What Do You Guys Think About Bosnia/Bosnians?

I Find Bosnia/Bosnians strange because
>European
>Muslim
>Very religiously liberal
>Uber nationalistic
>Hates Arabs
>Despises Africans
>Loves Turks and Turkic nations
>Loves Western Nations
>Hates Russia/Serbia
>Only European nation under Ottomans to not get genetically raped by Turks
>Likes Catholics
>Hates Orthodox

So pol what's your opinion on them?

Attached: W-Insight-1-HT-Sep10.jpg (652x468, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/725710/Bosnia-town-only-Arabs-allowed-live
youtube.com/watch?v=WGvoX9GMml8
youtube.com/watch?v=LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rightful American clay.

i hate the way they talk with their retarded dialects and all
that nation is generally fucked in every way possible
there isnt a more corrupt country in europe i think
but i agree that they have some good things going for them like not being turkish rape babies like serbs and despite being islamic they still eat pork and drink alcohol (just being classic balkan degenerates like the all of us)

They were raped into Islam so it doen't feel familiar to them
>Uber nationalistic
Balkans
Stockholm syndrome
kek

express.co.uk/news/world/725710/Bosnia-town-only-Arabs-allowed-live

>REVEALED: Town in the heart of Europe where ONLY Arabic can be spoken and Arabs can live
>Locals are fuming because they are are only allowed into the site in the south-eastern Europe country if they are servants or cleaners.

>The complex is surrounded by heavy security, gates and high walls and the locals think it is unlawful for foreigners to buy up part of the country and then ban them from entering.

>The homes, which are being marketed in Kuwait, are being sold for £133,000.

>Adverts for the homes call Bosnia a Muslim country “gifted with beautiful nature by Allah”.

>An estate agent told local media: “The owners do not want to mix with local population.

Even Muslims get cucked by Muslims

Attached: Bosnia2-725710.jpg (590x350, 40K)

>kek
they werent cuz turks would not bother you if you didnt resist
bosnians got it really good under the turks

Idk but being a muslim in the balkans is the ultimate rapebabydom in my eyes. If we are talking about actual rape then it's not like everyone else was getting raped 24/7, people just paid taxes.

i mean bosnian muslims are whiter than italians albanians serbs and greeks so idk

Big difference between governments and people.
The government will let Arabs fuck over Bosnia.
But Bosnians still fucking hate them.

>bosnian muslims white
You have never been to Sarajevo, right?

All is Serbia

Attached: lillie edited 1.png (572x924, 200K)

yeah, they get cucked like the rest of Europe despite being muslim.

I wanna that hat and a silk robe so I can drink tea and read Evola while wearing it.

As a bosnian/serbian/croat mutt who's from Bosnia but lives in the Cuckdom of Swerige; I fucking hate the country and the politicians and the fact that I see Turkish and Saudi flags in Sarajevo frightens me. My country is lost.

But the people are chill, like everyone from the Balkans. As long as we don't talk about politics and religions, we can all be bros. I'm friends with croats and serbs and there are no issues. I love visiting home and hanging out with the people too, everyone is chill and the nature is beautiful and food fucking awesome.

We just can't into nationalism and politics. It poisons us. Maybe if someone, somehow, got rid of the kikery that divides us we could be brothers again and truly strong. But as things are, we are either savages figthing over tiny bits of clay or a-political schmucks who just drink and smoke too much.

You mean Bosniaks - not Bosnians. Bosniaks are a self-declared ethnicity, before the term was invented during the 90s, they were just called Croat muslims/Serb muslims
Bosnians on the other hand are people who live in Bosnia, and Bosniaks don't even make 50% of their own population since you have both Croats and Serbs in there. When people say Bosnians the first thing that comes to my mind is one of more than million Serbs living there. Bosniaks on the other hand are the identity crisis fags you're referring to

>mutt muttington
sucks to be you, kill you're self

All I see is Yugoslavia

had a bosnian/yugoslavian girl in my class in the mid 90s that i used to date, her and her sisters were foxes. i should of accepted the offer from her father and made her my wife, but i was young and dumb

>thinking I'm an actual mutt
The fact that my distant ancestors got KIKED in different ways says nothing about my genetics, meme-flag Abdul. People from this area are all Slavs with a good bit of neolithic pre-indoeuropean and some sprinkles of other European.

Based Varg even said he wouldn't mind his daughters marrying bosniaks. Do YOU have such a pure approval of Native European heritage?

That's all I see when I close my eyes too...

They were just called Muslims. Not by religion, but by ethnicity (the retardation of commie Yugoslavia). So someone could be atheist and Muslim (a "Bosniak" who doesn't believe in god).
Maybe they were called muslim Serbs / muslim Croats before communism, not sure.

Attached: hej-sloveni_o_7206249.jpg (500x987, 294K)

He's only a mutt culturally, not genetically. Had it not been for Abrahamic religions of love, acceptance and peace between people that have brought wars and destabilization to these regions, he wouldn't be a mutt in any way.

>t.shit skin bosnian who wants to become an honorary white
Sorry bud, you get grouped in with the rest of the mudslimes and shitskins.

Fuck you Turk

>b-but varg said!
that's one emotional cope for getting called out as an ethnic frankenstein. you'll never belong anywhere.
yeah, yeah we get it, everyone's a serb, they just don't want to admit it.

Shut up leaf and go give your daughter to sandniger

>yeah, yeah we get it, everyone's a serb, they just don't want to admit it.
I literally wasn't aiming at that. He explained in his response. His ancestors all come from the same group of people.

