018. The NYT tried to pass it off as pic taken Feb2019.

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

Attached: WHERE-IS-MOTHER.jpg (39 KB, 970x626)

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

Is there a way a concerned citizen can call the authorities to request a wellness check on her?

Kevin King
Kevin King

Hasn't it been like 6 fucking months?
the absolute AUDACITY of these kikes. "weekend" at bernie's my ass this bitch been dead half a year. NO ONE IS CALLING IT OUT

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

Goynald is in with the heebs. But he's only affiliated.
They have to bend him over by means of intimidation, tom-foolery and his own greed. Outwitting him and hitting him from all sides

Over filling his plate to where their inside men can sneak in their objectives right under his wig

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

Some real life wheres Waldo shit

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

Yeah. Just call the local PD. The won't do it for just any pranker, though. It's official business and you'll have to go on record.

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

I believe you're right, OP. Is it time for a hashtag to start trending about it?

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

split judiciary
This.
Our Opposition, over here, is very famous for blokk/delay-politics. Easy to spot the kike tactics, once understood.

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

#wheresrbg

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

Seriously, I think she's dead too. Anyone have a pic of her? Are the Democrats really just going to hide her death until the next election?

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

If anything this proves the government is out of the control of the people

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

she is pure evil. i can tell from looks alone. her aura i mean. just like saville. demonic like.

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

It's impressive that everybody is stalling this hard, though. At least it tells you there's a hard game of chicken going on.

Imagine if it were an ebil non-Jew justice gone missing. NPR would run stories about it every day blaming Russia for poisoning people to death or whatever.

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

She's a main perpetrator of blood libel.

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

They're trying to stretch it out till later in the year, so they can claim the biden rule and be like election year gotta wait to appoint

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

#bendead

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

All Drumpf has to do is tweet a short question like
Where is Ruth Bader Ginsburg???
and it would open up the whole issue again. But of course he won't because Bolton holds one of Dumpf's testicles, Pompeo holds the other one, and Satanyahu's tip is teasing Drumpf's anus. The moment he does something they don't like they will squeeze and push in at the same time. Owie Yowie!

Drumpf is such a fucking loser, I can't believe it. The guy who sold himself to us as having the biggest balls in the world is a total fucking pussycat. Obama had bigger balls.

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

If she's dead, then everyone is in on the joke. Everyone but the American people. Anyone have the Fox news graphic?

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

It'll give the "conservative" judges a 6-3 majority, so it'll be harder for one of them (Roberts) to flip over with the liberals and fuck things up.

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

We need to demand proof. We should start a campaign again.

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

The problem is if you spy on her house and you don’t see her anywhere, then people will just say “oh she went to the supermarket”. She’s dead and they probably cremated her so that nobody will get any physical evidence of her death.

John Foster
John Foster

This. Even if she's alive it isn't fair that she isn't even healthy enough to make decisions, yuge decisions too.

You're right though, why the fuck hasn't he said anything? Oh maybe because Gunsburg is a zionist controlled judge too and Trump has a gage order. Allen Gunsburg was a writer..A jew...and a NAMBLA promoter... let that sink in.

John Torres
John Torres

She's probably being kept technically alive in a medically induced coma. They'll wake her up like a zombie for one last good show.

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

proves common knowledge

K sweaty

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

this

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

Maybe Trump knows she is alive (technically at least) and knows the Dems are trying to bait him into saying she's dead so they can roll her out and prove he's wrong and a big meanie liar.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

they can't shes lost too much bodily function, they will fake appearances though

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

Sure it's fair, just ask McConnell.

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

Agreed, until they actually need to prove she's alive. If I'm correct they can do one more time in a serious way.

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

Yep. And he doesn't need to bring it up yet because it's the elephant in the room. Eventually the MSM will have to talk about it because the internet won't shut up wondering wtf is going on.

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

she will die in her supreme court seat and technically still judge until physcially removed

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

She's alive
Proof?

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

And the longer they pretend the elephant isn't in the room, the worse they'll look once the issue has to be confronted. I disagree with this tactic on the MUH RUSSIA front, but it's pretty much the same idea.

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

this is a very good point. She likely has the mental capacity of a retard by now and they are hiding it from everyone. Spoon feeding her what to write and sign. It's ok Justice, nothing to be worried about, just sign here where it says "Trannys get to adopt young children and we need to take guns from everyone."

Ian Green
Ian Green

Yeah, can't you call the cops to do a welfare check if someone hasn't been seen for around 48 hours?

