KIKES WTFO! SHILLS ANNIHILATED

TRUMP DOES IT AGAIN
>BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in*
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
axios.com/trump-doesnt-want-war-iran-shanahan-bolton-531ca66e-dc21-4f54-a819-10a9112ef095.html

Attached: NO WAR WITH IRAN.png (925x630, 676K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 Bolton fired.
I predicted this in a shill thread.
They're gonna lose again.

This past month or so has clearly been Bolton's last gasp

what about the juice

"""Iran""" will throw a nuclear bomb to the USA soon.

I hope so I'd love an excuse to let a nuke off the chain so the rest of the world will shut the fuck up and get in line.

Persia openly names the Jews.

Why does Trump keep hiring people who keep undermining his agenda?

please send it to california, portland, DC, or NY, all 4 preferably

>Trump says he doesnt want war with Iran
You believe him?
>Trump says he will lock up Hillary Clinton and build a big beautiful wall across the southern border and Mexico will pay for it
You believed it?

it really is a good idea to get rid of Bolton now before 2020.

This is so good. Keep it up. It's working so well

>says he would use more than what pentagon says needed for war
>threatens iran with war on twitter
>moves naval forces within striking distance of iran
>moves bombers and fighter jets to the middle east
>pushing false overbloated intel that Iran is gonna blitzkrieg the entire region any day now
>evacuates embassy staff in iraq (something they didn't do when we were fighting in iraq)
>"Trump doesn't want war shills! trust the plan! 4D chess!"
top tier delusional. he's just bluffing to look like the good guy when Israel eventually false flags one of our own ships in the gulf to make it look like Iran attacked us first so Trump can say that he didn't want this, he just HAD to do it

Attached: 1555977652222.png (640x773, 49K)

That is all there is user...a testimony to how deep the state goes, I'm afraid.

where's the wall?
where's hillary?
I don't know about you but I definetly don't see leftists complaining about the lack of wall and a free clinton.

He's been withdrawing troops all over the place. I think Tucker changed him.

Wow

OH MAN
IT’S NOT LIKE TRUMP HAS EVER LIED BEFORE
HE DEFINITELY ALWAYS STANDS BY HIS WORD

Attached: 24E1607D-26A9-4C4A-8E22-724458403511.jpg (600x718, 225K)

I only see people allegedly on the right complaining about it here. It's weird.

Just so you ppl understand....this is a free tip...you can't get anyone off trump with proxies. You all love to talk about anyone and everyone who isn't trump himself. Its a consistent daily failing by your side. Unless you all truly do grasp how unshakeable Trump voters allegiance to him really is

Lmao ofc hes gonna say this when it's going to be public. Behind closed doors they do want war though and that's why they'll approve the false flags that get us into these wars. They get war while looking like they opposed it the whole time, fooling the normies.

>Trump says he'll be President for 12 more years
i want to believe!

Well, the false flag backfired. It's not like he can go in without fooling the public. The public's more woke now post 9/11.

If they can get away with it, they will.

not really meant for you user you seem decent but just wanted to convey that trying to demonize (or coronate) trump based on what others say or do in reference to him is about as ineffective as anything a paid shill or glow nigger can try

brutally retarded shill takes

yea weird how people who originally supported trump to do the important things he said he was gonna do stopped supporting him because he 180'd or gave up on doing said important things.

so why is trump moving a carrier force, asking the pentagon for plans for invasion, and flying in aircraft to bases in the middle east?

oh man. why did he move THREE carrier groups to NK? because that war was epic. so legendary

everyone is laughing at you bro

Trump says a lot of shit. Then he does the opposite. Remember when he was going to pull out of Syria?

Attached: 3f1.png (680x522, 123K)

can you show me a time where trump pushed for war with kim publicly? because i can't. also what's wrong with building the wall and locking up hillary?

Attached: file.png (1268x764, 425K)

yes, he threatened Kim with the same blustery rhetoric, famously promising "fire and fury" the likes of which humanity has never seen.

Your reliance on people not remembering things is also incredibly bad tact

You have to false flag us first before you ask that

Over the last several months there has been a lot of bloviating regarding "Zion Don" and all of that nonsense, but I knew that this would be the outcome regardless.

It was important that Trump be made to understand just how quickly his base could turn on him if he actually went down the neocon route. It was painful to watch. I kept my mouth shut and did not try to rally support around him as I did during the early Syria debacles because frankly, we're getting to crunch time. Trump NEEDS to recognize that we are the ones who got him elected. We did. Not Paul Ryan, not John Bolton, not Bill Kristoll, not Ben Shapiro. Us. We did it.