True. My father was a "muslim" but an atheist (and anti-communist) who fucking HATED being called a mudslime, but that's just what you were. Note that bosniaks didn't want this, it was indeed the retardation of communism, they wanted "bosniak" or just "bosnian" and not "muslim". Tito didn't allow it, no idea why because he was pretty pro-Bosnia (like wanted it to be it's own republic and not split between Croatia and Serbia, etc.)

Options before this were "ethnically undecided muslim", "undecided yugoslav", "serbian muslim" or "croatian muslim". My dad once wrote "penguin" and got in trouble.

Rodnovjera FTW, brate xD
Thank the gods most of my family are nonbelievers so I grew up without kikery.

Show flag, Schlomo.

>Show flag, Schlomo.
sug min kuk, you fucking asylum seeker

O vey, did I hit a nerve? Busted. Your frothing at the mouth at the very implication of native europeans and native faith is what gave you away, better luck next time ;^)

I'm serious, get out of my country and be a tree worshipper in your "native" UN protectorate.

>Fuck you Turk
But you're the Turk

FUCK BOSNIAKS! I fucking hate those T*rkic rape babies filth. They are nothing but scum mudslimes who are allied to T*rks and other Muslims. And they have the nerve to call themselves “white/European”.

Attached: 7DC95EF7-96C5-4BC7-85DF-6598E612D504.jpg (1242x1799, 945K)

Say that in Swedish, Schlomo or show Swedish flag.

I'm doing Sweden a favour by being a nominally "muslim" man who can criticise Islam and immigrants as much as I want. I've done more to defend Sweden from the hordes of barbarians at your borders than most Swedish soibois and the tattooed, blue-haired whores you call women.

But you keep voting for kike-worshippers like SD ;)

We're all a little bit turks, guys, they raped a lot...

>t. le 56% mutt who doesn't have the Varg Whiteness Seal of Approval (tm).

You literally gave your children to be raped Turks for 400+ years. And you still worship the religion your conquers gave you, you pathetic cuck. Even today you ally with Turks and Muslims. Yet you Turk rape babies have the nerve to call yourselves white

Attached: CDB9A37C-9DCC-4C95-B013-804BDD923A3A.jpg (640x480, 315K)

Bosnia strong

Except I literally criticised all that ITT and said I wasn't a religious muslim?

Having a few drops of Turk blood does not make one not white. Not pure, sure, but few people are. Even the goddamn SS didn't demand Aryan heritage more than a few generations backs, they knew everyone has some skeletons in the closet. But being a mix of everything including native americans and niggers does make you non-white. Sorry.

>We're all a little bit turks, guys, they raped a lot...
classic Swedish mentality right here

Jebiga, to nas uce u skoli :D

ZA DOM SPREMNI!

Attached: 1553879831343.gif (200x150, 1.5M)

Muslims are the same everywhere no matter what. I worked with a Bosnian chick who went on a hysterical rant when bin laden was killed about how he was a hero and that america is the real evil blah blah blah

>;)
>:D
>twitter gif
dumb shitskin

Half cro/bos living in France. user is right. Country is lost. War will happen soon.

>Cro/bos/ser youths hate each other even more then they parents did during the war.
>Muslims are getting trapped into Islamism
>Croatians want to integrate Croatia
>Serbs are Serbs

I'm sad for my cousins because they chosed to stay and will probably die for nothing.

What is Bosnia's economy like?
Also, is it true Bosnia suffers from very low fertility rates?

Fucking faggot

Where you from my nigga? Yeah I got cousins down there too, trying to get them to move though.

>Serbs are Serbs
Lmao.

Economy? We don't have one, basically. And idk about the fertility but lots of people move. Young people with any brains just fucking leave.

>"Bosnian"

Real Bosnian are level zero religious. My mother used to tell me how jihadists during the 90's war used to kill bosnian because they would drink beers and shit and how every single Bosnian hated them but let them in to die against the Serbs.

The only mistake was to let some of them stay and let Turks and Arabs pour in for money.

Now the country is lost and everyone older than 30 knows it.

Worst of the worst, Mostar. Half family on each side of the Neretva. They are the few non retarded locals I meet there.

Pretty sure extremist strains of islam are growing heavily in bosnia among the youth considering how many went to fight for ISIS

1/ some jihadists never left after the 90's war and tried to push religion but it never really took off until now
2/ Arabs and Turks started to pour money in (Bosnia is poor as fuck) while encouraging islamism and it pays off now

Country is lost.

>Bosnia
A fleck of shit in Europe. Not White.

I have no idea on who they are

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions and even then the american public is still fooled.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtube.com/watch?v=WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtube.com/watch?v=LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.

>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.

eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

I don't.
I just don't think about them, and all I know about them is that they were allegedly genocided by Serbs in the '90s.

>European
Shit
>Muslim
Shit
Okay
>Uber nationalistic
Okay
>Hates Arabs
Meh
>Despises Africans
Meh
Shit
>Loves Western Nations
Meh
>Hates Russia/Serbia
Meh
I question that statement
>Likes Catholics
That's cool
>Hates Orthodox
Meh

Attached: Eh.jpg (473x558, 121K)

Are the Serbs still trying to secede? And what's the likelihood of them ding so?

*doing

Yes. Small likelyhood, the country is shit as is, making it even smaller would be true death. Nobody has any fight left in them. War took too much of a toll, mentally and economically. We can't even afford a war lol.

They have big square heads

Attached: 1542287879864.jpg (884x465, 88K)

they are turks and the race traitors who joined the turks while the ottoman occupation was underway
they are unworthy of life