Is it true no one can go to Heaven while anyone goes to hell?

Is it true no one can go to Heaven while anyone goes to hell?

Attached: 014E2D60-3D92-485C-B0B0-1764A5C909DC.jpg (640x639, 412K)

Until judgment day there is no heaven or hell, the Bible clearly says bodies stay on earth until the rapture. So when people say they’ve been to heaven or hell, they’re full of shit or remember a dream.
God is a loving being, he only punishes people who need it. Some of them break and become bigger criminals, others start to learn the error of their past. Some assholes are going to stay in hell forever but it’s mostly cold blooded murderers and rapists. For the most part everyone else will be forgiven as long as they have empathy.
Sociopaths are fucked when judgement day comes, pure and simple.

>Until judgment day there is no heaven or hell, the Bible clearly says bodies stay on earth until the rapture. So when people say they’ve been to heaven or hell, they’re full of shit or remember a dream.

Explain where jesus went or the criminal that he spoke to when he said "You will be with me on this day" or something like that this is up for debate dont act like its clear cut issue and most theologians would disagree with you

You’re not going to heaven.

You have no empathy.

You’re never going to stop being an incel, at least when my punishment in purgatory is over I can go hang out with other artists in hell.

No, very few people go to hell. Most people go to purgatory

Jesus literally went to hell, Rose from the dead, then ascended to heaven on the 3rd day after his burial in the tomb. The rapture isn't when heaven is created, it's when heaven and hell fight it out for Earth

You’re projecting, accept the fact shitty people like you won’t ever have real love in their life. Instead of trying to bring others down to your level.

>Some assholes are going to stay in hell forever but it’s mostly cold blooded murderers and rapists. For the most part everyone else will be forgiven as long as they have empathy.
please tell me you arent a practicing christian because this is wrong on so many levels and is not biblical at all this is what jesus says you have to do to get into heaven
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Literally no other stipulation you do this you get into heaven period

>Sociopaths are fucked when judgement day comes, pure and simple.
What about David Wood who is a LITERAL diagnosed psycopath who became christian and is one of the best christian apologetics we have against muslims?

Jesus is god, and only god and his angels can access the afterlife before the rapture.

>Jesus is God
You're a filthy heretic and you don't even know it

the devil is gods servant/hand. Read the bible and Torah. Freedom is slavery. Liberty is evil. Repent.
Love the suffering of humans that are evil. Bad things only ever happen to bad peoples.

I’m not religious I’m just a fan of mythology.

You’re projecting

You’re retarded if you think people living in sand and sacrificing children to get rain knew the meaning of life.

You’re repeating now, kys faggot

That’s some good proof all religion is lies

Long story short most religious people are screwed, if only one religion is correct then the rest are wrong. Who’s to say your religion is the correct one or the wrong one? What a joke.

You can’t prove a negative, that’s like saying i can’t prove cthulhu doesn’t exist. There’s no evidence to base a strong opinion on, so in the end it’s all about what you THINK is real.

Bad things only happen to bad people, tell me that when you get cancer next year.

>this entire thread

Attached: db2.gif (200x301, 369K)

They do, just like all organisms on earth that we think we’re superior to know the meaning of life.

What causes religious people to look like that pic?
Does not being “worldly” also mean not giving a fuck about your appearance?

>Ancient people couldn't find meaning in life
This is true. Fuck Democritus and his "atheism" meme

It's hilarious how much atheists think they know about different religions

The only punishment God wroughts unto people is their own hubris of sinful choices.

Are you saying the son of God who shares in his nature is not God?

yup i used to be one of them
its a good thing god is good

Learn about history of religion. I suggest particularly ignoring your own and focusing on everything else.