I'm thinking of doing a DIY colonoscopy with a borescope and powerful lube

I'm thinking of doing a DIY colonoscopy with a borescope and powerful lube.

Good idea or not?

Attached: borescope lube.jpg (1500x1500, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/09/14/world/science-health-world/boss-revenge-japanese-self-colonoscopy-studies-win-2018-ig-nobels/
giejournal.org/article/S0016-5107(05)03012-9/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck is wrong with you

Can't you see that's what I'm TRYING TO FIND OUT?!

Nigga you don't even know what to look for. Unless its a dildo you got stuck

>Nigga you don't even know what to look for.
yeah I do, the doctors in my shitty country don't know what to look for

how will you move the scope while its in you? ive had 6 colonscopys and they give you knockout gas for that reason. how will you see the images? its a fucking bad idea that will cause you to puncture your intential lining and kill you

Would you even know what you were looking for and looking at?

You'll perforate your colon and die. I'm being dead serious. Shit's actually dangerous, but they downplay it because ulcerative colitis and crohn's are worse. Obviously being a doctor negates some of that, but people have still died. Your idea is completely retarded and if you're going to commit suicide, it's the worst way.

>how will you move the scope while its in you?
It's soft and bendy like a tube

>how will you see the images?
It sends data wirelessly via wifi

>its a fucking bad idea that will cause you to puncture your intential lining and kill you
I'll be safe with it

>You'll perforate your colon and die.
What if I go slow and careful?

I read a lot of this type of stuff and look at images

Probably the worst possible idea

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/09/14/world/science-health-world/boss-revenge-japanese-self-colonoscopy-studies-win-2018-ig-nobels/

Whatever just post results.

>wifi
Be sure to stream it on your moms smart tv, dumbfuck.

Even the pros perforate by accident on occasion
If he didn't get the ig noble, it was going to be a Darwin Award

>Even the pros perforate by accident on occasion
I'll just have a steady hand
I've watched enough colonoscopy videos
im also planning on attaching a silicone tube to the borescope to shoot liquids like water or certain chemicals/probiotics into certain sections of my colon

you really shouldn't be digging around in your ass THAT DEEP on your own without proper medical knowledge.
>paging dr. smith, dr. smith, autocolonoscopy accident

giejournal.org/article/S0016-5107(05)03012-9/abstract

How the fuck are you gonna have a steady hand while your body is spazing out trying to evacuate the object you are trying to force into it?

This can only end horrifically and you're a fucking fool for trying.

Based
Can't wait to try it desu

Attached: 1504703107307.jpg (372x504, 54K)

Even ignoring that, you're not gonna be able to see shit without getting some type of bowel prep. Not sure if just an enema is enough

>Even ignoring that, you're not gonna be able to see shit without getting some type of bowel prep.
im going to do that too

>is this a good idea or not
>jesus christ, no, don't do it
>hurr why not
You've clearly already set your mind on it and just looking for validation, knock yourself out, just don't come crying to us when you have to explain to the doctor you trying to give yourself a colonoscopy.

Americans would rather do themselves a colonoscopy than suffer a black man to have free healthcare.

Attached: 1557939228095.jpg (1280x723, 442K)

> Free Healthcare
> Implying it just magically becomes free because you sign a piece of paper saying it is.

OP clearly said he's doing this due to a failure of socialized medicine