Reddit cringe thread

Holy fucking shit the state of the left. They took Tarrants bait about Cadance Owens and swallowed the entire fishing rod.
Also reddit cringe thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-225819__01.jpg (862x378, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/alxxpa/just_had_my_leg_amputated_its_whatever_i_didnt/efhwoto?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
removeddit.com/r/aww/comments/arzohp/there_was_a_thunderstorm_and_he_got_very_scared/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does reddit love Islam but hats certain other religions?

>I developed a drinking problem serious enough to seek therapy over because of "racist microaggressions" and yet I still have the nerve and total lack of self-awareness to talk about "white fragility"
There are really people who are like this in the world today, and there are a lot of them, and the numbers of them are growing.

Attached: reddit is awful 243580926808077800-.png (647x355, 66K)

Because they want to be popular

Actually they only hate Christianity.
Islam, judaism and the eastern religions are all worshipped on there.

Sociopathic reddit AKA "liberal proressive and more moral than you" reddit seems to secretly delight in the pain and humiliation of innocent animals.

Attached: reddit is awful 390243860.png (2240x2562, 3.35M)

>Guy suggests buying a 12 year old sex toys might not be a good idea
>-55 downvotes

Attached: reddit is awful 135013098601968012 year old sex toys.png (688x173, 19K)

Hitler a Vegan so I guess that's fascistic too.

>Jen, if you see this: I won.

Attached: reddit is so awful.png (893x440, 110K)

Attached: onions.png (644x800, 15K)

There are a million posts like this all over reddit. This one isn't special. It's just completely typical.

Attached: reddit cuckoldry 2.png (767x367, 64K)

Attached: reddit is the worst.png (878x331, 81K)

They hate Easter Worshipers, not Branch Managers

Is this even cuckoldry? Or reverse cuckoldry? Or ultra cuckoldry? IDK even what the technical term for it would be other than "sad".

Attached: reddit cuck 1.png (841x164, 36K)

Because they're dumb as fuck.

WTF even here

Attached: reddit worst of confessions only had a child to prove to people that i have sex.png (890x382, 109K)

Oh god

Attached: fRx51D.gif (600x330, 1.32M)

wut

Attached: reddit cuckoldry.jpg (951x1024, 122K)

All of the comments were completely in this woman's corner.

Attached: reddit evil abortion woman.png (1296x2472, 524K)

>lol why though?

Attached: 1553616807019.jpg (1257x836, 486K)

>All of the comments were completely in this woman's corner.
Example
Thanks for the gold, kind stranger

Attached: reddit evil abortion woman response.png (611x296, 45K)

The most reddit post of all time

>cat-son
People like this are why the white birthrate is dead

Women are traitors to strong out groups.

Jfc I hate them

Nuclear war when?

Attached: reddit npc.jpg (931x486, 148K)

>Christianity
>Not an Eastern Religion

It’s outrageous man. It really does get just downright biblical how bad people fuck their own shit up; the path is narrow my niggas!

What a fucking faggot.
Not for deepthroating the dildo, just for his faggot ass personality. How can these people be so lame?

/thread

Just WTF

Attached: reddit is retarded.png (672x651, 301K)

They are conditioned to hate whitey.
They just say shit they think others will up vote and convince themselves that's their identity

>not fat but I'm calling her curvy
Lol these guys are gonna be disappointed.
The couple is gonna be disappointed in the guys too though so it's a wash

>non-white behaves antisocial and racist
>gets called out
>it's white people's fault

microaggressions = solipsisticly blaming others for ones own inability to handle social situations

white fragility is projection/transference of non-white insecurity/inferiority complex onto whites.

kek

Attached: 1557726677985.jpg (406x657, 51K)

idk but all religions are retarded and followers of any should be burned alive

>morality is subjective don't be toxic y'all xD

Attached: fd-reddit-alien.jpg (424x541, 67K)

>wecantexpectgodtodoallthework.jpeg

Attached: 1513600147127.jpg (768x652, 64K)

Isn't being married kinda proof of that?

Check out this picture of this dog. More of a story with this one:
I saw this post upvoted to the front page. It had like 40K upvotes. It was on one of the Jow Forumsawwwww sort of subs. Everyone was fawning over the dog. The OP was in the comments telling everyone he was a stray that he took in, and basically was virtue signaling as this totally noble person.

The title of the post was something about how the dog was scared or thunder and ran into the closet to be with the pokemons.

The original picture was much darker. And I thought there was something weird about it so I brightened it up and noticed this fucking belt is basically tied around the fucking dogs neck. He tied it in to give it that scared look on his face and he did it all for karma.

He basically tied a fucking noose around his own dogs neck and threw some pokemon in the closet with him for reddit karma. And then in the comments went and had the audacity to tell everyone what a good person he was.

I'd link to the post but the faggot deleted his account and the post after I called him out. Worst part is that fucking reddit faggots were DOWNVOTING my comment with the brightened picture because reddit is such a hivemind and they just hate anyone going against the hive-grain so much.

Attached: animal abuse on reddit.jpg (3024x4032, 2.7M)

>For those wondering what happened, back in 2017 I had returned from a deployment and we were offloading Hazmat from our ship. My friend and fellow sailor was driving a forklift and I suppose he got confused about which way he needed to turn and instead of going left, he went right. If you know anything about forklifts, it has rear wheel steering so when he turned the wrong way, the forklift swung out and crushed my foot/shin and snapped the hell out of it. I’ve had 6 surgeries to try and repair the damage and while the doctors did an amazing job, the permanent nerve damage was too much to stomach. I was diagnosed with severe CRPS and it felt like my leg was being dissolved in acid or sliced with razors blades 24/7. Definitely not a pleasant experience. In November I decided go forth with the Below Knee Amputation and today 31st of Jan we did it. It is a pretty surreal experience that I will happily go into detail with if any of you are curious. I’m staying optimistic and positive! Thank you guys and gals for all your support. It has been a privilege and an honor to serve my country.
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/alxxpa/just_had_my_leg_amputated_its_whatever_i_didnt/efhwoto?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Attached: scr.png (1024x768, 44K)

>morality is subjective
>but you can't judge other people's morality
>but morality is subjective
okay.

real life money died to congratulate this fag on coming out

>wow, this blew up!

Fucking cancer, all of it

Yeah exactly. Typical reddit. "I blew my leg off. YAY!" It's just twisted and bizarre and inhuman. Everything is backwards there.

You know what he meant you facetious niggerfaggot

This was probably an accident and he's just being cool about it.

Nah he legit tied a noose around the dogs neck. In the comments when I argued with him his story changed like 5 times until he actually finally just deleted his account, presumably because he was worried about someone reporting him for obvious animal abuse.

Every thread here has plenty of plebbit cringe. It doesn't need it's own cancerous thread. OP should kill herself at the first opportunity.

>know that countless strangers on the internet - including me - do.
God they're so pathetic...

Based defender of Doggo's

Attached: 1511058470433.jpg (395x395, 27K)

removeddit.com/r/aww/comments/arzohp/there_was_a_thunderstorm_and_he_got_very_scared/

if you search his name he uses the same as twitter im sure its him

Jfc

I was being ironic mate.

Think about this.
this is promoted by the media and many platforms.
It's litteral abuse to get internet attention.

Attached: 1557518729289.jpg (869x1024, 175K)

I was responding rhetorically to the pic.

Not necessarily but neither is having a kid since he could be adopted. Wonder if this guy tries to make it obvious he isn't.

Reading through that made me legitimately angry.

Attached: 1538072553057.png (439x487, 200K)

>Reading through that made me legitimately angry.
I just deleted the account I was posting on cuz I didn't even know I still had it open, but if you can still see the comments then you can see where the POS argued with me and where with critical thinking you can see that it is indisputably a belt he tied around the dogs neck because of the holes / notches and how they are positioned and so forth.

fucking lmao
>have sex

>have dumb thought
>state it out-loud
being born honest has it's drawbacks.
i've said worse shit than this.

Honestly I support her too. She did exactly what pro-life people say is another option instead of abortion. She carried the baby to term and then gave the child up.

>can he just hurry up and tell my child her mom doesn't give a fuk about her and doesn't even want her to know her name
>am i the asshole?

Attached: 1557946445314.png (622x653, 800K)

Dude...........
WTF even lol.
That's so dumb, how can you be so soulless and spiritually bankrupt not to even want to see or have a relationship with your own flesh and blood offspring. Just stop man. There is no excuse for that woman.

im surprised the comment wasnt deleted and the account banned. reddit is going full neogaf now

that's not a woman.

>spending the first years of your life without an internal monologue.

Attached: my wifes ex husband.png (1034x134, 15K)

I don't know how she can feel that way. But I do believe she does feel that way. Given that, this is the best circumstance one can hope for. The child was born has people around her that care for her, but doesn't have mom. What would you prefer? She gives in to her parents' pressure and sees the kid. Tells her I don't want any contact with you kid, and I regret not aborting you? Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. And in the end it is good that this child was actually born and allowed to live rather than volunteered for an hero status in the womb.

R*Ddit is basically a normalfag version of Resetera now.

and what is wrong with this retard?

>im a shill but its true

lol

God what a fucking piece of shit... That makes me so angry

reminder that Jow Forumsfrenworld is a place of peace and companionship

Attached: F_R_E_N.png (770x105, 17K)

Ahh fair enough

Dad goes to tinder dates with daughter, judges dick pics

Attached: odchia38qgv21.png (934x666, 128K)

lmao. These people are crazy. Too clever for me, clearly.

Some other user here found an archived version of the thread and posted it above. Yes it was very fucked up and gut-wrenching to see the dumb vacant redditors fawning over obvious animal abuse.

NPC memes are too real.

frenworld! That is actually a good sub last time I was there LMAO. One of the few. It will prob be banned by the end of the week.

Attached: frens.jpg (640x745, 61K)

never even heard that before

Attached: 1470442040221.jpg (240x240, 14K)

They hate Christianity because it's an extension of Western culture.

Redit cuck cums while shitting for doing 'nofap'

Attached: IMG_20190404_231815.png (1080x533, 79K)

Such desperation is so pathetic.

Guy is a faggot

BEN SHAPIRO, THE LEADER OF THE ALT RIGHT, IS RADICALIZING OUR YOUTH!!!!
HE MUST BE CENSORED RIGHT NOW!

You need to work on your reading comprehension

"Religion has nothing to do with morals!!!!"

God bless, user.

Christianity represents their parents. Exotic religions represent the people they want to have sex with.

Attached: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (1066x1500, 923K)

What are you talking about a noose? That belt behind him? He's just wrapped in a blanket.

LOL found the OP.

As a white person, I am totally happy that white people like this dont pro create. In a way, what we are living through will expose and eliminate the mental illness genealogically.

literally one random post

one upvote

haha baited, owning the left is just too easy XD

Not growing, nowadays people just feel like this is a positive thing to say/expose about themselves, I mean, the crazy insecure and racist people of course

is this the perfect opportunity to make Ben Shapiro the new Zyklon Ben?

Attached: 1458487946591.gif (69x120, 49K)

You're a faggot too