FLORIDA YES!

Florida's Republican governor is set to sign the nation's toughest laws against anti-Semitism at a ceremony in Israel later this month. Fucking based!

>Fla. Gov. Ron DeSantis to sign campus anti-Semitism bill, possibly on trip to Israel

>Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis has indicated that he will sign a bill aimed at combating anti-Semitism in public education, and it could occur during his planned trip to Israel later in the month.

>DeSantis made this statement during a trip in Miami Gardens, Fla. The bill would bar discrimination on the basis of religion in the Florida public education system, including at state-funded institutions of higher education, and specifically hone in on anti-Semitism.

>“We have an anti-Semitism bill, which is one of the strongest in the nation, that I’ll sign into law, actually I think I will sign it into law when we’re in Jerusalem doing a Cabinet meeting,” the governor said, according to the Orlando Weekly. He plans to be in Israel during the week of May 25-31.

campusreform.org/?ID=12229

Attached: large[1].jpg (1588x612, 136K)

Based.

Holy shit. Both parties are fully compromised. Really, how often do you see both sides wholeheartedly agreeing on something?

when all their (((donors))) agree on something

>Applying a double standard to Israel
So let’s try to elect a dual citizen of Russia and USA, and when people freak out and block it someone can sue them for the double standard.

>Nice first amendment you have there goy, it would be a shame if something happened to it...

Attached: 1523319826634.jpg (967x700, 186K)

Attached: boycott.jpg (600x2078, 224K)

>Signing something unconstitutional into law at a ceremony held in the foreign country it benefits
What a god damn joke

If challenged it will lose on 1st amendment challenges. Trump and these zionist laws are great as they actually are exposing everyone to how evil Israel is at break neck speeds. Its why Ilhan Omar can criticize Israel and still get elected and then have overwhelming support from anyone who is non jewish. Its a snowball rolling downhill and very soon open criticism of Israel will be common and once that secrecy is gone, and Israel has a light shined on ots shenanigans, americans will want war with israel.

Agreed. Now republicans in Florida can't criticize Margaret Sanger and repeat the shitshow in Alabama.

the doctors husband approves

Attached: 1555975114909.jpg (600x755, 61K)

>sign a law in Israel that will throw people in jail in America who say wrong things about israel.
Yikes

You forgot Intel, Waze (and google by proxy, enjoy not posting here forever), Fecesbook, ebay, paypal, and a myriad other companies I can't be arsed to list.

How do you figure that?

>Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis has indicated that he will sign a bill aimed at combating anti-Semitism in public education.

Not an out right ban but highlights the complete disintegration of the idea of natural rights on federally ran school grounds. If anybody planned to challenge civil rights on public school campus it would have been done by now.

> giving examples such as .."accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel."

Accuse anyone (mostly our elected officials) of being double agents for another nation and receive a suspension.

COOL STORY.

Attached: 1272-rare-pepes-2-32128-1431369756-0_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 59K)

Yeah. You should amend the Constitution to not allow anything other than US citizenship in government positions.

Seems like a strawman that advocates discrimination. What if my parents define themselves as american founded murica but birthed me on Mexican soil for Mexican property rights?

What's on the table here is holding jewish emotion higher than natural rights and freedoms.

How do you feel about being free enough to question the holocaust? I personally like it. I like freedoms and against prosecution of thought crimes. Thoughts seem harmless or at least inalienable.

>How do you feel about being free enough to question the holocaust?
Question it to your heart's delight. There cannot be legal repercussions against expressing an opinion. I want to know the exact count of murdered people down to the last Jew as well, and the six gorillion meme isn't doing it any favors.

I like the third one.
Can't accuse even if real or imaginary.
Even..if.. real..

Telling Floridians what to do will only backfire.

You're right, we absolutely should.

Southern Christcucks are truly pathetic

Would LOVE to go to court over this one with the 1st amendment existing. In fact this guy should be fired for breaking the 1st amendment alone.

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Attached: 235435226346.png (206x244, 8K)

(You)
In all seriousness, do people in Isreal even know about / care when burgers do this kinda stuff?

Will be declared unconstitutional just like the texas laws and laws in other states just like it. I think Jow Forums's hate for jews is retarded, but you can scream kike as loud and as often as you want. Free speech is not negotiable.

Sorry, no. I bear your country or people no ill will, but fuck this law and any law like it. If an American wants to stand outside and rave about jewish conspiracies, nigger crime rates or any-fucking-thing they want to, they can. This is America. Free speech is not negotiable.

That said, all muslims should be exterminated.

based Israeli Dual Citizen

You realize it was unanimously voted right?>House Bill 741 cruised through the Florida House and Senate, receiving unanimous votes of approval from both bodies.