She’s right, you know

She’s right, you know

Attached: EB77CE58-1845-434D-8914-6556ADC54523.jpg (750x683, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/114/15/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dumb mutt icon

Why does the soverignty of a dumb whore triumph the republic of Alabama.

She's a woman you know.
Her opinion is irrelevant.

Attached: image.jpg (989x532, 147K)

>"my beliefs say that I can rape you"
>"oh ok well go ahead and do it then"

>not knowing the difference between cite and site
>expect to be taken seriously

The AL law really does not have anything to do with religion...it is a counter-balance to the infanticide law allowed in NY.

literally who

“My body, my choice.” That is what I told them at the Draft Board. They said I had to register anyway...

Coming from an amerimutt

>site
Idiot.

>Can I opt out of a law
No.

supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/114/15/
This issue was ruled on already.
Freedom of religion means that your religion can not be criminalized it does not mean that you can commit crime and call it your religion.

Wow, it's almost like people are allowed to believe things?

Iggy Azalea is, of course, a thot. Therefor she cannot comprehend her own opinion being contested.

It's like they can't even differentiate between an action and a non-action

>pls let me kill my own children like the caananites did, plssss

>site

>let me sacrifice babies
No

I'm glad to see someone else also sees the parallels, bunch of baby sacrificing monsters. But instead of a polytheistic god they sacrifice their kids for comfort and lifestyle, absolutely disgusting.

No she isn't. That's literally incoherent reasoning. I support vaccinations because I've worked in a country wracked by disease before, but the logic is not sound.

Vaccinations are a positive action imposed upon you by the state. You are required to be subjected to something by an entirely alien power, because they see it as being for the common good.

Banning abortion is a positive action being FORBIDDEN by the state. You are being prevented from doing something by an entirely alien power, because they see it as a violation of the rights of another.

Can you "opt out" of murder being illegal? Can I "opt out" of fraud being illegal? Can I "opt out" of rape being illegal? No, the state prevents people from doing these things.

But can you "opt out" of military service? Well yes, actually, it's called conscientious objection. Can you "opt out" of Jury Duty? Well, yes, you can cite reasons for why you cannot show up. Can you "opt out" of your tax return? Sure! You just don't cash the check. There is a difference between state imposition and state prohibition.

These are entirely different things. The (stupid) complaints about vaccination are rooted in the idea that the government should not be allowed to enforce something they think is good for you on you. The idea that you should be allowed to break the law because it is convenient for you is completely retarded. That is literally the attitude of a car thief, and the inability to distinguish between the two is symptomatic either of, frankly, mental disability, or of a criminal mind.

I support mandatory vaccinations and, indeed, I support abortion rights because left-wing people killing their own children advantages me, but there is no parallel there.

You can't opt out of a ban you can opt out of an action, retard

> Giving dumb cunts a platform to talk to other dumb cunts and produce an echo chamber
> brainlet rants daily
Twitter

>OGGAA BOGGA I wunna kill muh baby stuupud christursd!
Women where a mistake

t. Rajesh Zhou

Ah, society taking moral ques from Iggy Azalea, perfect

Attached: 1558027674564.jpg (442x499, 65K)

I never see religous people as ant-vax. It's 90% liberal white soccer mothers who want to sell essential oil or hippies. Alt-right/christians just want to have saftey guidelines and checks and proceures often to ensure the saftey of vaccines.

> site
She smart

A fucking leaf

Why does it trump God himself?

>Women where a mistake
this

what a surprise ' x is right you know' *insert strawman*. These shill threads are so predictable it makes me want to puke. How stupid are you people to think anybody intelligent would bite this bait we're sick of pasting bait pictures just fuck off already.

The measles outbreak in NY at least is entirely within the Orthodox Jewish community because many of them cite religion as reason not to vaccinate.

Because we have rule of law and it's not a right.

>why can't I be a selfish cunt and abuse the legal protections this country provides?

Because that's how you convince people not to allow for those protections anymore.