I'm so fucking exhausted, I'm 18, today is the first day of school, I've just come home after 7 lessons, I woke up at 6...

I'm so fucking exhausted, I'm 18, today is the first day of school, I've just come home after 7 lessons, I woke up at 6, got shower, ate breakfast, went to bus, from 7 to 8 I was at bus, at 8 started lessons, at 14:20 end, at 14:40 got to bus, at 15:40 at my town and now I am about to eat dinner, then I go to fucking gym and then I have to study, I have no energy and I'm fucking exhausted, what to do? I have good diet and I do sport and work out at gym and sleep 7-8 hours, help me

Attached: 34553095-businessman-with-low-battery-vector-eps10.jpg (450x450, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/chronic-fatigue-syndrome/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20360510
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

I think you might be showing early symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome, but please do research on it before you take my word. You can always talk to a doctor about any problems you might be having.

Attached: rare pepe12.jpg (960x960, 66K)

Help

What do you need, gudfren?

Attached: hugging.png (528x321, 133K)

How to have more energy

Are you OP? Like I said, either go to the doctor or do mindfulness meditation

Does mindfulness meditation give more energy? To what doctor should I go?

I am partial to the tangerine flavor redbull as well. I made sure to put tangerine instead of orage cause im a reel connoisseur. If that fails theres always the old 5 hour energy/NOS mix i take on occasion.

Attached: swarm_4ct.png (600x600, 340K)

> Does mindfulness meditation give more energy?
Yes...but don't expect it to work the first couple of times. You need to do it consistently and for a long period

Bump

I feel like he knows how to solve his problems now

But it's OP here bumping

Here you go, OP
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/chronic-fatigue-syndrome/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20360510
Does it fit your symptoms?

Attached: this.jpg (494x531, 156K)

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Your schedule sounds pretty joyless. Do you have any friends or hobbies? I'm rather sure that a constant feeling of exhaustion is a common sign of depression, especially if you feel exhausted throughout the entire day.

Thyroid problems/ low vit D or vit B12 levels might cause that type of problems, despite good diet and exercise. Get those checked.