Jewish comedian loose his shit on stage over antisemetic remark

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

youtube.com/watch?v=cw_7RzD_0sM

Attached: FireShot-Capture-316---Anti-Semetic-Heckler-vs.-Jewish-Comedian---Steve-Hofstetter---YouTube----www. (536 KB, 1090x772)

Other urls found in this thread:

pittsburghorbit.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/menorah-mobile-man-with-van.jpg
youtu.be/a1t6cQO3RXo?t=322
youtube.com/watch?v=11QEXebOrEo
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/angrif03.htm
forward.com/news/israel/197643/why-are-so-many-pro-basketball-owners-jewish-like/
google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2008-dec-19-oe-stein19-story,amp.html
archive.org/details/raceormongrel00schurich/page/4

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

God i'm so tired of hearing about the fucking jews and their holocaust myth.

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

Fellow white man

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

anticsemitic attack
Nice try kike, Jews are not semites.

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

Counter-Semitic Protester vs Jewish Anti-White Propagandist

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

antisemitic attacks
ashkenazi people

fuck off fake kike

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

6 MILLION MORE TIMES
NEVAR 4GET

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

He didn't even have anything smart/comedic to retort with lol just kept saying the guy was anti semetic, lame comedian

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

getting triggered by someone implying jews control the media
is this in europe? was the audience member arrested and jailed for his criminal comments?

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

? But the jews do control the media. Isn't this like common knowledge? Why is it taboo?

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

Anti-white child cutting goy herder wrangles his chattel back in line.

Attached: a9jVu2D.png (483 KB, 467x850)

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

because the Holocaust

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

HAHAHAH
this guy got played

Attached: 1557860897588.png (420 KB, 566x800)

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

The funny thing is how quick he jumps to it, so quick in fact, that he obviously knows it to be true.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

I just alerted Donald Trump.

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

It was actually a good joke, and also very true. Jews are all over the tele. Why is there this culture of stand-ups stringing up hecklers. If you can't deal with them in one or two sentences, you're not a very good comedian.

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

holy shit that overreaction lmao
kike fuck

William Butler
William Butler

Loses his shit over someone telling the truth

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

thou shalt not name the jew

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

Noticing Jewish power is taboo.

Logan White
Logan White

Even if it wasn't a myth too many whites died and no one says shit
It is because they think they are indeed a chosen race/people whatever the fuck they are
By the way, if it all was a myth, I'm disappointed

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

If gingers have no souls, does satan have power over ginger jews?

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

Look at the youtube comments

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

He's not even purebreed so imagine how fucked up his situation is heh

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

For the last time muhammad, it's "lose", "loose" is what your mother is.

Tyler King
Tyler King

I would have destroyed this guy. Lower level TV people might not be jews but all the people that run the media industry and hollywood are fucking kikes, the 8 wealthiest families? kikes. Own all the TV channels? 6 jews.

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

fuck off posting this fake shit
you are still a dirty open mic night meh comic after all these years of trying these fake 'heckler' videos.

Attached: 1284103320944.png (167 KB, 405x290)

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

Shitty vid
Good comments tho

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

Let's just say for a moment that everything went down exactly as it's been told. It's still fucking ridiculous for them to be kvetching about it non fucking stop almost 80 years later. I mean god damn, fuck off with this shit already.

Attached: 1542087838685.webm (2.53 MB, 360x640)

James Jackson
James Jackson

Canada
I stopped giving a fuck right there, and he isn't completely incorrect, the kikes really do control the media

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

Attached: 8B32B0A3-5988-4C03-A42D-C0A49A6507EF.jpg (221 KB, 857x1202)

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

Honestly when he said "what channel do you work for? I'll send them this video?" I would've said: "so you're coming for my job then."
How could he even respond?

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

whoa man, I'm just a comedian up here telling jokes no need to make it hateful and prejudice! also fuck white people haha

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

Top comments are gold, his pinned comment got ratioed.
This will leave a stain on his career.

Attached: 1234123521435451.jpg (74 KB, 1235x849)

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

even if its fake, it's orchestrated by a jew, this is the jew

Austin King
Austin King

I went out with a jewish girl in Paris once. My timing wasnt right, I forgot it was the sunday right after hanukkah.

Now, I didn't know that jews celebrated hanukkah by parading in cars customized with jewish items on them, believe it or not. And I'm 24.

When we were walking at night, there was a van driving with a huge menorah on it, and I was kinda amazed by that as I had never seen that before. This is what it looked like, except the menorah was at least two times bigger with lamps on each branch : pittsburghorbit.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/menorah-mobile-man-with-van.jpg

When I pointed it out, I said 'look! there's a jewish item on that truck, I think that's to celebrate hanukkah', as I didn't remember the exact term for the menorah.

To my surprise she death stared me and asked me 'why are you saying that?' like I gave her away to the cops or found out something weird about her. I quickly responded with 'well that's the first time I'm seeing that, so it's kinda amazing!' and quickly changed the subject.

Was I in the wrong here? I knew she had jewish origins, but I really didn't mind that at all and subsequently completely forgot about it, and it rushed to me after the incident. I felt really bad afterwards.

Jews are paranoid fucks regarding their race, because they perfectly know they're represented by a small miniroty with no morals or qualms about fucking the whole fabric of society.

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

Why do this whity piggy thinks he's a kike? Shekels?

