Be honest

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

be honest
how many of you so called "white supremacists" or "white nationalists" are actually unemployed NEETS with no children and no girlfriend?

Attached: 1537632204579.png (683 KB, 707x845)

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

I get paid to post on Jow Forums so I count that as a job
what about you, cunt?

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

be me
over 100k income
hot eastern euro gf
loads of friends
well travelled
hate seeing whats happening to europe
get more white nationalist every day

kys

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

people with autism have an 85% unemployment rate and they comprise the majority of 4chans population and white nationalists also come here and the autists pick up the ideas of the white nationalists

tl;dr its because 4channers are aspies

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

fuck off normalfag

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

I personally think we should perma ban everyone who admits to being a normalfag and using Jow Forums dont you think?

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

implying it's better to be a NEET with children than without them

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

did you do a backflip over some burning buses while turning super saiyan and then everyone clapped too?

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

That's incredibly homophobic of you OP, we don't have to take shit from people like you

What sort of people and I talking about? White people
WHITE MALE GO TO JAIL

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

Be honest, how many of you "hurr durr Jow Forums is a bunch of losers" losers are weak, passive, submissive cucks who think protecting dick choppers and instagram hookers online will give you free pussy (which never happens)?

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

i prefer the term ethnic empiricist. white people are innately, inherently, and obviously superior to every other race, but i appreciate the distinction of unique cultures and wish for everyone to be left to their own to thrive to whatever degree nature allows. Which, again, will put ethnic europeans at the top of the natural hierarchy.

But I am also a happily unemployed NEET with no children and no 3d girlfriend, and I thank the universe every day for delivering me into this wonderful existence.

Attached: 8888888888888888888888.jpg (42 KB, 420x350)

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

I was a virgin pussy liberal at first, but than I pronounced I was a based far-right ethno nationalist and I'm literally drowning in pussy ever since.

William Brooks
William Brooks

Run my own shit and have a housekeeping gf, so suck it nigger

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

I've got a decent job, a longterm gf and a beautiful daughter. I wouldn't say I'm a white supremacist but I'm very annoyed with all the darkies whinging about literally everything. Fuck off to bongobongoland or wakanda if the first world isn't to your taste. You are a guest in the west, don't ever forget that.

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

me. i am a little ticked off at the world. times have changed, and they will continue to change. as soon as the whole world gets a little better, maybe ill get a job. maybe.

Attached: bernie.jpg (31 KB, 512x512)

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

I’ve never been unemployed since I turned legal working age.

Nolan King
Nolan King

that looks like a jew, not a white European man, you stupid fucking dumb shit skin
also your entire hatred for the white race is the fact that you're a swarthy, slant-eyed fuck and will never be white

Attached: Sweden-11.jpg (213 KB, 926x1128)

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

Why would I have a gf or a wife when women in America are favored by the court system, unless I'm a complete fucking retard being in a relationship in 2019 is a financial risk

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

You faggots post memes all day about how chads are right wing and conservatives have higher income, and testosterone is correlated with nationalism, then get confused when there's high income, high test, fit, WN posters on Jow Forums?

Attached: rightwingfit.png (72 KB, 500x300)

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

have a job and have had a handful of cuties fuck me but never had a gf despite trying. incel white nationalist meme is a joke, i'm actually handsome as fuck but have atrocious social skills

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

Being a normalfag on an imageboard
lol

Attached: d417122b5c0e133b8b81c7f0120cbcbe959374c6b709b25b4a354029bd3beb36.jpg (30 KB, 340x565)

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

Being a normalfag on an image board that talks shit about having sex
The normies really are coming out in droves to find out what all the fuss about the internet hate machine is.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

i'm sure they're lining up for you

Attached: 1540821487649.jpg (31 KB, 323x323)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit