Why do all guys just want to use me...

Why do all guys just want to use me? I befriend guys so much more easily than girls but they either want to date me or just use me for attention. My guy friend of 15 years used me because I gave him the attention that he wanted and threw me away like trash. 15 years for nothing. Now I can't make any guy friends and girls just tend to hate me. I'll never have friends

Attached: 1567479448720.jpg (750x488, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad
youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe you're looking in the wrong places.

I'm in uni so I've been trying to be social in classes. I'm gonna try to go to some clubs on campus but I'm scared that no matter where I go, I won't find anyone

Maybe you're boring op and the only thing you're good for is sex

Guys and girls cant be "just friends", without one of the following criteria

>one is / both are gay
>fuckbuddies

Women befriend women and men befriend men.

That's how things are. Being "friends" with a woman that you won't fuck is a waste of time. It's time better spent pursuing a girl who will fuck you. Also it breeds jealousy.

If you desperately want male friends try with gay men or get some beta orbiters.

Attached: 1557812734577.jpg (703x711, 85K)

This lmao

>Why do all guys just want to use me?
Use you how because, if it's for sex, isn't that what guys are supposed to go after?
Fuck that guy-girl "friendship" bullshit. No such fucking thing.

There is huge difference in male and female mentality.

Women get attracted to negative traits of male such as Narcissism, Psychopathy, aggressivity and very essence of man brutal masculinity

Meanwhile men gets attracted to positive traits such as kidness, cuteness, kind heart of female. Aka feminity.

Men acting towards men as they would act to women would make them hate each other

Women acting towards other women as they act to men would make hate them each other.

This is why women can't never be friends with men and vice versa. We are different. It's just this simple.

For exmaple this picture will attact both of genders because men strive to look like this meanwhile women to love to look at thundering masculine men.

Attached: 1564530284718.jpg (745x1225, 128K)

There's no such thing unless you and the men both know and understand it can never be anything more than just strictly friendship. The sad part is, some men want more than that. It takes a very special real man to really just want females for companionship or friendship. But those men usually get taken first and won't have space for orbiting females.

Just accept the fact that some men you really just can't befriend. There's plenty of other ones out there, but just remember that genuine ones will be hard to come by. If you do manage to make strictly friends with some guy, they're also usually not the greatest specimen of guy out there either. Men simply dont keep females around for friendship.

What the fuck, talk to a woman from time to time.

>What the fuck, talk to a woman from time to time.

But i did. In fact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

>Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities, or crime—such as rape, murder, or armed robbery.

>Psychologist Leon F. Seltzer has offered explanations for the phenomenon of male serial killers attracting female sex partners based on evolutionary psychology. Serial killers, in his view, are cases of alpha males that tend to attract women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad

>In psychology, the dark triad refers to the personality traits of narcissism, machiavellianism, and psychopathy.

>Studies have suggested that on average, those who exhibit the dark triad of personality traits have an accelerated mating strategy, reporting more sex partners, more favorable attitudes towards casual sex,[76] lowered standards in their short-term mates,[77] a tendency to steal or poach mates from others,[78] more risk-taking in the form of substance abuse,[33] a tendency to prefer immediate but smaller amounts of money over delayed but larger amounts of money,[79] limited self-control and greater incidence of ADHD symptoms[32] and a pragmatic and game-playing romance style.[80] These traits have been identified as part of a fast life strategy that appears to be enacted by an exploitative, opportunistic, and protean approach to life in general[81] and at work.[71]

Attached: 1565825390731.jpg (1280x1815, 551K)

Wut?
Thats not like this at all.

This guy is a retarded autist who spams his shit every day all day long. Don't give him validation.

You come onto this site because incels are most hateful be it racism, misogyny or straight out psychopathy tendencies. In fact you are drawn here to this negative energy of male. You think you can change incel and make them their pets. Or perhaps you just straight out love this absolute hate. Women suck out negativity from men. They want it. You demand it.

That part

Incels need to get kicked off Jow Forums just like they were kicked off reddit.

you're a girl so act like one or don't bother.

who told you being different than the other girls would do anything good ?

That part
Basic human evolution. Females mate with "badboys" because most show their aggressive and controlling (confidence) traits. Naturally women want to pass on their genetic code to more dominant aggressive makes.

It's actually opposite. Incels will reign once again and whole internet will join us or they will perish.

Attached: 1567040077182.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

>I befriend guys so much more easily than girls but they either want to date me or just use me for attention.
and that is why.
I'm sorry
women are just so incredible appealing to men that the idea they can not have her completely is excruciating.

