Switzerland Future

Will Switzerland continue to be the richest and one of the best countries to live in by 2050?
What's your opinion :)

Attached: c59545ecc300597d3153e3141e6b5a70ee34f3c327816c185f28feedc0663c96.jpg (640x427, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

speedtest.net/ookla-5g-map
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck shitzerland

Attached: camacho.gif (303x228, 1.81M)

My friend lives there and say they are very conservative on imigration laws. If this keep that way, yes, I think they will only get better.

They are the Bank of States, multi-millionaires, drug/prostitution traffickers and have always been neutral in international conflicts.

They are the most red-pilled State in the world.

balkan will overthrow it

No, this sunday we will most likely give in to every EU demand and pretty much joining the EU singing away our borders, our freedom and our way of life for ever.
It's almost over. Thanks commies.

I think so. As long as they keep making toblerone and ricola, I'm happy.

It's quite possible although smaller states like Monaco or Liechtenstein will always beat us.

Please don't we have so many here

Was thinking of moving there after finishing my masters in Electrotechnical Engineering. I'm from Portugal so I think it would not be hard to get a visa there

it will get blacked just like the rest of europe

As far as i understand they allow the educated to immigrate, that's why they are well off.

Not unlike U.K, France and Germany where they allow any niggerarab to come in.

Attached: 1534715654213.jpg (687x629, 88K)

What? We're part of schengen. Every illiterate nigger from europe or that got his hands on a schengen passport can move here.
Yeah that's how bad it is. Switzerland is over, we're on course to turn into Germany or Austria tier poverty ridden shitholes.

They are just a bunch of cowards hiding in the mountains.

Attached: 1555324297268.jpg (700x553, 40K)

I just realized that Switzerland = "lizard newts". Fucking reptilians!
You can trust me on this as Norway = "warn yo"

Also Germany = "R gay men", but I don't think it is related to this.

can someone from switzerland explain why the country has 4 times the amount of active 5G rollouts than the rest of the world combined?

speedtest.net/ookla-5g-map

Attached: 5grollout_global.png (1480x679, 185K)

Knowledge?

Ye

/. ! .\

#

/. D. ./

Attached: future of switzerland.png (1070x794, 415K)

The future is dark, user. As in we'll all be drowning in niggers by 2050. There's no more hope for anywhere. I hope you're stacking ammo deep. Soon, we're all going to need it for a simple trip to the grocery store.

Attached: 1557957594141.jpg (412x412, 28K)

of course but fuck off we're full

Move to China, then we will be safe.

Was just there. Seen some commie and "Refugees Welcome" graffiti in Zurich and Bern. Lots of niggers when the sun goes down. The White men are feminine. Was disappointed to see McNiggers and Booger King everywhere.
Other than that, it's an amazing country. So far ahead of the US in infrastructure. It's clean, not a piece of trash anywhere. People were nice. Quiet.
The US certainly have loud, dirty, fat, dumb people. I hated coming back to the US.

Attached: Matterhorn.jpg (1500x1000, 268K)

WRONG! There was tons of niggers straight out of Africa when I was there last week. It's depressing.

It will still be nice. Too small to be "great" though.

That's what you have to expect in large cities thanks Mama Merkel and (((EU))). We can't throw the trash out anymore.
>Was disappointed to see McNiggers and Booger King everywhere.
That's globalisation for you, every single city center looks the same. Mc Dicks, Starcucks, H&M, Zara, Apple and a avenue with the Luxury stuff like Chanel, LV etc everywhere. No matter if you go to Zurich, Hong Kong, NYC, Bangkok, Buenos Aires or where ever.

expat here, swiss people (at least the average shitlib) are working hard to flush their living standards down the toilet. it's like watching a really talented soccer player sawing off his own legs. you want to ask him what the fuck they think they're doing and they're answering "don't worry, it's gonna turn out great" while flashing you a spurdo smile.

It was a nice country. I hope you guys keep it.

It will be over after the "EU gun law" vote that will bring us down to UK tier cuck laws.
Glad you could enjoy it but it's going south really fast.

Just wait until the packs of niggers come out during the day or away from the train stations because eventually they will. Those faggy White men there won't fight back or protect their women when it happens.

That's really depressing. I really wish all of you could come to the US and see what you're about to do to yourselves. Maybe change your minds.

Yeah, but at least we will go out as a example of "how to destroy a great country and turn it into Somalia within 5 years or less". We're already in year 4 and there's no sign of hope.
Even our "conservatives" are just globalist crypto kikes.

Pretty sure Switzerland is the hub for the elite satanists.

Attached: gotthard tunnel opening ceremony.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

I'm thinking of investing part of my savings in swiss franc, will it be a smart decision?

I don't really trust these currencies at the moment that is USD, Euro and GBP

>he's a /x/ sperg
>he doesn't understand folklore and sagas
>he doesn't understand "modern interpretations" of above
>when people explain to him he spergs out even harder
>he posts the same shit since over 3 years
Here we go again...

How long until the new gun laws are going to be introduced (in case "yes" voters get the majority)?

no you are not part of schengen . just visa free. there is still borders between switz. and border countries

How ever long it takes to put it trough. But I guess it will be less than 1 month. They can work fast if it's about cucking us.
Expect that all purchase permits will be revoked the second there's a yes.

czech republic told the EU to fuck off and said guns are good against terrorists

Wew, sounds worse than I expected.

the female politicians are really ruining this country... they are too afraid to do business with the EU and just want to bend over

Switzerland is sadly already fubar

No, not female politicians, females in general.

I understand the hub of private banking is there and the Jewish elite all have houses there and both the Zionist Congress and Jewish Congress were formed in Switzerland.

Attached: Zionist Congress Switzerland.jpg (960x720, 88K)

Who knows how bad it will really get but with what is in it and the "left" approach to it I expect a really hard rape if we can't win it. As if this goes trough all EU cuckery will. This is the last stand we have to prevent our status as a sovereign nation.

It was fun while it lasted. I fear the same thing.
Dont cry because its over. Smile because it happened

Switzerland is basically what New York would be if it accepted wealthy white people instead of chinks and Indians. Poor brown people and niggers literally cannot afford to live there.

They have so many mountain valleys that they’ll need more towers to provide good coverage.

I still hope my fellow swiss will do the right thing and refuse the EU onslaught on our laws and independence.

What's the politics of Liechtenstein?

Even more cucked, They gave in to the EU 20 years ago and can't wait to get more "culturally enriched".

Fuck you, Bankers.

Attached: zero dollar bill.jpg (850x365, 68K)

I only saw 1 nigger there.

How bad can it get? I was there a few years ago and from what I saw it was a bank, a palace, and a guy that would stamp your passport with a fake entrance stamp since you don't actually need it anymore. Not sure why that country exists, what they do, or why anyone would want to live there.

It's one of the richest per capita places in the world do to international business.

heaven for (((banks))) and tax evaders

Oh, so it's a Jewtown like Monaco and all those other city-states. Well Switzerland is basically just a giant Bergjude fortress, they should annex Liechtenstein

Swiss and based

Rich leftist/jew strongholds don't get blacked.