I like the way this redditor thinks. If women just claim that they or their body are property...

I like the way this redditor thinks. If women just claim that they or their body are property, I think we can all agree it's perfectly reasonable to murder people who trespass on your property.

Attached: file.png (993x817, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_v._Bell
discordapp.com\invite\zSyp9sX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if women declare their body as property it means prostitution should be legal as women are property.

its funny how conservatives often call poor people "parasites" and yet when someone like a fetus is much more comparable to that, if unwanted, they demand a woman be forced to keep it

Not if you invite them there first, asshole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_v._Bell
the funny thing is. your body belongs to the government.

Implying a baby is going to kill you. Are women this pathetic? Trick question.
Yes they are

I think it’s better than declaring someone a parasite before they’re even born.

If they put "let's kill them, born and unborn" as a combo, killing babies and adult drug dealers, rapists and murderers perhaps I might support it.

also
>commits act known to cause pregnancy
>refers to fetus as person
>admits it's killing a person
>proceeds to kill person that was created which otherwise would not have existed without the original act
this isn't stand your ground but premeditated murder

in cases of rape they haven't been invited

>Or are guns less deadly than abortions
Has she not seen the statistics? Abortion also happens to be a guaranteed death while you can "easily" survive being shot.

Let's yell at reddit on Jow Forums!!!!

ARRRGHHH! Faggot!

is this what you're looking for OP?

The woman put it there though. I cant kill someone on my property when I brought them onto it.

Child always comes first. Main reason men cant divorce themselves from financial responsibility. Whats best for the child comes before the adult.

Then go back to plebbit and be with your kind

>stand your ground law allows you to invite somebody into your house and then kill them because they're incapable of leaving

If I break into your house and chain a baby to a radiator then leave, you don't get to kill the baby.

>admits it's murder
really reddit...

Attached: 1526361706431.jpg (721x960, 40K)

For goodness sake women it's their fucking child

>an unborn baby is a parasite
yikes!

Half the shit on that board makes me infuriated:
>Fetus is a parasite
>Souls don't exist
>Corpses have more rights

Ok?
I don't see the problem, user.

This user knows.

>let someone rape you
>kill the baby

Attached: 1373692371759.jpg (612x612, 116K)

me neither. Although when you quantify your existence as a series of holes and have no personality or skills to offer you enter a very competitive market

Attached: 1456078660633.webm (1024x768, 2.6M)

>If I can kill a person for being on my property
If they are trespassing. Not it you invited them in.

Yes, women ARE property.

Fuck you nigger, you can't INVITE somebody onto your property and then kill them for trespassing.

Attached: 1529242340728.jpg (1000x1000, 175K)

so if i shag a slapper and she gets pregnant that month, i can force her to abort the property i have claimed?

a parasite can only live through the enabling of a host, so yes the unborn, children not old enough to work, pensioners and dole scum are all technically parasites

Species don't engage in parasitism on themselves. Not a parasite. Not a malfunctioning cell. Not cancer. Genetically distinct from both parents. Not Her Body.

if you force a person onto your property you do not have the right to kill them

That moment when left wing SJW feminists become ultra right wing anarcho-libertarians.

she would kill a trespassing child. lol

It is reasonable to kill trespassers and used to be legal until we segued into our current kinder gentler free open society

Crazy Idea: lets stop having unprotected sex.

Attached: 1555635016116.gif (678x422, 186K)

>Invites man to cum inside her
>Kills baby

>Invites man into property
>Kills man

Perfect analogy. It's almost as if women possess to varying degrees an in built victim mentality which causes them to implode in self defeat.

A fetus is not a parasite you moron.

That's like saying your stool, or your urine, is a parasite.

A fetus is a biological process created by your own body combined with the sperm of a man.

Man, if only there was a way to use existing stand your ground laws if you're about to be raped

This

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
Copy to your browser... EZ...NO-RULES, no yannies
GO GO GO
MSG_ID: us01yif9r5
CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU'RE NOT HERE YOU SILLY MOTHER FUCKER
DONT READ KIKE
COPY THAT SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING BROWSER

>kill a person for being on my property
That's a pretty terrible misreading of stand-your-ground, almost as though it was made from total ignorance of how self-defense law works.

>A fetus is a biological process created by your own body combined with the sperm of a man.
which, 99.99% of the time, was completely voluntary

I didn't know this place had so many religious people against abortions early on. I personally think they should be allowed to have an abortion rather than a unwanted child, especially if they're in a situation where it's just not viable. Lot's of people have sex today, a lot of young ones too. But most people use protection also, so there aren't lot's of them getting pregnant either.

>us01yif9r5
>yif
Not today, NSA. You and your discord furries will never subvert the 4chins.

it's not trespassing if you invite them on your property.

More like TwoXtraChromosomes

You can't invite someone onto your property and then shoot them for being on your property.
God, western women are fucking retarded. I have little faith in your future, guys.

>"Why did you kill your mail man?"
>"He was on my property"
>"Oh, ok. You're free to go"

Kill all leafs. The claim they lay to Canada is illegitimate, it is rightful American clay and so they should be treated as a foreign invasion force. Shoot on sight

>western women are retarded
ALL women are retarded.

Attached: 1514517569226.png (778x512, 45K)

*sniiiiiiiiiiiiff*

Attached: 1502677438894.jpg (852x1041, 150K)

Why do women limit their sense of liberty to whether they can get an abortion or not? A fetus isn't part of its mother's body, so the mother doesn't even have any ownership over it. She may have an obligation to care for it, sure, but it's not her property.

Attached: EB12D4A1-D1B6-47E8-9E83-AB1B2BDCAC10.png (501x622, 429K)

reddit cringe thread?

Attached: 3435.png (909x540, 102K)

What am I looking at? A huge ball sack hanging down?

Or if they are rude guests and threaten you

I thinks its an obese real doll

When you have sex you consent to the possibility of getting pregnant, whore.

Yes, conservatives are the hypocrites, always :^)

>keep it
Not like adoption exists or anything. (fun fact you get paid to do this)
Poor people can be parasites but even so we don't have a government sponsored facility dedicated to euthanizing them like animals. Fucking kill yourself.

their body their choice
let these freaks kill themselves if they want to kill their own body
a child is 50% the dna of the dad, so not the mothers body
if it is important enough to kill the kid the mom should just kill herself

how about we sentence women to death if they have an abortion. Eye for an Eye. Death by whipping.

Imagine saying murder is wrong.

>pregnancy
>parasite

you and your thought process have much more in common with cancer then your analogy.

Statistically speaking, more people survive gunshot wounds than they do abortions, so yes, guns are less deadly than abortions.

baby killer

A body can't be considered property, because it would make indentured servitude legal. I know it sounds like a total brainlet post, but it's actually true. The whole point of not considering a person's body property, or a good, is that it can never be sold or interchanged, and thus it makes slavery or servitude de iure impossible. The moment a person's body is considered a good or property is where late-stage capitalism truly kicks in, and ironically the thing stopping it is classic liberal values.