Fun fact pol is actually a NPC borad

I'm sure you've noticed how predictable the average poltard is

Attached: you_keep_saying_that_word_____by_jollyjack_dd6mkcr.jpg (587x1560, 122K)

>hey look a political forum that is mostly inhabited by rightwingers tend to agree with eachother
>heh looks like you're the npc now buddy

Lmao true

Lmao true

Niggers tongue my anus

>I'm sure you've noticed how predictable the average poltard is
until you see pic related

Attached: 43137892_162580031356942_13443247636480_n.jpg (275x315, 19K)

or this....

There's no such thing as an NPC, unless you stray into the philosophical viewpoints. It's mostly a meme used to make fun of your political opponents.

Attached: everything-that-we-know-and-love-is-reducible-to-the-1377966.png (500x655, 179K)

Is that supposed to be funny?

Hey look! It's the butthurt nigger from the other thread!!! Sup nigger?

Attached: 1555689170424.png (1078x1626, 1M)

How about you come up with some real arguments? Something that isn't trivially countered.

inshallah my brother piss be upon him

back to labor, you need to earn your corporate overlords enough money so they can more efficiently replace and sedate you.

Pol is full of idiots yes, but there are occasional gems and the fact that it is the last uncensored corner of the internet makes it hard to escape

fucking bongs

True

>Draws a frowny face
>Takes all the insults one after the other
>Makes the same retarded dead inside expression throughout

Despite the fact that they left out the part where the left guy cries on facebook about nazis not liking his comic while the right works on comics that are actually amusing, this is 100% true. Maybe they say the left can't meme, because... They... Oh, they can't... Stop sucking my dick there I said it

do you understand that most don't get anonymity?

The problem with lefty memes isn't the political content.

You could easily do a couple fun Jow Forums tier jokes with gulags and whatnot.

The problem is "brevity is the soul of wit" - and that is something most lefties just don't seem to understand.

They make a joke and then they keep pushing the entirety of their whole reasoning into a single image. Instead of just focusing on one part that can be presented in a snappy manner.

Another reason is the fact that comedy as a form of communication builds on the crossing of social limits. This however is something the left must never do.

Attached: gommunistmanifesto.png (583x293, 19K)

chapo trap house has dank memes on reddits

It’s actually to fuck with their gullible scrabble minded brains.

Yeah, it's overrun with shills.

Let's see... brb.
No. They don't.

it unironically is but that doesn't mean that some of the ideas they parrot are fundamentally true. the left has a lot of the same kind of buffoons but the difference is that they repeat mostly lies.

Is that supposed to be funny?

I'm noticing a pattern in how gay op is.

There should be wall of text under the picture though.