What will it take for you to fuck off with your lies? Women do not like "badboys". You keep spamming this lie. Stop it.

Incels are a dying cult, their 15 minutes are up.

>Women do not like "badboys"

Hmm? Prove it.

Eternity is our slave. We are not eternity slaves. You normies dont comprenhend. We are not afraid of death you are.

Prove me wrong

>I befriend guys so much more easily then girls
>but they either want to date or use me
Didn't it ever dawn on you that the reason they're so nice and open in the beginning and easy to get acquainted to is due to them being attracted to you in the first place?

The whole youtube recommendations next are just too good.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

god I hope that means I will either be getting a girlfriend or am going to die peacefully in my sleep tonight.
because god knows that I won't make peace with living a life alone.

>incels are angry abusive assholes, ie "badboys", girls do not like them
>kind men are liked by girls
These simple undeniable facts rip your fragile lies apart. Now can you leave Jow Forums for good, pathological liar? You will find no validation here. Only facts.

i stopped trying to make sense of their behavior OP. The answer is the just do, its how they are, guys objectify women and they don't see it.

so, i do this. i give a guy 5 minutes tops and 9 of 10 will make some derogatory comment towards women (even if it not towards me), some sexual innuendo or blatant sexual comment, stare at my boobs and/or start touching me. at that point OP you cannot be friends with them ever

Or you will get up and start taking responsibility for your own life

If I become kinder will I get a girlfriend?
I will do whatever it takes
What I want out of life is to know the truest extent of love
not just to get a woman to be with me, but to truly love me, and I back

>>kind men are liked by girls

Define kind men.

how do I avoid looking at your boobs? honest questions I don't have such good control of my eyes.

look me in the eyes stupid. when you talk to your mom and grandma you stare at their boobs?

A kind man is someone whose nature is being kind and generous to everyone without expecting anything in return. The opposite of incels.

Are your boobs big? Do you wear clothes that flaunt them?

Describe his body and face.

Human male.

Kek. Bet you are landwhale. You are not human ok?

What are you trying to get at? You were shown that a kind man attracts girls by his kindness. And now you go off on some random rants and insults.

I really don't want to offend anybody, it's not like I am doing it on purpose, I have just lived a kind of deprived life...

Normal healthy women with healthy weight can describe body of their ideal partner. Not to lower their standards to "human male". Bet you wouldnt fuck 4'9 goblin who was kind to you. .

Your programming seems broken. You are in a completely different subroutine than what the situation calls for.

Are you fat?

What are you trying to get at? You were proven wrong. And now you throw around random insults. You can't be older than 16 right? High school dropout?

Answer me my question.

Will you admit you were wrong? That genuinely kind men attract girls? This is a fact, and your weak badboy theory got btfo.

And it seems like you indeed are underaged. Get out.

>>kind men are liked by girls
Source?

Lose weight

>none of the replies to op have replies that continue the conversation
Yeah, this was a bait thread

The narcissistic autist hijacked it.

>You were shown that a kind man attracts girls by his kindness

no, you just said they were, that means nothing. There are numerous studies and plenty of evidence to support the idea that people like good looking and charismatic people, take the effect of the first televised presidential debate in the US. Everyone who was listening on radio thought Nixon won the debate, but everyone watching on tv thought Kennedy won the debate. Looks matter, kindness is just icing on top of the attractive person.

see didn't even take a minute and you failed

no excuse, so you stare at your moms and grandmoms boobs?

wtf how old are you, like i googled this and you must be a grandpa

Im 70 next year. The young men aka incels as you call them are right.

iktf. I recently contacted an old, old friend of mine. I used to truly fancy her, and she knew that. Beyond just our getting along so well, and we really did in terms of humor and conversation, I always suspected she enjoyed th attention I gave her. The times I'd try to flirt, the times I'd compliment her, etc. I contacted her because I missed her company after my ex broke up with me. I don't fancy friend anymore, I just missed the conversations. She was ecstatic to hear from me - immediately wanted to see me. Made some crack about how I came crawling back. I wasn't offended, it was like old times. Then she asked me why I came back. And out came the whole story of my ex, the breakup, and how I'm still very much in love with her. All contact with my "friend" fucking stops. She wasn't the object of my desires anymore so she had no use for me. 10 years of friendship, gone.

lol. Of course you "befriend" guys much more easily, you've just answered yourself why; they don't actually want your friendship, they want the only thing worth a shit to them that you can bring. Stick to your own lovely kind for life long lasting friendships next time, ok ;)

None of that supports what you say. Just because there's a paraphilia for something, doesn't mean you can extrapolate that. That's why it's called a paraphilia - abnormal sexual desire, you mong.

