What steps do I need to take in order to fuck this dumb slut?

What steps do I need to take in order to fuck this dumb slut?

Attached: 20190906_023958.png (640x795, 911K)

How do you know she is dumb and a slut?

I went to school with her. She's dumb as a rock but she's hot as fuck so I want to fuck her raw.

I think you probably need to be able to encounter her as if you were a human being with whom she might interact, and then go ahead and talk to her.

That's called "conversation," and depending on how it goes, she either wants to have more of it or not.

If so, then you continue conversing, and if not, then she'd prefer that you stopped trying to talk to her, and then you lose.

Are you new here?

You seem sort of lost.

You went to school with a bunch of people you assume you know better than you do based on the outward appearances they may have given because it was easier than being the complicated person they are.

Shut up faggot I spit on her pussy and slide my cock in her

Different Strategies are available:

1. Go Full Chad
2. Throw Money at Her
3. Start selling drugs

Just use what's applicable

>She's dumb as a rock

Yeah, probably not.

People aren't ever as dumb as they seem.

For example, you're the one who is asking a Chinese cabbage-farming forum for advice on how to have sex with her while she's probably enjoying a life fucking whomever she feels like.

So, who's dumb?

Protip: you are.

Fuck fuck you motherfucker I kill you faggot

>I spit on her pussy and slide my cock in her

No, you don't.

For one, if you have to spit on her pussy, then you're not doing a very good job of stimulating the internal lubrication of the vaginal system that provides the sort of wetness which would prevent your having to do that, and you should try harder.

But mainly, if you did that, then the entire point of your post would be moot, because you're asking us how you might have sex with her, which "slid[ing] your cock in her" would seem to qualify as.

Did you eat paint-chips as a child?

Test

Mathafucka I fuck ur mother bitch then I fuck the girl?? She show me boobs and vagene

>>She's dumb as a rock
>Yeah, probably not.

>she
>not dumb as a rock

No, you don't.

I mean, I guess you could theoretically kill me.

I'd sort of welcome it, because like how would you even find me, much less develop the necessary means to end my life?

I'm not saying I'm that hard to kill, even. I'm like a pacifist and shit, lol.

But that's the thing - like, you're so pathetic that you can't even manage to kill someone who has no reason to stay alive.

It's actually really funny. And the idea that I'm a faggot is even funnier, because I actually agree that she's really hot, and I'd totally bang her.

Because I'm a straight male.

But, like, what if she isn't? What if she doesn't like dick?

Then I'd step the fuck off, and hope that there's some way that I might gain access to watching her have sex with some lady she wants to fuck so I can jerk off to it.

It's not really a very friendly world, faggot.

Life is sort of terrible, the best I as I can figure, and you don't get what you want most of the time.

Seriously, are you like new here?

Ok ok ok?? I fuck you instead I'm bi I want to fuck ur asshole good boy yes? I want spit on ur asshole and kiss u yes

Wait - wut? You fuck my mother? I mean, that's fine, if my mom wants to fuck you. She's like over seventy, and I've honestly wondered why and how she hasn't wanted to have sex with anyone but my dad for the past fifty years or so, but like, whatever she wants.

I don't think having sex with my mom would help you fuck the girl, though.

If she showed her boobs and vagene though, then that seems like something that you might grasp onto in terms of actualizing your desire to have sex with her.

So, like rocks have literally no intelligence whatsoever.

That's sort of why people say that.

But rocks also tend not to react when you talk to them or touch them or really do anything at all.

Because they're rocks.

So if that were true, then you could do anything you wanted to and they wouldn't react.

But if they didn't, then you'd have nothing to complain about, and here you are whining like a little bitch about some girl you want to fuck, so I'm assuming that's not the case.

Insulting her isn't going to help anything.

The scent of virginity all over OP.

Um. I mean, I've never had my asshole spit on.

I don't really want that to happen, but I guess if if I were with someone to whom I was sufficiently attracted and they demanded it, I would let them.

I'm not bi, though. I'm just a boring cis-het male, so if you have a penis, then I'm really not interested.

Are you on drugs? You sound like maybe you're on some kind of meth-bender, and I'm concerned for you.

Bitch I don't care I love you I rape you whenever I want swallow my sperm,pls??
Make,love to ur asshole and,kiss it, tongue so good baby I'm,getting so hard now

>t. pic related

Attached: Metaphor.jpg (798x420, 58K)

Maybe be respectful and be her friend first.

Are you asking me to swallow your sperm?

I mean, I don't even want to swallow my own sperm, and I make that shit on the daily.

You can get off on this bizarre interaction of words however much you want to, though.

I don't really care.

Like, I'm a 42-year old man with a pasty-white body who has no interest in anything but women.

You can jerk off to me as much as you have need to; I honestly don't care.

Have a ball. You've got carte blanche. Go for it, man.

>girl is dumb
>guy posts on Jow Forums for advice
Asking for advice from autistics doesn't exactly exempt you from being 'dumb'

OP being a faggot as usual.

Is that Kratos?

It sort of looks like a fat Vin Diesel with some sort of skin-rash and like a creepy lack of hair. The knives look cool, though.

Do you guys think she gives good head?

1) become attractive
2) go to bars or clubs with your pals on the weekends
3) tailgate at football games with your buds
4) make over $80,000 salary
5) have a model year 2019 or newer car
6) flaunt the newest iPhone model around her
7) ask her out

>tfw you lose at the first step
Welp

But that’s why I wrote “become” instead of “be.” Don’t tell me you don’t know how to become attractive. It’s easy!

Chloroform

How do you do it then?

You just do, bro

That didn't help me at all.

welcome to Jow Forums

Put your pee pee in her vagoo

She looks like she goes ass to mouth.

tit pics for context.

Don't have a picture of her tits on hand but I got a picture of her banging ass tho.

Attached: 20190906_083341.png (640x640, 667K)

Flat

Isn’t that an actress? Yeah good luck chief

She has a cute smile but her ass isn’t her best feature dude.

ass isn't so bad despite what others have said, and combined with her long legs and torso plus her nice skin makes her pretty hot in my estimation. Her smile looks awful in the bikini pic but in the OP I can see she's actually pretty.

I'd say the best way to fuck her is to invite her to smoke weed and maybe drink a little sometime, then you just do the old triple H routine:
>Hang out
>Have fun
>Hook up

Find tit pics and post again. It's hard to figure the best move without those, but from that photo she looks extra sensitive in the neck area. Find excuses to touch it casually, like without creeping her out. Don't mind these fags here saying she's flat. She looks just fine if you like her.

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read.

reddit

kek

What is her best feature then?

Cope

This much effort just for sex. You disgusting male thot manlet