Just got my vaporizer, a Da Vinci Miqro...

Just got my vaporizer, a Da Vinci Miqro. I fully support raising the tax on cigarettes to make all filthy combustion smokers suffer. There's no reason society should tolerate degenerate smokers in current year when vaping is so easy. That applies to pot smokers too, throw away your bongs and take up a vape.

Anyway, do the rest of you support banning smoking? And have you been vapepilled yet?

Attached: IMG_20190515_135335.jpg (3120x3120, 1.31M)

Attached: 1539785999820.jpg (205x192, 18K)

I fully support raising the tax on propylene glycol to make all filthy vapor inhalers suffer. There's no reason society should tolerate degenerate vapers in current year when not blowing obnoxious flavored clouds is so easy.

Based nog

put that back

Attached: 1526447772829.png (400x400, 207K)

Give it back tyrone
also I guess you don't understand that a smoking tax would also apply to inhalers

OP is a robot cock sucker. Vapers are the worst. I fucking hate them. Bunch of douchebags that think blowing giant clouds of god knows what indoors on peoples food is just the cool thing to do. You guys deserve to get fucking killed.

Cigarettes are better for the environment.
And white people need tobacco to supplement melanin defficiency.

>There's no reason society should tolerate degenerate niggers in current year
Ftfy.

>blows pipe tobacco in your face

You can't say that word bro...

I support raising taxes on both cigs and vapor bullshit.

Who'd you steal that from?

where did you stole it nigger?

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1557745636558.jpg (500x441, 25K)

what word is it, onions? basedboy? imo? tell me please.

You do know that warmed tobbaco is worse for your health?

I'm comfortably in Africa you fucking yank, I want nothing to do with your society. Tell the whites here to get the fuck out of my homelands

you tell them. maybe they will just leave your there to your empire of dust.

Great so when do you head north?

Alright, so when will you and your fellow Bantu people head back north and leave South Africa to the Khoisan again?

Africans can't be invaders in Africa you fucking idiots.

Oh yes they can, that’s like saying Europeans can’t be invaders in Europe, and that Hitler and Napoleon weren’t invaders. Your statement is just retarded.

The Bushmen would like a word with you invader. You never cared about South Africa until it was already established. Bantu niggers are truly retarded.

>support banning smoking?
No. Do what you like. Just don't do it in my presence.

Europe = for Europeans
Africa = for Africans

Can't believe I had to make it that simple.

Talking about khoi? They're cool with me, I know a few.

Give it back tyrone

>vaping dank tanks over bud

Totally unradical of you, bro.

Agreed man vape master race

just stop smoking that jewish shit and be a man

N

I

G

Saddest part is you live such a lonely life when you got your new toy and wanted to show your friends your first thought was to come here.

These were men, and they smoked tobacco like men. Only women vape

Attached: 00a.jpg (1236x1241, 291K)

Fuck that gay shit.
There's something elusively magical in smoking, it's not just nicotine. Fire civilized us, maybe I'm weird but for me just holding it in my fingers, seeing smoke raising, feels cozy and soothing. We've been sitting around camp fires for hundreds of thousands of years and you're throwing it all away to suck on an air humidifier made of plastic in China. Stop this faggotry m8 and smoke like a real man.

Is it a (new) Bernays style propaganda ?

Responsible vaper, here. I never vape inside because shit's rude as fuck.

>cigarette tax
nigger pls
Smoking tobacco in moderate amounts is red-pilled, but only that untainted organic shit.

By that logic Mexico and Canada belong to the United States. Based nigger logic.

G

The real answer
Vape is Chinese thing

>implying I haven't come to peace with being a hikikomori

3D humans are a waste of time anyway.

Nigger, die or convert to islam

>to get the fuck out of my homelands
that's their homeland bruh read som history books

E

i tonight filling your lungs with vapor constantly could be dangerous too?

Give it back Tyrone

Good nigger, falling for the Electric Jew

Fucking this

R

*nicotine Jew

I agree, but i still vape. Health concerns and economic factors are too strong to ignore, given that I want to maintain a lifelong nicotine habit for its nootropic benefits. I'll still smoke once every few months for sentimental reasons, but if you smoke more than twenty times a week, you need to cut that shit out, invest in a vape and save tobacco for special occasions.

No and yes.

Officer, i think he has a gun!

Have a gander at muh KKKBox 200. Nigger

Attached: 1067DD46-694C-410F-8114-DECD9FD275D4.jpg (4032x3024, 3.58M)

Lol. Where are you that using ecigs indoors is legal?

In the UK, tobacco taxes make up 85% of the price of a packet of cigarettes. Duty is only applied to tobacco products.
Vapes are not taxed under tobacco duties, and are not legally defined as smoking devices, not being affected by the public smoking ban. You know, because they don't produce smoke.

I suggest you try selling that bullshit in Egypt, you stupid nog.

vaping is for fags

Attached: listenup.gif (166x326, 2.81M)

Weak B8 for children. Post more pics. Didnt think so.

>combustion smokers
thanks for that one.

More pics of what? My dope vape?

Attached: IMG_20190515_175406.jpg (3120x3120, 1.33M)

Don't bother with these poltards, they lack the mental capacity to maintain meaningful discussion. One glance at our flags and they'll just resort to "le nYgGr".

;-;

Attached: C7895101-6758-4D6C-A7BB-FE05CA8F1B42.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

I started vaping a month or two again, the last time I smoked a cig is when I was drunk and my vape was out of batteries.
This is my current vape, a pretty basic starters kit. Any anons know a good mid range upgrade. I want a decent battery and some good flavour.

Attached: IMG_20190515_175606.jpg (4032x3024, 1.28M)

Vaping is for skinny jeans wearing queers.

I vape and I smoke. I don't give a fuck. Nicotine makes me feel good and sometimes the texture of smoke feels better than the texture of vapor. My health doesn't matter to me, nor do the opinions of others. I suggest taking a similar stance.

I've noticed. It's a shame.

>vapes
>judges smokers
You're both weak willed irritating faggots who get butthurt when you don't have your special cancer gas

smoking = trad
vaping = fag

>Da Vinci Miqro
$150
South Africa flag
those hands
conclusion: barging how he stole it

Attached: 1555016087333.webm (852x480, 2.7M)