How can I get e-bf if I'm ugly, fat and dumb and depressed, but not slutty and want to be friends first?

How can I get e-bf if I'm ugly, fat and dumb and depressed, but not slutty and want to be friends first?

Attached: 0c7decc75a51d74fe707f4534c6d22bb.jpg (969x1200, 98K)

It's kinda Impossible

wear make up
exercise
read

Does this mean you are a shut-in NEET?

You find a chubby e-bf who wants to cuddle, wtf is the tough thing?
Guys have to sieve the sluts out. You have to sieve the fuckboys out. That's all it really is.

It's hard to find someone-- of either gender-- nowadays who isn't fulla shit

incels have no standards, but will end up hating you because they're misogynist.

No, I work and study and maintain social relations with my female friends

Where to find him?

Then why do you want an e-bf and not a real bf?

Anywhere. I can give you online communities full of loners. Guilds on MMORPGs, full of loners. Jow Forums, full of loners. Discord chats, loners. All over the place.

You asking proves to me you ain't looked for shit though

I'm too unattractive and weird for real life stuff

I will try looking for some discord servers, thanks

You have mental issues, gotcha. Go to therapy. Or let a real life guy fuck you.

I don't want to undergo therapy and I don't think I truly need it, since I am functional in real life. A real guys willing to fuck me are not people I'm willing to touch, I've been only addressed by older homeless or drunk men and I'd rather not engage with them.

Don't respond to gaslighting, it just drags everyone down in the end.
Internet dating is perfectly reasonable for people raised by the internet.

Vidya vastly improves your chances. I have no idea why you're a shut-in but can't engage MMORPGs? Most of them are just social experiences.

>e-bf
what?

>Guilds on MMORPGs, full of loners. Jow Forums, full of loners. Discord chats, loners.
man help me im not op but i tried all of these and all these people seem to be really good at carrying out conversations and are intelligent, smart, interesting, i can't speak to them, my mind doesn't work neither on internet or real life

the nerds here like that. if you were too good for them they start acting stupid.
>How do I breathe george, how do I breathe?
get on /soc/ or okcupid.
if you have trouble learn make up
if you still have trouble fix your hair
if you have trouble after that learn to dance
if you have trouble after that learn to sing
if you have trouble after that learn an instrument
if you have trouble after that make a youtube
if you have trouble after that lose weight
if you have trouble after that start a band
if you have trouble after that go on tour
if you have trouble after that write new stuff
if you have trouble after that change genre
if you have trouble after that go solo
if you have trouble after that get back together
if you have trouble after that tour again
if you have trouble after cameo in a movie
if you have trouble after that star in a musical
if you have trouble after that get a bigger part in a movie
if you have trouble after that do some voice work for disney
if you have trouble after that get a role on broadway
if you have trouble after that star in a movie then bring it to brodway
if you have trouble after that write your own broadway show
if you have trouble after that start producing and signing newer artists
if you have trouble after that start producing long form series on streaming services
if you have trouble after that put out a few books that have almost meaningless connections
if you have trouble after that create social events centered on you and getting what you want.
if you are having trouble after that raise orphans to be the kind of people you need them to be.
If you are having trouble after that ask again.

Why can't you lose weight?

I'm not a shut-in. I'm not interested in vidya very much, but I can give it a go after I buy a new computer.

Internet boyfriend.

I over-eat when I'm depressed or stressed, so unfortunately often. I usually manage to stop that and start eating healthy and embracing healthy habits like moving more, resulting in weightloss. After some time I succumb to old unhealthy habits, however.

Mind telling us your height and weight?

No, just assume I'm very fat and rather short.

If you don't want to even tell us that... are you chubby, fat, very fat? Can you run up the stairs? Also, do you have big fat tits?

Very fat. I can run up the stairs. My tits are rather sizeable.

So you can at least move around without needing a cane or wheelchair. Now why don't you want a real life bf instead of an e-bf?

Join a plus sized dating site. Seriously, lots of guys are desperate for someone like you.

As stated before, I don't think I'm attractive enough for that.

I don't want to use any dating services because they imply dating very directly. I need time to get used to new people in my life and would rather befriend someone first and develop feelings with time.

Could still use a dating site for friends at first. Just state that. Find people through your interests irl or online

>Do you want a bf or not? Make up your mind.

>fat ugly dumb and depressed
Dunno if it's true, but if it is than all you can hope for is a dumb, fat and depressed boyfriend.

There is absolutely no chance a quality guy will want that.

You will get one dear user, I knew lots of e-people who got married. ignore people who say it doesnt work out

stop being fat

>advising the use of /soc/, domain of manwhores and ethots
>"lose weight" is the seventh recommendation
>implying men give a flaming fuck about anything in your retarded list anyway, let alone if you're a beached whale

I think I will look into communities which are not centered around dating for now.

I don't mind dating a man who is similarly flawed.

It's not that easy unfortunately. I know you will tell me it is, but my issues with food are a bit more complex than a bad diet due to laziness or gluttony.

I'm not interested in the difficulty of not being fat. You have my sympathies if it is actually hard for you, but the solution to your particular problem doesn't change. Not being fat is still the number one thing at your disposal to make yourself more attractive.
The good news is that you're not a degenerate, so at least don't make it worse.

im a fuckin loner talk to me

personally i starve myself for 3 days every week and that keeps me thin as a rail without losing muscle

if it's any consolation, which it probably isn't, people make just as many judgments about you if your attractive. people constantly assume I'm swimming in pussy or partying. I just got good genetics. I have women at work tell me I look like stars they watch on TV. while flattering, it already forms the basis of their opinion.

Im a shut in that reads. Because I had non of that growing up. Attractiveness... isn't what it's all about.

im also an attractive shut-in and i think ur full of shit being attractive is fuckin great in itself it's just that ones socioeconomic circumstances automatically override this, and the fact that smart, handsome, impoverished young men such as myself are rare enough that nobody is actually willing to believe youre any of those things as public opinion equates economic status with intelligence as its signifier as if to say education produces better circumstances when in reality better circumstances merely produce education... gonna off myself eventually just saying

you're right. simply trying to give perspective. it's simply one less thing to worry about.

also right there with ya on the off yourself thing. I'm finding it hard to get a job in IT despite being over qualified. nobody believes attractive people are that nerdy.

I can then resign myself to being alone.

Don't you feel weak or angry after 3 days of not eating?

People always judge. I don't mind it when it's absolutely unavoidable, but I'd rather avoid it, like most people would. Attractive people face different hurdles than unattractive people, but they rarely have lives as smooth as we are led to believe. I can only hope that you continuously prove wrong people who assume you lack competences or intelligence only because you happen to be an attractive person.

maybe a lil weak but not angry no... all in all it feels very good to not be digesting food for a long period of time, teeth get all clean and white, skin improves etc...

>How can I get e-bf
Exist. Unironically.
>but not slutty and want to be friends first?
There's no such thing. You're practically larping over the internet. Skipping to the friend part doesn't make you a slut, despite how it may seem. If you intend to be somebody's gf, do that. Dating quickly has nothing to do with slutiness.
Alternatively, you could not get a bf, dedicate yourself to something actually productive, and not die at obese and purposeless at the ripe age of 50. Your choice. If you're edating the least of your concerns should be seeming slutty.

>Dating quickly has nothing to do with slutiness.
Having sex outside of marriage does.

Didn't say anything about sex. I thought that was irrelevant, considering she's edating.