And impulsive people fuck impulsively, whodda thunk? You cannot infer from that, that they're perceived as more attractive.

true and based

What? No it isn't.
>The sad part is, some men want more than that
It's "sad" that men want a woman to be more than a friend? It's the whole reason anyone exists you fucking moron.
>It takes a very special real man to really just want females for companionship or friendship. >But those men usually get taken first and won't have space for orbiting females.
The implication being that men who truly want a woman for platonic friendship will get snatched up by a woman...but women are not expected to make the first move. Men are. Where is this man who makes platonic friendships with women getting asked out? It's a moronic post.

>What I want out of life is to know the truest extent of love
not just to get a woman to be with me, but to truly love me, and I back
Ngmi

women act on impulses and emotions.

Because Mr. Penis go in Mrs. Vagina and make a cummy cum-cum to make cutie baby and then Mr. Penis think job is done with Mrs. Vagina.

Kapeesh?

and men scheme, stalk, isolate and attack

exactly. This is duality. Day/Night. Happiness/Sadness. Light/dark. Male/Female.

and so on. Until eternity.

what happened specifically? doesn't add up. a guy was your friend for 15 years and then did some stupid shit to hurt your feelings? one doesn't go with the other

Maybe he got fed up because he found out after 15 years he wont get any pussy.

ah fuck, well yeah i can see that happening. i think every guy has in some way been in that position but not 15 fucking years, jesus..

>It's "sad" that men want a woman to be more than a friend? It's the whole reason anyone exists you fucking moron.
(You)'re absolutely right, men should want romantic long term relationships with women. The sad part is that they orbit and pretend to be friends.
What she's getting at with
>It takes a very special real man to really just want females for companionship or friendship
is that quality men tend to have their emotional needs met (e.g. gfs) and may enjoy the company of some women without feeling the need to go after them.
Imo those friendships are fairly sure to cause cheating, because if you have a real friendship and you're sexually attracted, you might as well be in love.
Anyway, the based part of the post is the idea that most men don't keep women around for friendship because
a) they are almost always attracted to them, which turns friendship into orbiting, and
b) they have barely anything in common

I've gotten a few good replies but yeah, the majority of replies here are either trolling or complaining and validating the trolls.

>The sad part is that they orbit and pretend to be friends.
Ah. Now that is agreeable.
>Imo those friendships are fairly sure to cause cheating, because if you have a real friendship and you're sexually attracted, you might as well be in love.
Agreed.
>b) they have barely anything in common
I didn't see that in the post. tl;dr you made a better post than they.

test

wholesome post

You are a self fulfilling prophecy of a passive aggressive codependent whore who is afraid to spread her wings. Things are as you see them.

not him but I know guys who beat up women and they smoke pot but they have kids with multiple women.

Because women make shit friends and you can't handle banter.

And you know many more guys who do not beat up women and still have gfs/wives.

I got a lot of bitches while being a bad boy and I lost them for the same reason. I don't know that there is a general rule that they do or do not.

Attached: 1566181934319.jpg (600x657, 36K)

I thought you got the answer is no, if you are saying "no excuse", but it stems from a certain hopeless desire, and I can't control the way my eyes will dart around.
maybe it isn't so much of staring, but I hope I can find some girl who appreciates how badly I want her, maybe thinks it is cute.

>If I become kinder will I get a girlfriend?
No, you can start finding a job.

maybe you are dumb as shit

First--you won't give anyone the opportunity to use you if you wait until marriage.
Second--men and women can't be friends, and you should have already learned this firsthand.

>Ngmi
oh... why?
but I know all the stem autists still can't get a gf

you sound hot is that right? The hottest chick in school was tired of all the attention on her breasts. she stopped wearing a bra and wore baggy clothing. her breasts were past her naval so she lost 80% of the unwanted attention and jealousy. a few pervs like me had super powers, but you can't win 'em all.

Yeah user, every women in the world want a guy that can't provide even a McDonald's hamburger for them.

of course they do, but they want more than that.
I want a girlfriend so bad, but nothing I do is helping. just being fit and well off can't get you a girlfriend if you were fucked from the start.

yeah, user, right
only dark triads "bad boys" can get girls

Incel

Be bad faggot.
Go to he'll and never come back.

Is that what the incel manifesto says?

what?

Fuck off attention whore. Stop milking men for attention and getting pussy when they realise that you're a useless investment of their time.

>15 years and no pussy
What'd you expect?

Attached: 1471669490132.jpg (374x374, 41K)

Thats a load of shit , if you have any semblance of self control you can easily be friends with the opposite gender and not fuck them or want to fuck them.