Single mom scores NASA internship; Strangers raise $8K to help her go

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

wsbtv.com/news/local/single-mom-scores-nasa-internship-strangers-raise-8k-to-help-her-go/948895430

What have you done lately, other than shitposting about back people and single mothers.

Get Bent

Attached: nasaniggerette.jpg (29 KB, 640x360)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/nasa-is-making-room-for-a-woman-astronaut-in-the-2024-moon-mission
youtube.com/watch?v=2Xql9I_9ulc

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

One person is not the rule. She is the exception.

Hunter Turner
Hunter Turner

implying it's not just their newest pet nigger and she actually had some merit to her name

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

Doing my 3rd year engineering homework, while having hot sweaty sex with the love of my life, with whom we both had our first times two years ago

Good for this niggress for trying hard and getting a place, hope it was out of merit and not pity

Attached: 3JhUQnV.jpg (389 KB, 598x556)

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

tattoos
piercings
hoop earrings
How NASA has fallen

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

What have you done lately, other than shill about back people and single mothers.
Right back at you, buddy.

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

Pretty much this.

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

Nasa needs janitors too

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

chest tat
I don't care if it's some meme formula, its trashy as shit

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

and then she takes the 8k and disappears with it on a brand new yacht

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

oh good, maybe she will be the female nasa sends to the moon. moon cricket on the moon!
sciencealert.com/nasa-is-making-room-for-a-woman-astronaut-in-the-2024-moon-mission

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

nigger sitting at nasa space telephone terminal
ayy sends a message
OH NO YOU DI-INT
THIS MOTHAFUCKA BE TRIPPIN

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

in other words we are never going to mars

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

can design rockets for NASA
can’t figure out how a condom works

Attached: 8A2DD4DD-5257-4874-8BF6-AC7579C25165.png (40 KB, 600x608)

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

Why am I supposed to believe people like this are oppressed and hard done by again?

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

Wow, it’s almost like we don’t live in an oppressive racist society and people with actual ambition can find the help they need to climb the social and economic ladder.

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xql9I_9ulc

Levi White
Levi White

tatoos a calc 2 equation on herself
gets a nasa internship
Wtf

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

look look every one. I found an outlier. Now I’m off to make another slide thread.

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

she has a masters in math and is going for her doctorate in math lmao, people on this website are such fucking losers its unreal

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

Would this be an example of integration?

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

Attached: naxalt.png (50 KB, 500x441)

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

eyo pull up dat image of that sun n shiet, we science nao

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

NAXALT

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

what a disgusting animal

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

there were like thousands of white dudes at NASA in 1969, but wow, one black women did one thing. amazing. fuck hollywood

Adrian James
Adrian James

we finna bouta blast off to da mars, ya feelme

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

Affirmative action.
There are virtually ZERO niggers with an IQ over 115. Even considering outliers, they are still one SD below whites.

The nigress is having the time of her life at your dime.

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

She looks like dogshit for her pic

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

Shit bait

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

Yet she looks like trash
Really make you think

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

NASA is shot, what's new? Theyll probably film the next moon landing in a studio kek.

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

Why is an adult mother taking an internship from a college kid who needs professional experience?

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

diversity hire roastie gets diversity hire hr position
oh wow how impressive

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

Theyre hiring niggers brcause they plan to restage the moon landing bt 2024 remember. Need a bunch of brainless thankful dolts to do fake tasks and never question thints to help the hoax go smoothly.
Please recall NASA claims to have lost 100% of original mission footage, 100% of the original mission plans and details and meeting minutes, 100% of materials acquisition reports, and 100% of construction plans from 1969. Let that sink in. Also let it sink in that you havent even gotten so much as a 4 second video of space out the window or a spacecraft with just a normal straight up camera yet. Moonlanding was a lie to demoralize and stun the world into pberestimating US power

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

if you left these dumb bitches in charge they would plan a trip to Venus and try to land there and get burned alive in the 8000 degree heat. women suck at planting ahead. no ones fault. they were just born that way.

PS- The Future Isn't Female

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

They accepted my retarded drug addict friend I use to hang out with. Nothing special desu

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

A white person wouldn't have gotten a dime.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

You can readily google it, nigger.

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

Imagine being a nigger and thinking that tat somehow makes them look smarter.

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

Overestimating*. Same with nukes which arent an actual technology but just a bluff to force the world and enemies into subservience, nd also an excuse to invade by claiming nuke programs. Japan wasnt nuked it was firebombed intensely.

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

How the hell is a black female able to do higher math and physics at the doctoral level? She is an extrene outlier.

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

that's the idea behind the cold war. fallout shelters. fear.

it's all bullshit.

no one complained and said anything to stop it.

