Mental Health is a Jewish Plot

youtube.com/watch?v=EULynGtVskU

Going to therapy has been pretty much a staple of American culture for decades now but recently this fashion has caught up in Europe and all over the world.
Venting your spleen in front of a shrink is a core element of the new "beta male" image peddled by the jews and feminists -- the idea that the only way "toxic masculinity" can be counterracted is through opening up and wallowing in ones own feelings.
This goes hand in hand with white guilt, identity politics, obsessing over ones sex, obsessing over muh feeling and all of the other cancerous practices that have infested every nook and cranny of the white man's abode.
The shrink is just another kike stooge that is suppose to break down the armor and turn someone into a vulnerable mental midget.

Attached: jews.jpg (310x163, 11K)

arrogant selfbump because the issue is meaningful

You can say what you want to say, but Concerta was a fucking miracle for me and cures both my social anxiety and my daydreaming, and I can focus like a hound for hours now. You lads complaining about life issues have to try this, the meme about it being Jewish might be true, but if this is what the blue pill is like, then I'm Cypher.

Attached: 6C9F3F8FEA18CD8A3B837A39E7C7F9AF.jpg (939x613, 83K)

Yup. Confirmed. MoA in paychology here. Never worked in the profession once I've seen it's back stage. I agree to it's limited usefulness for narrow range of people when practiced ethically which is an uphill battle in today's climate. Otherwise people are better off addressing their general health rather than this fetishized and largely made up concept of mental health. It's more time/effort efective.

>Concerta
Hmm?
Please explain

I don’t know if it is a "plot"
But it diffenlty keeps you unhealthily for longer than if you were just forced to shut up and work for your bread

And look what is happening right now. All these pussified college kids moaning abour their safe spaces and mental health is just a result of their general ineptitude and inertia -- boredom and lack of direction creates mental midgets. Then the shrinks come in, they put you on drugs and you're on that straight and narrow road to being a libtard

Amphetamine, like Ritalin. it's pretty good so far if you take it in moderation. I know that Jow Forums is against SSRIs and I myself would never take anti depressants, but this honestly really helped me. It's like a weaker but still effective version of Adderall, you Americans are lucky in that regard since you have that one instead

Holy fuck, OP, exactly 1h ago, I ranted in my gf's chat window about how self-love and its sell-out is a damn kikery, since it's much more valued nowadays to be weak. Else you're labeled a toxic masculin person or whatsoever.

Nice thread!

Sure these things work. But you wouldn't need them if your digestion was good (so you absorb all the necessary amino acids from food) and your breathing patterns were correct (so your tissue, organ and brain oxygenation was correct). These 2 things alone can turn health around.

Nevermind I googled it, I thought it was a rebellious thing, not a pill
>giving kids meth is good for them long term
Good slave
>addressing their general health rather than this fetishized and largely made up concept of mental health. It's more time/effort efective.
Lot of truth to that, just regular vigorous exercise works better than most depression pills (vigorous being the key word).
>...profession once I've seen it's back stage. I
Any stories?
I only say it’s front stage and took a long time to get woke to its lies, the pill treadmill, the runanating about teenager angsts when most of the chaos was coming from my parents, and my other things, very much a skate mentiily treatment "learn to be okay with a epshitty environment, if you react to it, you are the problem” b.s.

Attached: E98A7FB4-3AED-4DEE-8DB5-FC76B2E35CD8.jpg (960x783, 274K)

Yeah my health hasn't been good for quite some years, but time is of the essence and you have to do what you have to. I decided to take action instead of falling into depression and I finally found what I was looking for. Many others here are malnourished and in bad shape so it could help them.
Nah fuck that, It does dull the senses so don't do it if you're underage, but if you are in touch with your self and you know what your normal is, then you could give it a try. Better than suicide like some here want

Sorry for all the shift typos, I just woke up.
Rebellious =religious
Only say=only saw

All the people who go to therapy I know have been weakened by it and they feel a bigger urge to babble about their mental health.
It's sickening.
Then, they talk with other "boderline" or "personality disordered" people with the end result being a kind of vicious cycle of psycho-gibberish.
It is my belief it is much better to return to a more old-school attitude of simply dealing with stuff and accomplishing realistically set goals.
These fucking pink-haired college niggers are gonna be a bunch of slaves working in kike-run corporations because all they do in college is whine and ask for handouts and "muh support"

Fucking degenrates.

