Just had first white baby /pol. Got good job and house. Made this happen in 5 years..fuck the black pill

Just had first white baby /pol. Got good job and house. Made this happen in 5 years..fuck the black pill

Attached: A91417C1-1598-4B42-B9B2-AAB64E4C9655.jpg (500x380, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nIfDoPT5f0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great news user
don't be a slacker now and keep fucking for more than 1

Attached: 1556777954593.jpg (570x487, 45K)

congratulations man. same deal here. now its time to have another one. your goal is four.

I will do my best

Attached: F1C7BD65-AF74-4E33-A3CC-6AE4C2243C94.jpg (1024x683, 250K)

Congratulations. I'll be sure to keep you and your beautiful child in my prayers.

imagine if it comes out publicly that you post on a racist white supremacist website filled with terrorists and pedophiles?

>divorce
>lose job
>cant make payments on house
>need to pay child support, deadbeat dad

cool thread.

i am proud of you bro. thats awesome. if i see you on the street and we both flash nazi swastika hand gestures i will give you a head nod.

Congratulations

cool story bro head on back over to r*ddit and let them know.

Sees flag
Checks out

My woman knows makes fun of me about chans..says i hang with autist basement dwellers online..people at my job have an idea..family is slowly becoming redpilled but basiclly indoctrinated lefties

Attached: 0C3AA0D3-EC88-4AFE-B4AF-0E4C33558DBA.jpg (569x590, 119K)

it's funny how dyel brad pitt looks after you've been lifting for years

Attached: 7B81FF53-4A0B-41A4-9F0A-CCC93F4FC019.jpg (653x951, 355K)

Congratulations, I'm genuinely happy for every user out there. But this is still Jow Forums, so trips decide baby's name.

Attached: A135B470-CD50-4827-8DD1-6654AD4F3B33.jpg (625x415, 34K)

why did you start a new thread you fucking idiot.

Also is it male or female?

thats some creepy shit

People only reply to degenerate shit thought it was dead....female...she will expand my allies and bring more whites together to fight with me

Attached: 8FFB57F3-DE9E-4ED5-9817-174D7554A69D.jpg (500x526, 48K)

>.female
oh boy now you are going to be super black pilled. Get ready my guy just get fucking ready because you are going to go through literal fucking hell. seriously you think you are currently living through hell? just fucking wait till she hits 11-13 oooooh boyy you have no fucking idea what is in store for you buddy. I'm aborting any female child I have.

>female

Attached: 1531343328350.png (721x895, 1.18M)

>female...she will expand my allies and bring more whites together to fight with me

Bro, you don't need telling, get her redpilled YOUNG or else school&college will brainwash her and niggers from all over will be trying to debase her superior genes.

Mine (only managed one, missus barely survived that) is now 11 and head screwed right on. I'm saving the NatSoc thing for later but steering in the right direction. Kid is already questioning teachers as to why ethnostate is "wrong".

>get her redpilled YOUNG
and then the second after she hits puberty and enters the rebellious phase she'll be downing niggerdick with reckless abandon just to do the opposite of what dad has taught her, and you can't even beat the shit out of her because of the cucked child abuse laws we have now.

your daughter will be hypnotized by the jews and will take brown cock.

I have four kids, it's rewarding. Grats.

>your daughter will be hypnotized by the jews and will take brown cock

Hmm, let's play 'spot the nigger' shall we?

FUCK THE BLACK PILL

THIS

Great, now make 8 more. Chop chop.

he isn't wrong in a way even though hes a fucking nigger. The jew will ruin her and she will be fine with it. I would even wager that the mom will be in on it as well.

>Hmm, let's play 'spot the nigger' shall we?
the 16 year-old blowing out your 13 year-old daughter's roasthole

You white baby will grow up to be a fag
Your house will be devalued by the niggers we will put around it
Your wife will cheat with a nigger
Keep working so your boss can affort a new boat

Attached: IMG_1732.jpg (223x226, 11K)

>the 16 year-old blowing out your 13 year-old daughter's roasthole

Interesting you assume female kid, niggerpedo.

Willing to bet you were raised by demoralized single mothers..where i come from people raise their daughters together and they love and respect their fathers ..they don’t go looking for attention in the trash and know better than to listen to merchants

Attached: 115AA5FB-CD19-437E-81DA-83A6EAD79171.jpg (460x651, 68K)

>Willing to bet you were raised by demoralized single mothers
wrong

yeah no you are a lying fuckhead that is absolutely delusional. I know a family a christian family even and I see first hand how shit it is going to be first hand. You can see it everywhere. I'm telling him the truth you are telling him lies.

>he isn't wrong in a way even though hes a fucking nigger.

Depends on how you look at it, critical thought generally only develops after around age 7, before that kids are extremely programmable. It's supposed to be that way, young kids rarely question, it's an inbuilt survival mechanism to accept without question from an a parent.

What goes in before that age generally sticks, regardless of the rebellious phase.

You are thinking of males there is no hope for females. They will be degenerate no matter what you do. If you have a son that is different you have a chance not a female no fucking way in hell.

>1 kid.

Why bother? Just have none if you aren't going to have 12 to compete with Mohammad and Jose. Why try anymore? They have low IQ, so nothing can stop them from being family men. Dumb people think sex and family are the ultimate, so 6 kids get popped out every time.

>OMG pussy FEELS GOOD!!!!
>6 kids launch out.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.comdddddddddddddd.png (644x800, 15K)

Then why are there so many white nationalist females?
user, don't get me wrong I understand the point you're making but we can't count all females in as degenerates, they simply aren't.

I know a few and trust me, females can be utterly ruthless "hell hath no fury..." didn't come from nowhere. If I believed the holohoax I could honestly say I know women that would put Uncle to shame. He had mercy, a woman that hates has none at all.
Writing off our women on the evidence of a few retarded lefty roasties is the biggest mistake we could EVER make. All NatSoc and Ethno women I know would die before taking black cock willingly.
Our women make our kids and homes, our women are sacrosanct, which is the very reason they are targeted by males of inferior races.

Surprisingly few succumb.

women don't form their own opinions

Attached: 1554597475170.jpg (621x648, 79K)

>Then why are there so many white nationalist females?
That doesn't mean they werent sluts prior to there boyfriends explaining to them what was happening. They will not listen to there fathers only their boyfriends and even then that is rare specially when they are young. Good fucking luck.
>I know a few and trust me,
you only know them surface deep dont know them personally if you did you would absolutely know they had a phase. Females are vastly different and most modern men will be guaranteed to have to reform them.

>you only know them surface deep dont know them personally

I only know family and lifelong friends "surface deep"?
GTFO, you're trolling (obvious I know it's Jow Forums afterall).

There comes a point you have to stop alienating your women if you want to succeed, FFS even our Germanic/Norse forefathers knew this. I am atheist with heavy heathen sympathies but honestly if you think our forefathers thought this way about women you are deluded, this is XtianJew thinking.

I am not saying we need to purge Xtianity but we do need to revise it, kikes and mohammedans put their women down. You want to win, elevate them to be valued in their roles, to bring in the next generations and run the home, men run the outside world and protect their kin.

They need to be (slightly) dominated, not fucking ostracised, we cannot repopulate our race without them, calling them all roasties and belittling them so they run to nigger/kike cock is what the jew wants you to do.
Don't fall into that trap.

Still need 2-3 more.

Rawlings for Moot

Attached: AC263103-C7CB-4D8E-BEE2-257A801DC4EA.jpg (576x1024, 81K)

Bro are you fucking naive or what? If we were to ensure our civilisation indefinitely we would have a long standing policy to keep women in cages. Muslims will win in the end because they know what women are. What exactly are Muslims losing by brutally dominating their women? I can't think of anything. Yet we who let our women act with thier own agency are endangered.

Feck

>I only know family and lifelong friends "surface deep"?
have you reached into your fucking vaginas and checked the tree rings? Seriously m8 you dont understand if you ask your gf or your wife about her friends she will tell you stories. My wife told me some shit that blew my fucking mind about other women. You don't get it. I'm glad you have a rosey look of your female family members and whatever. Ill tell you my sister is extremely christian she was in the church all the time went to christian college/school everything very strict. Yet she gets a fucking tattoo on her back (slut stamp or whatever). Trust me m8 in the modern world we are fucked.
>I am not saying we need to purge Xtianity
we should purge christkikery m8 women have no value or sense of duty to anyone earthly until you date/marry one

You need to introduce your daughters to me, I'm practically an ancient High Priest.

If she is a NPC(THOT) she will be part of a blood sacrifice to appease the Gods.
IF she is a souled human she becomes a whore my little whore got it temple whore.

DO NOT disobey the gods they have spoken through me and much suffering to those who think otherwise heh.

Oh just wait. The real black pill is watching all of not just slip away but be taken away and it's removal justified.

I did the same thing. However, it feels cowardly. This is a time in history that demands immediate organization and action, like what William Luther Pierce and the National Alliance tried to do before his death. I find it more difficult to do productive work for the cause of our race when I have to commit so much time and money to keeping my family supported. It's even worse because if I say the politically incorrect things I would like to, I'm putting more than just my own well being at risk if I, for example, lose my job for it.

I regret doing it, honestly. What I should have done is began to network with others who had little to lose and began organizing cells for eventually taking on the media and government. I love my wife and child, but what I've done feels like a retreat, or acceptance of defeat as I seek to isolate us from the clown world.

Attached: 1542046244686-v.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Well done lad but what's your job? I need a change of career badly

Good job, now have at least nine more, please.

This time OP is not a faggot

Attached: 1527520529699.jpg (776x827, 145K)

I'll have you know that not all of us are basement dwellers. Some of us live alone in small apartments.

go to the south in the us or east germany in europe. plenty of based and redpilled girls outside of urban hellholes

based

Attached: 1537533533515.gif (342x342, 404K)

>If we were to ensure our civilisation indefinitely we would have a long standing policy to keep women in cages.

No, we need to fucking organise this pile of shit we desperately try and call the 'right-wing' and clean house, otherwise we are truly fucked. You know this but our grandfathers and great-grandfathers would have joined the Germans had they not been brainwashed by the kike propaganda.
Our women need guidance and strong men, if they don't get it from us they will go to shitskins and raise mutts. It's OUR responsibility to purge our society of the leftist/basedboi/shitskin menace, or our kids will be fucking slaves.

>have you reached into your fucking vaginas and checked the tree rings?

I know for a fact none have fucked niggers/shitskins, the fact few to none have experienced cutfags makes me think jews are out of the question too. Yes we discuss this shit and I know these women, I am not a kid or an "incel". I am a parent with as much sex as I want, my parents are boomers, not your average boomers though, father is outspoken right wing, mother is quietly NatSoc (German ancestry).

I say we shouldn't try to purge Xtianity mainly because we would lose too many allies and the right wing is fractured enough, we need to start uniting. It's not because I have any sympathy towards the religion, just the lesser of a whole lot of evils.

Adolf

Attached: 1538392794385.jpg (1200x1600, 170K)

>basedboi

I did not write that, I wrote s-o-y-b-o-i autocorrect? lol.

test :

Basedboi

Good job! Keep popping em out!
Don’t feel guilty to use welfare to afford more kids. We need to be competing on equal footing as the leeches.

Congratulations user, but the struggle has just begun!

Always strive to be a good father and male role model, and take good care of your wife.

I'd recommend doing some reading on happy marriages and child rearing.

Good luck user. I want badly to stand where you do one day.

Attached: 1546503798603.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Ok, now I know what "based" means - yes relative newfag here.

So where did you find your wife then?

>dumb people think family are ultimate

I'm sorry your family was shit, user.

But not everyone grew up the way you did.

Attached: henloeggs.jpg (500x281, 30K)

Do you live in a small white town or a suburb surrounded by nogs?

Ragnarök

Triarii Scootarius Fudge

Attached: 1545376674160.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

Honestly, kinda both, plenty of nogs around but not completely overrun yet, maybe 70/30 ratio but that is just a guess.

About to have my 4th white baby and its awesome. I'm gonna start my own ethnostate.

youtu.be/nIfDoPT5f0w

I myself have an Aryan wife and Aryan child

Attached: 29414698_2126399297596047_6375001089661468672_n.jpg (385x385, 31K)

Did you get a paternity test yet?

good work user

my wife and I make $250,000 a year between us, own our house and just had our first child, a beautiful white son

depressed black pill fags are the worst

That’s not too bad if it’s away from a large city

It's post's like this that reaffirm my deep hatred for you filthy kikes.

Attached: 1556564196378.jpg (622x923, 121K)

This

God's work, user. A White baby born to a redpilled father is worth 100 childless blackpill niggers.

Literally this, I tell all my friends to do this to and they just fucking laugh at me. "No way that 20% of children are not the mans kids, maybe like 1-2 at most!" Honestly it's kind of amusing to see these normies that haven't lived life yet and ruin their life by marrying the first woman that sticks around, shit is kind of hilarious.

Attached: Not the Father.webm (720x480, 2.97M)

In a state park on a summer day

congratulations user, proud of you

I'll have you know I don't have a basement

>having sex
>having job
>paying rent
Fucking normie.