I'm a 27 year old virgin, but for some reason my 17 yo neighbor has the hots for me. Obviously I can't fuck her now...

I'm a 27 year old virgin, but for some reason my 17 yo neighbor has the hots for me. Obviously I can't fuck her now, but I feel like its only a matter of time before things escalate. How do I ease into barely legal pussy without causing too much drama?

Attached: dv.png (720x395, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dates. You want a special bond with her before she forgets who you are. If her birthday is near wait to give her birthday sex. If it's not until another year play it slow. It doesn't matter if where you live the age of consent is 16, they will still fuck you over if she isn't a day older than 18 years.

If you do try anything, make sure you sneak away without being seen. Leave at different times and meet up somewhere, then go to a place you won't be recognized. If her parents find out they might beat you to death.

Then will even if she's older than 18 to be honest. The age difference is quite noticeable.

God I wish I was you.

>It doesn't matter if where you live the age of consent is 16, they will still fuck you over if she isn't a day older than 18 years.

I know, I even live in a 16+ state, but still wouldn't risk it. You don't want "fucked a 17 yo" on your resume in america, even if it was legal.

Some people survive it. Rob Lowe made a sex tape with two chicks, one of them was 16, and he's doing fine.

Attached: rob lowe.jpg (909x1536, 275K)

Is it even worth the risk? Recently moved to the suburbs after graduating from university and also feel like a neighbor's daughter has the hots for me though me being the only black guy for miles may contribute to it granted she is already 18 as of recently. But, with all this recent political shit in terms of age of consent, age gaps, false rape allegations, etc. I would dodge it until she is at least like 19-20 by then no one can say anything or make accusations of grooming.

>with all this recent political shit in terms of age of consent, age gaps, false rape allegations, etc. I would dodge it until she is at least like 19-20 by then no one can say anything or make accusations of grooming.

Yeah that's exactly what I worry about. And its not like parents become less protective of their daughters just because they are 18, I mean you're talking about at least a 2-3 year grace period where they have to become adjusted to her taking dick from multiple men, and if I'm the first I'm likely to get caught up in some drama. But on the other hand, PRIME TEEN PUSSY!

yes but he is rob lowe. and your not. you havent got highly paid lawyers at your beckon call.

She might just want to see how attractive she is to men in general. Kinda typical for horny teenagers. It does not mean she wants to have sex with you. Stay out of trouble user. Teen pussy is not worth the risk.

Well op, obviously you should fuck her, a lot can happen in one year, and you don't want to lose your chance forever.
Make her tell her parents she joined a club OUTside of school, Not part of the school, that is doing trips to Europe for study. And she'll be gone for a couple days/two days.
Then take her out for that day, eat, see a movie, take her back to your place, look at romantic sexy stuff on netflix, give her back massage, tell her she needs to change into pj or for shower, either way get her down to just panties or just a towel. Then give her back massage, then butt. tell her you want to pleasure her body,finger her, and say your real hard. Then screw her for hour or more, cum at least 2 or 3 times, one on butt, one on face/in mouth. Try to open her to new experiences. If you can get her to have 1 or 2 female friends to join her for sexy slumber party with you, you win the game of life.
As long as you don't leave or give evidence your with underage girls you'll be good, get a couple different old friends to say your hanging out with them for couple days at specific times, so you can use that to show you were not even in town during any days that the girls did whatever sexual stuff they did, that you know nothing about.

>How do I

You don't.

It's entirely her call to make.

Being a virgin has nothing to do with it. She's going to do whatever she does, and you're just going to have to live with it.

It's her drama to cause if she decides that you were a mistake. There's nothing you can do unless you explicitly reject her advances, which you'd probably be fucking retarded to do if you have any interest in her.

That's just sort of how it goes around here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>How do I ease into barely legal pussy without causing too much drama?
Marry her

I mean, not to be the voice of reason or anything, but I don't think that marriage is a really good solution in terms of reducing drama.

Like, everybody loves a story of marriages that went wrong. Even more than other sorts of relationships

If it doesn't go wrong, then I guess go for it, but I'm seriously reticent to support that particular piece of advice.

You'd have to basically say that you don't ever want to have sex with anyone else for the rest of your life, and that might wind up being longer than you thought it would be when you made the bargain, and then you're just another asshole who ruined another marriage.

Don't do it, man. You don't live in the land of the free for nothing

>It doesn't matter if where you live the age of consent is 16, they will still fuck you over if she isn't a day older than 18 years
Lol, wtf? Nice 3rd world shithole you've got going on there. Keep it up!

Imagine being a pedo
Here’s a protip: ask out strong, mature, and experienced women your own age instead of fulfilling your deranged fantasies.

I don't really see how you can do that without coming off as grooming her into the relationship
Don't do it user

This. And make sure she's of legal, average weight for your shithole, too

>She's going to do whatever she does, and you're just going to have to live with it.

Yeah its not like I've been egging her on, I've always gone out of my way to ignore her, like going a different route if shes coming my way on the street, no eye contact, one word responses, etc. But now shes stepped it up by trying to come over under the guise of playing with my dog, thats when I realized I'm probably gonna have to make a decision some day. Like clockwork, the older she gets the bolder she becomes.

Just take her out. Make sure you know her actual birth date beforehand. Your 10-year age gap might negate the 16-year old age of consent though.

>Yeah that's exactly what I worry about. And its not like parents become less protective of their daughters just because they are 18, I mean you're talking about at least a 2-3 year grace period where they have to become adjusted to her taking dick from multiple men, and if I'm the first I'm likely to get caught up in some drama. But on the other hand, PRIME TEEN PUSSY!

That's dumb and beta. If they're going to make up anything, waiting 2-3 years won't matter. They'll still lie if they want to.

>girl be with OP
>OP found out she's crazy / not who he love
>Break up with her
>She claim OP already had sex / rape her when she's below 18
>OP get jail time for false pedo rape accusation
>Whole life ruined for OP
Not worth it, OP.
Not worth it.

Today is literally my gf's 18th birthday (I'm 20) and I've been fucking her all year, both of our families are totally fine her her staying several nights in a row at my place. It's really not that big of a deal so long as you're not decades older and she's responsible and acts like an adult, it's mostly just weird jealous incels who think there's a significant difference between fucking a 17 year old and an 18 year old.

Welp

Attached: received_1862175170758225.png (1335x634, 276K)

OP clearly wants to fuck a barely legal teen pussy as a trophy so doubt he would care until she gets on his nerves or doesn't give a shit about him for being a decade older than her or some shit.

hold up u fucked when she was 17 and in your 20s ?

Attached: 8b4.jpg (854x1200, 91K)

17 is legal almost everywhere you absolute retard. Anyways op sounds like daddy issues, unless you look in your early 20s

I don't really see her as trophy, honestly the age thing is more of deterrent if anything. I just like that shes attracted enough to me to make it abundantly clear, most girls just sit back and expect you to jump through hoops to get them. Its nice being lusted after for a change, and shes a cutie.

>cutie
Show pic or it didn't happen

>Obviously I can't fuck her now
where do you live?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

Do it

Literally getting dressed to go to her birthday dinner with her parents right now, her mom went with her to get birth control early in our relationship.

>sir we've just received a tip about an anonymous person on the internet talking about the possibility of having sex with a 17 year old girl
>good god. i want 24/7 survelliance immediately, let's bring this monster to justice

desu bro you are 2 years apart - that's not a lot even in high school. Sure maybe you can technically get screwed by the family if you pork their 16 year old as a 18 year old in some states but most people are going to see that as pretty extreme.

Hell, now it's just starting to sound like a humble brag. Like we're all proud of you that you were finally able to fuck a girl but man it's not that crazy. Her parents are probably happier that they know who she's fucking rather than some random dumbass senior who thinks their small town varsity football career is going to lead them straight into the NFL.

Pussy

>wow neighbor literally is afraid of me but she smiled because reasons wow
>i'll post in 4ch that she want me to have sex with her ohoho it'll be so fun

Attached: xbxig9smp7i31.jpg (960x794, 117K)

I know us men tend to assume attraction when there is none, but my little niece pretty much confirmed that she finds me attractive, that and the other more subtle hints.

Posts like these are a Diamond Dozen

But Rob Lowe is a Chad. It’s alright when Chads do it.

Allow me to play double’s advocate for a second

>I'm a 27 year old virgin, but for some reason my 17 yo neighbor has the hots for me. Obviously I can't fuck her now, but I feel like its only a matter of time before things escalate. How do I ease into barely legal pussy without causing too much drama?

Attached: 1_400.jpg (400x217, 33K)

How are you so sure...did she let you color in her favorite coloring book or did she just give you her favorite My Little Pony

its DEVILS advocate..not double's.... really...Really!

Well actually her first words were calling me "daddy".

As others have said in this thread go to her when she is 19/20. Two years difference.
>But teen pussy
Nah bro. So what if she is spreading her pussylips for you and gives you an ultimatum: Fuck her before 2020 or it is over. Fuck that dawg. Jailbait right thur.
Be careful OP

Hes also a celebrity you absolute moron.

Atkins

>Dates
This is good.
Be a gentleman.

Also, get to know her parents.
See Do not do what some anons are saying and hide it.
That can work if you're a little older, but not ten years.
Nothing secret or illicit. Above board.
If you're young looking, that helps.
If you have a solid job and have your shit together, that helps.
If you're an obvious nerd, that actually helps. "Why isn't this guy dating women his own age? Ah, he's a nerd."
The less you seem like a creepy per, the better.
As far as dates go, I'd keep it simple. Invite to walk with you and your dog in the park.

Full disclosure: I was like god-damn catnip to inappropriately younger girls from when I was 15 until I was 26 and stopped encountering them. I never found one to be worth the wait or trouble to pursue, so my knowledge is largely theoretical. But I seriously considered it for a 15 year old girl once who rang all my chimes:
>be me
>be at small rave
>be dancing and talking with hot girl for a half the night
>she asks me how old I think she is
>fuck
>I guess 30
>she laughs and shouts to her friends
>I hear myself actually quote Philip J. Fry
>"I knew you wouldn't have asked unless the number was really high or really low..."
>I kissed her the next day but that was it.

sauce on pic?

Friday the 13th 5. Deborah Voorhees.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. But I was a senior and she was a freshman when I met her so it is a little weird still, she graduated a year early fortunately.

I don’t think you know what a pedophile is, you half wit

It's a foot doctor, right?