Jewish comedian loose his shit on stage over antisemetic remark

youtube.com/watch?v=cw_7RzD_0sM

Attached: FireShot Capture 316 - Anti-Semetic Heckler vs. Jewish Comedian - Steve Hofstetter - YouTube_ - www. (1090x772, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pittsburghorbit.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/menorah-mobile-man-with-van.jpg
youtu.be/a1t6cQO3RXo?t=322
youtube.com/watch?v=11QEXebOrEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God i'm so tired of hearing about the fucking jews and their holocaust myth.

>Fellow white man

>anticsemitic attack
Nice try kike, Jews are not semites.

>Counter-Semitic Protester vs Jewish Anti-White Propagandist

>antisemitic attacks
>ashkenazi people

fuck off fake kike

6 MILLION MORE TIMES
NEVAR 4GET

He didn't even have anything smart/comedic to retort with lol just kept saying the guy was anti semetic, lame comedian

>getting triggered by someone implying jews control the media
is this in europe? was the audience member arrested and jailed for his criminal comments?

? But the jews do control the media. Isn't this like common knowledge? Why is it taboo?

Anti-white child cutting goy herder wrangles his chattel back in line.

Attached: a9jVu2D.png (467x850, 483K)

because the Holocaust

HAHAHAH
this guy got played

Attached: 1557860897588.png (566x800, 420K)

The funny thing is how quick he jumps to it, so quick in fact, that he obviously knows it to be true.

I just alerted Donald Trump.

It was actually a good joke, and also very true. Jews are all over the tele. Why is there this culture of stand-ups stringing up hecklers. If you can't deal with them in one or two sentences, you're not a very good comedian.

holy shit that overreaction lmao
kike fuck

Loses his shit over someone telling the truth

>thou shalt not name the jew

Noticing Jewish power is taboo.

Even if it wasn't a myth too many whites died and no one says shit
It is because they think they are indeed a chosen race/people whatever the fuck they are
By the way, if it all was a myth, I'm disappointed

If gingers have no souls, does satan have power over ginger jews?

Look at the youtube comments

He's not even purebreed so imagine how fucked up his situation is heh

For the last time muhammad, it's "lose", "loose" is what your mother is.

I would have destroyed this guy. Lower level TV people might not be jews but all the people that run the media industry and hollywood are fucking kikes, the 8 wealthiest families? kikes. Own all the TV channels? 6 jews.

fuck off posting this fake shit
you are still a dirty open mic night meh comic after all these years of trying these fake 'heckler' videos.

Attached: 1284103320944.png (405x290, 167K)

Shitty vid
Good comments tho

Let's just say for a moment that everything went down exactly as it's been told. It's still fucking ridiculous for them to be kvetching about it non fucking stop almost 80 years later. I mean god damn, fuck off with this shit already.

Attached: 1542087838685.webm (360x640, 2.53M)

>Canada
I stopped giving a fuck right there, and he isn't completely incorrect, the kikes really do control the media

Attached: 8B32B0A3-5988-4C03-A42D-C0A49A6507EF.jpg (857x1202, 221K)

Honestly when he said "what channel do you work for? I'll send them this video?" I would've said: "so you're coming for my job then."
How could he even respond?

>whoa man, I'm just a comedian up here telling jokes no need to make it hateful and prejudice! also fuck white people haha

Top comments are gold, his pinned comment got ratioed.
This will leave a stain on his career.

Attached: 1234123521435451.jpg (1235x849, 74K)

even if its fake, it's orchestrated by a jew, this is the jew

I went out with a jewish girl in Paris once. My timing wasnt right, I forgot it was the sunday right after hanukkah.

Now, I didn't know that jews celebrated hanukkah by parading in cars customized with jewish items on them, believe it or not. And I'm 24.

When we were walking at night, there was a van driving with a huge menorah on it, and I was kinda amazed by that as I had never seen that before. This is what it looked like, except the menorah was at least two times bigger with lamps on each branch : pittsburghorbit.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/menorah-mobile-man-with-van.jpg

When I pointed it out, I said 'look! there's a jewish item on that truck, I think that's to celebrate hanukkah', as I didn't remember the exact term for the menorah.

To my surprise she death stared me and asked me 'why are you saying that?' like I gave her away to the cops or found out something weird about her. I quickly responded with 'well that's the first time I'm seeing that, so it's kinda amazing!' and quickly changed the subject.

Was I in the wrong here? I knew she had jewish origins, but I really didn't mind that at all and subsequently completely forgot about it, and it rushed to me after the incident. I felt really bad afterwards.

Jews are paranoid fucks regarding their race, because they perfectly know they're represented by a small miniroty with no morals or qualms about fucking the whole fabric of society.

Why do this whity piggy thinks he's a kike? Shekels?

You should have peed on her hook nose and calculated if the urine reflects from the unique curvature in a different way to normal straight noses.

Could you imagine what a good handful of nazis and one studied nazi could do to this man’s show? Oh my god would he ever get destroyed!

Imagine a guy engaging him and naming numerous tv execs! Imagine him having a few backups seated elsewhere laughing at the guy! The crowd would be influenced to be against him. Imagine the heckler proceeding to remind the guy that his grandfather was a ww2 vet and that the comedian owes his existence to him. Then proceeds to attack him for his mocking of the only friend that the Jews have left: the evangelical christcucks who work at hobby lobby. Then proceeding to tell him why the holocaust “happened”. Imagine the man speaking of the Havaara agreement, Balfour declaration, and how prominent Jews were in the 1918 German revolution. And reminding him that he attacks the very people who fund Israel and protect the Jews. Imagine that man saying the everything Joseph goebels said about his people was true. Then imagine the handful of nazis applauding the heckler and influencing the crowd. The guy wouldn’t be able to recover.

Attached: 1243299C-AF4A-4BED-9E0D-1354F406948D.jpg (634x488, 53K)

No, you were in the right. My sister was dating a Jewish guy once, and of course the only thing worse in the US than not worshiping niggers is to not worship Jews.

He got to liking me because I was the only one in the family who routinely bantzed him hard and called him out on his Jewish Tricks. Everybody else was a dumb goy in his eyes, not up to the task.

>Was I in the wrong here?
No one's going to be able to decide that for you except for yourself. I don't know what you expect though. People are literally not allowed to talk about Jews.
youtu.be/a1t6cQO3RXo?t=322 go to 5:23

If you're going to talk about Jews expect EVERYONE to turn their backs on you. That means every single friend and member of your family. Jow Forums CAN NOT DECIDE WHAT ACTIONS FOR YOU TO TAKE. ONLY YOU CAN

He didn't have anything smart or funny to say before the guy spoke out either.
Here's an example of Jews taking over comedy.

A smart nazi would have destroyed this guy’s career had he had a handful of backup. Jow Forums should storm one of this guy’s shows and record it.

this

That. Would. Be. Epic.

Me too user, but it’s fun too talk to normis about it and get there preprogrammed minds going and challenging the narrative of muh six gorillion and gas chambers.

Attached: 3CA20C62-52AB-47DF-B1FA-F50DCF595357.jpg (923x1024, 143K)

amazing

hitler gave the jews more power than the world could ever imagine, he gave a group of perpetual victims a genocide so that they could be beyond reproach for the rest of history

Whois this basedboi kiki faggot? Now he will be regaured as a brave victim and get a Netflix special

Basedboi*

Fuck it I'm done.

Onions boy

Lurk more

lol. What a fucking loser.

Was it a trope or a canard?

Attached: 1557530747249.jpg (925x540, 304K)

Attached: sony.png (1080x1339, 212K)

I think its like how it’s ok for niggers to call others niggers, but once whitey uses the word its taboo and a pack of wild niggers come out to attack you for using a word that was created by whites in the first place.

Attached: D357458D-B353-4929-AEBC-31C48CA6F768.jpg (1024x691, 90K)

No, you fucking subhuman retard. It was YOU allying with Stalin and Bolshevism, ensuring the victory of communism and financial capitalism that ensured this, you piece of shit golem kike. And you killed millions of my people in so doing. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit, dumbass American nigger!

Attached: Ameri butthurt creating machine.gif (403x360, 111K)

Basedboy*

Their*

*soiboy

I grant you, a sacred thing.

s󠀀oy and s󠀀oy󠀀boy use wisely and copy them.

Quick rubdown?

that dude is such a cock sucking cuck. he isn't that funny, he presents himself as this SLAYER OF HECKLERS ARRRREE REEEEE
fuck him
fuck his hook nose
and fuck his fee fees

Attached: 1533336826582.jpg (4500x4334, 907K)

Good goy!

What are you going to do about it?

Attached: 6518A969-ADEF-4FD4-8C83-35D8D6E3A626.jpg (1069x1441, 144K)

>newfag gets dabbed on by filter

Attached: 1474299192448.png (440x400, 80K)

sony hacked emails

Attached: foreskinator.png (735x490, 575K)

Oh god, this fucking kike is so damn annoying. He's so much worse than the average annoying leftie kike.
It's their religion.

s󠀀oy

His video monetization though. He is gonna make a killing posting that shit here.

Who the fuck is this walking mental health issue

Jews control the media, which the Left has turned into an instrument of political repression.

The Left has been trying to destroy the Republican Party for decades. By attempting to replace it with a social-democratic/multicultural entity (or even a hybrid), the Left has attempted to kill off the American right and ensure its continued domination of culture, news, and social media.

It has thus succeeded in turning American culture into a propaganda operation for the Left, a tool in the hands of its Leftist allies to undermine national stability. It has also created fertile ground for further exploitation.

To understand America, one must distinguish between what is the actual Left and what is an alternative reality. To a certain extent, the Left's aim is to make America more like the demonic realm of Hell, which it regards as its natural ally.

But America isn't an enemy; it is a society with deep cultural, educational and intellectual roots in America's past, culture and history. It is precisely the Western tradition that the Left seeks to undermine.

In essence, the West has two great historical traditions: Christianity and American Civilisation. They are inseparable.

Attached: 1443945186122.jpg (1280x853, 286K)

>doesn't use adblock when watching kike videos

What's wrong with you jew enabler

Attached: 1405813275478.webm (853x480, 2.69M)

What the fuck is this? Is this guy banned from every website on the internet?

Attached: wat.jpg (1325x746, 177K)

I skimmed through his other videos and apparently this kike gets heckled a lot and then proceeds to get absolutely butt-blasted on stage.

Is this his gimmick? Easily heckled?

Was getting heckled part of his plan?

They keep on proving goebbels right.

>It's still fucking ridiculous for them to be kvetching about it non fucking stop almost 80 years later.

Nigs are still going on about "400 years of oppression". I wonder where they learned how to play up the victim mentality?

>this thread again
We arent going to make you famous faggot

I haven't seen one non based comment lol. kikes btfo'd

the goyim absolutely know
youtube.com/watch?v=11QEXebOrEo

The problem is, Jewish "leaders" are supporting population replacement in white countries, and the UN has even established a plan for it.

This paints ALL Jews as white-hating racists, just as those whites who hate blacks paint all whites as racist.

So, essentially, the Jew is now feeling the sting of his own racism. It's happening to them, just as it happened to whites, and when their "leaders" and those Jews in the public eye (on TV, in Hollywood, etc.) promote hatred of whites for "racism," they are conditioning people to think the same of them, when they engage in anti-white racism.

This affects all Jews, regardless of how the individual Jew may feel or believe.
The "holocaust" never happened, but with the sentiments these Jewish "leaders" are stirring up, it may well happen in the future.
And the innocent will get caught up in it, just as innocents always suffer for the actions of the loudmouthed, in any group.

Attached: Levitts.jpg (606x432, 58K)

Far more Chinese were slaughtered by the Japanese but besides them deliberately screwing with the Japs on certain anniversaries the Chinese do not associate their identity with the murders.
The only other thing that is close are the Koreans with the rape-slaves, but again this is to screw with the Japanese and not some bizarre central part of their identity.

The allure of the shekel is not attached to their soul,

there's nothing anti-semetic about saying Jews run Hollywood.

Fucking kek

>vocal fry uptick tone
iiaaaam lyke, reveeeling in this aawwwkwaaard energy right noooowwww
>approving laughter
nuclear war when

antisemitism just means recognizing a Jew as a Jew.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

This event just happened s󠀀oyfaggot.

Attached: JewsInMedia.jpg (3000x3068, 2.52M)

>Why would I want your job? We control the banks and media!
>You control the banks and media?
>YOU FILTHY ANTI-SEMITE

Attached: 1534362915082.jpg (597x597, 37K)

>WHAT STATION DO YOU WORK AT
>So you're coming after my job?

Antisemitism is never funny. So glad Trump is taking a stand against antisemitism.

>he doesnt use adblock
>he watches ads on youtube

Attached: LOL.png (155x202, 77K)

>The jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But point out that jews control TV and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'"

Oy vey shut it down.
Jews dont really control Hollywood.
Who is dis goyem.

>mfw idk if the actual sane normie answer should be 3 or 4
I can't even into overton window anymore

Attached: 30 yr old tumor.jpg (600x590, 135K)

based

Attached: 1545309170962.jpg (1428x1536, 494K)