David Icke was right

David Icke was right

Attached: 1557955413718.webm (640x1136, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGkoIMY60QA
youtube.com/watch?v=KIOX6bGO8jE
reddit.com/r/PedoGate/comments/92tzq2/any_connection_between_the_black_eye_theory_and/e3ocp57
is2.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are they performing a reptilian ritual

wtf is this actually, a democrat spa?

Looks like it could Epstein Island temple.

Attached: wtfpepe.jpg (528x325, 29K)

Is this a fucking bath house staffed by children or something?

wew what the fuck is this

What are they cleaning? Looks like an altar

>this thread has been pruned or deleted

Attached: 1557316140769.gif (741x674, 118K)

WTF IS THIS
MODSSSSS

why are they wearing clothes??
this place is sickening.

Its the bathouse of a palace in Turkey owned by a rich mountain jew.

Looks like a Turkish bath.
They are usually filled with fat, greasy, hairy men.

Op is saying they’re not children. I’ve heard this before. The reptilian elite pose as little girls, so they say.

it's a turkish bathhouse retards, nothing's creepy here
youtube.com/watch?v=YGkoIMY60QA

Biden's basement. He has them lean backwards into the water to cleanse their hair before he lines them all up and sniffs their hair.

what a vapid cunt. send her to the fucking oven.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=KIOX6bGO8jE

>memeflags claiming it’s just a bathhouse

fuck off

Or it’s a Turkish Bath or whatever
Just maybe. Stop
Me if I sound bonkers.

Honestly, what the fuck is this? I'm fucking disturbed as hell and I'm not even a conspiratard.

>it's a turkish bathhouse
That's creepy as fuck.

Will I get raided if I save this???

Attached: 1553298810560.jpg (668x712, 129K)

Eyes wide shut was a documentary.

>Turkish bath house
Maybe in style, but how sure are you that it’s in Turkey? Also, there’s a lot of weird things happening in the video

>nothing creepy about little girls in attire that barely covers them in a house full of fat greasy naked hairy men aged 40+
>dixie flag

Nothing suprising here

stanley kubrick died 6 days after he made it

No also do it from a proxy

I for one welcome our cunny overlords

Are those child laborers in bikinis? WTF.

what the hell
cockroach

True, Why are they pouring water out of a jug continuously one after another onto a pedestal? What are the two girls in the back doing? Why is an adult filming little girls in bathing suits?

Seriously wtf is this? The private chambers of the pope?

Attached: 1557864648211.jpg (700x693, 90K)

Some twatter celeb was at a spa and took a picture of it a while ago and was making fun of pizzagate, saying if he filmed his girls playing around you morons would think it's some kind of sex dungeon.
Thanks for showing how delusional you all are

Didn’t Issac Kappy take this video and post it? Wasn’t this why he was killed?

Ike is right about a ton of stuff though.
>just because I’m paranoid doesn’t mean I’m not being followed
Right? Well just go and watch him speak. I did. He only mentioned the reptilians in passing and other crazy stuff that I was braced for.
Jewish groups hound him and the seminar before the one i went to was shut down by the police who sent ticket holders away and refused to give any reason why they were doing it and still were refusing to give any reason by the time of Ikes next seminar. For real. I recommend going. comfy.

shilling and well poisoning.
this video is not related to kapi.
reddit.com/r/PedoGate/comments/92tzq2/any_connection_between_the_black_eye_theory_and/e3ocp57

So is the story that those were just four unattended kids in matching swimsuits in the Turkish bath with some random twitter celeb? Or are those child laborers?

Honestly, neither scenario is great, user.

Op here & that is not what I'm saying at all.
I'm saying David Icke was right.

Still thank you faggot

Do you have a link to the tweet?

I'm assuming those are his daughters, you autist, since thats the exact room in the tweet. I hope someone recognizes what I'm talking about and posts it, there's no way I can remember who it was.

Imagine pounding that sweet loli pussy, damn son, those elites know how to have fun

Attached: 1535570519830.jpg (547x692, 38K)

>oh hahah you guys believed it when I lied xd you are so dumb and I am so smart!
This was literally debunked weeks ago, when you posted the first thread. We all know its a bathhouse now, stop re-posting it to try and ebic xd trell newfags.

>The memeflag opinions are in line once more

Colour me surprised

I dont go on there. I saw a screen shot of it here I think, a few days ago

THE STANDARD hollywood has one crazy hamam

Attached: 39c[1].jpg (640x659, 40K)

He has four daughters of three different ethnicities?

Attached: 1557991589694.jpg (455x444, 48K)

Yeahhhh not good enough bitch.

Hey buddy, see that "ID" followed by random letters and numbers? Those are to tell who's who. Take a look at OP and then mine

bahaha nobody believes you why are you even here if you're not a shill an hero

Attached: 1557990378148.jpg (1928x3760, 2.51M)

yeah sure some random guy just had a bunch of lolitas in skimpy bathsuits pretend they were workers in a haram just to own memesters on the internet. all of it unsauced of course

sloppy job Mossad

Attached: 1482353896103.png (785x757, 512K)

Could also be a random person in the same place.
Either way, I'm extremely suspicious that this video gets posted of this exact room after that tweet. Feels like a "journalist" setting up another "haha look at the craaaazy conspiracy theorists" type thing

It's true though. Americans don't know about these family bathhouses.

Uhhh I'm pretty sure they're just playing around. Change the backround to any public pool and you'll be looking at the same thing

>Feels like
Wait, so the tweet you saw didn't even say it was bait for conspiracy theorists? You're just assuming it was part of an elaborate false flag by some eceleb to embarrass faceless anons on Jow Forums? Was it posted by @Xanatos?

Attached: ytwvx2yprjywgrb1v3ml.gif (320x180, 3.15M)

see you in prison lads

ok wtf

Has anyone a legitimate answer from what is going on???

Attached: boomer_wHAT.jpg (382x854, 40K)

HOLY SHIT LOOKS AT THESE CULTISTS!!!
It's not like this is a standard turskish style boathouse/sauna.

Attached: cc2b0665c27b6c198caf77fe5557c105.jpg (1280x853, 162K)

No, the tweet was specifically talking about how architecture can look creepy and that they were at a bathhouse but if he filmed his daughters hanging out here it would look like a creepy epstein dungeon, with a picture of this exact room

Whats going on is you're retarded.

See

More about the info about the video?
They also cut parts from the movie.

It's a heated stone at the center of a sauna-like room. If you draw water from the spigot then pour it over the heated stone as these girls, it increases the humidity in the room.
Bathhouses tend to have different rooms with different levels of temperature/humidity and different water or steam features.
See

Isaac Kappy was recently suicided
This is apparently a clip from his killswitch video

Attached: 20190516_222204.png (1440x2065, 332K)

>Change the backround to any public pool and you'll be looking at the same thing
Yeah definitely not. There are no public pools where girls below 10 or whatever have their own little room where they go just themselves.

This is not how the real world works.
>he thinks there are saunas solely catered to lolis
I guess their parents just left them there. "Have fun in the girls only below 10 sauna honey!"

Attached: 565465464.png (300x229, 61K)

Cultists
>paedophiles

Bump

So he dresses his daughters like that and records videos of them?
That story isn't great either, user.

Attached: 468484875876.png (566x640, 475K)

>was making fun of pizzagate
comet pizza was actually making fun of pedophilia in an viral marketing effort.
Thanks for showing how delusional you are

why is there such an effort to "debunk" this?
Four little girls of different ethnicity...in a turkish bath wearing "uniform-like" suits..and misleading posts but not one exact match to the room? why?
poor the water cool the stone lay the client down, soap them up, rinse them off, massage, happy ending? really makes you think.
go watch videos of what happens in turkish baths. THEN please, post the exact same room.

Are you sure the teens weren't trying to prevent him from forcing himself off?
I think the official story is more believable than you suggesting the media lied and the teens actually pushed him off.
t. cia

>have their own little room where they go just themselves.
Holy shit are you schizophrenic? There's been plenty of fucking times I've see a group of little girls by themselves at the pool, spa, and in the steam room. Look up what a steam room is, look up how bath houses work.

There's plenty of shady shit going on, this isn't one of those things. You're tilting at a windmill you dumb fuck

>I'm gonna film my underage daughters in bath suits playing around in a roman-like bathhouse and put it on the internet
>That'll show them!

>There's been plenty of fucking times I've see a group of little girls by themselves in the steam room
I bet you have. pedo fuck

Attached: 1485609079469.jpg (283x200, 9K)

Oh, so it was just the good old ''it's just a prank bro''.

Attached: 1547416771803.jpg (800x900, 86K)

>There's been plenty of fucking times I've see a group of little girls by themselves at the pool, spa, and in the steam room
Wut???????????????

Attached: 1526741922676.jpg (750x677, 119K)

Most people don't think a little girl in a swim suit is unusual. Do you go to beaches and call any parent taking pictures of their kids pedophiles?
Go on facebook, look at all your friends pictures and tell me there's none of them and/or their kids at a beach or pool

I just fucking know in a few days we're going to see some kind of blogger using screenshots of this thread to further the narrative that any one thinking theres major pedo rings are delusional

stop shilling you being retraded you fucking piece of shit. the exact same one has been posted before. this video is not linked to kapy (post proof kike).

shills and retards, Jow Forums 2019

despite using a steam room and sauna weekly I have never ever seen barely dressed little girls in either, nor the hot tub. There is a age restriction.

If you routinely see little girls in your club, I think we all know what kind of club your belong to.

I'm not the one assuming that a couple girls playing with water must be sex workers.

Have you... never been to a beach, lake, or pool...?

is2.Jow Forums.org/pol/1557777568760.jpg
here you go, retard.

(((YOU))) prove it is NOT linked. MEMFLAGFAG

based cunnyseurs

Attached: 1549488630892.jpg (1939x1163, 328K)

Wrong! Any parent (including women) get upset when they see some random dude taking photos/video of female children at pools/beaches. It's a well known pedo/perv tactic, more common than you think.

Also, yes, you see kids all the time at CERTAIN places. A Bathhouse is not one of them. If it were a spa at a resort or country club community that's different. Places like bath houses don't even let kids in, especially if unattended by a parent.

>barely dressed
You mean... a swim suit?
I don't go to a club, but in lots of different spas and pools. A few kids hanging out by themselves is defintely not weird. Shit, I used to be one of them.
Maybe you think it's weird because you never had childhood friends that you were allowed to be alone with?

Good thread

Attached: 1544271792747.png (224x207, 15K)

yikes

It's coming. Elites are looking to change the laws to cover their asses when shit hits the fan

Imagine the cunny

This

>is2.Jow Forums.org/pol/1557777568760.jpg
Heya retard I know you are slow but if you are so autistic as to be completely unable to recognize patterns you need to stop. NOW.
THIS is the room where the little girls are, and UNTIL you produce the identical room you can STFU and GTFO.

Attached: bath house turkish.jpg (468x408, 43K)

Yes because having 10 years old in swimming suits are you when you are naked is something normal

YOU ABSOLUTE SICK FAGGOTS YOU DESERVE THE ROPE FUCKING PEDOS

Attached: 1482191196_1cc8beb58a1977c5d5fb003fffc2933e.gif (390x379, 160K)