What is the most red pilled way to raise a daughter in the modern world?

What is the most red pilled way to raise a daughter in the modern world?

Attached: 56830202_2016377808669324_454184946892737859_n.jpg (640x800, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=TWnmI3lGGhs
youtube.com/watch?v=TWnmI3lGGhs&t=1m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=wEul3uHBLn4
voy.com/246851/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> raise a daughter
dont

Why?

Attached: 06a8b392375b9aaae83a2ea98d65f399.jpg (564x705, 61K)

Homeschooled, to be a mother.
Get her an MBA so she can increase her wealth and the wealth of any future husband as well.

scum bitch will take it anyway and ruin it

Molestation and gas lighting until she has a breakdown and you care for her long into adulthood

>MFW

Attached: l.png (376x418, 297K)

Arranged marriage.

Attached: 1449834314998.jpg (2350x1565, 862K)

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other men.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage her every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Unironically be a man

If you have a daughter you might want to consider converting to Islam desu.

Classic pasta

By the law of the paddle.

Attached: paddle.jpg (275x183, 5K)

>MFW

Attached: 1557535539679.gif (283x204, 3.46M)

what is going on here

Baste et pilrouge

Attached: 1531631662785.jpg (882x960, 64K)

Attached: 1557768939699.png (500x522, 167K)

das right whitebois

Attached: uber.png (1296x858, 1.01M)

Damn. You can see all the kike cocks she's had inside her, and had ejaculate on her face, just from the way her eyes look.

>Homeschool them
>Teach them what they Bible says
>Act yourself as an example for them based on what the Bible says
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY&t=9s

Pants on or off?

Attached: DsYH37CU8AA1PNi.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

>Bring her to church every Sunday.
>No soda and avoid preservatives.
>avoid dolls with a different skin color
>For the love of god limit social media and TV.
>Always be on your best behavior, remember you set her standards for a man as her father.
>Show her how niggers act instead of telling her.
>Don't force any ideas on your daughter or any children or they'll rebel in their late teens.

Do this right and you should have a trad Stacy daughter.

Tell her the factual unadulterated truth about everything.

Attached: 1557283529828.jpg (642x593, 33K)

By discretion.

Teach her to shoot. Show her useful crafts. Instill a sense of pride and self-respect into your daughter at an early age. These are the greatest weapons against degeneracy.

Wha the fuck

Attached: 3A881E29-AF64-4E67-B7E0-FE3EEFB22453.jpg (730x1024, 79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TWnmI3lGGhs

>Don't force any ideas on your daughter or any children or they'll rebel in their late teens.

They'll do that anyway, but at least a woman with a sense of pride and morality won't do it by going out and shooting meth.

Attached: fbi.gif (480x270, 1.81M)

>Chess, Go, strategy games, programming
>Math
>3 gun shooting and hunting
>triathlon, mountaineering, wilderness survival
>books pre-ww2, mostly 19th century and early 20th century and before... heavy on philosophy, Kant, Schopenhauer, Descartes, Ancient Greek and Roman writers
>Teach Latin and Ancient Greek

Treat her like a serious person, instill knowledge above all else and Mens sana in corpore sano

Also, important - make sure she can come to logical conclusions to political questions herself early on, this will allow her to not be influenced much by outside propaganda, but rather question things instead of blindly absorbing.

Attached: 29D0F967-FD4A-4792-BC06-E1A974B1CDF3.jpg (1000x667, 175K)

Consensual sex with your creation.

Look at that fucking kike's face. Jesus Christ.

le pasta de la antih'wite

If I had a daughter like that I'd rag her senseless after her first period, just the once but it would be brutal

like that
hanna 2019

Paddle and bare ass

As a man

>t. discord tranny

Better you than some asshole. Think about it when she gets her first period.

be man enough to have a boy then teach him that women are whores.

Forgot, read the bible with her. Not because she needs to believe it, but she needs to know about it. It’s an important piece of literature, unlike e.g. the Quran which is a weird collection of children’s stories and copy-paste jobs from the bible and other records of Jews and Christians at the time.

Attached: 1C5A4B35-E560-4E70-B1DB-0F7A033368F6.jpg (1000x1000, 200K)

I don’t get it

Raising a daughterwife

Attached: 1557698035205.jpg (595x842, 146K)

that's how you make literal whores

Attached: EE5CF4F7-C0AD-4FFF-868C-29047CF3C536.gif (399x369, 39K)

Abort her

Music notation timing for more than music. Result wanted is better planning.

teach self reliance and independent thought, don't treat her like a special princess and tell her that her looks will fade so rely on other parts of her personality to succeed.

this is all good if she's high IQ. what if she's dumb? It's not like you roll natural 20 every time.

I think, if she's just stupid, you can still instill a lot in her just by spending quality time with her and being an example.

Get her working at an early age and make her do all kinds of chores and when she complains about why she has to do it, simply tell her how before progressives and political correctness took over, she would have been able to enjoy a more leisurely lifestyle letting men do most of the hard labour, but now it's sexist to do that so she had better suck it up and empower herself

Abort her before she's born.

I'm only willing to have a son.

>what if she's dumb?

Just go for the bible then, it’s your only chance. I am serious.

Out in the boonies with a bunch of your other children with as little contact with the "urban core" as possible and restricted internet access. Add homeschooling with a bible-oriented core curriculum for extra security. Once she's about 18 - 19 there isn't a lot left you can do.

I think a big part of raising children properly is getting them interested in healthy things early that are eu-social and resistant to corruption. These things include: care for animals, farming, hard mathematical sciences that can be studied in solitude, literature (especially historical European or classical literature), philosophy with an objective emphasis, automotive/agricultural mechanics, artistic crafting and construction. If your daughter wants to care for horses when she's 13 and wants to be a vet when she's 15, you've probably done pretty well, especially if her day-to-day friend group is reasonably healthy and innocent.

I'm a man, but some of the most memorable events of my life were standing in the hot Texas sun with my dad as we constructed things outdoors together. Usually the breaks from excruciating labor were punctuated with discussions on philosophy, God, history, etc. I suspect that this combination of toiling in the sun with college-level lectures on the humanities is one of the reasons I have enough "character" to resist the temptation of nu-male cuckery and align myself with the original members of this board. I plan to use the same methods with my sons and daughters. Make them work with their hands and speak with them everyday about important topics that retain their importance outside the current context of modern politics.

tl:dr -- raise your daughter in a rural area where life is slow. Talk to her everyday and get her interested in things she can study ALONE as early as possible. Make sure she's accustomed to working in the sun.

this

Attached: 1556883406905.gif (350x212, 3.44M)

well yeah, that's a given anyway

The old testament is a copy paste of Babylonian text as well. EL says hello

>1:10
youtube.com/watch?v=TWnmI3lGGhs&t=1m10s

>*sigh*

Attached: Fqc1HMZ.jpg (1199x2099, 371K)

Attached: wtf am i reagind.jpg (468x1328, 120K)

>Teach her that sex predators target all women but particularly ages 16-24.
>Teach her to take her personal safety seriously.
>Teach her that her virginity is of value and that sex is something you only share with son you love and commits to you.
>Make sure she gets job skills so she isn’t financially dependent on a man to survive.
>Be a strong role model of the type of man she should want as a partner.

Attached: 4A47A28B-899A-4808-B47B-20F66FBB923E.jpg (573x430, 20K)

You have to educate her about shitskins. Just as deadly and dangerous as fentanyl.

Attached: 1470015337370-618x824.jpg (618x824, 97K)

based memeflag shill

dont rape or molest her

Be warned, if she has at least an average IQ, she's gonna reject the "obey your husband cause you are inferior to him". So you have to work around it in a way. Frame it in such a way that she thinks she's using all her abilities.
And there is a perfect solution for this, which most christianfags here will reject immediately:
Let her read "Satanic Witch".

I's like red pill for women.
It teaches them they get ahead in life by staying below a man in the hierarchy.
It teaches them to be feminine.
It teaches them that men hate when a woman is acting all smart and dumb gigles are what she should go for.
And feminists hated it when it came out.

Just give her all the fatherly attention she needs when growing up.
This way she won't look for that attention from boys and will become very picky.
Frustrating for boys, it's really hard to woo a properly raised girl.

This can create a nigger fetish. Trust me I've seen a few women get redpilled and develop a fetish for black men. It speaks highly about female nature.

No matter what you do,she'll wind up being a roastie.That's what you get for procreating in clown world.

Attached: soonTM.jpg (1024x731, 104K)

Wow logical as fuck. Incredibly rational and factual with logic and rationalism backed up with logical fact of arguments of evidence and reality.

Give her examples. Give her examples of what not to do. We have heroes and mentors. But it's not a bad idea to have villains and anti-mentors as well. Instill values and virtue by showing her what can happen without it.

only about the purest form of love user

Attached: 14f3dcd958526830984472356711.jpg (383x384, 22K)

>cuckold
>procreating
Pick one

>Let her read "Satanic Witch".
>Just go for the bible
there are two pills
Satan pill and Bible pill
which will you chose, Neo?

Attached: bill-cosby-morpheus-blue-pill-red-pill.jpg (735x579, 73K)

this

>*tamps bowl*
>*flick flick*

Attached: cucked and bluepilled.jpg (960x960, 538K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wEul3uHBLn4

Emma was such a q t. I miss her.

Make her not white. Have mulattas

There you go, defining what red-pilling really is.

Do a full mating press on her every night and impregnate her as soon as possible.

I think that women with higher IQ might be more capable of recognizing the fundamental differences between male and female psychology, actually. My wife has a pretty high IQ (estimated around 120-125) and she is completely aware of her psychological limitations due to her maternal instinct. The important thing to understand is that women overwhelmingly possess a very important mental apparatus that leads them to believe that destructive attributes can be nurtured away. This is true with infants, of course. If an infant cries, breastfeed it. If an infant throws a tantrum, play with it until it giggles. The problem arises when this maternal instinct (best summarized as "freeze or appease instinct") is distended into a general method of social reaction for all destructive behavior, independent of the age of the individual enacting such destructive behavior.

Remember, IQ is a representation of pattern recognition, functional vocabulary, speed of constructive thought and short term memory. It has nothing to do with maturity. The key element of maturity is a rational adherence to the tenets of objective reality. One of those tenets is that men and women have different weaknesses, and one of the weaknesses of women is impulsive and emotion-based reasoning when it concerns humans. The reason women appear "broken" and rebellious is because they're immature. They're immature because we exist in a society steeped in the veneer of "civility" and entirely devoid of harsh consequences for stupid actions.

What the fucking garbage fucking fuck?

This. Also teach her proper feminine hygiene so she's not too stinky down there during and right after her period. Once scarred, always mindful.

Germany being fucking based again.
God bless.

Intended for:

you gottta give her the belt
aint nothin like a good ol belt loppin gurl

Attached: 1557545654337.jpg (1080x1080, 348K)

By being a man and leading your family in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 409K)

Impossible.

There is a reason all societies up until now have been Patriarchal.

Why do you think the Chinese are pushing Feminism so much?

Attached: 1366089653386.gif (320x287, 982K)

No girl is easier to bed in college than a closeted Christian virgin. No girl is more likely to became a toastier either.

Don't let the pedos on this forum anywhere near her.

Bible will work fine on lower IQ women.

>But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
>1 Timothy 2:12

There's no way a woman with an IQ that's at least average is gonna accept this. I know many men like to rationalize it, say that "women like it" etc - if they are not dumb and not damaged, they don't. It's a coping mechanism and simply a lie that men tell themselves. At best, women who are not utterly stupid can pretend to like it if you like it, and they wanna please you in order to gain something for you.

Satanic witch teaches women that if they want something from a man, they should never ever under any circumstance assume a superior position and should act as his subordinate - that's the only way to be successful with a man in your life.

From a male perspective, what the Bible achieves with dumb women, Satanich witch achieves with average or above average IQ women.

And IQ is VERY important here. The most patriarchal countries are the low IQ countries. Because it's easier to convince a dumb woman to obey, cause she has no thoughts of her own anyway. I know some guys here won't like hearing this about their holy grail also known as patriarchy, but it's a non-disputable fact, high IQ countries are less patriarchal than low IQ countries.

voy.com/246851/
There are plenty of forums dedicated to this discussion.

No man is good enough for her in the eyes of a father until one day one man is and than it's ok if he "fucks" her.

Who is she?

feed her lot of gmo chicken and shit so she POPS out dat you know what it iz then give her to me (no older than 10) for da buziness but only me cuz I ain't no NPC
it's that simple, G

Otherwise incels are going to go on a killing spree

ops daughter of course

Fritzl style.

Attached: 1530463063758.jpg (1500x1000, 157K)

Bible is good for all ranges of IQ. You just change how abstract you want to go with it

Great, now I'm on another list. Thanks, faggot.

Any of you have daughters? I have a 3 year old and am having another girl in three months. I'd love a son so will be trying again but my girl is great. Nothing wrong with it at all.

I think they're being human. Poltards wouldn't understand.

Yeah it's good if you apply self-delusion, which most so called Christians do desu.