Man...

Man, I hope all the people who stayed home or convinced themselves that Hilary was just as bad as trump really consider how bad this is going’s to get. Cavanaugh is on the Supreme Court and it’s no longer equal. This is a direct challenge to roe v wade. This is the alignment that conservatives have had a hard on for since I was a kid. This is really really really bad. People need to not be fence sitters come 2020.

Don’t even get me started on the hypocrisy of pro life people. They care about babies in the womb but the minute they’re born, fuck em. They cut food stamps, medical services for pregnant women, etc. Fucking sanctimonious hypocrites.

Attached: ugh.png (1080x1492, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xD8cPgcZ3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you are lost

lol just move to a different state that allows it
quit trying to force your shit on everyone

> Don’t even get me started on the hypocrisy of pro life people. They care about babies in the womb but the minute they’re born, fuck em. They cut food stamps, medical services for pregnant women, etc. Fucking sanctimonious hypocrites.
Right wingers care about responsibility, nigger

It's almost like half the country believes you have the ability to make choices before getting pregnant and are responsible for your actions before and after you get pregnant. Your entire argument is for avoiding responsibility.

>They care about babies in the womb but the minute they’re born, fuck em. They cut food stamps, medical services for pregnant women, etc.
they care about murder. the minute they're born people generally stop murdering babies, the rest is up to the parent's personal responsibility

Get owned, roastie.

White women should only have sex in monogamous white relationships. Prohibit abortions and you’ll stop seeing so much casual interracial sex.

Maybe if you just stopped spreading your legs like a whore you wouldn't have to fight so hard to kill your baby.

Your argument is
>Irresponsible people get pregnant
>Now lets give these same people a child, something that requires immense responsibility
>I choose this because muh broble book and JAYSUS CHRIST

And you want to murder children.

A fetus is only alive in the same way that a sunflower is technically alive
It takes in nutrients and grows, it has no higher function than that

A society can't base its laws on the lowest common denominator. It's not about religion. It's about murder. If you don't want the kids or are proven to be unable to raise the kid, put it up for adoption.

Abortion is bad, and i dont agree with it. It is definitely murder, and the people doing it are murderers and are destroying their minds and morals making exscuses for it. I believe this also effects society negatively. That being said, if people want to do it (kill babies) go for it, but i believe everyone that does it is a murderer and its legal murder. I think when it comes to social policies you have to weigh how much of the individual choices will effect the society as a whole. Its not good, but then again, you dont have to participate in the killing. Its just sick that literal baby killers can stand on a pedestal and call pro-lifers disgusting and make them out to be evil, when they are straight killing babies and advocating that its not only a smart decision, but it should be a womans decision, and not even a woman, little girls without having to let their parents know. Its an issue Republicans will lose fighting, and that doesnt bother me, its the fact we lose as a people and sink further into what will be our demise, which will be well deserved.

You guys have the death penalty, how can you choose to allow murdering a grown human being but not a fetus that doesn't even have a brain?

Not all babies are full grown black people

>It takes in nutrients and grows, it has no higher function than that
So just like a baby?

Are you so retarded you are comparing a man that has committed enough atrocities to earn himself the death penalty to a literal baby? Nigger do you have a brain?

Bc the death penalty is the result of that person's actions. The baby isn't responsible for its existence.

A baby has a brain and thinks
An early fetus has nothing, its less than a jellyfish

A sunflower doesn’t turn into a fully grown human if left alone long enough you mouthbreathing retard

Why are you shills so lazy and retarded. BK sided with the liberal justices on the last abortion vote, you dishonest fuck. Abortion is still legal in the US and no where in the Bama bill does it allow for the prosecution of women for miscarriage or abortions.

You shills are wasting Soros’s shekels posting here. Go somewhere where your dumb ass pasta can feed the NPCs.

>muh first-order analysis
Forcing irresponsible people to bear the effects of irresponsibility leads to less irresponsible behavior in the long run.
On the other hand, letting irresponsible people off the hook or supporting their actions increases irresponsible behavior in the long run.
The latter dynamic is how they shifted the Overton window to "how to make public bathrooms less stressful for chicks with dicks." We need to push back.