And we do not want war. We must absolutely, unambiguously force his hand to peace, even if every Jew in washington is pushing it towards war. If he resists them, I will vote for him. If he cedes even one inch towards the Jewish plot in the Middle East, I will oppose him.

Attached: 45928c727bcf0208acd75c8cb4a51458.jpg (512x384, 24K)

we can do this all day boomer
trump never planned to send 120k troops to south korea and japan
trump never pushed overblown intel from the deep state itself
why do you badly want iran to give up their nukes btw? you know they don't have the capacity to reach us right?

Listen to this cuck acting like he personally has nukes in his basement ready to launch

Attached: 1554477169515.jpg (1080x1024, 156K)

>mfw Israel false flags the US to get a war with Iran and the internet hive mind exposes Israels involvement in less than 6 hours.
Cant wait.

Literal nuclear dick waving:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992

but they did

Attached: scared-nervous-panic-sweaty-cry-desperate-jew-kike-yid-hebrew-tears-merchant.png (354x504, 62K)

more like Europe!

Watch "Yes Prime Minister."
The United States has a permanent rotating political class not dissimilar from the Chinese mandarin class of the Imperial era. These people are never elected to any roles, they are permanent fixtures in the government, and their job is to create continuity between administrations to prevent the system from becoming too schizophrenic.

The problem of course is that this mandarin class, which we might call the "deep state" though I dislike the term, is made up entirely of bought and paid for Jewish servants, and Jews. The reason that reform or any sort of populist movement is going to take generations to actually enter effect is that we are fighting a system that was designed from the bottom up to resist change, and to resist any sort of subversion.

It isn't impossible for us to destroy them, it's just going to take a long time. Part of my frustration with Jow Forums is just how few people understand what we're going up against here. We aren't fighting a war of maneuver, we're fighting deep battle. We are going to have to penetrate, possibly personally, multiple levels of bureaucracy and entrenched political blocs if we want to win this. This is at least a five political cycle battle. At LEAST five. It could be 2040 before we actually start seeing people representing our interests explicitly on the national political stage.

Attached: 1472107567177.jpg (963x500, 177K)

nah that was a saudi false flag to get us in, an israeli false flag would be another 9/11 or a dirty bomb in a city to blindly sway us

cmon, goyim we're tryin here

Attached: g-dDamnitGoyim.jpg (201x251, 16K)

Bolton isn't getting fired. Bolton, Trump, and Cohn did gay shit in bath houses in NYC. Bolton has a video Trump getting T bagged. WHat do you all think that Mustache on Bolton means.

noted, thx user

>unshakeable Trump voters allegiance
MAGA

Attached: donald-trump.jpg (685x457, 229K)

No he will keep Bolton. Trump likes to negotiate and thats his big opening bid. He lets people negotiate him down to peace plus we get shit.

Everyone? Not possible since I'm laughing at you aright now.

He's The One

cult of personality
go away cultists

boomers have zero back bone and are too conformed to make trump do anything outside the norm

Blind hatred lol

trump is on to them, so many false flags have been stopped. he out jews the jews thanks to training by roy cohen

this.
hes only being a massive kike ballsucker and pushing their white genocide agenda at full speed to throw them off the scent

Enjoy fedmax Chris

hey there sonny! look at these digits! Los Angeles wont exist for much longer hoohoo

Attached: 1536565646058.gif (350x195, 797K)

Trump in his book says in negotiaons with NORKS if kim refused he would walka way from the table order them to be bombed then walk back in the room and tell him about it.

iran doesnt have nukes you fucking moron.

9/11 was a joint Saudi Israeli operation look into the dancing isrealis and (((Larry Silverstein)))

pede cultists and Q titlists do not care about Trumps lies, broken promises on policy, they don't care about his political view or actions at all really
in the end they just look up to him, they admire his "chad" personality, i mean he's supposedly a billionaire, he's president of the most powerful country on earth, he won in every way possible when it comes to the game of life
it's only logical people would admire that and want to emulate it
this leads to people following him purely because of it
it has nothing to do with politics
cult-like following, like fans but worse because who they support happens to have power over the whole country
many even admit to being "accelerationists", as in, just wanting things to get as bad as possible, to fall apart
not only because they believe that is the only way for things to be fixed, to start fresh, but also because they themselves feel as if they will get another chance at life, due to their current life being pretty bad or not at all what they wanted
etc etc etc
you get the idea
now use your kneejerk reaction programming to label me as a paid shill or kike or something, the boogeyman of the month, tranny i guess?