Attached: fallout-shelter.jpg (334 KB, 960x1234)

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

She must be thanking God every day for that Caucasian infusion into her genetics.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

how impressive
Not as impressive as muh digits ayyyy check 'em faggots

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

And everyone at the space center clapped.

t,Space Systems Engineer

Attached: 1556400571315.jpg (79 KB, 1480x740)

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

Doing my 3rd year engineering homework, while having hot sweaty sex with the love of my life, with whom we both had our first times two years ago

Ok? Thanks for sharing, kid.

Attached: 1522261512352.jpg (249 KB, 740x980)

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

never judge a book by its cover, i cant imagine your perfect either. you probably have some qualities you wouldnt want to be overlooked cause of your physical appearance

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

diversity hire

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

do you enjoy Huey Lewis? the most unapologetically white music there ever was. truly amazing. can't beat the analog VCO sound of the Roland Jupiter 8 synthesizer.

Attached: if-this-is-it.jpg (28 KB, 312x312)

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

Not a good choice of equation either. It's just a simple definition.

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

How the hell is a black female able to do higher math and physics at the doctoral level? She is an extrene outlier.
They don't. These people are having their grades super inflated to the passing minimum in university then score internships like these in their 2nd and 3rd years. The entire thing is a fucking scam to punish engineers for being white and reward them for being "muh oppression checkmark".

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

the whole industry has been screaming to replace white males with blacks and/or women but
never judge a book by its cover

they judge by the cover, white, male, but you should not.

anyhow, the "news" is actually non-news. this is an unpaid internship. anyone with internet access and able to fill an online form is a potential intern.
the whole thread is cheap israeli bait. sage. report. kys.

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

example

Attached: NASA-YASSSSQUEEN.jpg (170 KB, 1024x656)

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

Kys nigger, you cant posit imponderables and placate and expect it to hold water.
Niggers are not smart enough to work for nasa on their merit. That is a demonstrable fact. Even their outliers are 1 SD below whites, east asians, ashkenazis(sic)

It is affirmative action.

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

Attached: ccf-20170201-reeves-2.png (25 KB, 768x512)

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

clutching the glory of Atlantis so fucking hard lol
fucking niggers. it's all fun and games until she
gets others killed.

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

You are a faggot for implying the only reason we care about meriticracy and fareness is because we arent getting laid.

Fuck you

John Foster
John Foster

So you're really saying that the next rocket to go up is going to explode.

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

Is that the integral test for convergence on her chest? Fucking lmao. What a dumbass formula to get as a tattoo.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

My grandmother was a single mom who, after switching from computer science to chemistry, got a job at Eagle Picher, helped create some of NASA’s batteries. She was so skilled and involved, her and a bunch of other scientists were allowed to sign their names on the battery of the first working martian rover, Sojourner. I hope this is out of her skills and not a quota reach. If so, she should feel proud of herself and try to get her kids to ne successful like her

Attached: 927FD576-182D-4356-B622-58302303A1E6.jpg (2.93 MB, 1536x1984)

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

WE WUZ MARTIANS

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

WE NEED ANOTHER BILLIONS DOLLARS THIS YEAR TO GO TO THE MOON
t. nasa

Attached: rub-it.png (154 KB, 1375x1279)

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

I don't get it, there are like 3 black people in a group that looks selectively chosen for diversity reasons.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

Affirmative action is cancer.

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

intern

I would be fucking fuming if I was a 21 year old who applied.

Attached: 205-live-champ.jpg (8 KB, 193x261)

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

Gee....
I applied for a job there.
Got the job there.
Pay was shit.
Quit for more pay.
I ain't going to lie, it was easy work.

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

forgets how to integrate
looks at chest
puts in formula upside down
everybody fucking dies

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

She was so skilled and involved, her and a bunch of other scientists were allowed to sign their names on the battery
Your grandmother replaced a competent white male for the job who probably would have done a much better job. Let's see how grateful you are when you're not getting internship or job offers for your sex and skin color.

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

paying to support a woman with a kid who is not your wife to take away jobs from men
The absolute state

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

tats in general are trash senpai. If I buy an ugly shirt I can just goodwill it

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

kek

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

That comic needs another 2 panels
Kirby throws one of those heart things from his newest game, then Eye-guy is his devoted 'friend'.
(What? I have young nephews)

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

Lol, she got to teach at the Airforce Academy. I guess she replaced a white teacher?

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

Well it was either that or receiving more disability.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-15-23-20-22-282-com.google.android.youtube.png (1.32 MB, 2246x1080)

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

Tons of white guys do the same and don't get free money and free jobs handed to them

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

at least she didn't ask for like 100K like these niggers always do

Attached: wokeblacks.gif (1.01 MB, 300x303)

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

BREAK NEWS: alt-right neon-nazi white supremacist dog whistling blood libel incel spread FAKE NEWS to STEAL black kween's NASA money, Trump steps in to top up the balance

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

wrong

Ph.D in math
any job i want
300k starting

Attached: 1C95B5F5-027C-4FFF-9492-2E56EB37F9DD.png (405 KB, 640x427)

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

A high IQ white person doesn't get to have that job now because we have to treat niggers special.

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

Math
EU flag

And you don't just get a PhD in "Math".

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

You forgot to tell us about you 19" dong

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

when you exhaust the planet's welfare and have to explore the galaxy looking for more

Attached: purewhite.jpg (339 KB, 1280x720)

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

zoomers

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

More than likely unemployed. Not to mention in some schools you have to pretend to be Jewish otherwise the Jew/Paki/Indian/W.e professor will attempt to fuck up your grade for being a white male. The third and fourth year STEM classes at my university were practically a good 90% minorities/women with the white guys having to act like theyre jews. There was one other white guy in my Ochem3 class that was hated on by the professor in front of the other students and flat out told him he wanted to fail him. University is FUCKED at the moment.

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

NASA math isn't that complex.
M=FA
The rest is basic trig.

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

tattoos a number on his arm
gets a free stay at camp for years

Jews are always winning

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

White thots and grifters open gofundmes all the time. In fact, this nasa bitch would be lucky to earn in her entire lifetime what some Twitch thots earn in a year.

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

underrated

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

Attached: fFfvhCh.png (131 KB, 270x253)

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

Ayyyoo f’real?

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

Explains why we haven’t made it Mars yet.

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

Thank God for affirmative action

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

sun.pdf
lmaoooooo

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

Nasa
Moon Cricket

Makes sense

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

I wonder if she knows what that tattoo means.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

ITS HER NAME. HER NAME IS "EQUATIA" BECAUSE SHE BE DOIN DAT MATH EN DAT NUMBER SHEEET.

RASISS HONKIES LIKE U BETTAH SHUT YO MOUF BEFO' SHE BUSS IT WIDE OPEN.

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

Imagine the smell.

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

Holy shit she is absolutely fucking revolting.

Attached: 1505517526445.gif (2.58 MB, 320x240)

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

Mathlets on suicide watch

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

"We need to decolonialize rocket science. The rocket is too phallic resembing our white supremacist patriarchy."

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

I went to a top school for my PhD and was denied NASA internships four years in a row despite publishing work in top publications and being cited by governance, policy, and science assessment reports of international significance. My application ratings were always 4/5 (good/excellent) in all categories and always mostly 5s.

I am a straight, white, cis, male and my treatment at the hands of these social justice advocates alienated me. NSF/DOE/NASA/NIH demand diversity statements in grant writing. Universities demand diversity statements in faculty hiring. Federal jobs require disclosure of diversity status.

We live in a SJW police state.

Pic related

Attached: hvt9hjdzc7x21.jpg (139 KB, 961x1280)

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

Whoops wrong pic. Whatever

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

why are all black women single moms?

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

kek.
for someone that complains about diversity, you happen to have a picture of dark tits on your computer?

James Lopez
James Lopez

ever spend time around a few black women?
they're abrasive. not even a retarded nigger would stick around that after he busts his nut.

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

they love a white massa though

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

Maybe because you had advantages that POC don’t have, ever think of that?

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

They're testing how monkeys do on mars

Brody Young
Brody Young

*Whining

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

Why do faggots thing of NASA as a public branch of government? Do you learn nothing in your reeducation camps burgers?

NASA is the military space arm of the government, charged with the weaponization of space.

its not the first time the US military has committed to such propaganda
or hiring war criminals to manage its affairs
let alone some dumpster piece of shit

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

Thanks for asking
Ive been working like a dog, getting kicked in the nuts daily and im at a breaking point
Either i´ll collapse or go buckwild
Idk, im just so tired..

Attached: 1546470746902.png (11 KB, 645x773)

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

Like an IQ over 100?

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

NASA
literally who cares? they haven't done anything of merit since 1969.

Attached: 1556428881917.jpg (125 KB, 461x427)

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

i live near NYC
in my job search, i wasn't getting callbacks or correspondence.
i started putting "prefer not to say" for race. I'd get interviews, but it would end there.
finally, i started putting "native american". got an interview and a job from that. i'm blonde haired and blue eyed, but i just used their tactics against them. the shitskins and darkies HR reps don't even know what a native american looks like anymore.

Attached: wgo1h9hfy0r21.jpg (141 KB, 960x962)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit