How do i tamper with these cuck socks so they break mid-banging? preferably without gf knowing

how do i tamper with these cuck socks so they break mid-banging? preferably without gf knowing

Attached: GUEST_f2a68a9c-bbfa-4880-b401-86483abefb2d.jpg (488x488, 31K)

Pin or hypodermic needle in the center, poke one side (the back) and through the condom but not through the front.
You can also take a hydraulic press and crush them too.

You're a fucking idiot. You're gonna get her pregnant

Sabotaging a condom is hugely unethical: you're violating trust to push whatever shady agenda you have. The fact that you're asking this question makes you a tremendous shithead, OP.

It's surprising how you can remove them mid-sex, and women can't seem to tell the difference.
>do not ask how I know this

I gathered that's the intent, user.

Is this a serious question? Because i cant believe anyone is so devious and probably doesn't deserve to be layed in the first place

Is it that surprising? Jerks will always get laid while women keep rejecting nice guys like me. In other news, the water is wet and the sky is blue.

By killing yourself

Have fun with that if she doesn’t want children she’ll either get an abortion or dump you for being careless. Worst scenario: she has the kid and makes sure you never see it again.

You just flip her on her front and then hook your thumbs under the elastic, taking that shit off on the backthrust like Harry fucking Houdini.
"For my next trick, I will now create a new human being."

Kek

She will just rape him with child support

1. get latex condoms
2. rub baby oil all over that shit
3. condom will disintegrate eventually

also a bunch of white knight fairies up in this bitch

Poke it with a pin. Worked for me and now have three children and she stays at home caring for our children and home. Just make sure she is against abortion and willing to have children we had a conversation that should anything happen on ""accident"" we would take responsibility and have the child. No more (((career))) or (((college))) for her just baby making and life is sweet.

Don't fuckin do this, don't be that asshole

not cool bro dont to that

Based

Get a chep condom from clinic. Do doggie and pull out. Then pull the condom down hard over your dick it should break.

My ex quit taking her birth control when we started fighting and now I'm paying child support

Enjoy getting fucked op

itt: fuckwits with poor genetics who don't have women begging for their cum

kys thot

woman detected

you were made to get pregnant, condoms stop that from happening. If you don’t want to get knocked up don’t have sex

If you don't want to get saddled with child support, don't have sex.

Shapiropilled

>also a bunch of white knight fairies up in this bitch
I know, what the fuck is going on?