Stop the Growing Trend of Germanophobia on Jow Forums NOW

You think that you smug little shits can come on here at all hours of every day spewing out your Anti-German sentiment? Well let me tell you - you are all in for a big fucking shock in the coming years.

Much like Anti-Semitism, racism and Islamophobia - soon we will add Germanophobia to this list and you will all cease your foolish prattle and hate speech of our truly blessed people.
We have contributed so much to this world, we have given so much and asked for little. We have elevated the savages of this world and given them civilisation, we have defeated the evil of the Poland twice and gifted you all with wondrous technological feats. If you wear a suit you are wearing our national dress, if you eat bacon you are eating one of our national dishes, if you watch television or use the world wide web you are using our inventions.

Your irrational hatred of us is going to stop very soon. Calling us Germs or Eternal Krauts will be met with very lengthy prison sentences and likely your being ostracised from your communities. Germans are a beautiful and unique people. You owe them a great deal and by the end of this decade you will fear the consequences of your vile words and hate speech.

End Germanophobia now.

Attached: germany.jpg (1920x1200, 521K)

I would never insult a Kraut. I would point out though there are no Germans left in Germany. Where is the proud Aryan race?

Attached: Traditional German Man.png (313x600, 207K)

Honest truth is that everyone is jealous of Germany.

Germans posters are worse than leafs.

Germany really should had won ww1.

>Honest truth is that everyone is jealous of Germany.

Are you meming

Good to know. Thanks, Herr Muhammad.

i love germans, they make the best rap music and play a mean soccerball.

>a fucking amerimutt

This

I miss him so much

Attached: 1549261372818m.jpg (669x1024, 98K)

somebody post the original, i forgot what race it actually was about first

you take this back right now!

this

Attached: tuv-sud-vale_21871694.jpg (550x350, 32K)

ended up in this

Attached: brumadinho1128640.jpg (780x490, 166K)

That's why Brazilians do not like the Germans.

Attached: JairBolsonaro-PoderIdeias-2-80-1-868x644.jpg (868x644, 56K)

I'm sorry Germany. We love you and feel your pain. Please elect right wing people though

Lie. Been there

>Anti-Semitism, racism and Islamophobia

Krautshit detected, Jew Alert! Man the ovens!!!!

Fick dich du Gaskammer totgeburt

>deppenleerzeichen

Attached: IN DER TAT.jpg (422x296, 14K)

As long as we Jews control the media, international law and the UN, you Amalekites are on the endangered list. Get fucked, Hans.

I do not want to engage in Germanophobia, but the TV came up with Russian.

Attached: 1557987823142.png (1000x1000, 201K)

Germans make motors of little durability as the MTU

Attached: original-class-m5-hitachi-locomotives-14851.jpg (1024x698, 178K)

17% Germanic Europe ancestry checking in. The amount of hate we get here on Jow Forums is astounding

don't project your love for BBC in your Anus onto everyone else.

I just want old Willi back.

Does anyone know what happened to him and if some close relatives are alive?