Attached: 1424637002932.jpg (400x386, 37K)

Add Denver to that list. I grew up there and it's a lost cause.

calling this a long battle is essentially admitting defeat. by 2040 its going to be way too late to be representing our interests on the national stage. you're going to tell a majority minority country America is now explicitly "whites first"? Delusional. We need the system to be broken down and rebuilt at a fundamental level if whites are going to exist by 2100.

>SHILLS BTFO BY TEXT IN AN IMAGE!

Attached: 1557851465146.png (510x518, 327K)

is that really the legendary anon5, the guy who discovered the "feminist virus" ?! WHICH IS WHY PEOPLE ARE GAY AND LESBIAN AND FEMINIST AND TRANNIES AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING HE DOESNT LIKE?!?!
amazing

Attached: 40293624_10212625795310824_4132205400034377728_n.jpg (720x960, 76K)

>no comments, just posting art of his idol
why even post? all the NPC can do?

Attached: 1556683089960.png (640x274, 109K)

Attached: JustZOGmyshitup.png (510x683, 686K)

saved

yeah, boulder too.

You can't even enter the country if you're Israeli or even have the stamp on your passport. Based as fuck.

This, signing the anti bds law, moving embassy to Jerusalem, recognizing golan heights as Israeli clay and giving Israel 38 billion was just a clever ruse to keep those filthy kikes guard down. Based Trump! 4D chess! MIGA!

Nobody will believe it was them

Attached: 8-ECB9-EED-A6-DB-4878-98-E0-DDA5652-E6-BF0.jpg (800x737, 97K)

>i've never heard of the nuclear boyscout
you have no idea what can happen in America the land of the free and easily bored nerds.

Nope, u mutt vermins get tossed to hell first along with kikes.

bump

(((they))) just won't get their way this time. It is too close to the re-election campaign in 2020 and no one will fall for their bullshit with the internet around this time.

No one believes Iran actually wants war.

ANYBODY with a brain knew their would be no war.
>posting in a shill thread
user...I..
>pic related

Attached: disgust.png (163x183, 71K)

Attached: Messiah2.jpg (2250x1496, 2.57M)

WELP

Attached: rofl.png (371x362, 212K)

why you mad moshie?

Attached: 1502052682960.jpg (990x990, 98K)

>You have to false flag us first before you ask that

Their proxy Yemeni warriors attack the Saudi pipe line.
Iran is prepared for this war for decades.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Cool the rabi wore the white shirt with only 1 stain.. Must've been a special occasion

He's gonna strangle you with his sideburns

HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU SHILLS
NO GOYIM GOING TO WAR FOR YOU

>memeflag

>NO GOYIM GOING TO WAR FOR YOU

Well you cant do otherwise because you have no alternative options now. You left the peace treaty so you have to fight and die for them.

Attached: 1550701199709.jpg (600x375, 54K)

Reminder: we consider your flag a meme flag.

>Reminder: we consider your flag a meme flag.

Your beloved Romans thinking like that.
Now you're fucked ameritrash. Iran will crush you like flies.

Attached: qdtleyyzj2n11.png (1024x578, 259K)

All EU satellite countries are meme countries at this point. You'll be sucking German dick for decades to come.

>All EU satellite countries are meme countries at this point. You'll be sucking German dick for decades to come.

Time to shut your bases in Europe before we kick you out with the bad.

Attached: rekt.png (1417x920, 849K)

No one in America would give a fuck except the eternally brainwashed.

Bolton is the stick vs the carrot.

Bolton is the hilarious looking bad cop. He’s not going anywhere since he’s the guy everyone assumes wants to nuke everywhere but the US to make room for more oil wells and McMansions.

the only thing Blumpf is consistent on is bluffing then cowering.

>No one in America would give a fuck except the eternally brainwashed.

and some million of evangelical amerigoyims who working for the weapon industry.

Attached: 1550595151382.jpg (480x320, 23K)

doesn't trump realize we elected him to bring on the nuclear holocaust?

Attached: 1556250401095.png (1200x867, 1.45M)

bump

Another L for the bloody baby dick suckers.

Attached: giphy.gif (350x264, 982K)

>we elected him to bring on the nuclear holocaust?

Attached: pepe_nuke.gif (695x392, 2.24M)