Attached: 1546471752899.jpg (214 KB, 872x917)

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

guys, she's not dead. trust me.

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

daddy want.damn what a body

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

Start shitposting for proof of life on politician's Twitter, Facebook, and IG accounts. If it's a big enough thing, it can't be ignored.

Attached: 1549330953344-Untitled-4.jpg (901 KB, 1479x1869)

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

be me
cops knock on my door
don't open it
they leave

huh wow how did I make them disappear so easy

Attached: AsukatheGreatMoator.jpg (93 KB, 600x750)

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

she won't make it through the next term so trump is basically guaranteed another justice. we elected that guy at the best possible time. it's so great.

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

This actually works. Although it works better if you don't have to consider the possibility of a landlord letting them in.

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

my door has a chain

and I'll sue those people into oblivion if they dare enter my dwelling with shoes on their feet

Attached: file.png (307 KB, 494x482)

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Yeah, she's passed away. The silence is bipartisan, though -- the game is establishment Republicans AND Democrats versus Trump. Make of that what you will.

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

They know they're not allowed to come inside without being asked here. Somebody called that shit on me once and I made him hold the screen door open until he explained why he was at my house without stepping past the door frame, and only after that kindly held it open for him in order to make sure we both knew how it works.

No advantage in being antagonistic. It was a pleasant exchange of information. But it's a simple fact that the law says I can shoot a man dead if he comes in my house without being invited.

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

If The_Zognald wasn't into the schnoz too, he could, you know, just ask the Ginsberg-Question in public. Or demand a meeting, or whatever.
If you want war in Iran or Venezuela immediately, Trump could do this. Amazing how you brainlets still don't seem to understand that being POTUS doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

I know right? According to most predictions, he's gonna be able to nominate more SC justices than any other president in modern history. Comfy af

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

The government is an illegitimate joke and must be destroyed. Kill your leaders.

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

Yfw the new abortion laws are to flush her out.

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

You are all a bunch of retards: lunduniversity.lu.se/article/ruth-bader-ginsburg-receives-jubilee-honorary-doctorate

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Someone in power should make a big display about sending his wife to bring her soup. It should honestly be Melania. They would have to cover it, and name themselves in the process.

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

Attached: scorpius.jpg (25 KB, 250x187)

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

They are going through febreeze by the gallon!
youtu.be/k3yUaB33hPk

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (255 KB, 1280x720)

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

FUCKING THISSSS

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

I know it's a meme, but god damn do some jews look like lizard monsters.

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

I lol'd!

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

The Dems and RINOs are stalling because the expect Trump to lose 2020.

Attached: this-is-what-democracy-looks-like.jpg (683 KB, 1777x1186)

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

show your flag tranny

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

bump

Attached: 1553142401439.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720)

David Bennett
David Bennett

impeach

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

If you think about it, somebody should pour water on her. Surely a wicked which would melt if baptized.

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

Please, she hasnt stood that straight in years. Old pics.

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

Attached: 6CE9727E-619D-46DF-84A2-1544E6787F32.jpg (309 KB, 750x718)

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

You said this last time like a week ago

Glow nigger

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

implying the hunchback of notre dame was a jew
Just how evil are these so-called """people"""

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

Obama had bigger balls
He was every bit as owned as Trump is, the difference is he followed the (((agenda))) to be T. Pretty easy to act like the biggest swinging dick in the room when you've got the entire (((Establishment))) acting as your hype man.

Attached: 555comeonnow.jpg (26 KB, 600x375)

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

That's vampires you idiot....

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Report that’s she’s been a victim of a vicious anti-semetic hate crime.

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

The law has some interesting historical parallels. Interestingly, my local Jew state rep flipped his lid when we got castle doctrine back.

rly maek think

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

If you want war in Iran or Venezuela immediately, Trump could do this. Amazing how you brainlets still don't seem to understand that being POTUS doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.
Stfu, dumb Golem. Having a member of the highest judical instance of the US of A missing for fucking month, is a presidential issue. No matter how hard you don't want this to be true.

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

Everyone I don't like doesn't have friends, family and colleagues who care about them. They simply exist in a vacuum.

Attached: 1514431036896.jpg (104 KB, 951x972)

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

Murder one and hide the other's death sounds like the District of Criminals to me

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

Why don’t we just open up the question? Are we mot capable of memeing something like “Where is RBG?”

Just get people thinking about it and it will resolve itself for you. She is obviously dead and they wont be able to hide it

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

They dont have a majority in the Senate.

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

That's just it, though. She has to have friends, family, and colleagues that regularly talk to her and would know what's going on, but no one is saying ANYTHING. No one's been able to confirm her status in any respect.

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

dcist.com/story/19/05/10/ruth-bader-ginsburg-among-speakers-at-this-years-national-book-festival/

August 31 from 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. The full schedule will be announced later this summer.

So if she doesn't turn up (note the photo is from 2016 as usual) then we can start spamming this.

Remember when just days after being in a coma she was "at the back" of a concert but no-one saw her, heard from her, got any photos of video of her being there. All got memory holed pretty quickly.

"Where in the World is Bader-Ginsberg?"

Should be easy enough to meme

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720)

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

Jokes on you nazis. Queen Ginsburg has secretly been planning her 2020 campaign to dethrone the orange clown. Once Ruth becomes out first female president, she's going to elect Hillary on the Supreme Court to lead on it for the next 40 years.

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

It's this shit that drives me up the wall. If Trump really did want to call out deep state bullshit why not get on Twitter and get and get #wheresRGB trending. Why is the twice a daily "no Russian collusion" more important? Why not bitch about both?

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

Why don’t we just open up the question? Are we mot capable of memeing something like “Where is RBG?”
Because, at this point, it is a presidential issue. And it has been memed long and hard enough for the Judenpresse/controlled opposition to adress it. It clearly got memory-holed.
What does this tell you?

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

because (((they))) refuse to talk about the inevitable.

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

lunduniversity.lu.se/article/ruth-bader-ginsburg-receives-jubilee-honorary-doctorate
She looks a LOT more spry then the last time TMZ caught a photo of her. My guess is, it's easier to send in the clones to a foreign country. No real proof of life USA pics in 7 months.

She is most likely in a medically induced coma.

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

Is there a way to do one of those presidential petitions that only need 10k signatures?
"We petition the president to speak on the issue of RBG being absent from the court for six months."

Attached: 1552455864490.gif (356 KB, 220x226)

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

Tarrant-Chan approves this doubledubs.

Attached: 1557269376100m.jpg (98 KB, 851x1024)

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

It’s what gets me. How the fuck has no one asked the question publicly WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!? And how the fuck is she still being allowed to cast votes!?
No TV people, No congressmen, even ones like Jordan and Gohmert who usually give no fucks... NO one. Not even hannity or tucker

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Necromancy is animating her flesh

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

Obviously it must be even more radioactive than Scalia mysteriously dying in some weird cult hotel after he had to hide out in Malta after ruling that Obamacare was kosher.

Basic intelligence work isn't difficult. You don't need some kind of Q to alert you that something is out of the ordinary, and who has something to lose by spilling the beans.

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

Fuck that faggot.

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

Found the vampire!

William Moore
William Moore

Scalia ruled in favor of ACA?

Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

No.

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

Found the faggot bound for hell!

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

Yep. He was the deciding factor in ruling that it was kosher because it was a tax. And then he immediately took a vacation in Malta.

One is lead to assume Malta was a safe place to stay.

Logan Young
Logan Young

No, that guy is a faggot and a moron

Isaiah Gomez
Isaiah Gomez

This tells, that a petition will go nowhere.

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

Didn't think so.
RIP Scalia.

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

You dumb motherfucker it was John Roberts not Scalia

Andrew Thomas
Andrew Thomas

1 post by this ID
wow they're monitoring fast

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

Scalia didn't take a quick vacation in Malta
Scalia didn't wind up dead in a creepy resort
hokay

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

Done, sloppy but its a start

Attached: Where-One-Eath-Is-RBG.jpg (202 KB, 1280x720)

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

youtube.com/watch?v=8GFv02yZVIk

Attached: rbglego-tinman.jpg (92 KB, 1433x800)

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

you are retarded. Scalia dissented with the last line stating that the act is invalid in its entirety.
supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11-393c3a2.pdf

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

I was wondering why we stopped having thread about her a long while ago. So she still remains off the radar? How come it's acceptable for such a position? How does she handle her work?

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

i'm worried about my neighbour, old ruth

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

That never stopped anyone until Trump EOd it out of being mandatory.

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

What is it, you have to get some oak and sharpen it to get rid of them?

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

Who controls the Media?

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

She's long dead.
I concur.

Dems are hiding that fact so Trump can't fill her seat with a Republican. She hasn't been seen or heard from in months and anyone who would know anything is refusing to talk.
The best thing to do would be let the next supreme court session go through, then (after they've given their opinions) demand to see her. When things can't be hidden, expose the fraud and the falsified opinion — then prosecute the ENTURE SUPREME COURT for it… and don't be merciful: Fuck them the hell up, make an example of them, prove the Judiciary is *NOT* above the law.

Attached: A-10-(6).jpg (1.41 MB, 3600x2395)

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

Dude they made some cringy Hollyjew movie about her that's on redbox now, movie portrays her as some progressive hero. I didn't rent it but my fuckin roommate at the time Massive propaganda

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

Fresh Air will never have an in depth exclusive about what was really going on this whole time. They're burroing down deeper like the russia narrative.

THEY'RE GOING TO USE THEIR OUTDOOR VOICES

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

Doesn't work that way. Medical comas take weeks to months to recover from, they can't just jab you with adrenaline like in the movies. I know, I was put in one last year, and I was 30. Bitch ginsburg is an ancient corpse, there's no waking her up.

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

Let us remember back when NPR was quick to discuss her various health problems and how she was about to be back in action.

Now let us compare NPR's radio silence about it. Dropped it like a wet, moldy sock. That tells all the world's intelligence agents something. This is a threat to national security.

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

Except they have, repeatedly. You just don't accept it because you WANT to believe she's dead for political reasons. If she was dead, you would know it.

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

When you look for evidence that she's alive, there are lots of articles that say she's always off doing something, but never any pictures. You think the dems would want to clear this up and show her walking corspe off, but they haven't at all.

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

Like 90% of the landmark scotus cases that change the fabric of America society are decided by 5-4 margins. If it sounds retarded, it’s because it is

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

this is dumber than the 'Assange is dead' conspiracy

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

Is this the new line? What's going on with Assange, anyway? Why was he so toxic?

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

Amazing how you brainlets still don't seem to understand that being POTUS doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.
Funny thing is the President can *really* fuck things over for the globalists if he took the Constitution seriously. pic related.

Attached: Treat-Invaders-like-INVADERS!.png (146 KB, 1189x408)

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

Like 90% of the landmark scotus cases that change the fabric of America society are decided by 5-4 margins. If it sounds retarded, it’s because it is
Jews are only 1.7% of the U.S. population, but they make up nearly half of the Supreme Court of the United States judges. White Americans need to start getting pissed off about this shit.

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

Done, sloppy but its a start.
Nice, nonetheless.

I'm tempted to add in a "Injustice: Gods Among Us" title.

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

Scalia was killed in preparation for Hillary being POTUS. Nothing to do with ACA brainlet.

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

Why does this ugly jew bitch got dumb jerking off gloves?

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

nothing to do with hillarycare
mk

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

Haha hehehe Everything is awesome!!!

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

She's probably alive, but basically a complete invalid and barely comprehensible. I think the left are praying she holds on long enough to enact the bieden rule. If she dies in time for Trump to name a successor there will be blood in the streets. The left will actually try to race war.

Attached: 1506120898499m.jpg (161 KB, 1024x768)

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

You guys with tweeters should get a hashtag tending. Like #wheresruth

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

Show photos. Show video. Show any kind of verifiable objective evidence other than someone's word.

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

She's one of the ignoble four of DC v Heller that voted for Civil War.

SCOTUS is a horrible backward institution that holds an insane amount of power and has been openly corrupted by more or less open ZOG cunts like her for generations.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

Body double!?

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

pussies in the gop won't ask for proof of life, the last picture they faked she lost her hunchback

Attached: 225px-Ginsberg-and-Bjork.png (38 KB, 225x127)

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

Why would the other SC justices allow this to happen? This is retarded.

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

She so dead that when she moves she doesn't, because she dead.
She so dead that when trying to drive a car she has no control over it, because she dead.
She so dead that when she sings you can only hear the sound that was already around and no singing, because she dead.
She so dead that she dead, because she dead.

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

NPR has been too busy shilling for regime changes as of late.

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

Oy vey I haven't been listening to enough radio truths lately. Which regime are we supposed to be changing? Last time I listened to NPR they were saying that was a bad word.

Gabriel Hill
Gabriel Hill

gets cancer
has lung surgery
lives (MIRICLE)
Back at work in record speed
NO PROOF OF LIFE

You would need (((meds))) to be mentally compromised enough to believe that bullshit.

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

Tell me about Ruth!
Why does she wear the glove?!?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit