Why can't I find a guy for a serious relationship?

Why can't I find a guy for a serious relationship?
I'm 27 and I'm trying to find a boyfriend but it seems all men want nowadays is to use me for sex?
Where do I find someone for something serious?

Attached: 1562338749414.jpg (1065x1182, 104K)

How many men have you fucked up until this point?

Why the fuck does THAT matter you fucking incel?

>this thread again
I don't get it. Is it ironic counter-trolling or something? The op led against all the >TFW no gf???

Like, you can find people of both genders in it for the long haul. Just not if you dumb fucking shitters keep going for Chads and Stacies, for people with a history of red flags or people who exhibit obviously abusive behaviors, who have diagnosed and invasive mental conditions and of course for people who clearly lie to get what they want.
Yeah, we all have to sort through them too. The sole difference is that you guys bitch cantankerously about it as if you're somehow exceptions to deeply established rules.

Really, I just want to send you all to a boot camp for incels, chronic victims and perpetual whiners. There's nothing left for you but to recognize you threw yourselves at rock bottom and somehow expected not to wind up, you guessed it, at rock bottom.

not that guy. but a decent man will rarely commit to a women with an overly promiscuous past. just so you know

>"Don't just go for chads"
This again.

Have sex.

My past is not "overly promiscuous".
It's just like everyone else's.

You can't find a guy for a serious relationship because you're actually super cute. Which means that all the loud, obnoxious I-want-to-get-in-those-pants-right-this-absolute-second guys swarm you like they do all attractive girls.

And what do you think it's like for a good, normal but not sex-crazy guy to have lived their whole life like this? We NEVER go after people like you, because YOU can get practically whoever the hell you want. We assume you don't want us. We assume 1,000 different guys have been with you and that we don't have a chance.

If you want to find a serious relationship with a dude, YOU have to find him, make sure he meets your criteria for good-personliness and initiate. No normal guy is gonna go after you because they don't think they can.

Also kind dudes who WOULD want a serious loving relationship are also the ones who respect women and wouldn't want to flirt with you in the first place for fear of being seen as creepy.

>just like everyone else's

As in more than 10 sexual partners, repressed traumatizing sexual experiences when you were a teenager, a history of giving yourself to men who just want to use you?

God I hate women and men

OP, this is true. Make sure you lie about your n-count and dress it up as "oh I only slept with BFs". It's what I do.

Y'all sad lonely men go ahead and get mad about it too.

My girlfriend and I bang fairly regularly. We've each had one other sexual partner that we basically regret.

What didn't happen is one of us drumming up a bill of like sixteen people we've been inside/have been inside us, and then acting like they're 'changed.'
There's a reason they're "Born Again" Christians and not just, you know, Christians like anyone else who happens to agree with Christianity.

But I'm pretty sure you're just a dude shitposting because this board is in an absolute state, so here (You) go.

Attached: 1562360844505.png (1400x1000, 882K)

You can find them but they are usually ugly

>Where do I find someone for something serious?
You first start with yourself. Any man who is trying to have sex with you before they are married to you doesn’t love you, they just want to use you, like you said.

As for a relationship outside of marriage, that is a jungle I refuse to step into, you are bound to have sex just by the nature of attraction, which will hurt your future marriage.

It shouldn't be hard to find a dude that is willing to be in a relationship in general if you are, at all, relationship material. The bigger issue tends to be finding someone that is really right for you.

If you're coming across solely dudes who want to be casual with you, you seriously need to ask yourself what part YOU play in attracting that type. Frankly, you're the common factor in this. It's not just "men" being unwilling to have serious relationships.

Things you should be asking yourself and giving really honest answers:
>Do I present myself as someone to be taken seriously?
>Am I looking for partners in locations/scenarios that attract people looking for hookups, or for relationships?
>Are the type of people I'm drawn to also the type of people who look for something serious?
>What, if anything, about me (e.g. how I dress/talk/act) gives someone the first impression of "Good for a fuck buddy, but that's about it?"
>Do I have my shit together in a way that suggests I'm someone worth building a future/life with?
>Why would someone potentially be picking the other girl over me? Am I actually the best option for the kind of guy I want to be desirable to?

Wait until marriage. By definition, the guys who don't have to use your body as a precursor to possible commitment are the ones who take you and the relationship seriously.

But then again, you likely have given sex to the horny men you complain about, in which case you're out of luck unless you find someone dumb enough to forget about it.

If the guy thinks you’re a slut, he will just pump and dump you. It’s over for roasties

I don't know user, but the answer is definitely not tinder.

> Make sure you lie about your n-count and dress it up as "oh I only slept with BFs".
And this is why waiting until marriage as a standard blows everything else out of the water, among other things. Lying whores can't misrepresent anything, no more than thirsty men can 'pump and dump'.

You know why it matters. I'm not him but I'm 29, a normie, and recently a partner at a successful home-flipping business. So, successful with room to grow.

I'll tell you the one thing that I can't stand about women trying to "date seriously," and it's the dating runaround before sex. They've spent their lives having a variety of flings and easy sex based on no requirements at all, so long as the person is relatively attractive and fun to be around. People you don't even have much or any romantic interest in. And to be clear, I've done the same. That's not the problem for em (can't speak for the incels though).

The problem is that now, these girls are trying to withhold sex for several dates, because they're romantically interested. Like what? I'm not going to work harder for something you give to people you don't like for free, because you like me. I'm not playing that game, and I blow up on any girl who tries it. Every girl has been a slut in the past at some point, as has every guy, and if she won't give me the same courtesy, as a guy she likes, that she gave to a guy she didn't even care about, I'm immediately out. As far as I'm concerned, every girl who "likes" me should start out as a fwb, and if we like each other we can graduate to an actual relationship. I'll give them a date to vet me as someone she likes, but if she keeps pushing off and pushing off sex, she's gone.

Because I really do want an actual relationship, but I'm not going down like that.

> you likely have given sex to the horny men you complain about

Most girls will always cave in to this, especially when they're young and vulnerable. I've seen it to many times to count. Not slutty girls either. Most girls will have had a traumatizing experience in their teens.There's something very wrong with the communication between sexes

This lmao
Let’s how that “liberation” and self “discovery” treats you in a decade or two

Let's *see
My bad

I feel you. But then again, us men will likely settle or end up alone too. We should drop the resentment and schadenfreude. We simply live in a spiritually toxic society. Both men and women are victims in the end

>There's something very wrong with the communication between sexes
No shit. They've been fed a lie of 'equality' all their lives. People genuinely start believing that their own expectations can be uncritically attached onto the opposite sex. A girl thinks, "I prefer a guy who is attractive to/experienced with the opposite sex" and then assumes that the guy she's into is going to be thrilled when she reveals how many men she's attracted over the years.
Or how women tend to place more emphasis on emotional and social connection rather than physical, so all a guy has to do is convince her they're "in love" and hard requirements go out the window.

Note that this is not arguing for a retarded double standard like allowing men to be degenerate manwhoreswhile women stay chaste. But it is restating the obvious, that men and women are different.

It's not just communication between the sexes. There is something fundamentally wrong with society that allowed things to get to this point.

True but there are always scummy men lurking about waiting for a moment of vulnerability to get their dick wet. No women on her own can stay strong 24/7. We live in a utterly degenerate society, women need us now more than ever. But it's hard to soften the resentment

based

Not him either but yes it does fucking matter you used up little shit. If you hadn't been you wouldn't have lashed at him like this. *spit*

>My past is not "overly promiscuous".
>It's just like everyone else's.
In other words you're just yet another slut.

>Why can't I find a guy for a serious relationship?
>I'm 27 and I'm trying to find a boyfriend but it seems all men want nowadays is to use me for sex?

Real advice time, assuming this is also real.

You can't find one because you want to find one, that's the real thing, guys that are decent aren't on the market, or they're absorbed in whatever it is they do on the day-to-day, if you have a hobby or an interest in something develop that, go to conventions for that thing (anime isn't the only shit to have conventions) meet your peers, live your life and don't concern yourself with looking for someone, and the person best suited to you will just naturally rise to the top.

Fingers crossed they're single.

Mad about what? It's common knowledge most of you are seething lying sacks of shit.

>You can't find a guy for a serious relationship because you're actually super cute. Which means that all the loud, obnoxious I-want-to-get-in-those-pants-right-this-absolute-second guys swarm you like they do all attractive girls.
>And what do you think it's like for a good, normal but not sex-crazy guy to have lived their whole life like this? We NEVER go after people like you, because YOU can get practically whoever the hell you want. We assume you don't want us. We assume 1,000 different guys have been with you and that we don't have a chance.
>If you want to find a serious relationship with a dude, YOU have to find him, make sure he meets your criteria for good-personliness and initiate. No normal guy is gonna go after you because they don't think they can.
>Also kind dudes who WOULD want a serious loving relationship are also the ones who respect women and wouldn't want to flirt with you in the first place for fear of being seen as creepy.

There's a tinge of Incel to this, but it's hiding a huge nougaty truth

Did you make the same post just to change up an insult? *spit*

>Did you make the same post just to change up an insult? *spit*
Nah, I just thought calling her a whore would've been an upgrade.

The main reason a man gets a girlfriend is for sex, sorry to say but it's the truth. If sex didn't exist no guy would get into a relationship.

Jow Forums obviously
fuck off incel

>The main reason a man gets a girlfriend is for sex
Go shove an industrial airhose up your ass. I have nothing to do with manwhores.

