The right: >here's why abortion is murder and immoral...

The right: >here's why abortion is murder and immoral. Additionally i've laid out statistics and provided factual evidence that planned Parenthood sells babies parts for profit and in no way cares about women's health

The left >well uhhh I feel like abortion is uhhh good and you
should like, be able to get one

Why are those on the left so fucking retarded?

Attached: bz-5cdc0ab11ca94.jpg (544x653, 77K)

Both sides of the argument are "muh feelings" don't fucking kid yourself. At least one side keeps the nigs dead.

How edgy, I bet you're waiting for fellow anons to come and suck your dick for having that opinion

You gotta go back

Mybad that was for the user that replied to you

Use a condom or a birth control pill you dumb bitch.

>The left >well uhhh I feel like abortion is uhhh good and you
>should like, be able to get one
Nice strawman bro, but the counter argument is that government shouldn't be intervening in these decisions and it's a pretty strong one.

Yes, they're hypocrites who pursue bigger government control when it suits them but so are you.

Attached: 1555901093395.png (657x527, 19K)

Absolute fucking retard HAHAHAHAHA

>edgy
I bet you're waiting for your reddit gold.

>Saving babies from being murdered
>That means you want more government control

WEW lad

Fuck Reddit, that shit hole is a commie circle jerk

Pretty perceptive for a nigger

The only reason that argument works is because people who make that argument refuse to accept that a fetus can be a human being and should be treated as one. And the only ways they ever do that is by equating fetuses, the first stage of human life, to parasites and cancer, which tells everyone exactly how evil these people are.

Killing the children of your enemies is good. Why would you "save" your enemies?

It's a tragedy user... Abortion is for retarded people. That's why black women commit more abortions than any other race in the U.S

>Likes nigs
You're the one whos got to go back to le reddit friendo.

Why is being a "human being" relevant? The correct distinction is between enemy or not. Killing enemies is good.

Seriously I haven't used a condom in like over a decade and I never got anyone accidently pregnant. ffs hasn't anybody heard of pulling out ? I mean I guess if you wait till the ABSOLUTE LAST SECOND...

It is so hard... not to just.. hate everyone these days. I think I need a vacation

NOT COOL, bro! Check your privilege and take that racist shit back to stormfront.

Attached: 1556842751891.png (1000x667, 957K)

>Based /our/nigger.

Attached: 1524365887394.png (625x605, 55K)

This guy at least completely gets it. I like him.

damn this nigger based or what?

>Murder and immoral
No stats
>Sells baby parts
So?

This user is correct.

The abortion debate is 100% feels on all sides. Nobody is right and everyone is retarded.

The correct opinion is that it doesn't matter.

ZUBY is definitely based.

Attached: Untitled.png (1060x695, 798K)

LOL

If you wanted to end niggers you would open up an unlimited hunting season on them King Leopold style. You would also cut off their free gibs programs that allow them to breed like rabbits (so they can be worked cheaply by massa.)

Abortion is weak sauce and you are doing yourself some major psychological damage by adoption the racist strategy in a desperate attempt to get your right to kill babies back.

um, he is still a nigger
fuck off back to the donald with that

>he's a based chocolate man though guyyyysss

faggot

Attached: EATSHIT.png (889x515, 329K)

Twitter guy knows it. I've seen many centrists and even liberals become right-wing and even racist because of leftists.