Why do jews get blamed for everything? I've been lurking for a while but have no idea why this is the case

Why do jews get blamed for everything? I've been lurking for a while but have no idea why this is the case.

Attached: lofi.jpg (1200x630, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ar9qA3WJInk
youtube.com/watch?v=XXe8GrpwAxs
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_chess_players
youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8
youtu.be/n3xgjxJwedA
youtu.be/K2FrtPwqlNU
youtu.be/M2qEL4cQNqo
youtu.be/QQdBhUDj40o
youtu.be/YClmTxT_Dj4
youtu.be/X6vSPf3bjaA
youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY
youtu.be/Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtu.be/DQfZL9tm2tM
youtu.be/7Ixdl7lcLjk
youtu.be/uiZCTH-CS0c
youtu.be/dP0-YohJR-g
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lurk moar faggot

This:

targetedevidence (dot) com

a lot of rich jews (and there are a lot of them as they are a succesful race) have played a part in bringing around some of the things we here dont like

What type of stuff

pure coincidence

Fellow lurker here basically jews have used their victim complex to complain about any and all criticism and Jow Forums loves to go after those that hate criticism the most.

Take everything that Jow Forums doesnt like. All the degeneracy, open borders, removal of white culture, blackening of europe. abortion ect. ect. All of it encouraged by most media outlets which are run/owned by jews (or hire many jews) and companies which often have jewish owners. Now take the reasonable suspicion you may have because of that, and conflate that suspicion several times towards an irrational fear.

As for specific names and details, i dont save any of the infographics im sure some user can post for me, as i dont see the jews as the main problem in my country. Instead its white rich liberal elites and the niggers and pakis

Pretty much this.

Attached: Jewish Disproportionate Control.png (690x5604, 504K)

They are a cog- the brain power of the west.

Thanks for proving jewish superiority over the dumb goyim.

pathetic

Attached: trump supporter.jpg (951x1439, 423K)

It used to be, because of just being a bunch of insufferable faggots, but after that it's mostly, because Muslims.

>JIDF being

Google U.S.S Liberty

It should be noted that these rich Jews make a huge deal about race, which makes it a fair assumption that all this is about race to them.

>Jewish racial supremacist
Surprise surprise, it’s your whole religion. Jews are smart but not smart enough to realize you are alienating all of the world

Attached: 84F9B172-1E1D-4F08-B415-48A6497758CB.jpg (750x745, 105K)

Attached: hibernian_control.jpg (4518x2158, 2.62M)

>a runnig gag
>behind almost every weird thing that happens in this world is a jew or a jewish organisation. I guess some jews are literarly obsessed with controlling and manipulating people. Just like the Thalmud tells em to do...

because people and then the countries they run are lacking and dysfunctional and they do not want to look in the mirror and blame themselves so they use an external target to push all their problems on, and targeting jews makes them feel smarter than they actually are.

Success breeds jealousy.

If you could actually read you nigger you'd know

Look at every problem in the world right now. And I mean EVERY problem. There is a 'stein' or a 'berg' behind it. Look at the shit going on with Iran.

Do you think the continental United States gives a fuck about Iran? No... But the 'muh Israel' politicians want a bunch of American kids to die for them.

Look at the immigration problems in the world. Who's behind it? Jews. Yet they want to deport all darkies from Israel to Australia.

EVERY problem is caused by Jews.

we need to clone winonas or make it an android sexbot model

kek this. at least they're docile enough to round up when the time comes, aside from winona of course.

The same reason they've been kicked out of every country they lived in - anti-Semitism

Suurree you dont

1. it's far more easier to just blame something. the opposite takes effort and self reflection.
2. jews do well in business, exceptionally well due to their mindset. easy to blame them when you're not as smart as a race.
3. Americans blame jews because they are effectively their minions.
4. the blame game is the only thing Jow Forums is knowledgeable about.

projection

I agree Jews envy whites and want to destroy them

>I've been lurking for a while but have no idea why this is the case.
Lurk moar faggot

>nepotism is intelligence!
>kindness and understanding is a weakness!
Famous last words, this time the will finish you off. Mass communication allowed you to spread faster, but since you lack the intelligence to learn from history, you fail to realize it is simply a larger form of the same cycle your people repeat. There is no where to run where you can blend in and maintain your genetics. It will be expungement, not expulsion, this time. This is not me threatening you, this is the reality you have created. Even if white people go extinct, any attempt to control the other races will fail. You cannot stop such a large number spread that far with any means that would not threaten your survival as well.

Just fucking stop man the jigs up surrender peacefully

go ask a black man who he blames for everything. Same thing here

Jews are white. Antisemites hate Jews cause they are envy.

>meme flag kike

>memeflag

You will be streetlight ornament soon :^)

kek I just can’t figure out why people don’t like jews

gay track, fuck this guy shit bro
youtube.com/watch?v=ar9qA3WJInk

Because they want us to sin and be lesser.
They're bad rulers. Evil.

Attached: Frankfurt School.jpg (2387x1601, 3.34M)

wiona is the only jew who wont get the gas

Attached: cutejew.jpg (500x474, 35K)

No words for this

> blamed for everything

"Stop subverting the Western culture and promoting race-mixing"

"Wow, how can you accuse us of provoking EVERY war, disease and problem on earth? Hear that everyone, they think we're behind every small cold, rash and lost socks in everyone's daily life, how lunatic is that?!"

I like to play a fun game with my normie friends. They name a problem with society, and then time me as I come up with the name of a Jew who is spearheading that problem.
It's never taken me more than 5 minutes.

You clearly have not been lurking long enough.

Attached: 1556187644226.jpg (720x946, 109K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XXe8GrpwAxs

Read something

i think it's pretty well established she's unshoahable.

Attached: 1535137118797.jpg (885x688, 178K)

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
Check this out faggot

People blame the ones with the most power for bad shit happening, either because they caused it or because they didn't stop it.

Jews got a head start on eugenics before even the Chinese and Indus Valley civilizations did, using the primitive but effective social programs of monotheism and monogamous mating. It was pure luck that led them to discover the effects of genetics 4000 years before Mendelev was born, but the laws of nature don't care whether you understand them or not, only whether you follow them or try to break them. An idiot can flip a light switch to turn on a light just as a genius can, and a Jewish caveman who practices monogamy will raise smarter and more civilized children than a modern atheist supergenius who thinks she can be a single mother.

girl interrupted winona was aesthetic af desu.

Attached: myjewfu.jpg (900x600, 143K)

Neo Palestinians and their kikey ancestors had a knack to subvert their environment, either to make it more palatable to their luciferian religion aka judaism or if they are godless to simply turn everything upside down.

such is the nature of the jew

it's time to build your thing, whatever that might be.

complaining about kikey jews is not enough, you must build so we can drive out the filth by offering clean alternatives

you have to be a jew to ask such a stupid question. it's all your fault.

Superior, only in the sense that you are the most tribalist bunch on the world who favor eachother when it comes to giving away positions of influence and power while promoting the opposite, egalitarianism, to everyone else. Its a grand evolutionary strategy and Prof. McDonald was 100% right in his assertions.

>Jews getting praised for everything by the globalist, zionist left
>Jews getting praised for everything by the globalist, zionist right
>Jews getting blamed for everything by the anti-globalist, anti-semitic right
>Jews getting blamed for everything by the anti-globalist, anti-semitic left
>Oh noes, reddit, it's a pattern!
We're all viewing the stuff that Jews do differently, but for the same reasons.

Attached: awaay.gif (155x173, 948K)

Jealousy, mostly. Goyim simply can't compete.

Stop breaking the law, asshole!

What was the hardest one they've given you so far? I was trying to think of a difficult one and couldn't come up with anything.

It's always been the Jews, memeflaggot.

Attached: 1453360311924.jpg (528x960, 108K)

>you’re just jealous, goy

Attached: 3056B21F-A0F0-400F-819A-9CDFACB5AC6D.jpg (525x295, 54K)

Attached: fast.png (570x806, 475K)

Its so amusing to see how the white man becomes the nigger when it comes to jewish success compare to whites and using the same arguments as niggers do.

0.2% of world population are 50% of world chess champions because of...nepotism, right?
And dont let me start talking about noble prize winners in science and economics. muh nepotism!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_chess_players

Ashkenazi Jews are not semitic. Wanna try again, rabbi babypenislickenstein?

whats one got to do with the other? Ashkenazi jews are clearly distinguish group than white europeans.

>lurking for a while
>memeflag
sage

>being immoral makes one superior
there's a good reason for everyone historically hating you

Attached: brainlet merchant.png (240x210, 8K)

They literally own everything. Who else is responsible for shit they own? Dumb fuck.

>Why do jews get blamed for everything?
they get blamed for the shit they do. being called out is a direct consequence of their actions.
>Dancing Israelis
youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8

>9/11 Trillions: Follow the Money
youtu.be/n3xgjxJwedA

>Israeli War Crimes
youtu.be/K2FrtPwqlNU
youtu.be/M2qEL4cQNqo
youtu.be/QQdBhUDj40o

>Jewish Supremacy
youtu.be/YClmTxT_Dj4
youtu.be/X6vSPf3bjaA
youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY

>The Lobby USA
youtu.be/Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtu.be/DQfZL9tm2tM
youtu.be/7Ixdl7lcLjk
youtu.be/uiZCTH-CS0c

>The Occupation of the American Mind
youtu.be/dP0-YohJR-g

>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk

Attached: mossad_israel_9-11_banned_fox_footage.png (739x1657, 685K)

>Ashkenazi Jews are not semitic
this

Attached: to_whom_was_the_land_given.png (888x3280, 1.25M)

Its okay to be white

>when it comes to jewish success
>hurr, they hate me because they're jealous, not because of all the seditious back-handed shit I do...yeah...they're just anti-semites
It sounds like you've taken all that Freudian Frankfurt School nonsense to heart.