Untitled

youtu.be/_7BE8CsM9ds

Why did captured german commanders lie so much about ww2 in the eastern front? And why did the western capitalists perpetuate the lies?

Attached: 1557694123372.jpg (420x420, 111K)

Why do Soviet commanders lie about the numbers?

>44 minutes
i pass

Even the JEW has a point.

Attached: stalin-amp-039-s-favorite-game_o_7197254.jpg (800x1268, 368K)

>lalalalala I'm not listening

Basically breaks down myths about german superiority to the red army, including how they were vastly misreporting loses even after the war. Cites multiple sources and shows the inconsistencies in german army propaganda. Worth a watch for anyone with an open mind.

Lel even with Russian sources numbers look like shit
If you actually watched the video you would actually provide some arguments from the video instead of shitposting

b-b-b-but the me-memes told me about 10000000000000 hordes against 1 German

Hello? :^)

To look more affected and therefore request more at the Yalta Conference.
Victimization is a political tool, you can continue to remain naive.

protip:

they dont lie

>victimhood
damn

>b-b-b-but the me-memes told me about 10000000000000 hordes against 1 German
Well, that's quite accurate.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (334x911, 99K)

Soviet sources actually show casualties lower than other sources. Where did you get this opinion from?

This

Attached: Battle of Kursk.png (312x844, 39K)

I'm sure you'll call me biased but here goes

>k/d ratio was 2.5:1 in favor of the germans, most of it coming from the early stages of the attack at which point the red army was in transition and greatly outnumbered
>the soviets, at most, outnumbered the germans 3:1 and that was at the very late stages
>german production deficiency being a meme and a convenient excuse for their poor performance later on in the war, german generals telling lies about how strapped they were on tanks and how it would have made it all the difference, literally disappearing thousands of equipment out of history
>german production lagging behind soviet production being mostly a meme
>soviet casualties can be attributed to the amount of land they had to recapture that the germans had taken in the early stages

basically there are so many things they lied about that you really need to watch the full video, it was one blatantly made up number after another, and this only became really obvious in the last few decades with more and more people doing real research into things. they aren't "russian numbers" you retard

>In 1993 the Russian Ministry of Defense published a study by Krivosheev that gave a detailed accounting of Soviet military losses for the campaigns in the war, total Soviet military dead and missing were put at 8,668 million. These figures were based on an official report of the Soviet General Staff from 1966–1968 that was previously classified secret.[160] A report published by the Russian Academy of Science in 1993 estimated that the total Soviet population losses were 26.6 million.

None of these actually dismantle the German k/d, you even admit to that now that you actually have to make a post defending OP.
Soviets actually downplayed the loses, pure fact.

you can't expect us to watch an hour long video.
the german army wasn't superior, and it lost, big surprise. only wehraboos believe that.

>post dumb shit
>get embarrassed
>post about it on lefty/pol/ "g-g-guys help out"
>abandon thread
Communist bravery

Didn't watch, not going to. But towards the later years of the war German infrastructure and population was being bombed day and night. To say that lack of materiel was "a meme" is probably inaccurate. They couldn't even supply winter clothes for the soldiers, or was that a meme?

Sources -
*Citino, R. Death of the Wehrmacht: The German Campaigns of 1942. University Press of Kansas, 2007.
*Glantz, D. with House, J. When Titan’s Clashed. University Press of Kansas, 2015.
*Glantz, D. with House, J. Armageddon in Stalingrad. The Stalingrad Trilogy, Volume 2. University Press of Kansas, 2009.
*Glantz, D. with House, J. To the Gates of Stalingrad. The Stalingrad Trilogy, Volume 1. University Press of Kansas, 2009.
*Kavalerchik, B. The Price of Victory: The Red Army’s Casualties in the Great Patriotic War. Pen & Sword Military, 2017.
*Liedtke, G. Enduring the Whirlwind: The German Army and the Russo-German War 1941-1943. Helion & Company LTD, 2016.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS TOTALLY THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT

>None of these actually dismantle the German k/d
Other than the fact the k/d ratio was basically evened out in next 2 years, erasing the notion of german inherent superiority?

Attached: kd ratio.jpg (1033x869, 243K)

>Didn't watch, not going to
didn't read, not going to

show you flag faggot i hope you do realize that you would be shot in the head by the first commissar

I'm op you braindead maggot. I was phoneposting at work. I'm on break now.

Again none of this dismantle shit even your picture states that. German k/d was greater.
>Other than the fact the k/d ratio was basically evened out in next 2 years, erasing the notion of german inherent superiority?
Again look at what you yourself posted

>German k/d was greater
Nobody argued against that. The point is to contextualise it and to highlight the level of misinformation that was being(and still is) spread, with memes about 10:1 k/d, "zerg rushes," germans being outnumbered 10:1, "slavic hordes," and other neo-nazi bullshit like that, that originated from these disgraced german generals and perpetuated by the americans during the cold war. That's the whole point of the video.

>with memes about 10:1 k/d, "zerg rushes,"
Lel, so let me get this straight, you people set up a straw man, debunk the straw man and claim victory? Now this is epic.

I see it literally all the time on this board.

commies ought to kill themselves

Yea I think we both know you are full of shit

>someone on the internet said the Germans were outnumbered 6 gorillion to 1, but I debunked this PROPAGANDA hahaha guess I win another debate against Nazis