Attached: Ronald-780x438_rev1.jpg (780x438, 93K)

>pro life people.
checking in.

> Now lets give these same people a child, something that requires immense responsibility
Yes, its time for them to learn some responsibility

>A jew has nothing, its less than a dog
You fuckin ageist shitlord

>an early fetus
Are you aware how much of a baby develops in 2 months? People are advocating abortion until the child leaves the womb nigger.

>bitch about not murdering people living in shit situations
>also bitch about murdering people in shit situations overseas

Kavanaugh said he would not overturn roe vs wade but that was before you faggots dragged him through the mud. I wonder how those gang rapists claims affect his decisions.

Attached: E9D9E320-0557-46CF-BACA-F42542B7A18F.jpg (700x700, 123K)

Your jizz would potentially turn into a fully grown human

If you think abortion is murder then you must also believe that cumshots are too

Conservatives are trash. The only reason whites aren't minority yet is because of abortion.

Attached: D4j0SScWwAAzS_K.jpg (930x714, 45K)

RESPONSE OF WOMEN AT ABORTION BAN
> Sex strike. We're not going to have sex.
BAN ALL ABORTION.
Apparently the reason our women are promiscuous tramps and the reason you can't find one who hasn't fucked 50 cocks and nuked her womb a few times is because abortion has removed all consequences from irresponsible sex.
If we ban all abortion women will have to behave more responsibly and more carefully. It is the first step to a better society.
And women have showed us the way.

Attached: 1513121888596.jpg (500x736, 90K)

It has a heartbeat and it is the beginning of human life. I bet you’re a vegetarian too because you would need a chicken egg but that’s just a bunch of cells too

>until
youtube.com/watch?v=_xD8cPgcZ3E

>This is really really really bad.
Fuck you faggot, fuck you and your bullshit utopia you believe in.
>Don’t even get me started on the hypocrisy of pro life people. They care about babies in the womb but the minute they’re born, fuck em. They cut food stamps, medical services for pregnant women, etc. Fucking sanctimonious hypocrites.
The amount of fucking bait, NY just approved abortions 6 weeks before birth and we're the fucking monsters? Bitch I can tell you're on the rag and not thinking or you've been fed propaganda, the right doesn't stop caring about kids after they are out of the womb you are absolutely full of shit.
I'm voting for Trump, you've got 4 more fucking years just like we had to deal with king fuck up nigger for 8 years you're gonna have to deal with Trump, I don't give a shit if he doesn't do exactly what the 1488ers want as long as he pisses faggots like you off.
Ever since Trump was elected the kikes have been slipping up. One Rothschild claimed it was anti-semetic to point out how much that fucking family controls and how much money they have, Trump was the greatest gift to people who believe in the NWO conspiracy because all the people involved in it lost their fucking shit because he wasn't the puppet they wanted.

Attached: 1551149796667.jpg (861x564, 78K)

>lol just move to a different state that allows it
This is also the extreme added benefit of states eliminating abortion.
Liberals will flee the state, and minorities are often always liberal and love abortion.
And so all the niggers and spics and city trash will flee to California and Florida, and away from clean good hard working white families.

Those women suck at cosplay

>creating an even more retarded voterbase of people growing up poor that will be voting in mandatory gib laws in 20 years.

I swear you motherfuckers are incapable of thinking forward. All you ever do is use 20:20 hindsight and go 'but-but what if the mother had..'
You dipshits are going to take whats left of this country and drive it into the ground for certain.

Life begins as conception; sperm/ova are just the constituents, they have to connect for the process to begin. Stop being intellectually dishonest.

What are the demographics of Alabama? Abortion is excellent spic and nigger control.
It is a tricky situation; on one hand i hate giving women choice but on the other i enjoy the slaughter of babies.

>creating an even more retarded voterbase of people growing up poor that will be voting in mandatory gib laws in 20 years.
Stupid low IQ assertation.
The people you speak off will flood to states that allow it. And California and other shit liberal holes will always allow it.
These liberal distopias will serve us well.
Like fly catchers.
And there the flies will stay, still having their abortions all the same, and leaving whole states of white families alone.
Dumb ass.

Cum shots on a face arent fertilizing an egg you absolute retard

One by post by this ID, hmmm

You don't base laws on the lowest common denominator. That's what's been happening for 50+ years and it's exactly what's ruining not just the US but the west in general.

That far right sign is paradoxically laughable

This has to be the dumbest attempt at an I gottcha

I support post birth abortion for niggers, all the way up to 50 years of age.

Except the problem is Republicans are planning to take the shit to the supreme court and institute a federal ruling. Furthermore,the poorest of the poor wont be fleeing the state. They don't have the funds to leave. Your plan of making liberal states handle the dirty work is low IQ and sounds like something you thought of while sitting in a bathroom stall with a hot spoon.

>Alabama
So they'll stop being 50% black and become 90% black?

wrong. unborn babies have distinct DNA from mother and father.

murdering babies is wrong, and it is culturally demoralizing, producing irresponsible women, destroying the family.

shills pushing abortion because it kills nigs are acting like yids, aidin in the further destruction of the family and simple virtues like responsibility, compassion, faithfulness, etc...

when are these disgusting brainwashed cunts going turn off the tv and get their shit together?

Attached: Dnk8nTNV4AAaqSd.jpg (1583x807, 137K)

>Your plan of making liberal states handle the dirty work
That's where liberals go? Yea.
Sure I would. They welcome the trash.
And they'll buck any federal law with state law.
And they will keep abortion.
And so the trash is cleaned out of America.
Don't double down just because you got told.

when all these retarded christcucks will be clubbed to death by hordes of niggers, i hope they'll remember that muh jeezus didn't make niggers equal to the white man

Attached: 1556988177764.jpg (842x729, 170K)

> Fucking people wont let me murder babies, its like they actually expect me to take responsibility for my actions and their consequences and make smarter choices from here on.

Put down the pipe, Tyrone.

Make the world a better place, OP, neck yourself.

Attached: image.jpg (650x366, 36K)

you are a leftypol nigger stop pretending you kike.

doing a wicled thing, even if good may come of it, leads to the abhorrent shit we see today. situation ethics is for kikes. it is relativism and this modern amorality that has created the tranny shit and destruction of the family.

go be a subversive bitch elsewhere.

The problem is unwanted mothers not unwanted babies. Just kill the unwanted mothers.

I support retrospective termination of pregnancy for pro-choice people,

Attached: image.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

>Don’t even get me started on the hypocrisy of pro life people. They care about babies in the womb but the minute they’re born, fuck em.
This is a classic leftist delusion. If I don't want you to murder your children that does not mean I'm morally obligated to pay for them and adopt them. Total nonsense

The cut funds to pregnant woman get cut because it's the same people who are murdering the unborn.

Protection from murder and being provided for as an adult like you are still a kid are two different things.
Believe it or not some people who don’t think it’s ok for others to randomly shoot them, also don’t believe others should have to coddle 50 year olds.

>They care about babies in the womb but the minute they’re born, fuck em. They cut food stamps, medical services for pregnant women, etc. Fucking sanctimonious hypocrites.

Maybe you should not get pregnant if you cannot support yourself and your child.

>can't hide that fat even under big robe
Americans, how you fuck your women. They all look obese.

I can’t wait until the Sons of Jacob is an actual group

Roe v. Wade was a shambles of a case. It was a smear campaign just like the Kavanaugh hearings and the other one in the 90s. It was illegal from the start.

Abortion is simply murder.

And your argument?

A sunflower is alive in the same way that you are technically alive. You take in nutrients and grow. What is your higher function? Having your unborn child aborted?

>doesn't even have a brain?

Do you? In the US you can have abortions up to roughly 24-28 weeks normally... The brain is well developed at that point. If there are medical complications of any kind (including psychological issues in the mother, without indication of any physical problem with mother or child) abortions can be done even later than that. That's essentially aborting fetuses that are already viable outside of the mother with modern medicine..

>Consistently irresponsible people can be forced to learn responsibility.
I think abortion is murder as well but let's not get autistic here.

Learn has got shit to do with it. Many people simply will not take responsibility if they don't have to.. If they have to however, well, they HAVE to. Makes all the difference for a lot of people, and for the rest there's CPS.

this. but how do we keep the nigger population from exploding?

Attached: 1555531437467.jpg (512x513, 60K)

theres nothing wrong with having a kid and raising a family you absolute retarded piece of roastie shit, stay in UK and NEVER come to the US

abortion does not correlate with fertility. Why is Jow Forums so stupid about this and just can't accept simple facts? Negresses use abortion as a convenience, not for family planning. They still shit out just as many kids and then get their tubes tied at taxpayer expense.

Don't bother with "dude trust me bro i kno what im sayin the rates will go up" nonsense. Give statistics or don't respond.

Attached: hyhalII.png (1025x669, 117K)

No they will simply run from it or use coat hangers mostly. Don't be so naive.

Fuck you, racist.

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 45K)

God bless Alabama! Babys lives matter! God gives favor to the nations that obey him!

Abortion is not necessary if a woman takes the morning after pill. Nothing will implant in the womb and there will be no conception.

It is also not difficult to refrain from unprotected sex for the few days in the middle of your cycle that you can get pregnant, you do it on the few days you're bleeding, stop being such a horn-dog.

Attached: dodd1.jpg (246x300, 13K)

why pro life niggas so meek when it comes to fostering kids then?

You have (((shills))) pushing a racist agenda.

Attached: image.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Made me kek audibly

i just don't want more of the little national geographics running around. it's a valid concern if you don't like getting mugged and home invaded.

Attached: apeegg.jpg (575x431, 119K)

Sometimes I forget that people on here don’t care about the GOP’s hypocrisy, to them, it’s fine as long as it furthers the race war.

What has happened to you people.

I can't figure out where I stand on abortion, but this is excellent acceleration.

holyshit!
is this the begining of left-flight?
is this really all that is needed to get rid of them?

Exactly

Muh straw man

Muh fair play
Get fucked nigger lover

This will be glorious for America! If you want America to be white again, we have to make America moral again! Cause thats how whites are, we defend for life, we love our families and we worship Jesus.

>more black kids now since no abortion
Why are Religious nutters so easily the Left's greatest weapon?

>They still shit out just as many kids
Black birth rate is below replacement level, because of abortion.

Not wanting to slaughter children for convenience is not the same as wanting to subsidize every part of every person's life from birth to death.

It would at least get rid of the crazy blue haired cat ladies who will never be at risk of getting pregnant.

>smear campaign
Against who? If we want to take this legally speaking, one party is a U.S. citizen with full rights(unless minor) and the other has none, since legally, they don’t exist. That said, the unborn have an unknown potential, while the mother has a known potential that can be utilized. Would we sacrifice the known potential on a gamble for the unknown? That’s not a decision for the government to make. That’s a decision for the parent.

>nigger lover
>implying insult
Yeah I don’t immediately hate other people I’m so terrible.

What a great time for western civilization.

Attached: 1548414289363.jpg (618x741, 75K)

It’s not like abortion is illegal everywhere. In New York you can get one while the baby is exiting to birth canal.

Conception is before implantation
Pill that prevents implantation = abortive pill

The whole point of this is to force it to the supreme court

>abortion is a human right

I'm utterly befuddled by this statement.

It is the right of humans (whites) to implement policies that result in the extermination of non-humans (blacks, liberals, etc.).

We dont believe in murder, and we dont believe in slavery (me forced to labor to pay your way; welfare).
I don't see hypocrisy. I see morality. We dont support government sanctioned/mandated evil.

Pro lifers are primarily the ones adopting..

Restricting abortion is about taking away one of the safety nets that allows women to forgo family, and live as irresponsible whores. Killing fetuses is pretty gross, but early on it is not mirder. Only christcucks believe that it is. It is about reasserting masculinity and family, and making whores feel the consequences of their actions.

We look weak trying to pretend it is about anything else.