I have zero fucking excitement in life, it's so fucking boring, I can't stand it

I have zero fucking excitement in life, it's so fucking boring, I can't stand it
I'm 18 and I'm in high school, I study and go to gym, sometimes party and go out with friends, it's so fucking boring, nothing excites me

Attached: 34553095-businessman-with-low-battery-vector-eps10.jpg (450x450, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IeaBfM3TdHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like you just need to try new things. But no one can tell you what you'd find exciting, that's up to you.

Give me example, what new things? Im fucking frustrated

Seriously, you can't think of anything?

Rock climbing, surf lessons, learn to play guitar, learn how to knit, read a book, build a model airplane, go on a roadtrip to another city, start a side business, etc.

There are tons of things to do

How's an 18 year old supposed to go do a bunch of travel shit? 10/1 he's not rich, try giving some suggestions he can do closer to home.

Maybe surf lessons aren't possible, but all the other stuff is very likely and not really travel-based.

Are you handy? Try picking up a hobby. I've had the same issue, then started sowing. It got worse when I started, but when I actually managed to finish a small doll I actually kind of felt proud and the feeling went away, now I'm checking other things that give an end product, even if it's small. As long as there is a result, it's rewarding.

Try building a birdhouse, that's easy. A lot of area's dump wood on the sides, or throw it away, or get it cheap.

I meant OP

It sounds pretty boring to me

I think you kinda have to try to be excited about things. joy, I've found, doesn't happen on its own, especially not in a vacuum. Maybe change your self-talk, instead of thinking "dang, my friend sure are boring," try to find something to like and say, "man, I can't wait to see my friends later!"

Like I said, no one can tell you what you'd find exciting, that's up to you. These are just examples.

Get a gf

But what if nothing excites me...
I don't talk with girls because I'm boring person so I don't kniw what to talk about with them

>But what if nothing excites me...

I find it hard to believe that you've thought of and tried *every single activity* in your area.

I think you just haven't found anything that is challenging enough for you. So, I'd say shoot for the stars - give yourself a BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) and pursue it.

My goals for now are: get big, get rich, fuck girls
I work out at gym and thinking anout how to become rich

>I'm boring and don't know how to talk to girls
A common excuse. Here's a tip, try being genuinely interested in yourself and what you do. If you are, it'll show when you speak, and more people will start to gravitate towards your enthusiasm.

>what you do
But what's interesting about working out at gym, listening to rap and going to school?
I want to have exciting life and I'm afraid that only drugs would give me authentic excitement

These are great goals, so if you're serious about even just *one* of them, I'm not sure how you could be bored.

Eyes on the prize, mate, don't waste your time posting here

I don't know how to become rich, people say that I need passion and a goal and money would come, working out takes just about 5 hours from my week, >fuck girls is impossible for me at the moment

See, that right there is what I'm talking about. You don't think your shit is cool. Make it cool. Figure out your favorite rapper and learn all about them, preach how awesome they are.
Learn all about biology and flaunt your exercise routines.

Like for example, I recently fell in love with the castlevania series, and now I'm reading Bram Stoker's Dracula. Did you know that OG Drac had white hair and a mustache? Or highly amusingly, he was once described as climbing down a wall face down, "in a lizardlike fashion." Fucking imagine, it's ridiculous.

Have you ever thought about putting your life on a shelf and just spending some time innawoods or something? Maybe you're just over stimulated and forgot about how to appreciate the little things.

Most people who get quite wealthy (like 8 figures and up) start their own business. There's other ways, of course, but that's what I'd tell you to do. I went the slower route by working a decent job and investing in rental properties - still good, but not as life-changing as striking on a good business. So there you go, you are no longer bored

Go forth and prosper.

>Figure out your favorite rapper and learn all about them, preach how awesome they are.
Learn all about biology and flaunt your exercise routines.
I do, I have friends, but for girls I'm still boring because no girls give a fuck about rappers I listen to because all girls listen to normie rap (I haven't ever meet a girl irl which listens to my top 5 favourite rappers, however they're quite popular in my country but not for normies)
Also girls don't give a fuck that I do pull day on friday and I eat much protein, I'm not big yet so they don't jump on my dick just because of my muscular body yet
I don't know if there's something wrong with me or I meet wrong people (I think both)

I have no idea for business
In my country you have to be wealthy first to buy rental properties

>I have no idea for business
Exactly. Start thinking about it and trying things out. Get on it, like TODAY, right now.

One piece of advice: you can never 100% predict if an idea will succeed or fail. You must try it out.

I think every time about the business, but I think I have to have some practical abilities to start business, because what else can I do?

Bump

Bump

I think you are not even trying, just sitting around and fantasizing instead of getting your hands dirty.

Of course you have no practical skills - until you start doing something, you'll never develop it.

It's easy to think of these ideas. Just like activities to do earlier in the thread, your mind is blank while I can think of a dozen things for a business. You are not getting your mental engine revving, put your mind in gear!

How about lawn mowing? A cleaning business? Pool cleaning? Being a co-host for AirBNB owners? Painting? Uber / restaurant delivery? You can start a youtube channel of some sort. Maybe a youtube channel about businesses you're trying? Register to do side work on places like upwork.com. There are hundreds of ideas you can probably think of and thousands you can google.

Look, this is going to be my last post to you because until you get into an active mindset, you'll never get anywhere. And without that, whatever anyone says to you will be largely wasted.

I now think you need to first start working on your mindset. Here's something to get you started. It's a little old-school but still applies. Then google some GaryVee and Jim Rohn.

youtu.be/IeaBfM3TdHQ

I wish you the best, mate. Change your mind first, then give yourself a big kick in the ass and see what happens. Getting rich ain't no joke, but if you want it bad enough and work like hell for it, you'll get there

Wait a few years when you need to figure out everything on your own, that's when it gets real exciting

>being a cohost for airbnb owners
I live in small town there are no airbnb owners
>uber/restaurant
same
btw I don't think about things like law mowing, is it even can be called business? By business I mean a company, I have no time to mow a lawn for 2 dollars per hour
I had been writting applications for some people some time ago, but I dont like programming so I don't do this
I don't need a little money, I have savings but I dont spend it, I want so much money to buy car for example

Bump

Well then make things exciting for yourself dumbass not like things are gonna fall in your hands.

But I can't

Good Lord. Yes it's a business! You get the contracts, organize the work with customers and hire people to do the work. You will never get anywhere if you can't scale up so always think about that.

Please do more research and put more thought into things here. There are tons of videos on youtube just on how to start these types of service businesses.

You'll do fine, just don't succumb to lazy thinking.

Bump help me

yeah fucker, you are in high school. take a year off to see the world after you graduate. bring almost nothing.

Isn't gap year a waste of time?

Traveling is not a waste of time. You will encounter many new people as you go, and have all kinds of life experiences that will fundamentally change how you grow as a person. It's one of the most important things you can do for yourself.

seriously, if you have nothing better to do, consider it.