Why do you quote the whole post? lmao

Women only want a relationship so they can have a provider, men do not need providers so what we get out of a relationship is sex. Everything else we can get from a normal friendship.

This is why guys do not like ugly girls but girls don't care as long as the guy is manly/rich/powerful and can provide.

This is the 4th bait thread ive seen, at least change the age.

You find them doing what they've dedicated their lives to doing. Stable men live stable lives. Teachers, small town bankers, salarymen.

Why does it then matter if they want to use you for sex? Dumb femanon.

Because your value as a relationship partner is not the same thing as your value as a sexual partner.
There are loads of nice women out there who don't have a problem finding a boyfriend when they want one. You're just the female antithesis to the incels on here - a roastie.

You’re too fat then.

All men only value women for sex, but if you’re hot enough they will buy you shit in exchange for your pussy.

Because you don't stand out for looking like you want to have a relationship. You have spend time with someone on that level of getting along to make it seem like you want a serious one with a person. It's not something people read off of you based off your appearance alone.

I'm a man who just wants a relationship too. I find its hard to be able to keep having enough chances to interact with the people to get to that level. Sure you meet people but sometimes it seems like you can't see them enough to actually know how this person fits into your life if at all yet. I'm sure you know what I mean. Keep meeting and continuing to interact with people and go to new places to try new things - as lame as it sounds, you may find someone you really hit it off with. You just gotta get out there and interact. It's like a lottery almost.

Attached: 53256915_142058896830824_8996977857935655688_n.jpg (640x640, 83K)

Ask a trusted guy friend of yours this question, and ask for him to be brutally honest with you, and accept his feedback gracefully.

It's true that as a girl if you want a long term partner, most times you will have to lie to guys about the number of men you slept with.

As men, we like to feel like we have "won" you over, we have an ego to feed. This as you probably know is our greatest weakness, our ego.

Try asking your female friends with long term partners what they did to attract a long term mate as well.

The ones that know you well will give you the answers that you need most. Ask them to be brutally honest with you as well and gracefully accept their feedback.

I don't know you, but the answer is that you are looking in the wrong places. Likely where men are looking for women to have sex with.

>Real advice time, assuming this is also real.
THIS
This user is correct and welcome in my kitchen. This is nearly identical to the advice I've given twice to young girls who thought that they needed to date 30 something guys to get mature men.
The problem is that mature guys capable of relationships are not sniffing around strange women. They have shit to do.
Go outside and encounter them or their extended family.

Theres a thing called stds, of course you might say you don't have that, but how do we know if you wont even tell us how many guys you've been with?
Also it shows how loyal you might be, guys do not want to be cheated on.
Also why would you have sex with 5 or 7 other guys or whatever but ask the next guy not to have sex?
That might show some pychological instability, which is important to know about in a relationshop.
I can make a ton more reasons if you want.
Now admit your wrong, i'm right, give your info or get out.

Match.com
Okcupid but tons of stupid shit

Spoken like a true virgin teenager.

Without reading, what are you Jow Forums fools actually arguing about?

Attached: HistoricallyAccurateDepictionOfJoanOfArc.jpg (284x177, 12K)

This whole thread is basically "neither guys nor girls should have to tell anything of their past to a potential partner."
With all the clear, scathing hatred for others going on I'm wondering why anyone here would want to date anyone at all considering they're all but damning people for having a different opinion.

My wife is an admitted "kissing slut".
If put to the iron, she could not name or describe the boys she has "made out with". But she knows the soul and merit of every man she has had sex with. And I know them all.
You fools are barking at shadows and can continue to do so for as long as you care to.
We wish you good fortune.

>My past is not "overly promiscuous".
>It's just like everyone else's.
Why don't you just say the number? Are you afraid?

Men only like sluts to fuck them. No man barring cucks would want a serious relationship with a slut.

Blame your predicament on whoever convinced you that slutting around was a good idea.

based on your responses in this thread - it's because you are fucking insufferable, unfriendly, and dumb as fuck. you seem too far gone for a man to invest in you and recondition your dumb fucking behavior, and they understand this from the get go. your vagina is all that you have to offer, and that probably ain't much either.

Stop spending so much time shitposting online and watching netflix and maybe you would find a guy.

I bet Stacy is in a place where she can talk to men right now.

Girl , add me on kik , afk201

Just keep looking and you will find that person

Don't share the fact you slept with Jamal. Decent white guys avoid girls who have let a black dude fuck them.

lol OP whore

Then date a transbian

You think ALL they want is sex and true all men want to have sex or at least the great majority of them. However, a lot of men are willing to put it on hold for your sake if it means that much to you for them to prove to you they're not just looking to get laid and then dump you when they're done.

this

but you need to be of value yourself outside of "my value is that i have slime dripping from between my legs"

Why can't I find a girl for a serious relationship?
I'm 23 and I'm trying to find a girlfriend but it seems all womenwant nowadays is sex?
Where do I find someone for something serious?

Attached: 1561412925330.jpg (567x754, 51K)

most firls spend their best years using drugs, dating drugged guys and having adventures. When a guy is 30 years old, he generally has some shit together and suddenly it's time for a long term relationship.

nah, most men will go wild in their 30's/40's if they have the money to do so.

UwU I'd date your pic related.

Attached: 66FB10AF-FE6A-437B-834A-ECDC5D3477AE.jpg (640x427, 89K)

It's interesting to see how girls unconsciously know how that information threatens themselves and their future relationships:
>Why the fuck does THAT matter you fucking incel?
Just look at this self-preservation attempt.

>I'm 27 and I'm trying to find a boyfriend but it seems all men want nowadays is to use me for sex?
Blaming the Men and not yourself, huh? Good way to hide your slutness, though.

if you were a good women, you'll have bf or be married by now.
Only reason you are single is because you spent the best years of your life riding the CC.
Now that you with the wall, men can see through your facade of "i'm done partying and I'm ready to settle down" and won't put up with your bullshit.
want to settle down?
you should have thought about that 5 years ago instead of fucking every dick crossed your path.

YIKES only someone who has had a train ran on them would react that defensively

Has she made out with privates too? Parts I mean?

Well said.

ain't it the truth.

>Has she made out with privates too? Parts I mean?
I suspect that number is slightly higher than her sex number but I never pressed for details. I know that she's done a lot more than kiss some of the guys she didn't have sex with.

Protip: If you're ever naked talking with a girl on top of you in her underwear, that is not the time to tell her that she hasn't heard of an obscure college because she's just a waitress. Dude was apparently mystified by her calmly putting on her clothes and leaving.

>And I know them all.
Do you taste them through her lips?

Nope.
You realize that skin cells are replaced In less than a month, right?

do you have autism?

Autism? Let's see marjoram... paprika... Nope, fresh out.

Go on bumble or okcupid, create a profile that strictly states you want something serious an won't put out until YOU choose to, and guys will get dropped if they try

you'll get alot of shit, but a diamond or two should pop up

Well I can't even tell you because I lost track after 82!

>but a decent man will rarely commit to a women with an overly promiscuous past. just so you know

no this is an old incel's tale

only incels and prudes give a fuck about shit like this, if they are STD free then all is good

The fact that you're looking for men is your first problem. For some reason, people think sex is the epitome of human aspiration.
Asexuality has its benefits, but its downsides too. Namely that nobody wants to acknowledge you exist, and assume it's all down to a mental Disorder. Don't listen to them. There are bigger things on this planet, bigger problems to worry about than whether or not you can get laid.

t. asexual male

Take a census of the men in your neighborhood. How many men are there. How many men do you talk to on a daily basis. If you're anything like me at that age you have two or three guys falling over themselves to talk to you and most guys don't interact with you.

Those.

Talk to one of those.

Like anything worthwhile in life it requires thinking ahead and making good decision trees, pros/cons, etc.

Try meeting people at church, or at a farmer's market. No bars and never settle for Losers.

Attached: image_1.gif (500x334, 483K)

t. roastie

What sane man would want a slut who is more likely to cheat on him due to her long history of casual sex (he's supposed to just take your word that you've suddenly """changed"""?), over someone who actually has a record of looking for a stable long term relationship?

Based. You know what you have, very good for you. About the Protip, what a moron. State of play.

What does "overly promiscuous" mean? That she had sex with someone who is not you? Incel thinking right there.

Would fuck ur wife ,when do u get out for work?

>It's just like everyone else's
cope

Attached: 1521337177180.jpg (248x249, 14K)

>having casual sex is the same as cheating
holy fucking shit, this board never disappoints

I bet you'd take bags of cash out of banks too. I go to work in 28 hours. Good luck, my wife loves a good laugh.

Haha

I would call you a monk

>Has already calculated how much she can get in alimony.

and this is why you’re single, no reason to be defensive over a simple question on an anonymous message board... yikes

Attached: C20FA251-BBA4-4DB8-9330-838F73587ABB.jpg (567x567, 63K)

>asexual man advises others seeking a relationship, one focused on companionship instead of sex, that they shouldn't worry about getting laid
I believe asexuals exist and can be myopic idiots too

epic

Attached: 97AF3225-6B4B-489B-871A-93979F5B6CB3.png (1024x1014, 268K)

>dumb reader
No it doesn't.

far from.

He's right though.
Casual sex does not equal cheating.
It doesn't even necessarily follow that someone is more likely to cheat on him due to a long history of casual sex.
In fact, if a person has been getting all the casual sex they want for a long period and then chooses to be in a monogamous relationship, that suggests that they value the relationship more than sex.

Then why is there a significantly higher divorce rate in marriages where the partners had multiple sex partners?