I am becoming telepathic

Telepathy is possible.
This morning I looked at dew drops in my window, I thought, wouldnt it be coecidence if this drop were to start moving on command. It did.
I looked at the next drop, I willed it to move, it did. Next, I gazed at a moving drop, and I wondered if a cool gust of wind could stop it. I felt a draft on my arm and the drop stopped.

Next, I thought of my dog. Mentally I pictured where he was in the house, I thought - what if he came to me coencidently? and he did at that very moument. Very coencidently. There is power in coencidence. Here is a cool looking train.

Attached: ArtDecoTrain.jpg (736x276, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_Railroad_class_T1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Magick is real. Be careful.

I telepathically spoke to my dog asking him to come to me. Mother fucker probably heard me but just doesn't give a fuck to do as I ask.

thats not all, I dreamed about a movie I'd never seen and then a few days later I found it here, I started noticing things synched up to classical music in the real world, then tons of coencidences started to happen to people around me and myslef, but all were things I'd previously thought of but weirdly "filtered", it only becomes evident in hindsight and I cant seem to control it at will.

I've also started having deeply subconcious dreams, almost lucid but not quite, I find the more I have these dreams the more coencidental stuff starts happening

i love that train
what a splendid looking piece of machinery

that's called telekinesis, not telepathy

That’s retarded.

“I moved a raindrop currently being acted upon by gravity, wind, and other raindrops”

Levatate an object in a controlled environment. Anything short of that is bullshit.

Attached: 77FDB30A-D44D-4C11-B7B8-A347B7112AD7.jpg (995x876, 84K)

It pains me greatly that nothing modern exists like it

You stupid cunt.

telekinesis

> Telepathy is possible.
And yet your intelligence is not.
It's TELEKINESIS you total dumb ass.
Telepathy is the ability to read minds.

What movie, user?

I believe that you yourslef have to think its coencidence, you cant be aware that you caused it. There still has to be a "causation" even if there isnt one, also levatating shit is exactly what I'm trying to figure out

Take your meds schizo.

I'm going to make a 3D model of it and use VR to "feel" what it looks like to be its engineer.
thanks for the inspiration

*Locomotive

Will George Soros to die in a fire, please.

Attached: Yahweh.jpg (800x600, 51K)

Theres a game like that, Derail Valley

What number am I thinking of?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_Railroad_class_T1

Do I look like the mental atlantic cable? I havent figured out how to make long distance telepath calls yet

No

No

Take your meds

No.

That's just what I was thinking.....

tell me what number I am thinking of anons

this is great. now please get my fat sister to move off of the couch

What if he relies on the wind and gravity to manipulate it subconsciously? This would mean that the “in a vacuum” requirement would always hide real results.

based schizo poster

thats what I was thinking with

/thread

Attached: S H A D I L A Y.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

Numbers 666

Post video or gtfo

Wait until your third eye begins to show itself physically, it will appear as a red dot.

Attached: 48413114_1587057128106571_5037974364507602944_n.jpg (230x128, 6K)

Some things are way out of the realms of possibility, you could try making her disappear permanently?

Literally what I was going to say

How fat are we talking

no

No. Sorry Douglas.

Summer of?

Wouldn't it be weird if OP was a giant faggot?
>POOF

Okay we're going to need a pic

this.
OP is faggot brainlet

Attached: 1557840017885.jpg (500x500, 40K)

No

wrong, it's a 4 digit number

What kind of drugs are you taking as well?

Ah yes. Telekinesis. The power to move objects with your mind. Not to be confused with telepathy which is the ability to read minds.

Imagine being this high when you wake up

I was also thinking this, Christ I'm psychotic...

6666 how's that?

That's telekinesis, brainlet, and i think you are just mentally ill

Your mind is well read

6 gorillian

id: J*e*w

hmm, figures

We'll spotted user, my identity has been revealed

fpbp

Now go cloud busting. Try and destroy clouds the same way.

crikey

god damn that would be cool as fuck I wont tell anyone if it works just watch the news for freak rain storms in one very concentrated area

Thats telekenisis, you larping fag