>Brexit: MPs to vote on withdrawal bill in early June
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48275827

>EU elections: Change UK's lead candidate in Scotland quits
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-48281672

>US pulls 'non-emergency staff' from Iraq as Iran tensions mount
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-48279203

>Alabama passes bill banning abortion
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48275795

Attached: VOTE_UKIP.png (1604x1210, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/politics/0/european-elections-polls-latest-brexit-party-forecast-win-majority/
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/1125427239854706688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Burn it down.

*Posting in UKIP thread*

You tell them Carl!

Attached: 1557276123253.jpg (2518x1041, 258K)

>posting in Le Brexit Party thread

i can't believe you've betrayed me brit/pol/

mods confirmed ukip voters

cringe

Attached: cringe.jpg (901x993, 463K)

>Jannies are UKIP voters
based

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: biggestgrin.jpg (600x539, 35K)

daily reminder, theres nothing more british than committing an armed robberies with a fencing foil

vote ukip..

Attached: 1528183348868.jpg (636x1024, 73K)

jannie confirmed /ourguy/

The absolute state of pol jannies.

daily reminder... theres nothing more british than committing an armed robberies with a fencing foil

Attached: 1557912076952.jpg (640x684, 166K)

Why cant we have Nick Griffin back , he's miles better than both Farage and Batten

don't vote nige. vote ukip

brexit party shills on suicide watch

Never called him a sexist, he called him a crazy or a loony. It's optics and you could be damage if you have a guy hanging around who has a youtube account where in some of his videos he almost says that women shouldn't vore

>Why cant we have Nick Griffin back

Yes the man who allowed the BBC to make a fool of himself

>brit/pol/
oh no no no no no ahahaha

Attached: 1540644971562.png (925x406, 116K)

I was halfway through replying when the previous thread got Shoah'd
Sargoy needs to step down after the EU elections, he's already fucked UKIP by ensuring 100% of their government-mandated public TV airtime is about him.
Do the honourable thing lad

Sargon followed up on his rape tweet AFTER he joined the party. The guy is an absolute fucking moron.

Shaun Bailey is arguably more redpilled than Zionist Trump

cunts

people who say that actuall didnt watch his QT episode or are brainlets who think having 4 people constantly talk over means you lost the debate

nigecucks BTFO

Mods on Jow Forums are really bored aren't they

based and redpilled

>European country
>electing a nigger for mayor

Attached: 1544290849439.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

He shouldn't have gone on or said muh cherchill is in my party.

o who do you ethno nationalist vote? The muslim caucasioid, or the western/christian negro?

He's in fact one of the only actual conservative politicians we've got left.

If UKIP cuck out and expel sargon, its just showing to the media that they are weak and theyll dig up some new scandal.

Letting the opposition dictate your rhetoric is why we will never get anything bar shitty civic nationalism.

Why?

Go look at some of the comments both have made and the answer will be crystal fucking clear to you.

He won't win sadly, because the tories are a tainted party.

He is against multiculturalism

>lol based blackman he dont like them gays who cares about anything else
might as well just adopt shariah with that logic desu

Uhm london is an international city please don't mention eur*peans as that's an exclusivist term
Aye I know that, that's why he should step down himself and not wait until he's booted out.
If he's booted out it's UKIP admitting they made a mistake and are cucking to pressure, and not sargon admitting he's doing more harm than good.

>muslim caucasoid
>americans are supposed to be the actual mutts, not us europoors
>t. coping

Attached: 1556955225279.jpg (486x332, 21K)

Party politics don't really seem to affect the London mayoral elections, and obviously he's got 99% of the black vote before he even starts his campaign.

I live in london and will just vote for whatever 3rd party has the best chance of winning

The black working class are just like their white counterparty. They are Labour diehards

>london is an international city
ahahahahaha
How you got on your hands and knees and faced mecca today?

Attached: 1539960582851.jpg (205x166, 19K)

>bviously he's got 99% of the black vote
they hardly vote though , and i wouldnt guarantee it , the tories in tower hamlets put up pakis against white labour councillors and still loose.

If he was truly against mutliculturalism he'd fuck off back where he came from

>brexit party shills are the same people as the other spammers and get banned
Who would have guessed. It wasn't obvious at all.

Attached: 1557913024154.jpg (367x314, 46K)

the white working class in the south largely vote Tory and UKIP, look at places like Thanet

>t.
We have multiple ethnicities in society, true. You have them all in the same person muttly.

Attached: 1520293007261.jpg (605x1076, 95K)

technically speaking, countries like syria, iraq, iran, and a lot of other dirt shit countries after far more caucasioid than USA . Your 56% of caucaians is more from western europe, if they haven't mixed with afro-americans already

Blacks will put their race over any party allegiances. Especially seeing as he'll be running as himself with his own policies in those elections.

>Blacks will put their race over any party allegiances

Only the middle-class blacks do, working class blacks will vote Labour.

Sure thing, liblabconshill.

Attached: nige-baffling.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

Should have specified that I meant the northern working class

you keep telling yourselves that a sinking ship is still stable enough to ride

Working class blacks are also by far the most racist demographic in London.

>Blacks will put their race over any party allegiances
not really , they put gibs over both , and the red team offers more, most of south london has white MPs and councillors even where the majority of the ward is black and the tory MP is black

Tbf theres a big difference between multiethnic and multicultural. Former you immigrate but assimilate, be british to the best of your abikity. The latter you keep your own shitty culture.

One of the biggest swindles the left ever pulled was to conflate the two. Until the blair years id never heard the term multicultural.

>you keep telling yourselves that a sinking ship is still stable enough to ride
and tell me, brains. where did I say that?

>“If I have one real achievement in politics, I did pretty much single-handedly kill off the BNP.”
hmmm

Attached: 5633656363.jpg (550x594, 87K)

If they cared about racial solidatry they wouldnt be constantly stabbing one another

>sloppy job
>worked as intended
retard

cam on ngubu my son assilmate in the back of mah sisters cunt

>liblabcon
Literally never voted for any of them.

fine with having the choice of mayor be either a filthy haji or a nigger

>muh integration
Tell me how a black skinned nigger can """intergrate""""" into a white society?
Tell me if a London, full of black people who were 'culturally British', would still count as a culturally British city?
Integration is a meme, you have but to look at the state of Europe and America to realise this, niggerlover

Mate i got a church in my town 400 yrs older than your shithole. I probs have shoes older than jewsa. We were around long before you, and will still be around when youve become beanerville or been annexed by israel..

>Working class blacks are also by far the most racist demographic in London.
tell that to the negro who prefers hanging out in bexley and merton with his white girl

>Captain Britain

kek

Attached: Captain Britain.jpg (1307x789, 236K)

I don't understand it, but black-on-black violence goes completely under the radar even for outright black nationalists and groups like BLM.

britain is undeinably dead, but who the mayor is doesnt actually change much, mayors over here dont have the powers yank mayors do

Attached: 90s ainsley trollin'.gif (230x178, 1.54M)

I never said this place was repairable. I was curious which candidate most of this thread preferred.

>merton
>white

>but who the mayor is doesnt actually change much

Usually you're right, but the spate of stabbings in London started just as Sadiq started fucking with the police's ability to do their jobs properly.

>13175727▶
> (You)
or epsom/ewell, whatever it' called

What part of that outfit says 'Britain', apart from possibly the sword? And since when was Spider-Man a Muslim woman?

I dont disagree. Just saying how bailey can be black and against multiculti. Doesnt mean he doesnt want a multiethnic society though.

>What part of that outfit says 'Britain

Attached: UK King.jpg (713x715, 99K)

it was already on the rise under Boris
The police is controlled by the police commissioner appointed by central goverment,
And honestly who cares about blacks stabbing eachother

Assimilation only works when there's a single melanin-enabled individual per town. Any more and they'll band together, and racial identity will completely consume and overwrite any national identity.
It's for their own good, user.

>supporting ukip instead of the brexit party
Lmao. I'm not going to vote for either party because I think remaining is probably better, but the Brexit Party is doing incredibly well, while UKIP's entire vote has collapsed. So if you vote for UKIP then you're voting for a loser and your vote is completely wasted. Picture related.

Source for image: telegraph.co.uk/politics/0/european-elections-polls-latest-brexit-party-forecast-win-majority/

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-15 at 16.31.51.png (1306x740, 104K)

The Brexit Party now has more councillors than UKIP

Attached: state of batten.jpg (275x807, 45K)

>pic related

Attached: hahaha.jpg (552x748, 141K)

>MPs to vote on withdrawal bill in early June
Yeah, better get that Brexit in name only sorted quick, before they lose their oppertunity.

why do you have memeflag?

So, is the Brexit Party going to completely replace the Tories?

>Reddit spacing
>Remaining
>Sourcing an image everyone has seen
Hi MI5

>reddit spacing

Retard.

Attached: 4646466663.jpg (1028x1104, 383K)

Attached: 7544545454.jpg (521x463, 100K)

No.
UKIP didnt replace the tories after they did well in the 2014 european elections

Attached: 46246462426.jpg (1898x1640, 344K)

A MASSIVE cheer goes up as Nigel takes down ambitions of a European army.
>"I'd rather put the future trust and security of this country with the 5 EYES, and America with NATO than any EU army led by Brussels."
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/1125427239854706688

Attached: 56356346578.jpg (620x387, 47K)

Attached: 1518153597508s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

You think remaining is better? What are you braindead deaf and blind?

That jousting sword might poke a guy's out tbf

who is telling them this is good pr

What party should I vote for in the EU elections lads?

Personally I would like to vote for a centre-right party that thinks we would be best off in a reformed EU, and which would fight for that reform. But there doesn't seem to be such a party. The Tories are intent on delivering Brexit, but it's such a bloody mess that I don't see the benefit of it.

If John Major and Ken Clarke were leading a party into these EU elections then I would probably vote for that. Sensible Tories who see the benefit of EU membership. But obviously they're not, and I can't really see any centre-right party that thinks we should stay in a reformed EU. Perhaps Change UK and the Lib Dems are the closest thing but I feel they're too lefty for me.

Attached: john major and ken clarke.jpg (634x427, 78K)