Your paranoia of Jews has clouded your image of pretty normal practices.

Do you feel we should use a good dose of "man-the-fuck-up" for soldiers who come back from the front line with PTSD? The modernisation of therapy has been extended to treat a variety of mental disorders across the board.

You seem to be conflating therapy with SJW bullshit because it suits your agenda. Go read more

Borderline personality disorder is like on par with being a schizo. Stop hanging out with lunatics unless you are one, which you probably are

These delusions make sense now

>Update
If you cannot notice how this ideology of opening yourself emotionally is a part of a wider trend of castrating ppl and making them week so they can operate more efficiently in the jewish machine then you are blind
Go treat your borderline nigger disorder

You need to be careful with that stuff. One of the legal amphetamines, can't remember which, has recently been found to damage dopamine receptors, like methamphetamine. Leads to anhedonia, depression upon cessation.

I used to think like that, until I developed schizophrenia. You don’t realize how important mental health is until it goes wrong. Yes there’s a lot of bullshit in it, and it all honestly psychiatry and psychology has some bullshit but therapy has helped me with my fucked mind.

Majority of psychologists are as fucked up as their clients because they go to study psychology to sort out their own issues and never succeed in this.

Most people don't get better in long term therapy, they just get fluent in talking about how they are fucked up in an elaborate and interesting way.

The whole profession is a liberal bastion, feminized beyond insanity, treating boys like defective girls.

Whole psychology turns around certification scheme. It's classic scam pyramid that costs a shitton. Two particular problems - obviously fucked up students get a pass just because they pay, attend and get to know "the right people". Plus your own certification and supervision cost so much that as a result you can't turn down clients which is a cornrstone of ethics in this job.

I spent several years in therapy, tried various methods and therapists. I achieved vastly better effects working on my beathing, posture, digestion and diet on my own for several years. Buteyko method was most useful in my opinion.

I know, which is why I plan to take it methodically and only for a while. Hopefully I don't fuck myself with two doses a week.
I can tell you it makes you feel zombie-like though, I don't want to imagine what kids that are on this since 8-9 are like..
.How did you recognize it was schizophrenia, out of curiosity, like how did it progress?

Attached: 1494584001085.jpg (480x360, 13K)

The Therapist's Couch is the 21st Century Schizoid Man's confessional. Men don't have priests now, they have therapists. Tis is intentional, and for all the "Muh christkike" "people": your bloodline was religious for thousands of years. Your great grandparents all had religious counsel who heard their grievances and offered them advice, and this has been (((replaced))) with someone you pay by the hour to hear your problems, drug you, or manipulate you. Therapists are scum.
Good post, OP.

Started out with me withdrawing from social situations. Later I had some depression like symptoms, lost my ability to feel emotions, motivation to do things.
Then my thoughts began to become very strange and confusing, before I realized I was hearing voices in my head.

Hearing them as if they were actual people though, or just a troublesome inner voice like the one we discuss in the NPC threads?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

I have internal voices, so like imagine your inner monologue is no longer alone. Some schizophrenics have external voices though.
But my voices sound different from I do in my head.

Look at the scientologists view of pyschology and pyschiatry and wonder why they take such a point of view on it as they do. Then realize who has ass-blasted them as deranged lunatics the entire time. Assess, if you will, the religion of the board members of these "Mental evaluation" centers of study, the ones who get to constantly change the definitions and exact values of the illnesses they label people with. See if you can find any correlation between these things and then wonder where you can place your trust in these matters.
While i am not saying that there is no need for mental health services, i am saying i do believe that the people setting the standards for these services have been corrupted and are disingenuous with their intentions. More often than not, their diagnoses are more to sell more pharmaceuticals and increase health care costs for the average person, often so they can get kickback rewards from those very same companies.