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

You should have peed on her hook nose and calculated if the urine reflects from the unique curvature in a different way to normal straight noses.

Carter James
Carter James

Could you imagine what a good handful of nazis and one studied nazi could do to this man’s show? Oh my god would he ever get destroyed!

Imagine a guy engaging him and naming numerous tv execs! Imagine him having a few backups seated elsewhere laughing at the guy! The crowd would be influenced to be against him. Imagine the heckler proceeding to remind the guy that his grandfather was a ww2 vet and that the comedian owes his existence to him. Then proceeds to attack him for his mocking of the only friend that the Jews have left: the evangelical christcucks who work at hobby lobby. Then proceeding to tell him why the holocaust “happened”. Imagine the man speaking of the Havaara agreement, Balfour declaration, and how prominent Jews were in the 1918 German revolution. And reminding him that he attacks the very people who fund Israel and protect the Jews. Imagine that man saying the everything Joseph goebels said about his people was true. Then imagine the handful of nazis applauding the heckler and influencing the crowd. The guy wouldn’t be able to recover.

Attached: 1243299C-AF4A-4BED-9E0D-1354F406948D.jpg (53 KB, 634x488)

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

No, you were in the right. My sister was dating a Jewish guy once, and of course the only thing worse in the US than not worshiping niggers is to not worship Jews.

He got to liking me because I was the only one in the family who routinely bantzed him hard and called him out on his Jewish Tricks. Everybody else was a dumb goy in his eyes, not up to the task.

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

Was I in the wrong here?
No one's going to be able to decide that for you except for yourself. I don't know what you expect though. People are literally not allowed to talk about Jews.
youtu.be/a1t6cQO3RXo?t=322 go to 5:23

If you're going to talk about Jews expect EVERYONE to turn their backs on you. That means every single friend and member of your family. Jow Forums CAN NOT DECIDE WHAT ACTIONS FOR YOU TO TAKE. ONLY YOU CAN

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

He didn't have anything smart or funny to say before the guy spoke out either.
Here's an example of Jews taking over comedy.

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

A smart nazi would have destroyed this guy’s career had he had a handful of backup. Jow Forums should storm one of this guy’s shows and record it.

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

this

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

That. Would. Be. Epic.

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Me too user, but it’s fun too talk to normis about it and get there preprogrammed minds going and challenging the narrative of muh six gorillion and gas chambers.

Attached: 3CA20C62-52AB-47DF-B1FA-F50DCF595357.jpg (143 KB, 923x1024)

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

amazing

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

hitler gave the jews more power than the world could ever imagine, he gave a group of perpetual victims a genocide so that they could be beyond reproach for the rest of history

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

Whois this basedboi kiki faggot? Now he will be regaured as a brave victim and get a Netflix special

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Basedboi*

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

Fuck it I'm done.

Onions boy

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

Lurk more

Colton Perry
Colton Perry

lol. What a fucking loser.

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

Was it a trope or a canard?

Attached: 1557530747249.jpg (304 KB, 925x540)

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

Attached: sony.png (212 KB, 1080x1339)

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

I think its like how it’s ok for niggers to call others niggers, but once whitey uses the word its taboo and a pack of wild niggers come out to attack you for using a word that was created by whites in the first place.

Attached: D357458D-B353-4929-AEBC-31C48CA6F768.jpg (90 KB, 1024x691)

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

No, you fucking subhuman retard. It was YOU allying with Stalin and Bolshevism, ensuring the victory of communism and financial capitalism that ensured this, you piece of shit golem kike. And you killed millions of my people in so doing. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit, dumbass American nigger!

Attached: Ameri-butthurt-creating-machine.gif (111 KB, 403x360)

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

Basedboy*

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

Their*

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

*soiboy

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

I grant you, a sacred thing.

s󠀀oy and s󠀀oy󠀀boy use wisely and copy them.

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

Quick rubdown?

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

that dude is such a cock sucking cuck. he isn't that funny, he presents himself as this SLAYER OF HECKLERS ARRRREE REEEEE
fuck him
fuck his hook nose
and fuck his fee fees

Attached: 1533336826582.jpg (907 KB, 4500x4334)

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

Good goy!

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

What are you going to do about it?

Attached: 6518A969-ADEF-4FD4-8C83-35D8D6E3A626.jpg (144 KB, 1069x1441)

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

newfag gets dabbed on by filter

Attached: 1474299192448.png (80 KB, 440x400)

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

sony hacked emails

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

Attached: foreskinator.png (575 KB, 735x490)

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

Oh god, this fucking kike is so damn annoying. He's so much worse than the average annoying leftie kike.
It's their religion.

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

s󠀀oy

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

His video monetization though. He is gonna make a killing posting that shit here.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

Who the fuck is this walking mental health issue

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

Jews control the media, which the Left has turned into an instrument of political repression.

The Left has been trying to destroy the Republican Party for decades. By attempting to replace it with a social-democratic/multicultural entity (or even a hybrid), the Left has attempted to kill off the American right and ensure its continued domination of culture, news, and social media.

It has thus succeeded in turning American culture into a propaganda operation for the Left, a tool in the hands of its Leftist allies to undermine national stability. It has also created fertile ground for further exploitation.

To understand America, one must distinguish between what is the actual Left and what is an alternative reality. To a certain extent, the Left's aim is to make America more like the demonic realm of Hell, which it regards as its natural ally.

But America isn't an enemy; it is a society with deep cultural, educational and intellectual roots in America's past, culture and history. It is precisely the Western tradition that the Left seeks to undermine.

In essence, the West has two great historical traditions: Christianity and American Civilisation. They are inseparable.

Attached: 1443945186122.jpg (286 KB, 1280x853)

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

doesn't use adblock when watching kike videos

What's wrong with you jew enabler

Attached: 1405813275478.webm (2.69 MB, 853x480)

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

What the fuck is this? Is this guy banned from every website on the internet?

Attached: wat.jpg (177 KB, 1325x746)

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

I skimmed through his other videos and apparently this kike gets heckled a lot and then proceeds to get absolutely butt-blasted on stage.

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

Is this his gimmick? Easily heckled?

Was getting heckled part of his plan?

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

They keep on proving goebbels right.

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

It's still fucking ridiculous for them to be kvetching about it non fucking stop almost 80 years later.

Nigs are still going on about "400 years of oppression". I wonder where they learned how to play up the victim mentality?

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

this thread again
We arent going to make you famous faggot

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

I haven't seen one non based comment lol. kikes btfo'd

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

the goyim absolutely know
youtube.com/watch?v=11QEXebOrEo

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

The problem is, Jewish "leaders" are supporting population replacement in white countries, and the UN has even established a plan for it.

This paints ALL Jews as white-hating racists, just as those whites who hate blacks paint all whites as racist.

So, essentially, the Jew is now feeling the sting of his own racism. It's happening to them, just as it happened to whites, and when their "leaders" and those Jews in the public eye (on TV, in Hollywood, etc.) promote hatred of whites for "racism," they are conditioning people to think the same of them, when they engage in anti-white racism.

This affects all Jews, regardless of how the individual Jew may feel or believe.
The "holocaust" never happened, but with the sentiments these Jewish "leaders" are stirring up, it may well happen in the future.
And the innocent will get caught up in it, just as innocents always suffer for the actions of the loudmouthed, in any group.

Attached: Levitts.jpg (58 KB, 606x432)

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

Far more Chinese were slaughtered by the Japanese but besides them deliberately screwing with the Japs on certain anniversaries the Chinese do not associate their identity with the murders.
The only other thing that is close are the Koreans with the rape-slaves, but again this is to screw with the Japanese and not some bizarre central part of their identity.

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

The allure of the shekel is not attached to their soul,

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

there's nothing anti-semetic about saying Jews run Hollywood.

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

Fucking kek

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

vocal fry uptick tone
iiaaaam lyke, reveeeling in this aawwwkwaaard energy right noooowwww
approving laughter
nuclear war when

Mason Young
Mason Young

antisemitism just means recognizing a Jew as a Jew.

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

This event just happened s󠀀oyfaggot.

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

Attached: JewsInMedia.jpg (2.52 MB, 3000x3068)

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

Why would I want your job? We control the banks and media!
You control the banks and media?
YOU FILTHY ANTI-SEMITE

Attached: 1534362915082.jpg (37 KB, 597x597)

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

WHAT STATION DO YOU WORK AT
So you're coming after my job?

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

Antisemitism is never funny. So glad Trump is taking a stand against antisemitism.

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

he doesnt use adblock
he watches ads on youtube

Attached: LOL.png (77 KB, 155x202)

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

The jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But point out that jews control TV and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'"

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

Oy vey shut it down.
Jews dont really control Hollywood.
Who is dis goyem.

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

mfw idk if the actual sane normie answer should be 3 or 4
I can't even into overton window anymore

Attached: 30-yr-old-tumor.jpg (135 KB, 600x590)

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

based

Attached: 1545309170962.jpg (494 KB, 1428x1536)

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

You're right German, bro but next time we white americans will be on your side. With the help of the internet the Jews will be removed from the power they currently hold. I really wish my ancestors would have allied with yours. But they didn't and I feel immense shame deriving from that country that helped globohomo come into being.

Attached: sad.jpg (10 KB, 350x334)

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

This post is practically another holocaust.

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

Heckles other people for their beliefs
Kvetches like mad when someone says one tiny thing "TV."

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Bill Murray refused to appear in the Ghostbusters reboot so Sony threatened him with legal action.

James Cooper
James Cooper

Jew or not, it's terrible comedy. You can be strong in your convictions but always have to be honest about your character as a comedian. If the final joke isn't you, people will reject it when you attack them. Arrogance is the antithesis of good stand-up and this un-self-aware hack thinks he's smart for attacking his audience. Fuck him.

Liam James
Liam James

It's a method of exerting power.

A similar thing happened in the former Soviet Union. Everyone understood that media was controlled by the Central Committee to encourage "correct" behavior. But if you openly said, "The Central Committee is controlling our media!", you'd be charged as an enemy of the state. Because, of course, the people controlled the media. Even though the people didn't control the media, and nobody believed the people controlled the media.

Same perverse logic. It's a fucked up power game.

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

Once again reminded that the overwhelming majority of stand-up comedy is fucking trash
Gets offended when someone states a fact
Said statement couldn’t even be filed under being hateful or even negative for that matter
Is there a race more butthurt than the kikes? Also, LMAO at that fucking audience, monkeys clapping at shit that isn’t even funny; just following the programming “if heeb says X then do Y”, fucking pathetic. I hope the rest of the USA isn’t like this where they give Jews a free pass because of “muh holocaust” or some other horseshit, fucker lives in arguably one of the best countries in the world yet here he is harping on about his victimhood, nothing more pathetic than Jews claiming they’re oppressed while they’re overwhelmingly represented in positions of power.

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

Did he have a contract with them?
It's certainly a fascinaing situation though. What if he wanted to break the contract long ago but they didn't let him? Is he their slave now?

Attached: One-Piece-anatomy.jpg (19 KB, 480x480)

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

Terrible comedy or not, the kike didn't ask him directly. That drunk tard answered a rhetorical question.

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

Hillary Clinton thrives off that technique. It feels like the best thing in the world when you don't even have to try to force people to delude themselves.

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

be comedian
can't improvise saying "yeah that's why you only get to see hannukah specials on tv instead of christmas, right?"
instead he decided to squirm like a little bitch and enforced that statement asking which tv channel do they work for

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

Watching that clip made me want to start a Holocaust. The first real one.

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

(((Central Committee)))

Attached: evil-jew-1132x670.jpg (51 KB, 1132x670)

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

TOPKEK

He’s the SJW Louis CK. That’s his schtick. He’ll only masterbate in front of you back stage with your permission.

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

i cant even watch the video but the comment section alone is worth it

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

jews are utterly insane

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

Should have done much worse

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

Do this more guys, comedy is what drives people. Notice how others try to laugh along when they know it’s awkward. If we end up being funnier the spotlight shifts to us.

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

post her feet

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

Jewishness is a pathology stemming from an abusive mother, like pedophilia or homosexuality

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

Americans literally send their only sons to die to defend Israel, they'd sell their own daughters to a whorehouse if they heard her mock god's chosen

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

is a neat idea, having more people interrupting them and act koi just to see them sperg out

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

Sadly, this is true my fellow german (yeah i am almost fulled blood german just fucking deal with it) and the good mericans regret this fact. We sided with rat kikes and commies and helped destroy the west. Tragic to say the least. I even posed that question to a friend once. Would he have rather fought alongside nazis and gotten rid of communism, or the other way around? He said he would have sided with commies and fought nazis. I lost much faith and respect in him that day. We should have helped Hitler btfo commies. I apologize on behalf of all my ancestors who fought against your ppl in the war.

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

Eh, I'm not out to ruin family things. I'm just saying it's typical of their culture that respect is earned by not taking shit and instead dishing it out harder. They're a primitive people.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

Is it at all worth it to date one or do the stereotypes only apply to american heebs?

It's pretty funny they always act the same when you ask them if they're jewish or point it out as such. Not to many jews left here to try it out on, but travelling abroad and encountering them is funny as fuck.

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

noticing jews is anti-semitic.

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

what's the next part of your master plan?
CRASHING THIS STAGE

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-05-15-23-53-42.png (345 KB, 605x627)

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

I've been found out!

Attached: 1407705576995.jpg (104 KB, 622x653)

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

If you can manage just get organized enough for a 20-30 man group you can send them to a comedy club to call out kveching jews comics.

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

I fucking hate fake modern "stone" walls.

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

I thought it was wearing a shit that didn't fit. Or was that the joke honk honk?

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

people who cant take offensive shit arent fit to be comedians in general

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

"were you guys work at?"
al-jazeera

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

Jew "comedian" makes shitty joke that almost noboby laughs at
Someone says the word "TV"
This triggers him badly enough to go on a seven minute long kvetch-a-thon
Yikes.

Attached: 1550647647513.jpg (34 KB, 456x500)

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

Holy shit the comments are anuddah shoah

Attached: 1486067829563.png (112 KB, 800x800)

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

if you openly said, "The Central Committee is controlling our media!", you'd be charged as an enemy of the state.
user, soviet newspapers literally had "tool of the central committee of the communist party" or a similar message (of communist youth organization, of unions etc) as their headline.

Attached: 220139-original.jpg (346 KB, 1365x739)

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

(Not to mention that towards the end he tries to essentially dox the guy by finding out where he works, to send them the video)

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

Attached: Islam-Sucks.jpg (43 KB, 600x418)

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

TOPKEK

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

oy vey

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

accused of coming for white man’s job
proceeds to come for white man’s job
No self awareness whatsoever

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

It's funny how everyone knows its true, but god forbid you point it out.

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

This Jew is deluded enough to be offended by the word "TV" and posts it on youtube to show the world how much of a cringe asshole he is.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of Jewish comedians that could have flipped that comment into something hilarious, but he chose to be offended and wanted to make an "example" of the audience member.

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

i can bet the audience were really uncomfortable when he was about to cry about it

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

This is how you out Jew the Jew

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

anyone have the jews in media png

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

I too apologize for my country destroying yours. I even had relatives who fought for Nazi Germany, one was an Me-262 pilot. I was not allowed to talk about it, and most of my family was hush hush over the whole thing.

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

The only people that called Ashekenazism fake jews are literal kikes.

Kikes fight over who are the real jews and honestly you all deserve to be shoa'd.

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

I don't think normies know that it's true

Chase Price
Chase Price

His ego is huge, no self awareness

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

Attached: 1460190329683.jpg (3.14 MB, 3091x2664)

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

Start making low-key Jew jokes. Maybe it's different in Sweden, but a lot of people get it even if they don't want to show it.

William Wood
William Wood

ID:judea

Attached: 1981856565811.gif (10 KB, 501x585)

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

be comedian
get offended by two letters

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

Don't be like that, man. It's only niggers and Jews that demand reparations 70-400 years after the fact. We know who was behind the World Wars. We know the US got duped into participating.

Don't worry about it, breh.

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

thanks nordbro

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

Not to many jews left here to try it out on
Just a reminder that the Dutch "jews" died on the Cap Arcona, sunk by the allies on their way to Sweden in the last days of the war.

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

Adblock doesn't work on youtube you stupid fuckin leaf

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

that jew seems pretty mad

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

I hate to break it to you, but Louis Cuck King has been a SJW for a few years now.

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

He has a history of being an insufferable, annoying cunt even in leftist circles. I guess he's pushing the sjw shit now to gain clout but it won't work. He just sucks.

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

b8

Luke Campbell
Luke Campbell

yes it does ignorant mutt
t. uses ublock origin

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

this seems like it was staged

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

this so called comedian threatened someone's job who yelled the letter TV. Let that sink in for a moment. What a toxic piece of shit.
the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Attached: 1556415695074.jpg (67 KB, 1024x700)

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

break the hold on those people, everyone in that room should’ve said TV but they are too scared to right now
keep pushing

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

Of course it is. His next video is all about him being a press secretary for a buddy of his running for President in 2020. He needed the views.

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Canadians always talk about shit they know nothing about. They're literally if California was a country a la the false sense of superiority and great examples of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Attached: 9nohQh4.jpg (159 KB, 1200x675)

Robert James
Robert James

Just say: "TV" and watch the Jew squirm. "God's Chosen" are defeated by two letters in the English language.

Attached: 1556657871669.gif (2.75 MB, 376x376)

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

Attached: 23415376-1647152718650125-3971613947463784074-o.jpg (260 KB, 1541x598)

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

ousted by your id snow jew

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

He said Adblock not Ublock you fucking retarded kangaroo fucker

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

See how they buckled. He tried to come hard
because he knows if they were really red pilled they wouldn't be sitting there in a fucking (((comedy club))) giving him shekels.

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

He's self-aware, he just doesn't think the goyim are.

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

ublock is an adblock extension you 44% nigger

James Foster
James Foster

hey guys, I posted it again!

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

In essence, the West has two great historical traditions: Christianity and American Civilisation. They are inseparable.
Both of those are jewish

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of Jewish comedians that could have flipped that comment into something hilarious
Yeah, what's the deal with that anyway? Jews run all of these television stations, newspapers, magazines, online publications, banks, the federal government - they run it, they make the money..
But where's my paycheck?
I don't get paid, COME ON, PAY ME, I'll say anything within reason -
Uh, the Jewish state is great.
I love Israel.
See, I can be a spokesman, uh, a spokesPERSON even-
You know, I was born with a slight curl to my hair, see? All natural, I'll even wear one of those little, uh-
The little caps you know, the bald spot cover, I'll cover my bald spot for..
20 dollars a week? 40? 50, 50.
Come oooon, pay me. I'm right here, and I'm ready to enjoy MY privilege.
You see, the problem with Jews are that they're too cheap.
If they have no money, they want you to pay them, if they HAVE money, they don't want to pay YOU.
See, that's where the word comes from: "I don't want to pay you! - uh, j-ou, JEW"

Attached: 1552590189996.jpg (28 KB, 600x300)

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

guy mentions Hollywood several times
oyyy veeey, the CBC is federally owned and the PM isn't Jewish
What a fucking rat

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

I'll bet he spent a good 30 minutes shitting all over white people while pretending to be white while the white audience laughed weakly, waiting for an actual joke. If he actually wanted to be a good comedian, he'd make fun of his own people for a change and his punchline would be, "I'm a Kike!".

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

based

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

he employs the hecklers

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

Are tickets for his next show on sale yet?

Attached: 1528102424615.jpg (45 KB, 288x355)

Christopher King
Christopher King

That's why everybody loves seinfeld and larry david. That was basically the punchline underscoring the whole thing.

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

And Friends. It's a commedy about a bunch of Jews who live in Jew York City and sleep with eachother. Yentas around the world love it!

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

Most liked comment, right beneath his pinned kvetching - "Man, Jews sure do get upset when a goy points out something that is obviously true. Weird huh".

Samuel King
Samuel King

fake and gay

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

Good more evidence against them when the days comes. Save and promote.

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

call comedy clubs and complain about this jewish supremacist comedian's racism towards non jewish whites.

He tries going after the audience members job in this.
Lets play that game if he wants to play it.

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

why are heebs so monstrously neurotic?

Attached: 1515397860073.jpg (39 KB, 650x488)

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

Jow Forums needs a list of videos and articles, written by Jews and liberals, where Jews and Liberals talk about the fact that Hollywood is run by the Jews. I know that Bill Maher has talked about it before on his show, as have many of his guests. There must be more out there.

A resource filled with archived links to these types of media would be immensely useful.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

AND EVERYBODY CLAPPED

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

I'M GONNA SAY THE T-WORD IN THE USA TERRITORY

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

Amen. Holohoax is fan fiction

One day soon though we shall see how good an oven white men can produce

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

"TV."
*Goes berserk*

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

there was an explosion in the comedy scene because globohomo leftists and corporatists invested billions into forcing globalist queers onto the stage. Everyone has a "special" now, all of them are leftists. Every single comedian is a leftist preaching globohomo dogma, every single one -- that's the point. Programming and conditioning, globalist state sponsored propaganda all trying to come off as some wholesome grass roots stand up comedy, that's the actual joke right there. Isn't it hilarious?

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

Have you picked up the dotard line to report a daily anti semitic incident?

Nolan James
Nolan James

s󠀀oy󠀀boy

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

literally triggered the fuck out over two letters
"TV"
OH YOU MEAN JEWS CONTROL HOLLYWOOD
HOW DARE YOU
GET OUT WITH YOUR ANTI SEMITIC LETTERS
actually I'm saying it's a good thing
STOP RUINING MY RAGEOUT
Typical kike. Also one of the least funny performers in history.

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

basedboy

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

heh all goys work in menial jobs for stupid people, jews dont want those
where would a goy even work where a jew would come after his job?
uhh TV?
OY VEY YOU FILTHY ANTI SEMITE!
so tiresome..

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

Look at the comments on YT. I think it’s fucking hilarious this kike’s entire set was about mocking white people for their work and then gets butthurt when he asked a leading question about Jews.

In fact I wouldn’t be surprised at all if this shit was set up and he just didn’t count on the goyim knowing. Watch the video get pulled off his channel soon.

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

Maybe Germany shouldn't have declared war on the US, then. Japan attacked first, you weren't obligated to declare war.

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

Do the goys want a job sucking off circumcised baby penises? Maybe should ask him.

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

its fake look at this guys videos all of them have the same thing in common

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

it's probably this fucking lame juden posting his own video here everyday since we get this thread daily now. he's trying to rack up views and comments from ebil hateful anti semites to further his own goal of getting shekels

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

also obligatory
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

One cannot defend himself against the Jew. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense.

Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Jew wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Jew really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock.
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/angrif03.htm

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

That was the most vile antisemitic attack i've seen in awhile.
This piece of shit needs to get atleast 15 years behind bars.

Attached: oh-my-god.gif (1.99 MB, 400x225)

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

Isn’t that what LCK did?

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

Nobody cares faggot.

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

He should have said Porn. I think that's the best example we have
All major producers and distributors owned by MindGeek
MindGeek run by 3 Jews
surprise surprise, Internet Pornography is banned in Israel

Attached: knewit.jpg (28 KB, 613x430)

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

Attached: 30pwy6.jpg (94 KB, 750x500)

John Fisher
John Fisher

Man ever since I saw this, I've been looking for this comedian I saw on Comedy Central like eight years ago and he was talking about stereotypes. He started talking about the "jews control the media" one and went "well all my bosses are jewish" and went on to talk about how this isn't even an offensive stereotype. Almost saying it was an awesome thing to have said about you.
I can't find it though! I think the guy himself was jewish too (although among comedians that doesn't really narrow it down lel).
The thing is that they know this is true. They just know that they need to gaslight people into not noticing it because of the pathological need of all Jews to think they're being sneaky.

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

Wait until you see a kid throw a stone at Israeli tank. Now that's vile!

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

(you)
That's a great greentext, user.

atleast 15 years behind bars
Oy gevalt, what are you, some kind of anti-semite-semite? Awarding the hateful goyim with liqour.. what a disgraceful comment. I hope you're proud, you've made this old third generation holocaust survivor's eyes tear up, I hope that you're pleased with yourself, you dirty hook nosed coin shaving baby penis sucking animal..

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

surprise surprise, Internet Pornography is banned in Israel
since when you dumb faggot?

Attached: Kirk-Douglas-grandson-bar-mitzvah.jpg (77 KB, 1024x576)

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

Sir, your country is taking over by muslims. please send your whore women to israel. we'll protect them. you stay there and fight for your country.

Attached: Sweden-rapes-01.jpg (88 KB, 600x567)

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

This kike then proceeds to threaten his livelihood in the video. Fucking Jews!

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

are his whole standups about owning people?

Attached: steve.png (218 KB, 352x551)

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

Attached: happysurprise.jpg (20 KB, 300x300)

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

Oy vey it’s anudda shoah!

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

Only when it’s convenient for them

William Young
William Young

It’s like saying blacks control the NBA

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

They brag about it all the time. They brag about it in their publications, they brag about it on Twitter, etc. They talk about it all the time.

They just call it a “myth” or “canard” because that’s what they do - they’ve had such success criminalizing goyim thought and speech in the past 50 years it’s like a reflex.

James Barnes
James Barnes

The jews control the nba too

Attached: download.jpg (7 KB, 304x166)

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

nice.

Attached: 1553014466606.gif (1.33 MB, 2326x1599)

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

It’s like saying blacks control the NBA
They dont. they only play, we own the the NBA.

"Why Are So Many Pro Basketball Owners Jewish"
forward.com/news/israel/197643/why-are-so-many-pro-basketball-owners-jewish-like/

Attached: AP18297492988436-e1540443553378.jpg (298 KB, 1807x1131)

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

Who cares what I said I havent seen an Ad on Jewtube in years
Stupid burger learn to computer

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

I've never heard of this faggot before.
I'd put 1:1 odds this guy or his marketer is using Jow Forums to gain publicity. Also his hecklers are plants.

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

Banks, media, entertainment industry, sports ,academic institutions, politicians etc..
Youtube - jews
Google - jews
Facebook - jews

Man, goyim sure a dumb.

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

As of 2017 43.6 percent of NBA team owners are jewish, which – given that jews represent but 3 percent of the US population, is just shy of a 1450 percent overrepresentation. This is up from 33 percent in 2006.

Oh and just to add insult to injury in this representation; the current Commissioner of the NBA Adam Silver is jewish as was his long-serving predecessor David Stern who was NBA Commissioner between 1984 and 2014

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

Man, goyim sure a dumb.
Man, goyim sure are* dumb.

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

I've seen that theory get tossed around but even if it's true fuck em'. Give him the fire he wants, it's a terrible psyop, let this become his most commented/viewed video, make it show up in the suggested tab for any stupid fuck that subscribes to him or watches any of his other shit. It's career ending shit & it should be, people will show up to his shows in anger, people will unsub & leave nasty shit on his other videos too. The comment section only serves to further redpill more masses & it's whitepilling as fuck for those who already know what's up. I doubt it is the case but again, fuck it, if it is let this be the golden goose he kills himself.

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

nice

Attached: moar-anime-keks-to-be-had.png (123 KB, 350x344)

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

Kek, why do the same tropes show up in these threads then the ones in the yt comments. It's as if people don't learn their lesson in one place and need a second opinion elsewhere.

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

What a slimy kike butthole.

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

only references canada for tv stations Not controlled by jews
disregards every other tv station

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

testing
s󠀀oy and s󠀀oy󠀀boy

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

funny how he can immediately rattle off exactly what isnt inmediately jewish owned. Its almost like they are hyperfocused on them for some reason.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

Nah, Seinfeld is the kinda guy who'd be offended even worse than OP

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

It didn't happen at all, they always lie

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

"TV" is now an antisemitic slur.

Attached: 1557886313091.png (817 KB, 1193x810)

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

Let me help you out there goy

google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2008-dec-19-oe-stein19-story,amp.html

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

The kike is right.

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

archive.org/details/raceormongrel00schurich/page/4

Besides calling out the Jewish Problem, everyone should be reading this book. Here's the free version.

Attached: Schultz-Alfred-P-Race-or-mongrel.jpg (52 KB, 458x746)

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

Checked

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

It has to be. Saying TalmudVision would knock it out of the park.

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

No. Seinfeld is too elitist for this petty shit. He would've just ignored the heckler. Any comedy club would immediately panick if people started fucking with him and throw anybody out who dares to heckle him.
The dipshit in the OP is desperate to get famous. Jerry doesn't need stunts like this.

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

HE'S A NIGGER
HE'S A NIGGER
seinfeld is a hack by comparison

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

a neo palestinian hiding behind a propaganda term invented to shame people and protect kikes from criticism

at least his ration is getting BTFO

people don't give one single shit anymore about holocaustianity and other kike slights.

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

That webm
Jews be nimble,
Jews be quick...
Call you a goy and steal your cheque.

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

Shit I’d be willing to be the doop laughing along with the heckler as my JQ isn’t as sharp as it should be.

Andrew Thomas
Andrew Thomas

Friends was a part of the 2030 agenda to get the boys into accepting room mate conditions without complaining. There is never any real conflict with roommates in tv shows other than hilarious misunderstandings. In reality you end up raging.

Attached: EF30458A-0BE2-4A27-8D06-003F82E08C15.png (746 KB, 1024x512)

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

Loxism is legal goy

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

s󠀀oy and s󠀀oy󠀀 accessories

Attached: soyhill.png (42 KB, 128x145)

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

See

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

I never really thought about it that way, but you're right. I paid for my college bros to live in a house in spite of their filthy positions. I don't know if maybe I was the one to act as the proxy "dad" of the bunch, but it sure was infuriating.

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

This man. It's like Jews made this gambit and taught all the minorities how to do it. Might as well throw all of them into an oven now. Victim mentality is cancer.

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

Seinfeld also doesn’t get heckled because he’s good at his job and sells out, even if he does the same material for years with maybe one new but here or there.

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

no don't do that. THATS WHATTHEy Want you tTO DO.

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

I still feel sad for mr. Richards after watching his comedians in cars getting coffee. He really was torn up about losing his cool. It just goes to show, niggers ruin everything.

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

Why are the kikes so in the forefront of the collective mindset these days? Theres something being pushed.

Is it possible that the CIA saw the kikes rise in power and influence and theyre trying to get us to kill them?

Or are the jews simply THIS self important?

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

Roommate living is indeed the worst form of living. The military helps you find this out very quickly.

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

He was a Jew. He didn't have the verbal intelligence to deal with heckling niggers.

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

Dude what kind of faggot would rather look at a cartoon than a real woman?

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

leftist comedy

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

Their bible is written with them getting BTFO’D all the time, and their own god telling them that he is punishing them again. Whites should have stayed polytheistic, but we lost a lot of our reasoning skills converting to Jewish monotheism supremacy horseshit.

Also, dead Jew on a stick loves you... but he needs money! Pay your tithes goy!

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

It's like prep work for real life. It's great to keep the ship afloat, but you're going to get used and abused if you're the only one keeping it going. That just doesn't work.

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

If you watch, he is legitimately so upset that he doesn’t bother performing anymore. Which is unfortunate because he is funny and would be a great show to watch.

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

I think they’re cool. Better than wallpaper.

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

hahah, we're not going to replace your low end jobs, that's now for us haha, we don't do that
but you do TV?
OY VEY HOW DARE YOU

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

The biggest sickness of the 2030 idea is convincing the mind towards convienience over ownership. They are prepping people that it is more fun (and beneficial) to rent rather than own. This is a dangerous mindset. They already rolled out car subscriptions that make leases look sane.

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

talk about jews, friends and family stop talking to you
why though. also wrong. only one who stops talking to you is jews. thus nothing was lost?

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

It's so sad, right? He's a funny guy who had a life experience being a comic, but then he lost it at a bunch of hooting and hollarers. Probably had a drug problem, I'd guess.

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

it always come back to them controlling the religious narrative. the bible is a book of lies. its all lies and made up holohoax tier stories. if they had known about gas chambers and rollercoasters back then I'm sure they would be in the bible too.

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

underrated

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

Confidence issues, he knows Jerry made him into a much bigger star than he otherwise would have been. He was bothered by the hecklers because he believed that what they said was true. And also, he was right about them. They’re a bunch of ungrateful hoodrats. Had the KKK been around and they interrupted his show, they would have gotten lynched. This is why they kept them in the balcony and segregated from paying whites, because they had to be as bad then as they are now. And he knows it too, that’s why he launched into that nigger getting lynched fifty years ago rant. Jews like him collaborated with the klan and the nazis.

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

I prefer to call it the peanut gallery. Let's be honest: they did invent peanut butter.

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

A second electric current passed through their bodies burning them until nothing was left

Holy shit. That's literally impossible or else the Electric Chair would still be in use to cremate bodies

Attached: no-one-was-sure-how-the-electric-chair-killed-photo-u1.jpg (44 KB, 650x652)

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

i wonder if the kike will take the video down after reading the comments. literally no one supports him.

there may be some hope bros.

Attached: 1552993282134.jpg (21 KB, 300x300)

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

I ain’t giving them that

Attached: B5AEBC91-ED6D-4464-9085-882B4847D8AF.png (139 KB, 500x529)

David Young
David Young

This is the very source of the Jew's power and what allows the parasite to keep feeding off of its host nation. This is why we'll never stop hearing about it, user. We're all tired of it and it feels like insanity watching the same thing being played out in front of our very eyes, rather blatantly.

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

OH HELL NAW I DIDN'T MEAN "THEY" LIKE THEY WAS "THEY"

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

I'M DIAMONDS

Attached: 5c8dab7fa12e7.jpg (828 KB, 911x1401)

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

they didn't invent peanut butter.

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

nor the cotton gin

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

Oh wait, I'm being foolish. Why did I compare the heights of niggerhood to the cotton gin? I should have compared it to boats and navigation by the stars.

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

person in crowd says two letters once
this is somehow heckling
he stops his entire sketch for 8 minutes, forcing awkward conversation with the audience member and trying to dox him
no jokes
Holy shit this is awful, and that wasn't even heckling.

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

fellow jews, we must stop molesting gentile women from our positions of power in hollywood!

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

it's fast becoming not taboo, but the comedian seems to want it to stay taboo

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

nor that glass jar on the table

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

everyone seems to think the core of their power is the holocaust but it is really the bible.

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

It just goes to show how much the Jews want cotton-picking nigger slaves on the plantation.

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

all the heckler needed to follow up with was a quick “am i wrong?” after he was attacked for his TV comment

that backpedaling was disappointing

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

Been rewatching Death Note lately.

I know whose names I would spend the first hour writing into my Note.

John Price
John Price

It's an npc who pays to get scammed in a comedy club. What did you expect?
Only a cuck would ever go to one of those places. It's like taking your woman out to get fucked by a better man.

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

Warner Brothers
Originally Wosnal. Polish Jews
Fox
William Fox. Born Wilmos Fuchs. Hungarian jew
Universal Studios
Carl Laemmle. Literally invented the star system. Jewish
Paramount.
Adolph Zukor and Jesse L. Lasky. Jewish
MGM
Marcus Loew, Louis B. Mayer, and Samuel Goldwyn. All Jewish
Disney
not started by Jews but is currently run by Bob Iger. Jewish.

This should not be a controversial statement

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

Pure coincidence, goy!

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

The comments on that video and the dislike/like ratio are redpilled as fuck

Attached: BLACKDILBERT.png (348 KB, 1280x1028)

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

Holy shit, could you hold your anti-semitism down for just once?

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

Your face is Jewish. Only interest you get from women is in their monthly payment plans.

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

So saying all Whites work at hobby lobby is fine though.

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

Why is there a fixation on hobby lobby? I don't even know where to find one.

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

what a pussy,crybaby fuggin' jew

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

that jew is textbook kvetching

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

"TV"
lol at ur ass

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

hobbies are recreational work. kikes hate work as much as niggers

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

oh, I forgot the mothers don't even have hobbies at home because they hate "work" so much.

SHUT DOWN THE HOBBY LOBBY oy vey

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

Hobby lobby is ran by turbo-evangelicals, like chick-fil-a.

They’re hated for the same reason

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

Good

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit